Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149353 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2018
crystalzoe:

Finally for team April, Baby came 4th may 8:25pm weighing 4.3kg.
BS
my edd was 23rd April from first scan subsequent scan dates varied from 24th to 30th. I carried the pregnancy with 3myomas(fibroid) so my tummy was massive. By my 40th week I was getting depressed and crying over any little thing. I entered May like I was dreaming couldn't believe I was still pregnant no sign of labor nothing. 3rd may towards evening I started feeling small pains on my waist but the intervals were long and far between it went on thru d nyt and stopped the following afternoon. I then made up my mind to go to the Hosp d following day and insist on being induced. Around 4pm that evening the contractions started again this time stronger with shorter intervals. By 6pm i observed that the intervals were less than 20mins apart so I went to the Hosp only to be told that I was 6cm dilated and I shld be prepared for delivery. Was given a bed and drip was set up then that devilish oxytocin was added. Na there I no say labor start. Jesus eh! My God oh! Nurse eh! My waist oh!By 8pm I was fully dilated and wás told to push I push oh but baby was big and I was getting tired the nurses had to start pressing my tummy and using oil to massage my perineum I was screaming for my life then in a flash baby popped out and d pain ended just like that. In my subconscious I told myself never to forget this pain so that I won't get pregnant again. I refuse to forget
She was cleaned and weighed when I was told the weight I argued with them and told them to do it again that d scale was faulty cos I couldn't believe 4.3kg could come out of my bumbum.
I was stitched and cleaned up and taken to recovery.
I appreciate this thread and all the mamas who take out time regularly to come here and keep the thread going. Cappo Patking and all April mamas we came we saw we conquered nothing broken nothing missing. God be praised forever!
smiley interesting. Congrats and welcome to the new baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:04am On May 10, 2018
okeoghene4real:
Good am mamas, pls anyone battling with stomach ulcer? pains is out of this world and antacid is not relieving the pains. had same experience with my dota and dont want to be in and out of hospital cos of ulcer again . any safe natural remedy will be welcome.
secondly have been cramping seriously most especially at nyt, told my doctor but she said we should observe for another 48hrs .hope its normal to ve cramps at 6wks
Oniovo long time.. Good morning
I had same experience with my first, the pains got worse as the uterus was stretching
My mum brought in coconut oil for me when it became unbearable as medications given seemed not effective too. I took a table spoon daily( in tea) for sometime and it relieved me a bit. I can't remember when exactly though but it seems the pains disappeared after delivery.i only feel it once in a long while especially when Im not eating well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 9:07am On May 10, 2018
@4realwoman

Congratulations!!! Praise Jesus!!!
God bless this wonderful child

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA
It is with great joy that I announce the arrival of my charming oyinbo prince today tru CS.

Indeed it has ended in praise
olowogbogboro has turn things around for my good.
Thank you Jehovah over do
The great man in battle
Ekwueme (the one who says and does it)

Cc: my coppo mumsgirl27
Team May.
Congrats.
Welcome to the cute prince. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2018
Hannydimples:
I love this group a lot even though I'm a silent observer. Please I need serious advice. It's past 1am and sleep is doing boju boju with me , my baby is kicking me in any side I'm using to lay down. It's like he's telling me I'm lying on his body and I know sleeping with my back or front isn't an option. What do I do ejoor
If your bed is close to the wall, sit up with your legs stretched out in front of you, and your back against the wall with lots of pillows behind you. HTH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:56am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA
It is with great joy that I announce the arrival of my charming oyinbo prince today tru CS.

The great man in battle

Team May.

Eboooo
John, coman see baby o(John, is no more a baby wink
Congrats mama
Welcome sweethoneybooboo kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:01am On May 10, 2018
phlakkeys:
B.A .:- God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.

Jesu Kristi!
I didn't see this o. Jae, you see what you caused?
Congrats mama
Am over the moon happy for you
Welcome baby. I name you, Osawuonamen: God did this for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:02am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA

The great man in battle

Team May.
congrats mama, We bless God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:05am On May 10, 2018
Mitchyy
Divine mandate
BlessedDiva
Ayabadamilola
Vannywealthdesi
Anugod
WhyworryPH

Thank you all for the mentions. Am sorry its coming late, the mods seem to be very in love with me. Every time I write I get banned

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2018
okeoghene4real:
Good am mamas, pls anyone battling with stomach ulcer? pains is out of this world and antacid is not relieving the pains. had same experience with my dota and dont want to be in and out of hospital cos of ulcer again . any safe natural remedy will be welcome.
secondly have been cramping seriously most especially at nyt, told my doctor but she said we should observe for another 48hrs .hope its normal to ve cramps at 6wks
Aww, dealing with ulcer and all those early pregnancy symptoms is not easy o. I have no experience with it, but hopefully some who does will answer you.

Concerning cramps, it perfectly normal at this stage so long as there's no bleeding accompanying it. It's most likely your uterus expanding.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 10:27am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA

The great man in battle

Team May.

Congrats ma'am....welcome to the world handsome prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2018
Hello team November. Its been a little while since I last did a roll call.
How are we all?
We should be in weeks 15,14,13,12 and 11.
We've really crossed a major milestone and should be proud of our bodies for the amazing work of forming and growing a new life. God is truly wonderful. smiley
Welcome to the newbies. Please mention me with your names and EDDs so I can update the list.
Keep being awesome ladies. kiss

I don't remember which email address this particular Nairaland account is attached to.
That was why I didn't see your reply @WhyworryPH

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)Jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 10:55am On May 10, 2018
ahnie:

you guys are bringing fond memories of 2015 sets
of mamas.remembered how we use to drag wives n husband for our kids.and using edibles,moniea,hectares
of land,basket of tomatoes,yams to deposit as bride price

howdy babe?BTW how z Rashme@zaynie

Mum ahnie, we dey o. We dey pop in once a while, got ur mention.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:02am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA

The great man in battle

Team May.

Wooooooooooo. Congrats mama.its indeed marvelous in our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:40am On May 10, 2018
FloraEC:

Not yet#coversface

Alrigt ma'am. Pls try n shop. God will make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2018
phlakkeys:
B.A .:- God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.

Jehovah overdo... Glory be to God. How did I miss this BA. Congrats dear sis. God bless you and your mini me. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:42am On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA

The great man in battle

Team May.

Woooow... God has done itttt... So so happy for you dearie. Congratulations. Kisses to your son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2018
karyss:

Alrigt ma'am. Pls try n shop. God will make it easy for us all.

I'll, definitely this month cos I just entered week 32. Before laziness will finally hook me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2018
Hi Vannywealth, kindly add me up to November group please.my edd is Nov .10 for now.thank you.
VannywealthDesi:
How are we all?
We've really crossed a major milestone and should be proud of our bodies for the amazing work of forming and growing a new life. God is truly wonderful. smiley
Welcome to the newbies. Please mention me with your names and EDDs so I can update the list.

Side note: please you ladies can reach me on this email: vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com (hope I don't get banned for this)
I don't remember which email address this particular Nairaland account is attached to.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:56pm On May 10, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
How are we all?

Side note: please you ladies can reach me on this email: vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com (hope I don't get banned for this)

I'm here hunting for my potential teamies.
EzyF
BlessedDiva tongue
Maryam1234
Sexyjuly
Bukit05 and all the first week November mamas kiss

I'm keeping space for you in the last week of October kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
How are we all?

Present capo, I don't understand the sudden lost of appetite (started this week) , me wey dey chop like 6 times before am now forcing my self to eat once or twice . Then the kind laziness wey dey worry me no be here. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

EzyF
BlessedDiva tongue
Maryam1234
Sexyjuly

I don't mind porting to October tongue Lol. I want my old self back. Fine I don't have morning sickness, but am now very very lazy which I don't like.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
is anyone familiar with this , experienced it or know someone that can comment on it? I want to really understand it better and what the odds are to save myself myself from VD and then ECS. I had really hoped for VD for my Children. I guess if I go for CS now, it means all other children would also be CS.[/quote]

Truth is the best test of the birth canal is Labour itself......
See another doctor before u make ur decision......
Not familiar with it though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

No my dear teamie, I didn't disturb them too much.
That agidi jollof I haven't made it again since that Saturday, no strength to go to the market for the soft bones but as I'm going for my injection today maybe I'll branch the market and then I'll dhl some to you, you hear grin
Thanks for checking up on me, kisses to our Los, tell them mama BlessedDiva is saying hi grin

They will hear o. Now, I have made peace with you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
How are we all?

Present my able Cappo. I have shared this post so as to save your email and reach you should you be missing again grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
How could Govt hospitals go on strike? sigh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:27pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

EzyF
BlessedDiva tongue
Maryam1234
Sexyjuly

Madam hunter stop hunting and join us already wink. You can tell that since you are in the last week of October, you are most likely going to bring forth in November.

Stop stalling and join us. We know you love us and have been eyeing us stylishly. Our doors are wide open for you and other October mamas.
I'm sure Joomie won't mind tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
Bumpy Thursday, Alhamdulilah we are 27weeks and 4days

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2018
bukit05:

I don't mind porting to October tongue Lol. I want my old self back. Fine I don't have morning sickness, but am now very very lazy which I don't like.

Sorry for the laziness teamie but please don't port to October. Baby chose November for a reason and you will be glad you brought forth in November.
The laziness will pass soon. Mine has passed and you are way ahead of me. Stay strong. Much love kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glosun: 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
Amen
mumsgirl27:

Oh mine!! Oh mine!!
ijo ope MI da (where is my Thanksgiving dance)
ijo one MI re ( this is my Thanksgiving dance)
gbogbo ara mi(all my body)
MA fi gbe Jesu ga (I will use it to praise God)

Who did it..... Jesus
Congratulations my VVIP mama
Am over joyed reading your BA
wow....
Welcome our handsome prince
May u be a blessing to ur generation and household

Team May
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Thanksgiving
Team dropping it back to back

Oya my remaining teammates
Go to d favor room
ND return conquer like a conqueror
like a champion that God made u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
Oliran:
How could Govt hospitals go on strike? sigh.

The thing tire me o. Maybe I should have stuck with military hospital cos u don't experience this with them.

Ever since I registered for antenatal at 4 weeks plus at UPTH, I have not seen a doctor since. Which kind thing be this?

Please mamas what do you suggest I do? i have not taken any TT injection since this pregnancy. I am going to be leaving first trimester by next week.
Please no wake pass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
As rain dey disturb son of man, I decided to chook something in my mouth... don't mind the lighting, no be photographer I learn grin

Zaynie don't coman eat tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: futuremoma34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.