Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149907 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
MissIndependent I don dey sight u tey tey, when will u come out of peeping mode grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD?

Unique Team of the year we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO....Sorry for the late call

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
lessonslearned:

is anyone familiar with this , experienced it or know someone that can comment on it? I want to really understand it better and what the odds are to save myself myself from VD and then ECS. I had really hoped for VD for my Children. I guess if I go for CS now, it means all other children would also be CS.

Truth is the best test of the birth canal is Labour itself......
See another doctor before u make ur decision......
Not familiar with it though

Thank you ma for your response. I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:46pm On May 10, 2018
swtdove please submit your edd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2018
juwonloo:
Pls reply

She's one week pregnant, what drug can she use to flush it out.

Doctors in the house pls pardon me

Oponu!!
Wen ur pri.ck dey hard like nail and u dey hammer girl honeypot without protection, Shey na Porsche u dey expect in return? Ur assurance don land now, u com dey seek help we no dey undecided undecided
Oga'de, u better embrace d strength of ur youth and prepare for the journey ahead but if u insist on flushing, I know a cheap drug dat can serve d purpose

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA
It is with great joy that I announce the arrival of my charming oyinbo prince today tru CS.

Indeed it has ended in praise
olowogbogboro has turn things around for my good.
Thank you Jehovah over do
The great man in battle
Ekwueme (the one who says and does it)

Cc: my coppo mumsgirl27
Team May.

CONGRATULATIONS OOOOOO grin i have been waiting for this day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Oh mine!! Oh mine!!
ijo ope MI da (where is my Thanksgiving dance)
ijo one MI re ( this is my Thanksgiving dance)
gbogbo ara mi(all my body)
MA fi gbe Jesu ga (I will use it to praise God)

Who did it..... Jesus
Congratulations my VVIP mama
Am over joyed reading your BA
wow....
Welcome our handsome prince
May u be a blessing to ur generation and household

Team May
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Thanksgiving
Team dropping it back to back

Oya my remaining teammates
Go to d favor room
ND return conquer like a conqueror
like a champion that God made u.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Oponu!!
Wen ur pri.ck dey hard like nail and u dey hammer girl honeypot without protection, Shey na Porsche u dey expect in return? Ur assurance don land now, u com dey seek help we no dey undecided undecided
Oga'de, u better embrace d strength of ur youth and prepare for the journey ahead but if u insist on flushing, I know a cheap drug dat can serve d purpose

Hahaha.
The babe is 5 weeks and he had the gut to tell us its one week. Pregnancy starts from 4weeks.
Juwonloo jnr loading. Get ready for baby food and pampers.

Editted
Go to the girls house and inform them she is carrying your baby. Who knows? They might help you get a job so that you can pay for a house and start ur family faster. You are not too young to be a dad at 28yrs. You wont regret the decision. You have to triple your hussle now cos ull be having 2 extra mouths to feed.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

Shaking my bonbom at her..... TeamOct for laive!!!! kiss kiss kiss
madam zaynie, are u team October again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
Iffffffy:
madam zaynie, are u team October again?

Haaaa!!!! My ever gbaaaski teamie of that year kiss
Yes o, TeamOctober once again grin

How's your baby? And you? How have you been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

Joomie, write her name down for October list already grin
She is porting, in fact we will born the same day kiss in October

You wish lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
shhladyj:

wen i had my girl, the midwives asked if i wanted her ear to be pierced i told dem yes xo dey pierced her ear and gave me d price.
Ok maam thanks please can you remember how much was charged?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
Mumofnations:

My dear June Mama's, I will be porting from team June. My Doctor has advised that I do an ELCS in the month of May due to size of baby and obstetric short height. We pray for safe and healthy delivery.
Dear teami I wish you a safe delivery the most important thing is a healthy mum and a baby irrespective of the birth plan. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:31pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Present cappo, just entered week 15 today! Thank God for coming this far wink it didn't easy at all grin

@VannywealthDesi my able cappo pls add @ayaomen to the next roll call, she's been notifying you that she's team november, cant remember her EDD again but I noticed her twice and also @viettastitches.
Thank God. We both start new weeks on Fridays. I entered 12wks today.

I'll add them now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
jennyswtie:

Present cappo, its been a while. Hope u are doing good? please change the capital letter J to small in my moniker so I can be getting ur mentions. TIA
Alright I will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

Present my able Cappo. I have shared this post so as to save your email and reach you should you be missing again grin
Alright. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
bukit05:
MissIndependent I don dey sight u tey tey, when will u come out of peeping mode grin grin grin
Lol soon grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
EzyF:
Are you sure you're a Nov mom? The oldest we have is 15wks. Check again ko. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
Xzandy:

Where is my name? undecided
Provide your EDD so I can add you and stop bending your mouth. tongue grin You know I wasn't online for some time now, so I must have missed a number of you. Welcome to the best team ko wink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
viettastitches:
why is my name not here
What's your EDD so I can update the list?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

Haaaa!!!! My ever gbaaaski teamie of that year kiss
Yes o, TeamOctober once again grin

How's your baby? And you? How have you been?
God has been good to us. how is Moyo and his babysis?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
bukit05:

Present capo, I don't understand the sudden lost of appetite (started this week) , me wey dey chop like 6 times before am now forcing my self to eat once or twice . Then the kind laziness wey dey worry me no be here. It is well.
You're 14wks right? Well not too sure about your symptoms, but my dear embrace all the surprises that comes with this ride. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

I'm here hunting for my potential teamies.
EzyF
BlessedDiva tongue
Maryam1234
Sexyjuly
Bukit05 and all the first week November mamas kiss

I'm keeping space for you in the last week of October kiss
Troublelina how na? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sandypearl: 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

The thing tire me o. Maybe I should have stuck with military hospital cos u don't experience this with them.

Ever since I registered for antenatal at 4 weeks plus at UPTH, I have not seen a doctor since. Which kind thing be this?

Please mamas what do you suggest I do? i have not taken any TT injection since this pregnancy. I am going to be leaving first trimester by next week.
Please no wake pass

Sorry Mama,most mothers were referred to BMH,cos on Monday I went there I saw so many of them and TT will be taking tomorrow, in the case of seeing a Doc it's possible cos dey come everyday. Unless u want to try Private. Suggesting. ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Ok maam thanks please can you remember how much was charged?

ghc10, ghc5 for the earring ghc5 for piercing. mayb wen next u attend atenetal ask dem if dey ve earring cos theirs is original.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:06pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening teamies. Here's the updated list:

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
13)bulunton............................10th Nov
14)Viettastitches....................
15)Xzandy...............................
16)ayaomen............................
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 10:08pm On May 10, 2018
Who is team December cappo. Pls we need our roll call abi d MS is dealing with us. It's well .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
You're 14wks right? Well not too sure about your symptoms, but my dear embrace all the surprises that comes with this ride. smiley

Will be 14wks 2mao.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 10:22pm On May 10, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD?

Unique Team of the year we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO....Sorry for the late call

Present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 10:28pm On May 10, 2018
Cappo, u have missed out my name again... EDD is 14th November. Kindly update.
Cc: VannywealthDesi
VannywealthDesi:
Hello team November. Its been a little while since I last did a roll call.
How are we all?
We should be in weeks 15,14,13,12 and 11.
We've really crossed a major milestone and should be proud of our bodies for the amazing work of forming and growing a new life. God is truly wonderful. smiley
Welcome to the newbies. Please mention me with your names and EDDs so I can update the list.
Keep being awesome ladies. kiss

Side note: please you ladies can reach me on this email: vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com (hope I don't get banned for this)
I don't remember which email address this particular Nairaland account is attached to.
That was why I didn't see your reply @WhyworryPH

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)Jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=Sandypearl post=67455278][/quote]

Thank you mama. This information is very helpful. I'm grateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.