Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181270 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2018
Congratulations!!! Her coming will bring great peace and prosperity to the family. God bless our princess
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Gave birth to my lovely princess yesterday (11th) via CS after failed induction, weighing 4.1kg I'm still recovering from the pains (it's not funny at all). BS later
Cc: mumsgirl27 and other May mamas... God is indeed faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glosun: 7:16am On May 12, 2018
To God be the glory, my baby boy arrived today via emergency cs,after failed induction.weighs 4.2kg.Birth story later.
Cc Mumsgirl 27

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:25am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
To God be the glory, my baby boy arrived today via emergency cs,after failed induction.weighs 4.2kg.Birth story later.
Cc Mumsgirl 27
team May back to back BA. Congrats mama and welcome to your boy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:26am On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Gave birth to my lovely princess yesterday (11th) via CS after failed induction, weighing 4.1kg I'm still recovering from the pains (it's not funny at all). BS later

Congrats mama. May your princess bring you joy unspeakable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 7:26am On May 12, 2018
FloraEC:
Veedboss
rolk
kareenakapur
Omolaadun00
flyingangel
Excel16
creamchiccb
Ehimeomo
Boldbabe
Tiw78
baberedefined
claudine888
dayosaurus
Ohferanmi
joiful

Please how are you doing? I didn't see any reply from you guys. Hope everything is alright, please I'm worried. Don't like please, nairaland won't show me who liked my comment.

Cappo FloraEC we are fine ooo. when I eat sometimes, my belly button start paining, sometimes my tummy gets so hard that it's like something is trying to escape....it's well with us all.

I don't get mentions...pls update my moniker to Omolaadun000.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27

Congrats mama. We bless the name of the Lord for His faithfulness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:47am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27
wow wow wow. may manas is dishing it hotooo.
congrats mama. may God bless your Prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:54am On May 12, 2018
4realwoman:
sorry dear and try and get all the sleep you can't get now cos once baby comes ehh no more sleep o. Talking from experience grin and as for the Labour room no worry about that one cos God don already take control of everything and na sharp sharp thing for you ooo. kiss kiss kiss
I love this gringrin How's kamsiyoChukwu and you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:01am On May 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
I love this gringrin How's kamsiyoChukwu and you?
we are doing fine. Thanks
Kindly edit the post just made the correction now from taking to talking. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:48am On May 12, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Cappo FlraEC we are fine ooo. when I eat sometimes, my belly button start paining, sometimes my tummy gets so hard that it's like something is trying to escape....it's well with us all.

I don't get mentions...pls update my moniker to Omolaadun000.

Lolzz, something trying to escape. Very soon it'll escape out, just a matter of time and month. Also experiencing the bellybutton pain but not when I eat tho. Amen dear.

I've dear, good to know you're good. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:52am On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

congratulations dear teamie, team may we are dropping it hot. TankGod for safe delivery and I wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:55am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27

Congratulations ma, we TankGod for safe delivery and a speedy recovery. amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:55am On May 12, 2018
rofemiguwa:
All team july that cant sleep by 2am Started walking like duck. Have not bought baby tinx
Kwanu gather round for selfie.
Say cheeeeesssssseeeeeeee.

July mamas i hail o The lord is our strength. Cappo floraec i hail o. Get well dear.
Congrats to all mama that haf fownloaded. May they be a blessing to ur home
I'll definitely go to market biko, the procrastination is now too much

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2018
Congratulations ma'am, God bless your family
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:06am On May 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Being here alone gives me peace, I am always at peace seeing how God's Hand is busy dishing miracles out hot.
Please God I beg you I want to buy an acre of land here. I am believing You for Triplet, 2 boys and 1 girl. This is my desire.
Enough of crying every day and night. cry cry cry

God in his infinite mercy will grant you your heart desires in the Jesus mighty name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2018
StrongWoman333:
This is the Gint flask. And below is the small masterchef that is just fine for nothing grin
This is the model of mine. I think it's a new model, It's stainless, two cover cups etc. My small flask is Eurosonic and it's cool - water was hot for 2 days. It was when I went for my 2nd shopping I saw the small size of gint in my customers shop. Never knew it has a small size but we don buy Eurosonic like that.

@glosun, Congratulations dear! May your boy continue to be your source of joy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:15am On May 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Being here alone gives me peace, I am always at peace seeing how God's Hand is busy dishing miracles out hot.
Please God I beg you I want to buy an acre of land here. I am believing You for Triplet, 2 boys and 1 girl. This is my desire.

May God Grant your heart desires and I decree that you will soon come back here with your testimony of God's creative miracle in your life in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:17am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27

Congrats ma'm, your baby boy will definitely bring you joy and I pray for quick recovery for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:21am On May 12, 2018
please mamas what's bellybutton pain?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2018
May mamas! We are singing unto the LORD, singing HALLELUYAH!, we are singing unto the LORD, singing HALLELUYAH!!

Olubassey92
glosun
Congratulations to you teamies!
God bless your Los, and speedy recovery to you!

#TeamMay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats Mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27

Congrats mama!/
Welcome to the little man kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:58am On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Congratulations mama.
Welcome Princess
Sorry for the pains,wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:01am On May 12, 2018
Sammybabelious:
Thanks for checking on us,am fine.

Alright you're welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:02am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27
Congratulations mama
Welcome prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:03am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27

Congratulations dear. Welcome lil man, wishing you quick recovery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2018
glosun:
Cc Mumsgirl 27
Congrats and thank God for a safe delivery. Quick recovery to you. Kisses to the new baby. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Your case is settled In Jesus Name! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Amen. Will be praying for you as often as I remember.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2018
Congrats to mamas that have delivered. God bless you and your babies...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Congrats mama, and welcome to the new baby. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 10:42am On May 12, 2018
Congratulations ma'am and wishing you quick recovery.

Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.