Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180441 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
Ot4bdoo:
Good afternoon able cappo,I'm fine and doing good,Ms is reducing so I'm gradually getting back to my usual self,not registered yet but from my LMC from my app,EDD is 26th Nov,though I intend to do a scan soon,will register by first week of next month,God help and see us thru

I'm glad to hear from you. More strength to you dear. I'll add your EDD to the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 10:47am On May 12, 2018
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Rejoice mama for this is your morning. It is settled cos God himself has done it.Forget about everything and make praise your lifestyle from henceforth.
Trippleblessing:
Being here alone gives me peace, I am always at peace seeing how God's Hand is busy dishing miracles out hot.
Please God I beg you I want to buy an acre of land here. I am believing You for Triplet, 2 boys and 1 girl. This is my desire.
Enough of crying every day and night. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:50am On May 12, 2018
VivyGift:

There's a place 'Article Shopping Complex'. It's directly opposite trade fair shopping complex at Under-bridge, Lagos - Badagry Express Way, Ojo. If you don't mind, I can send the woman's number to you.

That flask is bae I swear down.

Congratulations Roseey0! May God bless your princess
This vigorous gint, does it have a small size? I love all the reviews I've been hearing/reading about it. The master chef I bought which was working very fine initially can no longer keep water hot for even a few hours. It made me wonder if flasks have expiry dates...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:53am On May 12, 2018
ayaomen:
edd is 15th
Alright, I'll add it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2018
viettastitches:
it's 14 November. thanks my cappo
Alright. I'll add it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2018
Hello, madam finally posted this! In case you're wondering what to get for your toddler, to educate them. It is incredible and I have personally seen the benefits of so many items on the list. But don't take my word for it, please read:

http://nefescorner.com/the-goshdarnit-awesome-toy-list-for/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2018
Congratulations to all the new mamas. May the new born be a source of joy n blessings to your families. To the ATC mamas, May God grant all your beautiful dreams n desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:05am On May 12, 2018
comtem2011:
Like play like play, we are moving to the permanent site.
ROLL CALL:

yes o, Team August like no other. We keep increasing everyday with sexy mamas coming up with sexy bumps.

Team August for supernatural delivery

Fellow teamie, how waddling, the Almighty God will see us through. There shall be no loss IJN/insha Allah.

Let begin to update with sex and EDD

talltosyne ..............2/8/18. Team blue
Mamatwinny............12/8/18
Oliran........................5/8/18
karyss........................20/8/18
Cynate..................... Double Team blue
JstBrave..................13/8/18
Sayoddy
GenyEbere ..............22/8/18
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.......................2/8/18.......
Mamatweenz. .............4/8/18......team blue
divinemandate.............7/8/18
Prettylolo. .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue
Shollyzcute
comtem2011................24/8/18
Yugoberry ....................3/8/18
onyinyechika08..............24/8/18
chiwanks....................... /8/18 (kindly provide the exact date ma)
shhladyj ....................... 6/8/2018

Please, we shouldn't joke with our prenatals and let's make sure the little we are eating is well fortified.
We shouldn't hesitate to call on our Doctors whenever we need any clarifications concerning any changes in our system/body. Adhere to your Dr's instructions, if you are not comfortable with some of their prescriptions, kindly seek for second opinion to be sure you are on the right lane.

May we all carry to term.

Please, whenever there is a roll call, lets respond to it so the house will know that we are doing wonderfully well.

Supernatural and sharp sharp delivery to us all on this thread.

New mamas, kindly quote me to include your details ( I missed some posted last week) kindly repost please.

cappo tallytosyne, Wherever you are I believe you are doing great. It is well with you sis.

We shall all carry to term by God's grace.

3 months' to go, non of us shall drop out of this race.

Awon teamie to make sense, I appreciate yu all for d love and care. God be with us all.

Maami Zaynie, thanks so much.

Comtem2011, thanks for the roll call.

Thank you all for the mention.

We r 28weeks 2days today.

E be like say Na team July we go be, hope porting is allowed.

First time mamas, hope we Ve started shopping, God will provide for us all.

Mama sayoddy, how r u doing now? We shall all carry to term

Oliran, I miss ur diary, happy bumping

Divinemandate, how ministry

Mitchyy, edd mate, how market?

Cynate, our Iya ibeji

Wishing us all supernatural delivery,#teamaugust#teamnoloss#teamplentymoney#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:55am On May 12, 2018
Thank you ma at rosekatiej, Gods praises will never depart from my house.
rosekatiej:
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Rejoice mama for this is your morning. It is settled cos God himself has done it.Forget about everything and make praise your lifestyle from henceforth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2018
4realwoman:
BA BA BA
It is with great joy that I announce the arrival of my charming oyinbo prince today tru CS.

Indeed it has ended in praise
olowogbogboro has turn things around for my good.
Thank you Jehovah over do
The great man in battle
Ekwueme (the one who says and does it)

Cc: my coppo mumsgirl27
Team May.

Wow... Wow.. Wow.. Congratulations Mama.. Happy for you..

Congrats to other Mamas too.. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
Thank you all for the encouragement. Sometimes it looks like there is no God but I know that there is God. I know God will give me more than enough for my waiting. My waiting is over is Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations on the new birth. Please as you are announcing your B.A please put your address. I am on a mission to be eating naming ceremonies food cos people must gather to eat my own too.
To all mamas around OJO, agbara please do check up on me even if it is online based.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:10pm On May 12, 2018
4realwoman:
we are doing fine. Thanks
Kindly edit the post just made the correction now from taking to talking. grin
Didn't even notice it until now my eyes read talking. I've edited.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
zaynie:
https://www.nairaland.com/4497712/uk-doctor-accidentally-decapitates-premature

Please if your Dr isn't Missusadey's Dr, don't risk a breech birth o.
The twin mama asking about breech, if I were you, I will jejely do CS as na 2 you carry sef. You can get your shot at VD during a second pregnancy.
OMG! This is terrible. What kind of force did he use to pull the baby out? And a premature baby at that. Pulling a premature baby by the legs and he got he’s medical training from where Biko? I’m so pissed angry
Preterm plus breech should have been CS straight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:47pm On May 12, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
This vigorous gint, does it have a small size? I love all the reviews I've been hearing/reading about it. The master chef I bought which was working very fine initially can no longer keep water hot for even a few hours. It made me wonder if flasks have expiry dates...
It does have a small size. I went for it because of the reviews too and I tested it the next day after purchase. Your master chef is it a stainless flask? Because I was advised by the woman that sold the flask to me to avoid dropping it anyhow because i know it will not break that when it starts falling, it will reduce its power
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2018
kelizosuy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi!
U can chat me up now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 1:13pm On May 12, 2018
phlakkeys:
To My Team July 2017 Mamas
1. oyinmama - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
2. maureensylvia - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
3. mojeco - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
4. nneejima - thanks for keeping nb, ttc and this thread active.
5. clinik - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
6. lululuv - thanks for keeping nb thread active.
7. missmalachi - it's been a while. Hope you are good Ma.
8. 1sttimeangie - it's been a while. Hope you are good Ma.
9. nggie - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
10. Bbglory7 - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
11. Niyyah - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
12. spiceeamie - thanks for keeping nb thread active.
13. hernyhorla - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
14. customised87 - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
15. Damisinto - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
16. Graciouscharis - thanks for keeping nb thread active.
17. nana228 - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
18. Haryanphe - thank you Ma.
19. queenhecate - how's business going ma?
20. keeki - it's been a while since I saw you on nb thread, hope you are good Ma.
21. edithodg - it's been a while since I saw you on nb thread, hope you are good Ma.
22. eksbabe - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
23. temmytayur - it's really been long Ma. How's Murewa?
24. olu21ola - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
25. divie - how's our bobo doing?
26. niphmmy - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
27. Enkaylala2 - welcome back Ma. Wishing you HnH 9months
28. lotannad - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
29. Mzbee - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
30. chocome - it's really been long Ma. Hope all is well.
31. Burntcoal - it's been a while since I saw you on nb thread, hope you are good Ma.
32. phlakkeys - but for His Grace.
33. suremum - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
34. forzarush - Mama Fortune, hope you are good.
35. bukunfunmi - we didn't hear from u since you register with team July 2017 hope u are good.
36. luckygirl02 - how are you doing ma? just checking on you.
Cappo fhlakkeys I have been good ma. How is your side? thanks for checking up on us. We appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
VivyGift:

This is the model of mine. I think it's a new model, It's stainless, two cover cups etc. My small flask is Eurosonic and it's cool - water was hot for 2 days. It was when I went for my 2nd shopping I saw the small size of gint in my customers shop. Never knew it has a small size but we don buy Eurosonic like that.

@glosun, Congratulations dear! May your boy continue to be your source of joy
Wow I think it's a new model I didn't see this one when I got mine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
4realwoman:
sorry dear and try and get all the sleep you can't get now cos once baby comes ehh no more sleep o. Talking from experience grin and as for the Labour room no worry about that one cos God don already take control of everything and na sharp sharp thing for you ooo. kiss kiss kiss
Amen o thanks I don't even enjoy my sleep.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2018
Ayauche:

DNA07 and StrongWoman333 sorry oooh, e be like say I Don leave una for this watch woman job, since yesterday now, I wake up at my normal time not by 1 or 2am again.

Its not easy at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:19pm On May 12, 2018
DNA07:
Teamie e be like say e follow come for the package. Me sef can’t sleep cheesy
It is well o cheesy The hospital I registered I took a stroll to their labour and maternity ward the last time I went for check up since then I've been imagining myself there especially in the labour room and the pains I will have to go through on the D. Day. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2018
VivyGift:

It does have a small size. I went for it because of the reviews too and I tested it the next day after purchase. Your master chef is it a stainless flask? Because I was advised by the woman that sold the flask to me to avoid dropping it anyhow because i know it will not break that when it starts falling, it will reduce its power
Yes mine is stainless. It has fallen a couple of times. Its quite large in size. Maybe that's why it no longer keeps water hot.
Please are you the one who recommended a shop opposite trade fare?
If you are, was that where you bought your flask from?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:55pm On May 12, 2018
FloraEC:

Virginus Odinkemma tongue

Sorry for the hemorrhoids dear, that thing can make someone sit and walk uncomfortably, it'll be as if you're carrying small remaining poop. Just do sitzbath religiously and it'll go. Some said scent leaf helps too.

Mine has become painful and sitting is a problem. Thanks dear, I’ll try the sitz bath. How does scent leaf work? Do you chew it or?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 2:07pm On May 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Being here alone gives me peace, I am always at peace seeing how God's Hand is busy dishing miracles out hot.
Please God I beg you I want to buy an acre of land here. I am believing You for Triplet, 2 boys and 1 girl. This is my desire.
Enough of crying every day and night. cry cry cry
It is done in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:26pm On May 12, 2018
talltosyne:

Awon teamie to make sense, I appreciate yu all for d love and care. God be with us all.

Maami Zaynie, thanks so much.

Comtem2011, thanks for the roll call.

Thank you all for the mention.

We r 28weeks 2days today.

E be like say Na team July we go be, hope porting is allowed.

First time mamas, hope we Ve started shopping, God will provide for us all.

Mama sayoddy, how r u doing now? We shall all carry to term

Oliran, I miss ur diary, happy bumping

Divinemandate, how ministry

Mitchyy, edd mate, how market?

Cynate, our Iya ibeji

Wishing us all supernatural delivery,#teamaugust#teamnoloss#teamplentymoney#

Happy to hear from you cappo.
ministry is moving smoothly to God's glory.
you wan leave us join July mama, I will follow you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glamk(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations team may mamas that have birthed their LOs. May our beautiful ones always bring joy to our families. Speedy recovery mamas.
Supernatural delivery to us still our LOS. Now i'm anxious

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 2:40pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations to my teamie's Olubassey92 and glosun. Your LO's will bring you nothing but Joy and celebration will never cease in your homes in Jesus name, Amen. I pray for safe deliveries for other waddling mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2018
To whom it may concern grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 3:34pm On May 12, 2018
divinemandate:
please mamas what's bellybutton pain?
please eeeeeeeee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2018
crystalzoe:

Finally for team April, Baby came 4th may 8:25pm weighing 4.3kg.
BS
my edd was 23rd April from first scan subsequent scan dates varied from 24th to 30th. I carried the pregnancy with 3myomas(fibroid) so my tummy was massive. By my 40th week I was getting depressed and crying over any little thing. I entered May like I was dreaming couldn't believe I was still pregnant no sign of labor nothing. 3rd may towards evening I started feeling small pains on my waist but the intervals were long and far between it went on thru d nyt and stopped the following afternoon. I then made up my mind to go to the Hosp d following day and insist on being induced. Around 4pm that evening the contractions started again this time stronger with shorter intervals. By 6pm i observed that the intervals were less than 20mins apart so I went to the Hosp only to be told that I was 6cm dilated and I shld be prepared for delivery. Was given a bed and drip was set up then that devilish oxytocin was added. Na there I no say labor start. Jesus eh! My God oh! Nurse eh! My waist oh!By 8pm I was fully dilated and wás told to push I push oh but baby was big and I was getting tired the nurses had to start pressing my tummy and using oil to massage my perineum I was screaming for my life then in a flash baby popped out and d pain ended just like that. In my subconscious I told myself never to forget this pain so that I won't get pregnant again. I refuse to forget
She was cleaned and weighed when I was told the weight I argued with them and told them to do it again that d scale was faulty cos I couldn't believe 4.3kg could come out of my bumbum.
I was stitched and cleaned up and taken to recovery.
I appreciate this thread and all the mamas who take out time regularly to come here and keep the thread going. Cappo Patking and all April mamas we came we saw we conquered nothing broken nothing missing. God be praised forever!

Oh mine!!
Thank u Lord for this miracle
Congratulations mamas
am extremely happy reading ur BA ND Bs
May our baby be a blessing to ur household

Ps: am so sorry for late response
pls forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:51pm On May 12, 2018
Olubassey92:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Gave birth to my lovely princess yesterday (11th) via CS after failed induction, weighing 4.1kg I'm still recovering from the pains (it's not funny at all). BS later
Cc: mumsgirl27 and other May mamas... God is indeed faithful

Dancing dancing
I have seen the Lord goodness
his mercies and compassion
I have seen d Lord goodness
Hallejuah praise the Lord

God has done it again
Congratulations my able teammates
pls rest properly mama.
Welcome our beautiful princess
May God's blessings and glory abide.

Team May
for Supernatural delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:01pm On May 12, 2018
glosun:
To God be the glory, my baby boy arrived today via emergency cs,after failed induction.weighs 4.2kg.Birth story later.
Cc Mumsgirl 27
What a marvelous God
he has marvelous things for us
he will continue to do
marvelous things for us.

Wow!! wow!!
Congratulations my lovely teammate
Welcome our prince
May his arrival bring good tidings to ur home.
Pls rest properly.

Team May
for safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 4:28pm On May 12, 2018
team November9, hope am not alone here. Nov mummies pls indicate

(1) (2) (3) ... (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.