Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134134 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:28pm On May 14, 2018
Deruths:
Pls Mummies in the house, is it normal to have intermittent cramp like pains around 14weeks... I am really in pains oh

No please it's not.......
Go to a hospital now and see a doctor......

Cramp like pains at 14wks is not a good sign at all...

Pls go tonight mama..... please

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
Jessie21:
good evening house,please mamas i need help with this o...It started lastweek monday when i started feeling severe pains in my right right ear which made me feel so sick and feverish, so i decided to meet with my midwife on thursday.on seeing her,i explained everything to her then she told me to buy AMPLICLOX,PARACETAMOL AND VITAMIN C which should be taken once in a day for just 3days.As i got home,i eat and took the medicine almost immediately, i was so relieved,i became strong again. Getting to the third day the pain came back again with it's family....I jst don't know what to do,the pain is just toooooooo much......This is my first pregnancy and in this pregnancy, i've experienced pains in my wrist,under my knee,a shocking sensation in my hand and now it's my ear..please help me.

Please see a doctor....
Amplicox is not taken daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
webhostbiz:

Price
medela is 90k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
abbeycom101:
Good day maams, please helptreat as anurgent my wife is 30 weeks gone, and since yesterday she has been complainning of pains and discomfort, we went to the hospital for complaining , the Doctor on call confimed it to be a force labour, he adviced that she should increase her water intake in a day. Please is there any home remedies that she can follow so as to reduce or get rid of tthe pains?
Please your advice and prayers for her save delivery will be highly appreciated. God bless you ma
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Just as the Doc had said, she should really increase her water intake daily.
2) Stop strenuous activities and take rests and relaxations
3) Empty the bladder always, i.e, urinate immediately she feels the urge to as a full bladder can put added pressure on the abdomen, so emptying it can help relieve those pains.
4) Lie down on the left side
5) Take warm baths not hot. this is a good way to let the uterus calm down when it begins to be active.  This is really useful when she feels an increase in the intensity or frequency of the surges.
6) Avoid Oxytocin and prostaglandin. oxytocin and prostaglandin are hormones that are responsible for labor. This can be practiced by using condoms while having sex because semen includes prostaglandins. They are chemical softening women’s cervix and leading to the contraction.
Also, avoid stimulating nipple or breast which can lead to multi orgasms because all can release oxytoxin. Like prostaglandin, this hormone can initiate Contractions.
7) Practice the polar bear position 15 minutes for 4 times everyday. This can help pregnant women take pressure off their cervix. With this position, the baby will move closer to the mother's lungs and away from their cervix. As a result, the baby will grow in a more comfortable position for preventing preterm labor.

Finally, it's not a bad idea to visit another hospital or see another consultant. Getting a good prenatal care is very important please.

I hope the above helps and I declare full term carriage and delivery upon your wife In Jesus Name, You will not record loss regarding this journey In Jesus Name!

Here's a picture of polar bear position below

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:24pm On May 14, 2018
Ayauche:

FloraECy u are very much welcome to team June. A team like no other full of precious and blessed mamas.

Yinmu!! Lemme enjoy July finish naa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 10:34pm On May 14, 2018
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days
Around 11am on Friday I decided to wash since it has stopped raining. While walking to the bathroom I felt water gushing out of me. I just stood there wondering if am urinating abi my water just broke. My SIL said I should go to the hospital but I told her it was probably urine that I wasn't feeling any pain nor contractions. I sha decided to go after my second SIL called me. I jejely took my time to brush and bath. while at it my SIL kept on calling urging me to hurry up ( I was like Wetin dey worry this woman abi na she wan go born the pikin). I got dressed and decided to trek instead of entering bus since it was just 20mins walk from my house. After explaining to doctor, He put his hand into my something and brought out some reddish discharge saying I shouldn't wait for any bloody show that he took it out already. He sent my file to Labour ward saying I should call home for my bag( Labour ward keh? ) While the nurse was admitting me I told her I want to go home but she assured me that I was in Labour. She inserted the hot drip and asked me to lay with my side. SIL came with my bag then she said I shouldn't scream nor cry o unless I want to cry in each of my delivery. I was admitted by 2pm, after about an hour Na so contration start ooo hmmm it wasn't funny but I kept bearing it until I couldn't anymore. I told the nurse to call my husband for me o( I wanted him to see what I was passing through) She told me to call on God instead that my husband cannot do anything for me. if only she knew that all thru the process that I've been begging God to make it easy for me. I sha left the nurse alone while concentrating on my pains. I asked a lady I met in the ward if this is how painful Labour is but she said she don't know that she's also a FTM. The contractions started coming a min apart and I felt the urge to poo. I started shouting nurse come o I want to shit o, I want to piss o in fact I don't know the one I want to do o. she check me and said she feels the baby head, called the doctor while she took me to the delivery bed. Doctor came and told me how to push. I pushed with all my strength but he said I was just making noise not pushing. That I shouldn't make any sound but push. After the 3rd Push I felt my baby slipped out then plancenta followed. I was asked to bath while they cleaned up my baby.

It was a painfully beautiful experience because immediately my baby came, the pains vanished and I felt nothing but joy

My prayers are with all our GTC mothers . The God who made me a mother will visit you soon

To all my team mates yet to deliver, Yours will be shorter and less painful than mine. Amen

To other pregnant mamas: the journey will be smooth for you
Team May for Sharp sharp delivery
Abeg make Una manage my English

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted

71 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
Roseey0:

Congrats teamie
Can we pay groom price wink
Welcome to our prince

Yes o. but in dollars and pounds only

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sandypearl: 10:44pm On May 14, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days
Around 11am on Friday I decided to wash since it has stopped raining. While walking to the bathroom I felt water gushing out of me. I just stood there wondering if am urinating abi my water just broke. My SIL said I should go to the hospital but I told her it was probably urine that I wasn't feeling any pain nor contractions. I sha decided to go after my second SIL called me. I jejely took my time to brush and bath. while at it my SIL kept on calling urging me to hurry up ( I was like Wetin dey worry this woman abi na she wan go born the pikin). I got dressed and decided to trek instead of entering bus since it was just 20mins walk from my house. After explaining to doctor, He put his hand into my something and brought out some reddish discharge saying I shouldn't wait for any bloody show that he took it out already. He sent my file to Labour ward saying I should call home for my bag( Labour ward keh? ) While the nurse was admitting me I told her I want to go home but she assured me that I was in Labour. She inserted the hot drip and asked me to lay with my side. SIL came with my bag then she said I shouldn't scream nor cry o unless I want to cry in each of my delivery. I was admitted by 2pm, after about an hour Na so contration start ooo hmmm it wasn't funny but I kept bearing it until I couldn't anymore. I told the nurse to call my husband for me o( I wanted him to see what I was passing through) She told me to call on God instead that my husband cannot do anything for me. if only she knew that all thru the process that I've been begging God to make it easy for me. I sha left the nurse alone while concentrating on my pains. I asked a lady I met in the ward if this is how painful Labour is but she said she don't know that she's also a FTM. The contractions started coming a min apart and I felt the urge to poo. I started shouting nurse come o I want to shit o, I want to piss o in fact I don't know the one I want to do o. she check me and said she feels the baby head, called the doctor while she took me to the delivery bed. Doctor came and told me how to push. I pushed with all my strength but he said I was just making noise not pushing. That I shouldn't make any sound but push. After the 3rd Push I felt my baby slipped out then plancenta followed. I was asked to bath while they cleaned up my baby.

It was a painfully beautiful experience because immediately my baby came, the pains vanished and I felt nothing but joy

My prayers are with all our GTC mothers . The God who made me a mother will visit you soon

To all my team mates yet to deliver, Yours will be shorter and less painful than mine. Amen

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted

Thank God for safe delivery.May ur Lo bring more joy into ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted
Amen In Jesus Name!
It was a sharpsharp delivery
Glory to God!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Thanks ma'am

oak hospital
Jobi hospital
holy trinity hospetal
Aruna Ogun Hospital
Escrick hospital...

these are very good hospitals in ikorodu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
katchycouture:

oak hospital
Jobi hospital
holy trinity hospetal
Aruna Ogun Hospital
Escrick hospital...

These are very good hospitals in ikorodu

Thank you ma'am katchycouture. I appreciate your response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 11:50pm On May 14, 2018
Adorablewifey:
[/b]TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL[b]

Hurray it's another week. it means we are gradually getting close to the baby moon stage.
Second trimester is only weeks away. It will end in praise for us all. Amen..

At the same time let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

[/b]Welcome
fourfunmi
SlimBrawnie
Phlota
pweetyoge[b]

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy you stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex.............Edd
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.............Edd
03. Dunasy..........................Sex.............Edd
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.............Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex............Edd
06. Dartsy99........................Sex............Edd
07. Adorablewifey...............Sex............20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex.............Edd
09. Toppie2.........................Sex.............Edd
010.SlimBrawnie................Sex..............Edd
011. Phlota.........................Sex..............Edd
012. pweetyoge.................Sex..............Edd
013.fourfunmi...................Sex...............Edd

Pls teamies give us with your Edd so as to update it on our list.

Please if your moniker was omitted, temper justice with mercy and signify.

#TeamDecember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery. 
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Thanks Capps for checking..according to LMP 28th Dec..Mamas Abeg Na who get remedy for spitting and brushing for me is a nightmare because I vomit every time I brush...Any solution,please help!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
Please family I really need help.
Please don't ignore this.
I need to know between Niger Foundation and Posh hospital both in Enugu the best I will register for my ante natal. Am using HMO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:08am On May 15, 2018
Imahaps:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With great JOY I announce the arrival of my oyibo pepper Prince charming on 11/05/2018 @ 38w+3ds after 3hr45mins of labour weighing 3.2kg via VD without tear. Mummy and baby are doing fine, Daddy is smiling from ear to ear
Indeed it was a sharp sharp delivery
Team May
Safe delivery to other mamas
cc cappo mumsgirl27
What a mighty God
we serve
heaven and earth adores him
even angel bow before him
what a mighty God we serve
Congratulations mama
May ur Lo arrival bring more blessings to your household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:26am On May 15, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted
Nice one congratulations. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:09am On May 15, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted

Thanks for the wonderful BS. May God continue to protect and provide for you and your family members in Jesus name. Welcome once more to your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:10am On May 15, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted

This is really sharp sharp, I tap into this sharp supernatural delivery in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank God for making it easy and making it end well in praises to HIM. Congrats once more mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:48am On May 15, 2018
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted

Sharp delivery indeed. God bless ur LO.
I pray for easy and sharp deliveries on us all waddling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:52am On May 15, 2018
FloraEC:

Yinmu!! Lemme enjoy July finish naa

Ngwanu, kwantinue enjoying for the time but sha do ur shopping on time and pack ur bag oooo. No talk say I no tell u oo.

Cappo rubyzz hope u are good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 5:38am On May 15, 2018
Please family I really need help.
Please don't ignore this.
I need to know between Niger Foundation and Posh hospital both in Enugu the best I will register for my ante natal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adunola03(f): 5:38am On May 15, 2018
Omolaadun000:
Please sabi mamas.
Anyone with an idea of a good private hospital around Ikorodu & its axis since general hospital is on strike.
Suggestions will be highly welcome.

FloraEC
You can try Hopewell hospital, it is owned by one the doctors in ikorodu general hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:01am On May 15, 2018
Good morning mamas please I was given Lumartem hope it's safe at 26weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 6:21am On May 15, 2018
Yes, it's safe during 2nd and 3rd trimester
GenyEbere:
Good morning mamas please I was given Lumartem hope it's safe at 26weeks?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 6:49am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations!!! God bless the baby
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 6:59am On May 15, 2018
My dear this is the story of my life had same experience with my first and now again please just stop worrying about it,stop picking it it'll stop once the baby is born . It's pregnancy induced.
If you dey complain to doc deyll keep bombarding you with drugs and it'll keep coming back.
Happy bumping sis
Jessie21:
good evening house,please mamas i need help with this o...It started lastweek monday when i started feeling severe pains in my right right ear which made me feel so sick and feverish, so i decided to meet with my midwife on thursday.on seeing her,i explained everything to her then she told me to buy AMPLICLOX,PARACETAMOL AND VITAMIN C which should be taken once in a day for just 3days.As i got home,i eat and took the medicine almost immediately, i was so relieved,i became strong again. Getting to the third day the pain came back again with it's family....I jst don't know what to do,the pain is just toooooooo much......This is my first pregnancy and in this pregnancy, i've experienced pains in my wrist,under my knee,a shocking sensation in my hand and now it's my ear..please help me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:02am On May 15, 2018
omavicky:
Am team December, please add me, thanks, yet to know EDD.
Welcome ma, for now we are working with LMP to calculate our edd. You can use babycenter or another site to calculate it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:08am On May 15, 2018
Goldenheart002:

S*x
Long walks
Stairs climbing
Eat pineapple (I testify to dis)
Eat dates
Dance
N*pple stimulation
We await ur testimony soon

I can testify to one big pineapple grin
Wish you safe delivery
cc rosekatiej

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:25am On May 15, 2018
Good morning mama, I stay in ikorodu as well but it depends on the part of ikorodu that you are. The name of the Hospital is King's Court and it's at lucky fibre. The owner is a senior consultant and a gynecologist at general hospital. The doctors and nurses are very good, I was introduced to the hospital by a family of mine that gave birth there.
Omolaadun000:
Please sabi mamas.
Anyone with an idea of a good private hospital around Ikorodu & its axis since general hospital is on strike.
Suggestions will be highly welcome.

FloraEC
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:39am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations mama, as God made it sharp sharp delivery for you may he make ours so in Jesus name.
God will watch over you and your family.
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 8:18am On May 15, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Welcome ma, for now we are working with LMP to calculate our edd. You can use babycenter or another site to calculate it.
OK ma, with baby center app ,my EDD is 17th December.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teamgreat: 8:32am On May 15, 2018
Congratulations momma,such a sweet experience, welcoming baby.God is too faithful to fail and I tap into this your testimony.
Imahaps:
BIRTH STORY ALERT!!!
@38wks+3days

cc Cappo mumsgirl27
BS Submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 8:35am On May 15, 2018
Baby center Dec 9th Scan Dec 16th

(
Adorablewifey:

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dolphinlove(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.