Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133240 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
mamatweenz:
My dear this is the story of my life had same experience with my first and now again please just stop worrying about it,stop picking it it'll stop once the baby is born . It's pregnancy induced.
If you dey complain to doc deyll keep bombarding you with drugs and it'll keep coming back.
Happy bumping sis
what did u use to ease the pain ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday .....34weeks and still slaying. May God make it an easy ride for us all. Happy bumping mamas.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
jumy16:
present ma...God will surely see us tru...

19week and no kicking...
it is well dear, u should start feeling it soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
whyworryPH:

The strike affected federal Govt hospitals and we are usually advised to use them cos of their expertise. The aim is almost defeated with this their strike that does not look like it's ending anytime soon. I just tire.
Ehnehn? Thanks dear. I was wondering cos it's business as usual at ALGH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
Mama's in the house please anyone in Abuja that uses Garki Hospital for ante natal please due to the strike someone wants to change to this hospital. please how much is the delivery package VD and CS please answer as soon as possible and please if you know any other cheaper hospital. she will be due in two weeks time. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
Congratulations to all mamas who have put to bed, May the Almighty continue to protect them and make them pious children.

Team August, how are we doing? Abeg the backache these days ehn, no be small. It will end in praise by God's grace.

Because it's bumpy Tuesday, 28weeks +2days.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
GenyEbere
Hannydimples
Oliran
U mamas are still slaying. Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Our Bumpy Tuesday mummies keep making us happy. You ladies rock.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:
https://www.nairaland.com/4504707/meet-lanre-udu-medical-doctor

If this Dr wanted to check how far gone in labour you are.
I'll just be like " I know you're smart and all that, but no way are those hands entering here, hand wey don big pass the pikin head wey dey come sef" shocked.

Plus if he actually wanted to clean the uterus after birth shocked shocked shocked, that they dig in to the elbow.....na die be that.
Yepa! Momma Zaynie you no lie at all o.
If I he ever happen to be the doctor on duty to take delivery for me ehn, on sighting those hands I'll just be rolling on the floor and screaming that I don't want him wallahi. Him fist don give person tear already before baby go pass. Then him elbow and arms nko, na to tear Veejay reash navel.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:37pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

I'll just be like " I know you're smart and all that, but no way are those hands entering here, hand wey don big pass the pikin head wey dey come sef" shocked.

Plus if he actually wanted to clean the uterus after birth shocked shocked shocked, that they dig in to the elbow.....na die be that.
Life no get duplicate, i wont even near him for obstetric examination
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 5:38pm On May 15, 2018
My cappo, I loyal o
Baby kicking, ms reduced, e still dey do oga for me sha, not easy at all being preggo with a 1 year old.
Can't wait to.know the sex
How are you doing?
Thanks for seeing me peep jare

Joomie:
BeeBlossoms, saw you peeping. Been a long while. Say hello to us now. Don't you miss us?
We miss you. Hope u are good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 5:43pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

If I he ever happen to be the doctor on duty to take delivery for me ehn, on sighting those hands I'll just be rolling on the floor and screaming that I don't want him wallahi. Him fist don give person tear already before baby go pass. Then him elbow and arms nko, na to tear Veejay reash navel.
I had to screen shoot his pic. Kilode?

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2018
Buy made in Nigeria toys for your babies grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 6:19pm On May 15, 2018
A big congrats to all mums that has put to bed...@mumsgirl27, Imahaps, et al... May their arrival usher in good tidings in Jesus name, Amen. Wishing all we remaining mamas supernatural delivery, in Jesus name, Amen..

Repping team May
Team no loss
Team supernatural sharp sharp delivery
Team billions in the account

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mercifull(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
tutulicious:
Mama's in the house please anyone in Abuja that uses Garki Hospital for ante natal please due to the strike someone wants to change to this hospital. please how much is the delivery package VD and CS please answer as soon as possible and please if you know any other cheaper hospital. she will be due in two weeks time. thanks
The cost depends on the qualification of the Dr seeing you. 40k,60k and 100k to 150k for antenatal with medical officer, senior registrar and consultant respectively. Delivery 80k for VD with medical officer. I can't remember the cost for CS but it's between 200 and 250k.
I don't know of a cheaper hospital. Maybe missionary hospitals would be cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2018
arbbiegold:

grin grin grin
So funny grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2018
mercifull:

The cost depends on the qualification of the Dr seeing you. 40k,60k and 100k to 150k for antenatal with medical officer, senior registrar and consultant respectively. Delivery 80k for VD with medical officer. I can't remember the cost for CS but it's between 200 and 250k.
I don't know of a cheaper hospital. Maybe missionary hospitals would be cheaper.
No wah for this o which way Nigeria? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:50pm On May 15, 2018
Dbryan:
Good morning mamas and mamas to be
@tatacherie are u the only team sept?, I thought I ought to be registered can't wait to fully become a member kiss
Hello mama
I'm not the only one o
You're most welcome. our team leader will add you soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
Hannydimples and Oliran you are slay mamas o, nice one! Smooth preg journey to you.

Bia my People, mama Ayauche and divinemandate wey your big belle naa wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:16pm On May 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Jesu shocked These scary toys go give babies bad convulsion oo tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 7:30pm On May 15, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Jesu shocked These scary toys go give babies bad convulsion oo tufiakwa
Its even scary for adults talk more of kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 7:34pm On May 15, 2018
mercifull:

God bless you MA. Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 7:34pm On May 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:
tank u ma, we just crossed the first trimester and hope u are good

Am Fine teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 7:36pm On May 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Nigerians no black like this nah. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
arbbiegold:

I had to screen shoot his pic. Kilode?

LMAO @ tear reach navel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 7:49pm On May 15, 2018
bukit05:

Am Fine teamie.
are u first timer mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:05pm On May 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:
are u first timer mummy

Yes i am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Hannydimples and Oliran you are slay mamas o, nice one! Smooth preg journey to you.

Bia my People, mama Ayauche and divinemandate wey your big belle naa wink

My sister if u see as the thing dey pain me say I never show for bumpy Tuesday ehh, embarassed cry
I will try uploading, it won't just show. During those days of TTC, will try to showcase my faith bump, for where. The other day a mama here asked for hospital list, I snapped mine and uploaded, didn't see it, had to type it. Even tried with DH's phone, yet. I kukuma rest. Wey I for show mum Zaynie my sexy bump

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2018
bukit05:

Yes i am
haha, who is going to teach each other now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 15, 2018
bukit05:

Yes i am
please i need reviews on TETMOSOL BABY SOAP for a new born.Has anyone used it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mythy70(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.