Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180444 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:
haha, who is going to teach each other now

Lol, if u have any question just ask, sabi mamas in the house will enlighten You.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:17pm On May 15, 2018
Jessie21:
please i need reviews on TETMOSOL BABY SOAP for a new born.Has anyone used it?

I don't know anything about it, mamas that know about it will tell u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 8:57pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks so much mamas. I went back for the induction and Dr asked that I give it till monday cos my pcv is abit low. Gave me drugs to boost and advised me to work on it as well.I pray labour will come on it's own before then.
Xzandy:

A
I can testify to one big pineapple grin
Wish you safe delivery
cc rosekatiej

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 9:03pm On May 15, 2018
bukit05:

Lol, if u have any question just ask, sabi mamas in the house will enlighten You.
okay...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2018
Ayauche:

My sister if u see as the thing dey pain me say I never show for bumpy Tuesday ehh, embarassed cry
I will try uploading, it won't just show. During those days of TTC, will try to showcase my faith bump, for where. The other day a mama here asked for hospital list, I snapped mine and uploaded, didn't see it, had to type it. Even tried with DH's phone, yet. I kukuma rest. Wey I for show mum Zaynie my sexy bump

Oya start kabashing the phone. Maybe the size is too large. Why don't you edit by cropping and resizing first before uploading.

BumpyTuesday kiss

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
Team November, wey una bump oh??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 9:09pm On May 15, 2018
I have acidic reflux am not feeling comfort in my throat. My doctor said am not even suppose to experience it now, dat it when d baby is big den d baby will be pushing d food back. pls any remedy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:15pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

Oya start kabashing the phone. Maybe the size is too large. Why don't you edit by cropping and resizing first before uploading.

BumpyTuesday kiss

Yes oh my teamie no dulling even at 17 weeks grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 9:19pm On May 15, 2018
katchycouture:

oak hospital Jobi hospital holy trinity hospetal Aruna Ogun Hospital Escrick hospital...
these are very good hospitals in ikorodu
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:19pm On May 15, 2018
Jessie21:
i used it for my baby, but changed to cussons after she turned one cos my mum and hubby used it at a time we ran out of family soap and both complained of body itching after bath. And since baby can't fully express herself, i just changed it. But it helped to maintain her skin tone shaping. I love it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 9:20pm On May 15, 2018
adunola03:

You can try Hopewell hospital, it is owned by one the doctors in ikorodu general hospital

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:20pm On May 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Buy made in Nigeria toys for your babies grin grin grin
singing
I'm walking away

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
Hannydimples:
Good morning mama, I stay in ikorodu as well but it depends on the part of ikorodu that you are. The name of the Hospital is King's Court and it's at lucky fibre. The owner is a senior consultant and a gynecologist at general hospital. The doctors and nurses are very good, I was introduced to the hospital by a family of mine that gave birth there.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Soon tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
Joomie:
This strike is sounding strange to my ears ke. Or is my hospital not involved? Anyone using ALGH, Igando?
yesoo, am using ALGH, Igando. They are not on strike.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

BumpyTuesday kiss

Na boobs be belle

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:37pm On May 15, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Hannydimples and Oliran you are slay mamas o, nice one! Smooth preg journey to you.

Bia my People, mama Ayauche and divinemandate wey your big belle naa wink
Dunno , I will post but won't see anything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2018
FloraEC:

Na boobs be belle

Stop jeloxing my boobs na cool
Isnor me that say your own is pimples size tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Buy made in Nigeria toys for your babies grin grin grin

Ogbanje toys that will send the babies back to heaven with immediate effect cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:02pm On May 15, 2018
Jessie21:

My SiL used it for her baby.
It really worked wonders for skin issues like rashes and ela. In fact someone gave me a roll of it as a gift and my SiL came to cart it all away cos I don't like using medicated soaps.

Personally, I would say buy a few and keep in case your baby develops skin ish but don't make it a regular soap but if the water in your area is bad, then by all means use it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Help me to ask them o, omo Iya.
They think seniority by one week sef is beans tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:10pm On May 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:
I have acidic reflux am not feeling comfort in my throat. My doctor said am not even suppose to experience it now, dat it when d baby is big den d baby will be pushing d food back. pls any remedy

It can happen.
In pregnancy some hormones are secreted to slow down muscles, that's why we get tired easily and sleep a lot. It also slows down the digestion, which means your food takes longer to digest so its very possible that you can experience it early depending on what type of food you ate and the proportion.

Try to eat many small meals rather than few big meals. For example I sometimes split my noodles in 2, I eat one half then in like 1-2 hours, I'll eat the other half. Instead of eating all at once (which make me fuller actually) to avoid acidic reflux.
Also try to take lots of fluids and eat foods high in fibre.
Try not to eat late in the night (don't starve yourself, have a snack handy; mine are mangoes grin)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:10pm On May 15, 2018
Aitee1:

Yes oh my teamie no dulling even at 17 weeks grin

Lol grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
whyworryPH:

Soon tongue tongue tongue

Yinmu.....next week own, I will pose on top of a mountain sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 11:03pm On May 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Hello mama
I'm not the only one o
You're most welcome. our team leader will add you soon
Ok mama thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:06am On May 16, 2018
zaynie:

Yinmu.....next week own, I will pose on top of a mountain sef tongue

grin grin you are not serious at all. Make sure it won't be photo shopped mountain sha. Wait for our bumps. We will surprise all of you wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 12:14am On May 16, 2018
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With great JOY I announce the arrival of my darling Prince charming on 15/05/2018 at 38 weeks after 5hrs45mins of labour weighing 3kg via VD with plenty tear. Mummy and baby are doing fine, Daddy is smiling from ear to ear.
God did it and we are grateful.
Team May
Safe delivery to other mamas
cc cappo mumsgirl27

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:21am On May 16, 2018
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With great JOY I announce the arrival of my darling Prince charming on 15/05/2018 at 38 weeks after 5hrs45mins of labour weighing 3kg via VD with plenty tear. Mummy and baby are doing fine, Daddy is smiling from ear to ear.
Team May
cc cappo mumsgirl27

Congrats mama! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:53am On May 16, 2018
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Team May
cc cappo mumsgirl27
congrats mama. welcome to your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 12:55am On May 16, 2018
Congratulations ,Thank God for his mercies over you and your LO. The Lord shall grant you speedy recovery and take care of you and your family.
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Team May
cc cappo mumsgirl27

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:48am On May 16, 2018
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Team May
cc cappo mumsgirl27

Congratulations teamie, we TankGod for safe delivery nd may ur baby bring joy to you and the family. amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 1:59am On May 16, 2018
Congratulations and welcome baby boy.
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Team May
cc cappo mumsgirl27

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.