Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146327 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cyanda:
Hello mums.. Am new here. A first time mom to be

You're warmly welcome relax and enjoy do let us know your edd so your team mate can add you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Loisemm:

I am team Feb ooo. grin
By faith.

Ameen and ameen... I really want this your wish to come true and I know God has answered already. You have really endured so much. Do you still do the monthly bfp compilation?
Baby dust to you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
@cynda wlcome to dis group.I hope u are team december.Wish u a healthy pregnancy.
Cyanda:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deruths:

Team November. .... Edd 16th Nov

Welcome teamie, wish you happy and healthy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC e have port ooo... Congratulations my dear and to other mamas that have birthed - Ayauche, StrongWoman333, goldendollars, dacutebaby etc may your little ones be what you have prayed for and more.

@Joomie I never even knew Monday is public holiday and my appointment falls on that day. I don't think there would be antenatal as there was no antenatal on Easter Monday which was a public holiday. We were told to come the upper week Monday

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cyanda:

Welcome mama. You shall have a smooth 9 months ride and meet your lo at full term. When is your EDD so that you can be added to a team.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Birth story!!!!
Let me start from beginning of June. I was seeing my teamies dropping BA left, right and center which increased my anxiety level. I was tired of being pregnant and just couldn't wait to drop but at the same time I wanted baby to be 39weeks.
So on 8th of June I bought some dates and pineapples and ate with hope that something would happen but nothing. On Sunday I decided to pound yam but all I got out of it was backache at night.
Monday, I decided to go for a walk, walked for 2hrs non-stop, not too fast or too slow just normal pace. When I got home I felt some cramps but immediately I went to bed they stopped.
Tuesday came with mild cramps too, but when I lie down it disappears. Wednesday morning I woke up to cramps still but this time around they were frequent and didn't stop when I laid down. I went for mid-week service but since I wasn't so sure what actual labour was I told my husband we should branch hospital after church.
Got to the hospital around 7.30pm after laying my complain Dr decided to check me and said I was 3 to 4cm dilated, so no going home for me, my husband should go and bring my bags.
That was how our journey started like play, Dr said he would recheck me in 4hours.
By 12am a nurse came to shave me clean and did something funny, she called it enema (never heard of it b4 this time) she put a pipe up my anus and poured warm water through it so I can pass out faeces in liquid form. By this time my contractions had become more intense and frequent but bearable. By 1am Dr came to check me again and I was just 5cm, chai I wasn't happy o and I didn't realise all what I was feeling was still child's play.
I was tired and was just praying for a break in the contractions so I could sleep even if for 10mins but It wasn't to be. The pains were long and constant, when it comes I hit my hand on the iron of the bed, just to distract me from the pains, sometimes my hubby wud put his hand instead other times he would just hold my hands tight, by 5am Dr came in again and said 7cm, I was begging him for pain reliever or something to speed up the process but all he said was I am doing well and labour is progressing naturally as it should, I couldn't cry, I was advised to lie on my side, as I was passing out feaces, I was vomiting at the same time and leaking blood coloured fluid.
By 7.30 am I held my husband's shirt and was shouting that I was ready to poo oh, I didn't want to do again. So matron was called to check me and she said I was almost ready and burst my water. Then it was time to push and I was tired and weak, given glucose but as I didn't like it I didn't take it, a drip was passed. I was screaming off my head and pushing but baby wasn't coming out, my pushing wasn't doing the trick. So senior Dr was called in to come help me bring out baby with vacuum, he tried that but it didn't work so he used forceps instead after cutting me up. I felt instant relief when baby came out, was sutured up(didn't feel it cos I was numbed) baby placed on my chest for a couple of mins after he was cleaned. In all I thank God almighty, my baby came exactly 2years one month after our wedding anniversary at 39weeks3days, he came with full sleeping anointing, so far so good no stress.
I wish every waddling Mama strength in this journey and safe delivery.
Cc June teamies, cappo Ayauche.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.

66 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

Welcomed my prince on 14/06/018 through VD with perineal tear at 11:52pm. Dunno weight yet. BS later, I'm so tired (induced 2,gave birth 11:52pm)

Daddy overjoyed, was even jumping up

Ewo! My capoo don finally port o!
So happy for you ma'am. Congrats to you and welcome to our prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!
Let me start from beginning of June. I was seeing my teamies dropping BA left, right and center which increased my anxiety level. I was tired of being pregnant and just couldn't wait to drop but at the same time I wanted baby to be 39weeks.
So on 8th of June I bought some dates and pineapples and ate with hope that something would happen but nothing. On Sunday I decided to pound yam but all I got out of it was backache at night.
Monday, I decided to go for a walk, walked for 2hrs non-stop, not too fast or too slow just normal pace. When I got home I felt some cramps but immediately I went to bed they stopped.
Tuesday came with mild cramps too, but when I lie down it disappears. Wednesday morning I woke up to cramps still but this time around they were frequent and didn't stop when I laid down. I went for mid-week service but since I wasn't so sure what actual labour was I told my husband we should branch hospital after church.
Got to the hospital around 7.30pm after laying my complain Dr decided to check me and said I was 3 to 4cm dilated, so no going home for me, my husband should go and bring my bags.
That was how our journey started like play, Dr said he would recheck me in 4hours.
By 12am a nurse came to shave me clean and did something funny, she called it enema (never heard of it b4 this time) she put a pipe up my anus and poured warm water through it so I can pass out faeces in liquid form. By this time my contractions had become more intense and frequent but bearable. By 1am Dr came to check me again and I was just 5cm, chai I wasn't happy o and I didn't realise all what I was feeling was still child's play.
I was tired and was just praying for a break in the contractions so I could sleep even if for 10mins but It wasn't to be. The pains were long and constant, when it comes I hit my hand on the iron of the bed, just to distract me from the pains, sometimes my hubby wud put his hand instead other times he would just hold my hands tight, by 5am Dr came in again and said 7cm, I was begging him for pain reliever or something to speed up the process but all he said was I am doing well and labour is progressing naturally as it should, I couldn't cry, I was advised to lie on my side, as I was passing out feaces, I was vomiting at the same time and leaking blood coloured fluid.
By 7.30 am I held my husband's shirt and was shouting that I was ready to poo oh, I didn't want to do again. So matron was called to check me and she said I was almost ready and burst my water. Then it was time to push and I was tired and weak, given glucose but as I didn't like it I didn't take it, a drip was passed. I was screaming off my head and pushing but baby wasn't coming out, my pushing wasn't doing the trick. So senior Dr was called in to come help me bring out baby with vacuum, he tried that but it didn't work so he used forceps instead after cutting me up. I felt instant relief when baby came out, was sutured up(didn't feel it cos I was numbed) baby placed on my chest for a couple of mins after he was cleaned. In all I thank God almighty, my baby came exactly 2years one month after our wedding anniversary at 39weeks3days, he came with full sleeping anointing, so far so good no stress.

amen. Happy for you o. God bless that little harmless baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wow...God bless u and ur LO....congrats dear..
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Nice Bs. May God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Our July can cappo has ported... Choii...congrats @ FloraEC...God bless u nd ur LO richly...July mamas hws d waddling business going.... Cnt wait to drop...shortness of breath dealing wit me....May God see us true...all expectant mommas nd GTC too...cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Interesting BS....blessings fall on you and your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:

You can borrow baby girl strength, they're ever ready to help. tongue

Try and pack dear

No problem ma!
Will try and pack o, dis your BA don give me automatic strength biko. Now I know the journey is coming to an end.

EHE! Team June, this one that you people have captured our capoo, u people should get ready to accept more.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
whyworryPH:

Nnem, the food was something else. Want some too? I could parcel yours as well grin

Would have loved to....... But baby doesn't like me to eat much dis days, if not back ache waits me. Just keep it for me till after delivery kikiki grin
whyworryPH:

Nnem, the food was something else. Want some too? I could parcel yours as well grin

Would have loved to....... But baby doesn't like me to eat much dis days, if not back ache waits me. Just keep it for me till after delivery kikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Anistef:

Tank you ma

You are welcome Mami
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
creamchiccb:
Our July can cappo has ported... Choii...congrats @ FloraEC...God bless u nd ur LO richly...July mamas hws d waddling business going.... Cnt wait to drop...shortness of breath dealing wit me....May God see us true...all expectant mommas nd GTC too...cheers

Sorry for the shortness of breath teamie, it will soon end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=whyworryPH post=68519148]

Welcome mama. You shall have a smooth 9 months ride and meet your lo at full term. When is your EDD so that you can be added to a team.
Tanx a lot.. September
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!
Let me start from beginning of June. I was s my

Thanks for the BS mama. We glorify the name of the Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Cyanda post=68522277][/quote]

September cappo please add your member
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
LadyMessi:

Would have loved to....... But baby doesn't like me to eat much dis days, if not back ache waits me. Just keep it for me till after delivery kikiki grin
No wahala mama. It will be waiting for you after delivery wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2018
God is good.... Congratulations, your baby shall bring light and love into your home and open door for many blessings as well.
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Vigilante mamas... I hail una.

Adorablewifey... Mama your diary is keeping me glued... I salute you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2018
I greet o..... vigilante Mamas I can sight y'all because we are in this together grin

....let me go and continue watching my movie till daybreak wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Mamas please, for those of you who used progesterone injections at what week did you stop?
My doctor said there was no harm stopping at 12 weeks but I'm still very skeptical about it.

P:S I'm 13 weeks 2 days already.

My doctor stopped mine at 18 weeks after scan but methinks as soon as placenta takes over at 12/13 weeks, baby will be fine. Quite Painful injection though embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Loisemm:

I am team Feb ooo. grin
By faith.

Amen and Amen....faith called those things that be not as though they were, the substance of thing (babies) hoped for, evidence of things(babies) not seen, it will manifest just as you have declared it by faith in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Congrats mama.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Cyanda:

Welcome on board, happy and healthy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2018
dacutebaby:
Birth story!!!!

Congrats once again mama, enjoy your bundle of joy and blessing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Xzandy:
I greet o..... vigilante Mamas I can sight y'all because we are in this together grin

....let me go and continue watching my movie till daybreak wink

Lol chief vigilante officer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.