Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146872 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks sis.just a thought.
shhladyj:

from baby no 1 i had swollen leg, i was asked to reduce salt intake, and always place my leg on a stool when sitting, this might help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Experienced mamas in the house,pls I had severe vomitting in the early stage of my pregnancy and this made me not to take my routine drugs untils I was more than 5 months gone. The problem is that I am very scared. Will this affect my baby negatively?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
FashionTrend:

I'll also like to ask, does the patient always know they have the fibroids before hand or the doctors just find them coincidentally during the process ?
Well any pregnant woman should know she have fibroid before or during the early stage of pregnancy. A scan will see it...

All through my life I never knew I had it till I conceived. When I started having pains at week 8, had to go for a scan to know what's wrong that was how scan saw it. The decision to remove it during my c s was between me and my husband and we knew God and the Doctor was capable else we won't risk it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adayoung:
Experienced mamas in the house,pls I had severe vomitting in the early stage of my pregnancy and this made me not to take my routine drugs untils I was more than 5 months gone. The problem is that I am very scared. Will this affect my baby negatively?

Your baby will be fine
You worrying about it won't change anything. Just continue to eat healthy especially fruits and veggies and your baby will be great. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Well any pregnant woman should know she have fibroid before or during the early stage of pregnancy. A scan will see it...

All through my life I never knew I had it till I conceived. When I started having pains at week 8, had to go for a scan to know what's wrong that was how scan saw it. The decision to remove it during my c s was between me and my husband and we knew God and the Doctor was capable else we won't risk it...

Truth is it is a risky but very common procedure, instead of cutting the woman up twice but they need to make the preparation ahead of time and not an impromptu decision. There should be enough blood on ground in case the fibroid is attached to major blood vessel (which is very common)
Only God can help us with overzealous medical personnel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
StrongWoman333:

And we thank God it ended well, stay strong ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good evening mums...... I just found this post and I like it. Am a first time mum

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are welicome
indian03:
Good evening mums...... I just found this post and I like it. Am a first time mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
zaynie:

Truth is it is a risky but very common procedure, instead of cutting the woman up twice but they need to make the preparation ahead of time and not an impromptu decision. There should be enough blood on ground in case the fibroid is attached to major blood vessel (which is very common)
Only God can help us with overzealous medical personnel.
You are right may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
FashionTrend:

And we thank God it ended well, stay strong ma'am.
Yes I thank God o. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Plz is there any whatsapp group for team July.... I'd like to b added....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Naomi14:
You are welicome

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
indian03:

welcome ma.may your stay here be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
indian03:
You are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
GenyEbere:
Trippleblessing am teary already. Am waiting patiently for your BFP for I believe the Lord has done it already, cheers to changing diaper sis.

Don't worry ma, my God do not do small thing, my BFP will shake the thread because My God is not wise, big, large, He is very great.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
@StrongWoman333 & FashionTrend, Zay.nie has answered you appropriately.

I really don't think the Doctor was incapable but the whole process wasn't planned & adequate preparations for blood & the likes wasn't made.

I also had the same double procedure 2months ago though was planned & God saw me through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Congrats Florec, Dacutebabe and other Mamas that has given birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
If he insists to stop you can go ahead. All i know is this your miracle baby is here to stay... Your diary is something else. Thank God for your testimony and God that has started His good work in your life would perfect it. Had lots of replies to give on most post but don't know how to get that done so I just smile to myself.
Our Miracle Babies are here to stay...Thank You Jesus. oya lemme goan complete your diary.

Adorablewifey:

My fear exactly but he has asked that I stop it. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
From your mouth to God's ears to being manifested to the world. God has done it mama

Loisemm:

I am team Feb ooo. grin
By faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Far from boring. I see lots of similarities from my end sef. I applaud your courage to share a part of your life with "we online family".

Adorablewifey:

Thanks for reading my very boring diary.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES
Present o
Cappo zeezaa trust you're doing great
May God make it easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2018
indian03:
Plz is there any whatsapp group for team July.... I'd like to b added....
Welcome teamie. There is no WhatsApp group in general. It’s just nairaland. Our Cappo, FloraEC just put to bed. please provide your edd and baby’s sex so we can update the list.
Happy waddling grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Citizenshelm: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Watch Traditional doctors forcing a child out of a woman who has been pregnant

Shocking video of Traditional doctors forcing a child out of a woman who has been pregnant for seven years

Shocking....the video making the rounds on social media, shows African "tradional doctors" trying to force out a baby who has been in a woman's womb for 7 years.....watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1I9naRDBYE

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2018
tatacherie:
Present o Cappo zeezaa trust you're doing great May God make it easy for us all
God has already done it for us..AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Beryl15:

Welcome teamie. There is no WhatsApp group in general. It’s just nairaland. Our Cappo, FloraEC just put to bed. please provide your edd and baby’s sex so we can update the list.
Happy waddling grin
EDD is July 18 ....not sure about d sex yet... Baby is not ready to reveal itself...will b doing another scan soon. Congrats to newest mothers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Amen o. I'm good o my sister, this anxiousness is serious , I even went to the hospital to get checked and I was told that cervix is still shut closed. Please keep putting me in your prayers. May God take control of everything for everyone of us and give us great testimonies.
Ayauche:

Hannydimples: How are u darling sis? Just relax, baby is already here. I know how anxious one can feel. The good Lord will make it easiest for u in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2018
My God of Awesome wonders will definitely complete His good works He has started for you. Oya mama, start Praise Dance session every vigilante night hour; thanking God for mama going to put to bed. Remember God does for us what we pray for others to happen.
I know it will end in Praise and we will rejoice with you.

Hannydimples:
Amen o. I'm good o my sister, this anxiousness is serious , I even went to the hospital to get checked and I was told that cervix is still shut closed. Please keep putting me in your prayers. May God take control of everything for everyone of us and give us great testimonies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 2:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Amen o. This vigilante thing sef is enough work.
Tabsy:
My God of Awesome wonders will definitely complete His good works He has started for you. Oya mama, start Praise Dance session every vigilante night hour; thanking God for mama going to put to bed. Remember God does for us what we pray for others to happen.
I know it will end in Praise and we will rejoice with you.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 3:07am On Jun 17, 2018
It is well with you mama. It is indeed work grin

Hannydimples:
Amen o. This vigilante thing sef is enough work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jeff1607(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2018
been following this thread for 3years now, I really give it to you ladies, you got my respect

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.