Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175071 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
comtem2011:
I haven't seen this before though. But I think your hospital knows the best as they are the ones that monitor your case. In my own opinion, I think you are good to go.
ok ma,will make further findings. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
shhladyj:
team august, how are you all, congratulation to mamas dat ve downloaded, other team, hope we re all good, pls last ANC i checked my blood level, which is the second time, its still low 9.2. any suggestion on how to boost my blood. pls experienced mamas contribute .
Garden egg leaf juice worked wonders for me,i squeezed out the juice and mixed with malt and my blood level went up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=VivyGift post=68834004]TEAM JULY
ROLL CALL FOR 4TH WEEK OF JUNE
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalį»„ Chukwu - thank you

Present cappo....body pain and the Braxton hicks no here o...choi.

Did scan 2day and baby has turned from breech to cephalic presentation,baby is weighing 4kg already at 37weeks 5days,wat baby is going to weigh b4 birth is really bothering me....not sure I will be fit for vbac again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
mitchyy:
Team August. Am I the only one who is tired of being pregnant?
Braxton Hicks won't just let me be. They are now more painful and uncomfortable compared to my last pregnancy.
I pee every 1hr at night to the extent that I just wish I can sleep in the toilet. Rarely sleep.
I don tire abeg. We are just 34weeks and some days cry

Honestly u r nt d only one oooo, never had Braxton Hicks in first pregnancy but this na serious matter couple with pubis dysfunction. To walk Na serious issue. I just pray baby comes @37weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
20 weeks and 4 days. BlessedDiva and WhyworryPH u guys are on bump strike abi? Issokay. jennyswtie hope u re good?

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princecemo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
suzy:

How much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
OLL CALL: Update

yes o, Team August like no other. We keep increasing everyday with sexy mamas coming up with sexy bumps.

Team August for supernatural delivery

Fellow teamie, how waddling, the Almighty God will see us through. There shall be no loss IJN/insha Allah.

Let begin to update with sex and EDD

talltosyne ..............2/8/18. Team blue
Mamatwinny............12/8/18 Team Blue
Oliran........................5/8/18 Team Blue
karyss........................20/8/18
Cynate..................... Double Team blue
JstBrave..................13/8/18
Sayoddy...................25/8/2018
GenyEbere ..............22/8/18
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX ( team pink)
Mamatweenz. .............4/8/18......team blue
divinemandate.............7/8/18
Prettylolo. .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue
Shollyzcute
comtem2011................24/8/18
Yugoberry ....................3/8/18
onyinyechika08..............24/8/18
chiwanks....................... /8/18 (kindly provide the exact date ma)
shhladyj ....................... 6/8/2018
brunnette4real................27/8/2018
realpearl...........................11/8/2018

Realpearl, u re welcome. Happy bumping

Like play like play, we are getting there.

Let us all try to complete shopping on time, d first time mama's, shopping maybe a bit stressful. Try to avoid last minute shopping.

I've packed my hospital bag, so as not to forget anything like d first time.

God will provide and enrich our pockets.

We shall all carry to term, there shall be no loss IJN/inshallah.

Our prenatal is still much important, check out exercise for thirds trimester including yoga, it's helpful.

For those who are yet to update with gender, kindly so.

Oya answer present ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
bukit05:
20 weeks and 4 days. BlessedDiva and WhyworryPH u guys are on bump strike abi? Issokay. jennyswtie hope u re good?

grin grin my troublesome teamie you are representing us well. We want to show it when it has become much bigger. But keep your fingers crossed. BlessedDiva might just surprise you before the day is over.
I like your bump by the way.

And all mamas that have shown their bumps well done. I love all the bumps but I'm still wondering if that December bump at 16 weeks isn't twins cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Reporting for bumpy Tuesday.

At 34weeks 2days

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations to all the papas and mamas that have welcomed their LO,
@ VivyGift, I'm good o just waiting patiently.
It looks like I'm the only June mama yet to welcome her LO. I can't walk properly, my vagina aches always, looks like my pelvic bone wants to break yet I'm not feeling the tiniest of contractions or even mucus. We are already in week 39.4 . When would this my oga come and see his mummy and daddy? I've told hubby that as from today we would be having sex morning and night so as to bring out this our oga sharp sharp, it's doing me like he wants to come July because I'm not even experiencing any contraction at all,i need him to come this month cos the wait is taking too long.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
whyworryPH:

grin grin my troublesome teamie you are representing us well. We want to show it when it has become much bigger. But keep your fingers crossed. BlessedDiva might just surprise you before the day is over.
I like your bump by the way.

And all mamas that have shown their bumps well done. I love all the bumps but I'm still wondering if that December bump at 16 weeks isn't twins cheesy

I hear u o, as for the december bump i think it's triplet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
bukit05:
Yes oo my dear I dey. How about you? You must have taken ur ist TT inj right? I haven't oo. I keep postponing cos of my phobia for injection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
joilin:

Sorry dear for the indestion it ll get better. Omo the weakness nor be here. Me had malaria and small typhoid that I have been battling with plus the morning sickness it was something else but thank God now am better.
thanks jare my sister. Remember me for prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Besea:

Ndo, it's part of the package.
OK o. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
jennyswtie:

Yes oo my dear I dey. How about you? You must have taken ur ist TT inj right? I haven't oo. I keep postponing cos of my phobia for injection

Good to hear dat, i took my second shot last week. I have phobia for injection too, but i summon the courage to take it. Try and take it o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bunny19:
OK ma,thanks. Hmm..... Am not even sure d week I am sef... D lady dat scanned me wrote 5weeks and I think 4days on my report, couldnt see it clearly. From my calculations I am 6weeks, abi the pregnancy dey reduce ni? cheesy cheesy
It happens like that all d time.... Last 4 weeks, I was 33 and d scan read 33+5days.last week I was 34 and d scan read 32 weeks and today that an supposed to be 36, d scan read 35 weeks.am only taking my readings from my LMP dat way it's easy for me.dont b confused... Just don't forget your lmp as d scanning proceeds

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Don't worry I'm sure spitting is doing press up to run to the new bfps mamas. You will be freed soon, hang in there.

Hahahahhahahah..let it go to them oo..Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mama he would soon royally pop out. God is just putting the last final final touch. Awaiting your BA as I know it's coming in soon. God that began His good work in you will surely perfect and complete it, Amen.

Hannydimples:
Congratulations to all the papas and mamas that have welcomed their LO,
@ VivyGift, I'm good o just waiting patiently.
It looks like I'm the only June mama yet to welcome her LO. I can't walk properly, my vagina aches always, looks like my pelvic bone wants to break yet I'm not feeling the tiniest of contractions or even mucus. We are already in week 39.4 . When would this my oga come and see his mummy and daddy? I've told hubby that as from today we would be having sex morning and night so as to bring out this our oga sharp sharp, it's doing me like he wants to come July because I'm not even experiencing any contraction at all,i need him to come this month cos the wait is taking too long.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! It's another week in our journey to December and God has been faithful.

Finally the long awaited second trimester and the honeymoon phase is here, yippy!!!

We should be in our 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th and 13th weeks.
Ms should be a thing of the pass and those of us still experiencing it, I guess in no distance time you'll be freed.
No fretting, it will all end in praise.

Our 1st commandment... thou must be very faithful to your routine drugs.
Remember this always.

Antenatal!!! Let us go and register please, I'm sure it won't hurt.

At the same time let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
mum2bsoon
eletu11
iamsuskay

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy you stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99........................Sex...............12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex.................Edd
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex...............16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.

It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team December18, team supernatural everything.

Fine oo my cappo,Ms is still dealing with me seriously,cant eat anything without vomiting it.cant Jst say am fed up.i usually vomit 3-4times per day aahhh.it is well.thanks for the roll call ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congrats Rofemiguwa, I've been under a hole, I don't even think I knew you were pregnantn God bless baby Olivia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
shhladyj:
team august, how are you all, congratulation to mamas dat ve downloaded, other team, hope we re all good, pls last ANC i checked my blood level, which is the second time, its still low 9.2. any suggestion on how to boost my blood. pls experienced mamas contribute .
garden egg leaf is the deal,eat it raw. Please do,it wired for me after blood transfusion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
zaynie:

Uncle carry go. Some CS moms don't even wait for 3 weeks sef.
Just try to do the one that won't put pressure on her scar.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! It's another week in our journey to December and God has been faithful.

Finally the long awaited second trimester and the honeymoon phase is here, yippy!!!

We should be in our 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th and 13th weeks.
Ms should be a thing of the pass and those of us still experiencing it, I guess in no distance time you'll be freed.
No fretting, it will all end in praise.

Our 1st commandment... thou must be very faithful to your routine drugs.
Remember this always.

Antenatal!!! Let us go and register please, I'm sure it won't hurt.

At the same time let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
mum2bsoon
eletu11
iamsuskay

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy you stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99........................Sex...............12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex.................Edd
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex...............16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.

It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team December18, team supernatural everything.
Thanks for the roll call, how are you doing?
How come no one has checked gender yet. I first checked Giddybaby's gender at 13 weeks but this time around I'm not so curious. I want a boy so I can have one of each gender and be done with childbearing, I also want a girl so she can wear Guddybaby's clothes and cuz hubby wants another girl. Maybe id have boy/girl twins but i strongly think its a girl again.

I'd be starting antenatal around August, I'm not even in the mood yet. What else sef, MS has left me 80%. But I still feel weak, nauseous sometimes but no more vomiting, always hungry and too much saliva cheesy. So much for honeymoon, I'm hoping it would still get better.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
AmJane:

Present cappo, thanks for the roll call. We are 9weeks+2days today and MS is still doing me strong thing but it will soon phase out, I believe. I have not been faithful with my prenatals (covers face) but trying to supplement with enough fruits and vegetables, at least thats the one I can tolerate now. Will start antenatal after first trimester... In all, we are doing great. Other teamies, hope you are all doing fine? May God make it easy for us all in Jesus name, Amen.
#Teamjanuary#
#Teampacesetters#
Sorry, we are moving to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Doctors in the house..pls it is 1 month and four days now my wife had CS...Pls,can we have sex tonight even if it with condomkonji wan finish my life and I also noticed she sef wan do but she s afraid

I can't help but lol, Konji is a respecter of no one oh grin grin grin
I remember how hubby changed it for me after waiting 4months postpartum all bcoz I was afraid of my episiotomy site, I quickly respect myself and cooperate o b4 village ppl will use dat avenue to score point, I suggest u speak to ur health care provider and let ur wife's body agree with it too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oh I see.. thanks for the clarification
comtem2011:
Some hospitals gives malaria drugs, I was given one @ 7 weeks and my boy is healthy. He will be 3 years by September, I was scared @ first to take it but when I remembered the other side effect the malaria parasite could have on my growing foetus, I took it. The most important thing is to work with a certified health practitioners not quack.

She can seek for second opinion from another Dr.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hahah.. Maybe you ovulated late.. Dnt worry na their own be dt
Bunny19:
OK ma,thanks. Hmm..... Am not even sure d week I am sef... D lady dat scanned me wrote 5weeks and I think 4days on my report, couldnt see it clearly. From my calculations I am 6weeks, abi the pregnancy dey reduce ni? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
whyworryPH:

Amen o my sweetheart. Good morning.

I hail my darling, we are watching soccer grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
rofemiguwa:
BA

Team july. I don follow cappo port go june oooooo.hehehehe
My princess made her grand entry yesterday 25 june in a dramatic way.
Bs coming soon.
Mother n baby doing fine.
We give God all the glory

Congrats mama and welcome to your princess, she's for signs and wonders. Awaiting your bs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Liftedhands:
Yes o! Just like that it's a year already .

Just like that Olowogbogboro turned things around for my good grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
comtem2011:
I don't understand the 9.2 o.
I hope you are taking your blood capsule religiously?
Include vegetables in your daily meal like ewedu, ugwu, etc,
Also, locust beans (iru) is good as well.

yes i ve been taking all dat, ugu in all my meals nd blood capsule

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.