Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178391 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4479) (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Father we give you thanks for yet another new day, your grace alone has brought us this far. We pray you continue to protect us and our pregnancies, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely, we shall not morn over our newborns and our families will not morn over us. You alone kept these precious seeds to grow in us and will bring them forth in due time

I pray for sayoddy, grant her the strength to overcome this trying time. Please wipe her tears and bless her with another one that will stay and call her mummy
I join faith with all here, no enemy will succeed in cutting short our joy at the verge of our testimony. May no mother experience this great loss here again in Jesus perfect Name Amen
It's just well

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2018
tatacherie:
Father we give you thanks for yet another new day, your grace alone has brought us this far. We pray you continue to protect us and our pregnancies, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely, we shall not morn over our newborns and our families will not morn over us. You alone kept these precious seeds to grown in us and will bring them forth in due time

I pray for sayyody, grant her the strength to overcome this trying time. Please wipe her tears and bless her with another one that will stay and call her mummy
I join faith with all here, May no mother experience this great loss here again in Jesus perfect Name Amen
It's just well

Amen @sayyody it is well with u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Omalicha how far na? Trust our glorious lo is kicking you well? so grateful to God for us all dear.
Cheers.
Sweetiem my glorious lo is not only kicking but bouncing in the Lord. I had been complaining of too much kicking and yesterday he decided to only kick few times. Now I'm begging him to resume his old pattern of consistent kicking.
I'm saying the baby is a boy because the kicking no be here when he remembers me. Or do girls kick that steady too? Na wah

Anyway, glad to know you are back. I hope you are completely alright now? Please try and sleep under mosquito net if you have not been doing so. I use to expose myself to mosquito a lot but now know better.

In another news, did you finish the kilishi I asked for? Let me ask fast before you use this your renewed strength and descend on it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Amen!!!
tatacherie:
Father we give you thanks for yet another new day, your grace alone has brought us this far. We pray you continue to protect us and our pregnancies, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely, we shall not morn over our newborns and our families will not morn over us. You alone kept these precious seeds to grow in us and will bring them forth in due time

I pray for sayoddy, grant her the strength to overcome this trying time. Please wipe her tears and bless her with another one that will stay and call her mummy
I join faith with all here, no enemy will succeed in cutting short our joy at the verge of our testimony. May no mother experience this great loss here again in Jesus perfect Name Amen
It's just well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
nwarosa:
Okay. On your own go to a lab and test. Make sure you do that on an empty stomach in the morning. You need to know. Hospital will do their own but you have a major part to play. It may or may not be pregnancy induced because it's possible you already had it before conceiving. Don't be alarmed but arm yourself with knowledge.
OK. Thank so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2018
ayabadamilola:
You can still eat them na, but in small portions. Also, I read somewhere that the odds of having a big baby is high...that is why you should be more careful. Pele.... baby will be here before you know it.
thanks so much ayaba. I appreciate your contribution
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
tatacherie:

It's just well

Amen and Amen!!! Sayoddy please take heart God will triple your loss in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Me that came back and fell sick but I thank God sha for healing & journey mercy. Biko for ya package come uyo na, ayam waiting with enuff goodies grin
But I doubt if your big belle will allow you travel, oya gimme ya address.....

So sorry Teamie hope u are stronger now?
Abeg can I come for my own package I am already in Uyo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Sayody

It is well with you and your family.
May God console you and give you double for your trouble
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Xzandy:

So sorry Teamie hope u are stronger now? Abeg can I come for my own package I am already in Uyo
if I hear You want to reduce my share abi. Thank God am there already.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks so much for your advice yesterday @Whyworry ph,I just came back from the hospital and the Scan shows baby is absolutely fine and lie Cephalic hence,the head is down and close to the birth canal the reason why I feel those pains on my pelvic floor.When I left Radiology I went to an obstetrician and question why I haven't been feeling any movement for two days but lower abdominal pain,she says it's possible the baby and sleeping,that me if I am sleeping do I move my body parts?that the reason for the pinching before was because the baby was looking for a suitable position to balance and that now he's balance no need for pinching.I feel so relieved now knowing that my baby is absolutely doing fine,thanks everyone on this wonderful platform for giving us the privilege of expressing our views without intimidation.To my muslim sisters I say Jumuat Kareem and a wonderful and sweet weekend to everyone.The God that has brought us this far will see us through Insha'Allah. kiss

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2018
whyworryPH:

Sweetiem my glorious lo is not only kicking but bouncing in the Lord. I had been complaining of too much kicking and yesterday he decided to only kick few times. Now I'm begging him to resume his old pattern of consistent kicking.
I'm saying the baby is a boy because the kicking no be here when he remembers me. Or do girls kick that steady too? Na wah

grin
Girls kick too no get part 2 o, In fact I am experiencing more kicks with this pregnancy than when I was carrying a boy.

sometimes, I have to be begging her to pls rest for a while cos the kicking is so strong and sometimes painful. At time, she will hang somewhere and be pushing bombom.

God didn't make mistake by creating me as a woman. Its the best gender ever.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
comtem2011:
Girls kick too no get part 2 o, In fact I am experiencing more kicks with this pregnancy than when I was carrying a boy.

sometimes, I have to be begging her to pls rest for a while cos the kicking is so strong and sometimes painful. [/b]At time, she will hang somewhere and be pushing bombom. [b]

I can't stop laughing at the boldened cheesy cheesy :Dchai God is wonderful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2018
tatacherie:

I can't stop laughing at the boldened cheesy cheesy :Dchai God is wonderful
My sister, that thing is very painful. I normally scream o.

God is indeed a wonderful God.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
So sorry about ur loss @sayoddy. May God comfort u n ur family and compensate u very soon. It's well mama. To all those that have put to bed safely, a big congratulations to u and may ur Lo's always be a source of joy to u. May we all deliver safely and may God provide for us in abundance to take care of our bundles of joy. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
tatacherie:

It's just well
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2018
divinemandate:

if I hear You want to reduce my share abi.
Thank God am there already.

Me that is already eating kilishi at BlessedDiva's house....
*Coughs* abeg pass the juice grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
comtem2011:

sometimes, I have to be begging her to pls rest for a while cos the kicking is so strong and sometimes painful. At time, she will hang somewhere and be pushing bombom.

After reading this I have small hope I might be carrying a girl cheesy....can't wait for my next appointment to check o my heart is doing jibim jibim cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2018
gwng:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Maryam1234:
Thanks so much for your advice yesterday @Whyworry ph,I just came back from the hospital and the Scan shows baby is absolutely fine and lie Cephalic hence,the head is down and close to the birth canal the reason why I feel those pains on my pelvic floor.When I left Radiology I went to an obstetrician and question why I haven't been feeling any movement for two days but lower abdominal pain,she says it's possible the baby and sleeping,that me if I am sleeping do I move my body parts?that the reason for the pinching before was because the baby was looking for a suitable position to balance and that now he's balance no need for pinching.I feel so relieved now knowing that my baby is absolutely doing fine,thanks everyone on this wonderful platform for giving us the privilege of expressing our views without intimidation.To my muslim sisters I say Jumuat Kareem and a wonderful and sweet weekend to everyone.The God that has brought us this far will see us through Insha'Allah. kiss
That's great news. The truth is that going to the hospital most times can help relieve us of some worries we have as pregnant women, especially if it has to do with pains. Now you are smiling bah grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
comtem2011:

Mama you are very funny, but you may be right o. My boy didn't kick this much last year. And I have been seeing a pretty little girl in my dreams. Hmm, if the kicking is like this at 20weeks, what will happen at 27 weeks?
But I'm not complaining o. Ah, he abi she should continue kicking mbok grin
It shall all end in praise for all of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2018
divinemandate:

if I hear You want to reduce my share abi.
Thank God am there already.
Xzandy:

Me that is already eating kilishi at BlessedDiva's house....
*Coughs* abeg pass the juice grin
[quote author=Xzandy post=69131763]

Hmm, this one you people are already there finishing the whole thing, which one will reach me?
Erm teamie Xzandy you are an intruder here. How can you be enjoying what I and divinemandate worked hard for? angry
Teamie @BlessedDiva, please come and settle this matter before somebody's thing will become another person's own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
B.A

To the glory of God my princess arrived today by 9:50am weighing 3.8kg with plenty tears.
FloraEC

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congratulations to all new moms,thank God it ended in praise!
@Sayoddy , Mama we can't understand or imagine your pain but God do all things with purpose. May God comfort you and give triple for Your trouble,amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
joiful:
B.A

To the glory of God my princess arrived today by 9:50am weighing 3.8kg with plenty tears.
Flora..EC
Congrats mama, God bless your newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
comtem2011:

We are in the same shoes. I've even gone to the hospital twice some months ago, because I felt my baby girl was kicking too much. My son didn't kick like this. If you are with me, you can practically see my stomach taking different shapes.
Anytime I go for scan, its football season for her. She will move and kick and set bumbum. The sonographer is always laughing.
There is a way I would sit, and she would start nudging my pelvic region with her head, as if to say "Mummy pls sit well and stop pressing my head". I can't even stay too long in the toilet, she will push my vjay until I rush and get up.
I thought girls were calmer to be honest

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
tatacherie:

It's just well

Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
mitchyy:

We are in the same shoes. I've even gone to the hospital twice some months ago, because I felt my baby girl was kicking too much. My son didn't kick like this. If you are with me, you can practically see my stomach taking different shapes.
Anytime I go for scan, its football season for her. She will move and kick and set bumbum. The sonographer is always laughing.
There is a way I would sit, and she would start nudging my pelvic region with her head, as if to say "Mummy pls sit well and stop pressing my head". I can't even stay too long in the toilet, she will push my vjay until I rush and get up.
I thought girls were calmer to be honest
My sister, the kicks make me scream unknowingly self. Its just too strong.

you are not lying @ d boldened. Its always like that o. And the kicking is painful at times, I can't wait to download abeg, ayam tayad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
whyworryPH:

Anyway, glad to know you are back. I hope you are completely alright now? Please try and sleep under mosquito net if you have not been doing so. I use to expose myself to mosquito a lot but now know better.

In another news, did you finish the kilishi I asked for? Let me ask fast before you use this your renewed strength and descend on it grin

That's how it is, when the kicking is too much esp at night, you want him/her to stop but when the baby is quiet, you become worried, na so. grin
Mbok stop disturbing my precious, leave him to rest small, that kicking is a big work out for them.

I sit outside in short dresses most evenings so I can enjoy natural breeze but I have stopped mbok since i learnt that preg women bodies are magnets to mosquitoes.

The kilishi hmmmm, oya show for uyo naa like mummy divinemandate, as a VIP mama that you are kiss or you still want me to parcel it to garden city? wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama you are very funny, but you may be right o. My boy didn't kick this much last year. And I have been seeing a pretty little girl in my dreams. Hmm, if the kicking is like this at 20weeks, what will happen at 27 weeks?
But I'm not complaining o. Ah, he abi she should continue kicking mbok grin
It shall all end in praise for all of us.
Even when you complain, the response is that baby is telling you that "mummy, I am perfectly okay and bouncing".

I went for ANT last week and the Dr asked me if I'm still feeling my baby's kick, I said yes. When I lied down for the Dr to examine me, he put his fetal doppler, the next thing was gbum, the man started laughing that baby is telling him not to worry that she is fine. I just dey smile.

But these kicks affect the back o, cos I normally feel heaviness at my back when she is moving with force.

It will end in praise for us.
chai mama, u still have solid 20 weeks to go o. Thank God say I fest u carry belle, I for dey say " ha, this mama is 20 weeks o, when will I get there".

whenever I read BA, I go just dey think the day wey e go be my turn.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xzandy:

So sorry Teamie hope u are stronger now?
Abeg can I come for my own package I am already in Uyo

Nnem God is faithful, oya na what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
comtem2011:

sometimes, I have to be begging her to pls rest for a while cos the kicking is so strong and sometimes painful. At time, she will hang somewhere and be pushing bombom

I'm rolling here at the bolded, I love these babies.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4479) (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeraldz(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.