Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8171372 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:
Labour pain sweet ke!!!!! My first experience has started ringing in my brain, God should help me o.

My dear, that kind of sweet that leaves you speaking in tongues na tongue
My own is still fresh self was even biting pillow.
God bless all mothers ni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
FloraEC:

My dear, that kind of sweet that leaves you speaking in tongues na tongue
My own is still fresh self was even biting pillow.
God bless all mothers ni
I remember one ebira lady in the delivery room that day, Oh my God, when she started speaking her dialet me wey dey feel my own pain self dey laff, as in na correct speaking in tongue she do that day. My husband dey close to d delivery room, so he was able to hear her scream. come see as she dey joke d woman.

Meanwhile, her husband dey outside dey chop, my husband asked why is he not close to the delivery room at least to pity his wife. His response was " no be to born pikin? wen she born dem go call me say she don born, abeg i wan sleep if I chop this food finish". My oga just dey look am.

what a funny day!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Ejika48:
Congrats to all new mums. God bless ur LO's and give u sharp sharp recovery. As per team #janurary# how una dey hope ure getting tru with morning sickness? Well me I'm tru o thanks to GMC ogba I'm tru just food! Food ! Food! and food! I need to gain d weight I've lost sharply! #jan #supermom# #bestfeeling# #momsaredbest# #supernaturaldelivery#
Yes oh thanking God that MS has reduced but still present. The eating no be here oh. Taking my prenatal is a problem because I don't want to be carrying food about.
Cappo Besea how market na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceysaga: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:
I remember one ebira lady in the delivery room that day, Oh my God, when she started speaking her dialet me wey dey feel my own pain self dey laff, as in na correct speaking in tongue she do that day. My husband dey close to d delivery room, so he was able to hear her scream. come see as she dey joke d woman.

Meanwhile, her husband dey outside dey chop, my husband asked why is he not close to the delivery room at least to pity his wife. His response was " no be to born pikin? wen she born dem go call me say she don born, abeg i wan sleep if I chop this food finish". My oga just dey look am.

what a funny day!!!!!

Ebira men are not good at taking care of Thier wives and children.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:

what a funny day!!!!!

The man mean oo. My hubby was with me from beginning to end, he even took some part in the pain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:

what a funny day!!!!!
Jesus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dabtop:
BA Announcement
Join us in praising God we have seen His goodness, join us in praising baba we have seen His goodness ��������������������This is to announce the arrival of our rainbow baby; a bouncing baby boy yesterday 11th July via elective CS weighing 3.25kg.
BS Will be shared later.
congrats mama. welcome to your rainbow baby boy. wishing you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dabtop:
BA Announcement
Join us in praising God we have seen His goodness, join us in praising baba we have seen His goodness ��������������������This is to announce the arrival of our rainbow baby; a bouncing baby boy yesterday 11th July via elective CS weighing 3.25kg.
BS Will be shared later.
Congrats ma. God bless your Lil Prince Charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
@ Rubyzz what a BS . God is indeed faithful. your testimony is permanent. may God bless your lo beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
joilin:

Yes oh thanking God that MS has reduced but still present. The eating no be here oh. Taking my prenatal is a problem because I don't want to be carrying food about.
Cappo Besea how market na
lolz honestly sorry ehn? U ll soon get over it.was admitted last two weeks and after d drips n treatment.... I was given one tablet that doesn't allow me vomit once I Take it first n very early in d morning. Since then its bye bye to ms. Dh DAT was begging me to eat something b4 has started complaining at d rate I eat ehn! I've gat a bump no lolz...... Jealouxy jealouxy ! Aye capo #Besea how body nau.... *twerks for her!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
FloraEC:

The man mean oo. My hubby was with me from beginning to end, he even took some part in the pain.
U know some people don't see childbirth as anything, its just normal to them. I think he belongs to that category.

The man is just funny, do you know that the following morning after the wife gave birth, they wanted to change the baby cloth, na so he go bring jeans and top for the boy to wear. less than 24hrs old fa, i told him the jeans will be too hard for the baby that he should bring soft cloth for him. I can never forget those couple. His wife gave birth 30 mins after me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
ceysaga:

Ebira men are not good at taking care of Thier wives and children.
I no dey for this one o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
divinemandate:
@ Rubyzz what a BS . God is indeed faithful. your testimony is permanent. may God bless your lo beyond measure.

Amen and amen. Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 .......................
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14

We are now in week 28, 27, 26 25, 24

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Welcome to our new members.

We are doing great cappo... we are gradually getting to the finish line
And its a girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:
U know some people don't see childbirth as anything, its just normal to them. I think he belongs to that category.

The man is just funny, do you know that the following morning after the wife gave birth, they wanted to change the baby cloth, na so he go bring jeans and top for the boy to wear . less than 24hrs old fa, i told him the jeans will be too hard for the baby that he should bring soft cloth for him. I can never forget those couple. His wife gave birth 30 mins after me

But the statement was mean tho. Asin bobo wey sabi, kikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ejika48:
lolz honestly sorry ehn? U ll soon get over it.was admitted last two weeks and after d drips n treatment.... I was given one tablet that doesn't allow me vomit once I Take it first n very early in d morning. Since then its bye bye to ms. Dh DAT was begging me to eat something b4 has started complaining at d rate I eat ehn! I've gat a bump no lolz...... Jealouxy jealouxy ! Aye capo #Besea how body nau.... *twerks for her!

Yay am so happy for u mami grin . MS is still dealing with me badly and i cant wait for it to stop. Hospital don give me injections tire to help but for wia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
comtem2011:
We are fine o, remaining small to finish shopping.

@ d bolded, u r already set to go.

Pls do and finish o.Gid will.make it easy for us. I am set o. D waddling no b hia o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Joilin and Ejika48, I'm good, thanks for checking. I've been reading the pages I missed since morning. Ms is almost gone now and I'm 13 weeks, next week I'll be in 2nd trimester grin
I should do a roll call next week

Rubyzz, amazing birth story, what a testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
BlessedDiva:
@patking
Sending my love to you and yours, very soon as you prophesied(I haven't forgotten grin) I will start posting bumpy Tuesday 30, 31, 32, 35, 37, 38 just like you prayed for me. God bless you continuously kiss

Oh Momma!
From your mouth to the ears of God. This testimony is sure my dear.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vigilante on my side is super real! 3 months down yet it's as same as 2weeks .... lol
The joys of motherhood.

It's you turn dearie.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=.[/quote]SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKE IN PART4.
PART 5

Shortly after my handsome prince was delivered,i thanked everybody present in the room.....The sanitary pad was inserted deep into my Vjay.I was told to sit for some minutes before laying on the bed,2minutes later the pains i've bin feeling under became unbearable so i told the midwife to help me remove the pad so that i will be relived of the pains.I went to the bed to lay down only for the pains to worsen.....As i couldnt bear it anymore,i had to call the midwife so she could help me check what was going on.....
On checking it,she shouted 'JESUS' my heart skipped as i didn't know what was wrong so i checked myself only to see that one part of my labia was terribly swollen,immediately she went to a phamarcy,got some injections and i was injected with them,few seconds later the swollen labia bursted by itself and that was when serious bleeding(THICK BLOOD)filled 2 big paint buckets also soaked 2 bed foams.................. ....... Still bleeding i was lifted up so that the blood on the rubber i was laying on would to poured into the the bucket,thay was when i lost consciousness,i didn't know what was going on again for minutes until heard my name....My husband called my name as loud as he could,i heard his voice the first time in my unconscious state but it was enough to bring me back,he called out the second time,this time it was very elud and clear.So that was how God used the voice of my dh to bring me back to life...... I was closely monitered till evening,the bleeding stop both my labia was still very swollen.We stayed there for 3 more days before i was discharged.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
@Jessie21 this your post delivery BS is scary o. I'm just trying to imagine the swollen labia and bleeding. Things women go through...Thank God for your life and thank God for safe delivery. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author= to sit for some minutes before laying on the b.[/quote]self
FINAL PART
I was discharged with so many drugs,though the swelling didn't go down to the normal way it's supposed to be until 2weeks and today,am Happy to be with my baby and my family,also to be able to complete my birth story......Till date i still don't know what caused the swellen,what is left now is for the place that tear due to the bursting,I know God will finish his work.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT ALL THIS

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:
@Jessie21 this your post delivery BS is scary o. I'm just trying to imagine the swollen labia and bleeding. Things women go through...Thank God for your life and thank God for safe delivery. smiley
my sister i really thank God for his grace that is sufficient in my life........It just remaining the torn part to join together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
REPOSTED POST ARE DUE TO BAD NETWORK...... I APOLOGISE MAMAS,MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR EVERYTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jessie21:
REPOSTED POST ARE DUE TO BAD NETWORK...... I APOLOGISE MAMAS,MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR EVERYTHING.

Thank God for sharp sharp recovery. Is well already.
Did you birth in a hospital or maternity home?

Click on modify to remove some of the post.

kiss kiss to your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Thank God for sharp sharp recovery. Is well already. Did you birth in a hospital or maternity home?
Click on modify to remove some of the post.
kiss kiss to your prince
Thanks, i will try modifying it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherry24: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aitee1:
Good morning mamas in the house, please how do I manage ulcer with pregnancy, have been in pains since last night I just don't know what I ate that upset my tummy, I used to take raw aleo vera for it when I was not pregnant and it will relieve me now I don't know what to take and the pain is severe I'm in tears as I type this

Today begins my 26th weeks!
Doctors in the house please don't read and pass

Cc: cherry24
My dear,there are effective drugs for ulcer that are also safe in pregnancy.pls see your doctor immediately for a prescription.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nne please carry yourself to see a doctor. Preferably an OBGYN
Preferably one that practices in a general hospital

Let me not say more than that

Jessie21:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dabtop:
BA Announcement
BS Will be shared later.

Congrats mama, thank God for the arrival of your rainbow baby boy. Quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jessie21:

FINAL PART
I was discharged with so many drugs,though the swelling didn't go down to the normal way it's supposed to be until 2weeks and today,am Happy to be with my baby and my family,also to be able to complete my birth story......Till date i still don't know what caused the swellen,what is left now is for the place that tear due to the bursting,I know God will finish his work.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT ALL THIS

Thank God it ended in praise dear. Enjoy vigilante with your baby mama. God is Great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.