Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195867 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
zaynie:

Zeezaa is porting to September na grin but all these Cappo porting ends in October! angry
Now cappo of mine has ever ported....not going to start.

I'm on my way to your village, I need to wake your village people up tongue

I can't port...Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50:
team October, I'm out of the race,I went for my normal antenatal yesterday and the doctor couldn't find my baby's heartbeat and I was sent for scan and the scan IUFD,I was Induced yesterday by 9pm and I gave birth to my baby girl sleeping by 4:30pm
Oh!!! So sorry embarassed May God comfort you and give you double for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50:
team October, I'm out of the race,I went for my normal antenatal yesterday and the doctor couldn't find my baby's heartbeat and I was sent for scan and the scan IUFD,I was Induced yesterday by 9pm and I gave birth to my baby girl sleeping by 4:30pm

So sorry dear God 'll give you double for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
sweetose:
The nurse decided to check me again n she screamed, I can feel the baby's head,the other young doc checked n it was true (all these happened within 30mins since the ogbanje doc checked me)that how I was taken to the delivery room,the Angel nurse took over the delivery which is not a standard practice there. She asked me to push, with one push the baby' half body was out and they screamed telling me stop pushing.lo n behold there a cord tightly strapped on my baby neck, that was how they looking for scissors oo,scissor brought is either not Blunt or falling to the ground.I kept on saying a living baby out of a living mother.

The cord was finally removed n i pushed my 2.65kg ebony beauty out without tear.scan can lie,it said 3.1 on.the no tear birth was just sweeting grin me vos my previous birth na tear tear with pain.if u c her now I would not believe she was small at birth.

Phew...e no easy to write Bs oo n o suck at writing,But at all na him bad.may God make delivery easy for every pregnant mama.please always pray For people that will take delivery.
Thanks for the BS mama. Congrats once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
zeezaa:

So sorry dear...am so busy these days that I don't have time for myself
It's okay cappo thanks
Welldone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50:
So sorry about this sad news mama. The Lord will console you and your family and give you the one that will stay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ohferanmi:
I am sorry for my lateness in submitting my bs.
Here it is
I had my last Child in September 2016 via CS after an unprogressing induction for 24 hrs . Discovered I took in just when my baby was a year and a month. I was a scared cos I know the scar wound has not healed enough to allow for vaginal delivery but I accepted my fate. Mr Google confirmed my fears and when I started my ante Natal, my Doctor adviced I go for ECS. He advised I come with hubby but my hubby will not hear any of it saying it is my mindset that I can actually have a vaginal delivery.....begged for months....He no free.
As edd dey approach,I borrow myself brain. I planned with my Doctor....faked the onset of labour and gbam am in the hospital late in the night on June 18th . Plan that we would have had before delivery, my husband did it alone. Prepared for theatre on June 19 and had my baby boy weighing 2.8kg.

Hubby seems to discover I planned my delivery along the line. I no send.oooooo
I can not come and die because of some old belief.
That was a smart move mama. Congrats once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wow it's my birthday! team July any mate for me?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50 may God alone comfort you at this trying time
It's well you your soul

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
@LEEMAH50, so sorry mama and may God give you double for all your trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50:

So sorry for your loss mama. You're coming back soonest and it's with double testimony for this pain and loss in Jesus Christ's Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
FloraEC:
Please mama's try and send your BS
Ohferanmi since June dayosaurus Omolaadun000 Dabtop ffvsquared Bettybeauty boldbabe

Mummy, I will try to do that o, vigilant is killing us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Besea:
Congratulations ladymessi, talltosyne, mitchyy and voucher.

Cutewifey, will update. Okeoghene4real, Ejika48, I've started eating too and I now appreciate water like so water can actually taste good again and not like agbo. I will be going for my 1st scan 2moro.

Thanks mummy.
Good to know you are getting over the torture of Ms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
So sorry sis . God is preparing your double blessing
LEEMAH50:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
LEEMAH50:

God of mercy!
Mummy take heart, the Lord will give you double for your troubles.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
LadyMessi:

Mummy, I will try to do that o, vigilant is killing us

No problem dear. Same here too, he just pooped a massive poop and slept off. Night sleep is sure today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sorry for the loss dear, may God bless you double for the trouble. LEEMAH50

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50:

This is so sad and heartbreaking may God in his infinite mercy give you double for your loss sis, take heart!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2018
It is well
May God comfort you and grant you double for your trouble
LEEMAH50

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2018
zeezaa:

I can't port...Bad belle
tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss Leemah50.
May Allah grant you the fortitude to bear this loss and grant you double for all your loss. Amin.
Be strong dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Am so sorry for your loss no one should feel such loss. God will give the one that will stay and you will see the children's Children, In Jesus Name Amen.

Mama's about the online job please stop its a scam am really sorry, I really hoped it was real.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2018
@LEEMAH50, Am so sorry for ur loss mama. The Lord will bless ur womb again with double blessing. It is well with u ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2018
@LEEMAH50, May the Almighty comfort You and bless you with beautiful and healthy babies soonest.Wish you swift recovery soon In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Ms or no ms.. who dey cry dey see road o.. u better start making roll call sharp sharp
Bunny19:
Cappo ke! shocked shocked shocked. E be like say MS don free u grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50:

So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2018
sunbestie:

there are so many places u can do it depending on ur location. Where are u?
I'm mobile, from osisioma but any recommendations will be fine. I don't want to be going upandan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50:

Oh no!!! So sorry for your loss. This is so sad! cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50

Take heart. Another who will stay will come soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2018
@LEEMAH50 so sorry for your loss. God will grant you double for your loss and they will stay with you.

Congrats to every mama that delivered recently. Your LOs will be a source of joy to you all.

To all waddling mamas their shall be no loss and we shall deliver safely at the due time.

Team October how are we doing? Hope we have started shopping?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! We started from the bottom now we are here grin.
Yes, we saw 1st trimester and ms dealt with us like it wasn't going to pass.
Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
Stay faithful to it, its actually our partner on this journey.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex...................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................Sex................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex....................Edd

With this our long list, i see so many Christmas babies already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

Weldone ma,we are team xy...have been on bed rest for a week now..not easy coping with pregnancy and a 18mon child again.may God crown our efforts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.