Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197023 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mercifull(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2018
tatacherie:

Present cappo,though very strong
Currently on admission. Had a bike accident yesterday. I was thrown up and landing I hit my bum bone on a thick iron at the back of the bike. The pain is something else, I also noticed reduction in fetal movement
I reported at the clinic this morning and they put me on bed immediately that I need to be observed

Plz who has used dexamethasone injection?
I was told it's to speed up baby's lungs maturation in case of emergency.my baby is 30weeks old
I was given that when I had preterm contractions. So that in case it progresses to preterm labour, babys lungs will be mature enough for baby to survive. That was at almost 29weeks. Thank God it stopped and I was discharged home on other oral drugs to calm the contractions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
please mama's, someone should direct me to the page where i can see the baby list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50:
team October, I'm out of the race,I went for my normal antenatal yesterday and the doctor couldn't find my baby's heartbeat and I was sent for scan and the scan IUFD,I was Induced yesterday by 9pm and I gave birth to my baby girl sleeping by 4:30pm

Am so sorry for your loss ma may God comfort u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Messyodi:

Thank you. Watermelon calms me for like 10mins only. I just stopped taking folic acid and started pregnacare plus thinking it will help ease d nausea and vomiting. But its the same or worse. I am 10weeks gone. Someone helppppppp

Hello, sorry for the discomfort mama. i used to sip ginger tea whenever i felt nausea few weeks back. i hope it helps you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50 sorry for ur loss.may God comfort u and your family.

Congrats to all that have delivered,may ur lo bring blessing to you.

To all waddling mama's more grace n strength .it shall end in praise.

Mummy zaynie abeg call me pls.my old fone screen went blank and can't see ur contact in SIM contacts.pls.thanku ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cappo please add me. My EDD is 25/1/2019 may we all delivery smoothly in Jesus name.

Besea:
Team January 2019 roll call.

Sorry for the very long absence.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...? /1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...?/1/2019

By now we should be in our 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th weeks respectively. Second trimester bloom must have set in for some of us. Those who are still vomiting, sorry e hear, it will soon pass. Please eat healthy and not for 2. Any twin mama in our midst?
#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teampacesetters

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018

6 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sis it is well with u.. The lord will definitely give u double for ur trouble.. stay positive and believe
LEEMAH50:
team October, I'm out of the race,I went for my normal antenatal yesterday and the doctor couldn't find my baby's heartbeat and I was sent for scan and the scan IUFD,I was Induced yesterday by 9pm and I gave birth to my baby girl sleeping by 4:30pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
sorry dear sis take heart God will soon surprise you is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Honeydoc:
Cappo please add me. My EDD is 25/1/2019 may we all delivery smoothly in Jesus name.

Amen and welcome to team January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Geesucc:
Ms or no ms.. who dey cry dey see road o.. u better start making roll call sharp sharp
grin grin. Dont worry,we will nominate u soon,wait make we plenty. So far i think we r just 5 or 6. How r u doing teamie,feeling much better i hope?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thank you very plenty

joilin:

Amen and welcome to team January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mamas in Benin city,please I need names of good private hospitals for antenetal in Benin city precisely around uselu and ugbowo. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
giftedofgod:
@vannywealthdesi.....how you dey
Hi, sorry for the very late response. I'm fine, and you?. I've never come across this moniker before...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello preggy moms. I trust everyone is doing fine.

November moms how are we all?
I sincerely apologise for the long silence. I can't help it. Please I'll be taking a roll call now. But since I don't know when next I'll be coming online, can we all take turns to do the roll calls? By the time we've all taken turns, November would be here and we'd be ready to pop. What do y'all think?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
I know this is an old post but can you please refer me to this woman's shop. I hope its in Lagos too. Thank you.

StrongWoman333:
OK finally had the strength to type my list.

My Baby and Hospital list
One baby towel and face towel 3000
One molfix diaper 100 pcs= 3800
Imported Baby bath set =13,000
Jumbo size plastic wardrobe =44,000
Car seat=17,000
Playmat=5000
2 in 1 baby flannel =2,800
Cord clamp=50
1 soft and 1 strong sponge=700
4 in 1 lovable flannel=3,800
3 in 1 sleepsuit=3,300
5 in 1 bodysuit and 3 in 1 body suit=6,000
1 receiving blanket+teddy=2,500
1 big shawl=2,800
5 lady Sept sanitary towels(400 each) =2,000
1 large savlon=1,200
Small savlon 800
Chicco lotion 1,800, powder 1,700, oil 1,800, perfume 1,800, Big bath wash 3,500 and one bathing soap 500 all chicco.
Metholatum=350
Baby bed and detachable net=3,800
Gint 2.2ltrs flask=8,400
730ml master chef small flask=2,700
Diaper bag=5,000
Virony baby clothes dryer=7,500
5baby caps=2,500
Soft touch cup=1,200
6 bibs=2,000
50 pcs Tommy tippY disposable breast pad=2,800
Sudocream =1,800
Cotton bud=250
Moko spirit =300
LMV baby cot=32,000
1 pack of nightingale underlay=800
2 big comfort liquid 1800 each=3,600
Breastfeeding pillow =2,500
2 nursing bra=2,000
Disposable pants(2 packs) =700
Cup and spoon=500
Powder puff=350
Baby mittens=800
Baby love 3 in 1 cloth= 2,500
3 in 1 cardigan= 3,500
Cotton wool=200
Baby carrier=3,500
Grooming set(comb, hairbrush, pacifier, nail clipper etc) = 2,400
Huggies wipes 4 500 each=2,000
Olive oil bottle=500
Breastfeeding cover=1,500
blue seal Vaseline =600
2 packs of pegs =400
Christening wear=4,000

Cc: forlahkhe

Note: What I did was that someone referred me to a big shop the woman sell wholesale prices. So I presented my list, selected everything she packed them, we calculated the total price together then I made deposit 3times . As I was making the deposit she asked me to be moving some things gradually cos of space in her shop cheesy Well the woman is nice sha and at the same time the trust was there not everyone will do it. So for most of us that plan shopping especially first time mums but don't have all the money in bulk, this secret may work for you too grin. Please mama's any other thing you think I need in the list, please add. Thanks

Below is the hospital list I was given no mucus extractor in the list maybe they don't use it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
bigbird:
Can i please get a contact number for the woman who has all this in one shop biko? Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/4083
Scroll down on page 4083 you will see her card under my post and if you most use her try and price well with her cos me I didn't price at all because of over excitement o. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Last week of July's roll call(though our roll calls have been few and far between).

How's the journey going? Just 15-19wks left. God we're grateful.

Please let's encourage one another. We don't have to wait for the general roll call before asking after each others well being. May God bless us all.

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov............ XY
2) bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov I don't want to believe you yet.
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
7 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
8 )jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov..................XX
10)Ot4bdoo............................
11) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
12)bulunton............................10th Nov
13)Viettastitches....................14th Nov
14)Xzandy...............................19th Nov...............XX
15)ayaomen............................15th Nov
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov...............XX
17)seunmarytemi...................9th Nov
18)FashionTrend....................25th Nov
19)Anapuao............................13th Nov
20)bigbird...............................7th Nov..................XX
21)berryBee............................4th Nov..................XX
22)Ziby....................................24th Nov
23)teewhysafe........................29th Nov................XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Camping Tent For 4-person With Carrying Pack (nOW 10k ONLY)

Call: 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place you orders.

https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/3-person-camping-tent-pack-with-carrying-bag-for-outdoor-camping/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
4realwoman:
Scroll down on page 4083 you will see her card under my post and if you most use her try and price well with her cos me I didn't price at all because of over excitement o. grin
Lol, I noticed because i used your list and prices to go to dosunmu. I ended up buying some things cheaper. I went with my DH and he can price for Africa grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Last week of July's roll call(though our roll calls have been few and far between).

Please let's encourage one another. We don't have to wait for the general roll call before asking after each others well being. May God bless us all.

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov XY
9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
14)Xzandy...............................19th Nov
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov
19)Anapuao..............................13th Nov
20)bigbird..................................

Please add my EDD 4th Nov XX

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Can you please post your list, I'm trying to have an idea of budget. Thanks
berryBee:

Lol, I noticed because i used your list and prices to go to dosunmu. I ended up buying some things cheaper. I went with my DH and he can price for Africa grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol I can imagine, i will definitely not go alone. Thanks a lot
4realwoman:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
MY EDD is Nov 7th and sex is XX. Kindly update list.

VannywealthDesi:

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov XY
9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
14)Xzandy...............................19th Nov
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov
19)Anapuao..............................13th Nov
20)bigbird..................................
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
BA ! BA!
To the glory of God Almighty we welcome our princess on 24th of July, 10:41pm through ECS.
mother and child doing well, daddy dancing up and down.
wishing the remaining mama safe delivery.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!
To the glory of God Almighty we welcome our princess on 24th of July, 10:41pm through ECS.
Welcome Princess
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
BS Part 1

When I discovered I was pregnant again, I never experredit. But I was excited all the same. A lot of persons told me no two pregnancies are the same, so I was looking forward to an MS-free pregnancy. But I was greatly disappointed.
The first three weeks was awesome. And then the vomiting and spitting set in. I couldn't take any swallow. I couldn't take semi-solids, couldn't take milk, and eventually, I couldn't take water. I had to travel back to stay with my folks for proper care. I couldn't cope with MS and a hyperactive toddler.
The MS became worse. And then I remembered a wonder drug I was given with my first pregnancy that stopped the MS in 24hrs.
The search began. Dh searched and searched for the drug but couldn't find it. My doc said it was out of stock in their hospital and his supplier couldn't find it as well. Hay God! We searched for weeks, called everyone we knew to search pharmacies around them. All this while, I was losing weight. I started the pregnancy at 66kg but dropped to 55kg in my first trimester. It was crazy. I could only manage to eat once a day and that was about 11pm. I'll quickly soak small garri with little groundnut, then rush off to bed before I vomit it. That was my only meal of the day. Water, zero! Drugs, zero!
I was looking forward to 2nd trimester so I can get some relief, but I was disappointed again. MS dealt with me for 4months. Fortunately a friend asked me to search a pharmacy in Abuja and I found it.

He bought the last sachet. When the drug was finally waybilled to me, it was like I had struck gold. I held it like an egg, kissed it sef. Lol. The next day after taking the Navidoxine my vomiting stopped. At last! Food aversions was still there but it kept improving. I could tolerate some meals. I didn't look like a sack of bones anymore.

Fastfoward to my 3rd trimester, I started feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, plus intense braxton hicks. I complained and they said its all preparation for labor. At 34weeks, the pain was so intense that i realized I was having regular contractions. We rushed to the hospital and they said my cervix was still closed but I was given some meds to prevent premature labor.
But the contractions continued, this time, irregular. It was always worse in the evenings.
I managed it till I got to the almighty 37weeks. And then I became anxious to see my baby. I had spoken with my doctor and he was willing to give me a chance at Vbac, only if baby does not exceed 3.5/3.6kg.
I began taking long walks, took pineapples, zobo, downloaded some labor dance videos. But all it gave me was false contractions. The real deal wasn't here. I began getting scared, because baby was packing on weight, reducing my chances of a Vbac.
July 19th Thursday, i decided to walk longer than usual. When I got home, I began having severe cramp extending to my lower back. We monitored it till 12am but it was getting intense. I was literally crawling on the floor.
So we rushed down to the hospital. As soon as we go there, the yeye contractions disappeared. They did a CTG test and said I wasn't having contractions. So I was sent back. Kai! Second time. This time, my mum said she wouldn't step out of the house again until she sees baby's head coming out. Lol

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!

Congrats mama. May the Lord bless you and your baby. We rejoice with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!
Glory be to God congrat ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
BS Part 1

When I discovered I was pregnant again, I never experredit. But I was excited all the same. A lot of persons told me no two pregnancies are the same, so I was looking forward to an MS-free pregnancy. But I was greatly disappointed.
The first three weeks was awesome. And then the vomiting and spitting set in. I couldn't take any swallow. I couldn't take semi-solids, couldn't take milk, and eventually, I couldn't take water. I had to travel back to stay with my folks for proper care. I couldn't cope with MS and a hyperactive toddler.
The MS became worse. And then I remembered a wonder drug I was given with my first pregnancy that stopped the MS in 24hrs.
The search began. Dh searched and searched for the drug but couldn't find it. My doc said it was out of stock in their hospital and his supplier couldn't find it as well. Hay God! We searched for weeks, called everyone we knew to search pharmacies around them. All this while, I was losing weight. I started the pregnancy at 66kg but dropped to 55kg in my first trimester. It was crazy. I could only manage to eat once a day and that was about 11pm. I'll quickly soak small garri with little groundnut, then rush off to bed before I vomit it. That was my only meal of the day. Water, zero! Drugs, zero!
I was looking forward to 2nd trimester so I can get some relief, but I was disappointed again. MS dealt with me for 4months. Fortunately a friend asked me to search a pharmacy in Abuja and I found it.

He bought the last sachet. When the drug was finally waybilled to me, it was like I had struck gold. I held it like an egg, kissed it sef. Lol. The next day after taking the Navidoxine my vomiting stopped. At last! Food aversions was still there but it kept improving. I could tolerate some meals. I didn't look like a sack of bones anymore.

Fastfoward to my 3rd trimester, I started feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, plus intense braxton hicks. I complained and they said its all preparation for labor. At 34weeks, the pain was so intense that i realized I was having regular contractions. We rushed to the hospital and they said my cervix was still closed but I was given some meds to prevent premature labor.
But the contractions continued, this time, irregular. It was always worse in the evenings.
I managed it till I got to the almighty 37weeks. And then I became anxious to see my baby. I had spoken with my doctor and he was willing to give me a chance at Vbac, only if baby does not exceed 3.5/3.6kg.
I began taking long walks, took pineapples, zobo, downloaded some labor dance videos. But all it gave me was false contractions. The real deal wasn't here. I began getting scared, because baby was packing on weight, reducing my chances of a Vbac.
July 19th Thursday, i decided to walk longer than usual. When I got home, I began having severe cramp extending to my lower back. We monitored it till 12am but it was getting intense. I was literally crawling on the floor.
So we rushed down to the hospital. As soon as we go there, the yeye contractions disappeared. They did a CTG test and said I wasn't having contractions. So I was sent back. Kai! Second time. This time, my mum said she wouldn't step out of the house again until she sees baby's head coming out. Lol

We are waiting oh come and complete it oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.