Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199199 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=berryBee post=69696362]

Please add my Edd Nov 24
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50, so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and yours.

Good evening mama's in the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!
To the glory of God Almighty we welcome our princess on 24th of July, 10:41pm through ECS.
mother and child doing well, daddy dancing up and down.
wishing the remaining mama safe delivery.

Congrats mama and welcome to the newborn!
Rest well and get better soon. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!
To the glory of God Almighty we welcome our princess on 24th of July, 10:41pm through ECS.

Congratulations dear, welcome princess may you be favored. Quick recovery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pls mamas in d house my sis is 39weeks gone and want 4 anatinantal doc said her BP is very high,dey first she will be induce but she was later given some drug DAT she shd come bk nx week,pls want can she take 4 her BP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Last week of July's roll call(though our roll calls have been few and far between).

How's the journey going? Just 15-19wks left. God we're grateful.

Please let's encourage one another. We don't have to wait for the general roll call before asking after each others well being. May God bless us all.

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov............ XY
2) bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov I don't want to believe you yet.
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
7 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
8 )jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
10)Ot4bdoo............................
11) Sammybabelious............26th Nov
12)bulunton............................10th Nov
13)Viettastitches....................14th Nov
14)Xzandy...............................19th Nov
15)ayaomen............................15th Nov
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov
17)seunmarytemi...................9th Nov
18)FashionTrend....................25th Nov
19)Anapuao..............................13th Nov
20)bigbird..................................7th Nov.............XX
21)berryBee...............................4th Nov.............XX

It's a baby girl xx� Cappo pls update

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50,
So sorry for the loss. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep yesterday night. I had to bath again around 2am and finally slept around 3am. It is so hard to imagine.
But God knows what is best for us. He knows the end from the beginning. It is well. We can't question him but trust he knows all that concerns us. Take care of yourself. Get over it and try again. When you are ready to try again, include vit e to your supplement. It helps women conceive faster after such loss.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50, sorry for your loss ma. For your loss, you shall have double. This shall not be your lot again.

Congratulations to you divinemandate, welcome beautiful princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!
congrats mama, so so happy for you and welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Last week of July's roll call(though our roll calls have been few and far between).

.............................4th Nov.............XX
Good to hear from you cappo. Hope you made enough money for your team mates?
The Lord will continue to hold us in His palms all through the remaining weeks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
mamatwiny:
LEEMAH50,
So sorry for the loss. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep yesterday night. I had to bath again around 2am and finally slept around 3am. It is so hard to imagine.
But God knows what is best for us. He knows the end from the beginning. It is well. We can't question him but trust he knows all that concerns us. Take care of yourself. Get over it and try again. When you are ready to try again, include vit e to your supplement. It helps women conceive faster after such loss.

thanks mama,I'm very grateful, I will surely add it to the supplement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
36weeks to the glory of God #teamAugust how are we

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50:
team October, I'm out of the race,I went for my normal antenatal yesterday and the doctor couldn't find my baby's heartbeat and I was sent for scan and the scan IUFD,I was Induced yesterday by 9pm and I gave birth to my baby girl sleeping by 4:30pm

My sympathy mama, God will give you the children that will stay with you till old age in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ohferanmi:
I am sorry for my lateness in submitting my bs.
Here it is
I had my last Child in September 2016 via CS after an unprogressing induction for 24 hrs . Discovered I took in just when my baby was a year and a month. I was a scared cos I know the scar wound has not healed enough to allow for vaginal delivery but I accepted my fate. Mr Google confirmed my fears and when I started my ante Natal, my Doctor adviced I go for ECS. He advised I come with hubby but my hubby will not hear any of it saying it is my mindset that I can actually have a vaginal delivery.....begged for months....He no free.
As edd dey approach,I borrow myself brain. I planned with my Doctor....faked the onset of labour and gbam am in the hospital late in the night on June 18th . Plan that we would have had before delivery, my husband did it alone. Prepared for theatre on June 19 and had my baby boy weighing 2.8kg.

Hubby seems to discover I planned my delivery along the line. I no send.oooooo
I can not come and die because of some old belief.

Congrats mama, you made the right decision.God bless the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
divinemandate:
BA ! BA!

Heeeyyy my VIP Mama has delivered our VIP child, I'm so happy sis for safe delivery. Your princess is for signs and wonders. Quick recovery sista.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

Please let's encourage one another. We don't have to wait for the general roll call before asking after each others well being. May God bless us all.

9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov

Cappo, sex is XX... please update
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
BS PT2

Cc cappo Comtem2011 Talltosyne

Friday July 20th, I lost my mucous plug and I knew labor was getting pretty close. I was so excited that the next day, I rushed off to make my delivery hair. Entered market to get things to make zobo for the house, got extra supplies of my son's cereal, milk and diaper. I told dh and my mum that labor would come before Tuesday. But no one was taking me and my labor ish serious anymore, due to the previous two false alarms. I got home and ate lots of pineapple core and used the leftover to prepare my zobo. Dh was even preparing to travel back to Lagos to attend to work. That Saturday night, I woke up with that feeling of something about to pop out of my vjay. I wiped and didnt see anything. Woke up again, same thing. So I danced and jumped a little in the toilet to see if it'll pop out. I thought it was more mucous plug about to fall out. I went back to bed.
4.30am, I heard one large popping sound and gush. The whole bed was flooded with thick water. I jumped up and woke dh up. He was surprised to see water all over the bed. I told him my water has broken. Went to wake mum up and she screamed "Jesus Jesus", as if na person die.
She was surprised I wasn't in pains. I even took my time to brush and wear beta cloth before we drove down. The hospital I registered fell my hand. First they did a painful VE and said my cervix is closed. How?? Contractions had already started setting in. They did a CTG and they said i'm not having contractions. Say what? I asked for my gynae and they said he has plenty emergencies to attend to. One lanky doctor walked in and was telling the midwives that this is the lady that has done two previous CS and she has been scheduled for an Emergency Csection. I said who are you talking about? Mum was already getting pissed. My gynae finally came out and changed mouth that its CS straight. I asked him what happened to all his sweet talks about giving me a chance at Vbac? He said since my waters has broken, infection can set in immediately so they hàve to section me asap.
Mum don vex already. She said oya, let's go to our family hospital.
We rushed down there with my waters still trickling and contractions getting more intense. As we stepped in, I met my very close friend. She was one of the gynae there and my angel doctor.
Immediately they took me to labour ward. Checked and said I was 4cm dilated. Monitored baby's heartbeat for a while and then she decided to do an enema. I asked what it was. And she explained its to help me progress faster but the pains will be more intense after it's done. I was like, bring it on. Poor me, I didn't know what was in store for me.
They did it and I pooed three times. The last poo trip I almost fell on the floor while returning to my bed. The craziest pain ever started. I had experienced labor before but this one was extraordinary. My waist was on fire. I couldn't help but screaming, snap my fingers, pull my hair, grabbed the nurses hands and beg them to help me. I was shouting anyhow. "My waist is on fire. Rub my waist. Hit it. Stop gisting. I need an epidural. Doctor help me. Mummy pls how did you bear your own? Women are suffering. What did women do to deserve this. This pain will kill me. Baby pls come out. What are you waiting for?".
My pain threshold is zero man. I hate pain. I thought I could bear it. It wasn't easy. Dh came and was asking how i'm feeling. I said don't ask me questions, rub my waist.
A nurse came to tell me that it looks like its my mum that is in labor, with the way she was acting outside. I felt so bad. When mum walked in, I tried my best to be calm for her. Kolewerk. When I finally got to 8cm after 2hrs, one nurse mistakenly said in 30mins I should be ready to push. I started checking time. 2:30pm, I never reach 10cm. I was so mad.
After a while, I was fully dilated and asked to push. Pushing was even mild compared to pain of contractions. I pushed with all my strength. I pushed thrice and my angel doc asked me to stop and stepped outside. I didn't know my princess was coming out with her face. Damn!
My angel doc said she doesn't want to risk anything happening to my baby at this stage, cus she will never forgive herself. Off we went to the theatre. Inside the theatre, I was hysterical. Asking plenty unnecessary questions about the type of anaesthesia, injections, bla bla bla. They had to knock me out and perform the CSection. Baby came out weighing 4kg with balloon cheeks.
I was happy I tried my best to give Vbac a shot. And i'm also happy mother and baby are alive to tell and hear the story.

Say hello to Gabrielle!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
BS PT2

Friday July 27th, I lost my mucous plug and I knew labor was getting pretty close. I was so excited that the next day, I rushed off to make my delivery hair. Entered market to get things to make zobo for the house, got extra supplies of my son's cereal, milk and diaper. I told dh and my mum that labor would come before Tuesday. But no one was taking me and my labor ish serious anymore, due to the previous two false alarms. I got home and ate lots of pineapple core and used the leftover to prepare my zobo. Dh was even preparing to travel back to Lagos to attend to work. That Saturday night, I woke up with that feeling of something about to pop out of my vjay. I wiped and didnt see anything. Woke up again, same thing. So I danced and jumped a little in the toilet to see if it'll pop out. I thought it was more mucous plug about to fall out. I went back to bed.
4.30am, I heard one large popping sound and gush. The whole bed was flooded with thick water. I jumped up and woke dh up. He was surprised to see water all over the bed. I told him my water has broken. Went to wake mum up and she screamed "Jesus Jesus", as if na person die.
She was surprised I wasn't in pains. I even took my time to brush and wear beta cloth before we drove down. The hospital I registered fell my hand. First they did a painful VE and said my cervix is closed. How?? Contractions had already started setting in. They did a CTG and they said i'm not having contractions. Say what? I asked for my gynae and they said he has plenty emergencies to attend to. One lanky doctor walked in and was telling the midwives that this is the lady that has done two previous CS and she has been scheduled for an Emergency Csection. I said who are you talking about? Mum was already getting pissed. My gynae finally came out and changed mouth that its CS straight. I asked him what happened to all his sweet talks about giving me a chance at Vbac? He said since my waters has broken, infection can set in immediately so they hàve to section me asap.
We rushed down there with my waters still trickling and contractions getting more intense. As we stepped in, I met my very close friend. She was one of the gynae there and my angel doctor.
Immediately they took me to labour ward. Checked and said I was 4cm dilated. Monitored baby's heartbeat for a while and then she decided to do an enema. I asked what it was. And she explained its to help me progress faster but the pains will be more intense after it's done. I was like, bring it on. Poor me, I didn't know what was in store for me.
They did it and I pooed three times. The last poo trip I almost fell on the floor while returning to my bed. The craziest pain ever started. I had experienced labor before but this one was extraordinary. My waist was on fire. I couldn't help but screaming, snap my fingers, pull my hair, grabbed the nurses hands and beg them to help me. I was shouting anyhow. "My waist is on fire. Rub my waist. Hit it. Stop gisting. I need an epidural. Doctor help me. Mummy pls how did you bear your own? Women are suffering. What did women do to deserve this. This pain will kill me. Baby pls come out. What are you waiting for?".
My pain threshold is zero man. I hate pain. I thought I could bear it. It wasn't easy. Dh came and was asking how i'm feeling. I said don't ask me questions, rub my waist.
A nurse came to tell me that it looks like its my mum that is in labor, with the way she was acting outside. I felt so bad. When mum walked in, I tried my best to be calm for her. Kolewerk. When I finally got to 8cm after 2hrs, one nurse mistakenly said in 30mins I should be ready to push. I started checking time. 2:30pm, I never reach 10cm. I was so mad.
After a while, I was fully dilated and asked to push. Pushing was even mild compared to pain of contractions. I pushed with all my strength. I pushed thrice and my angel doc asked me to stop and stepped outside. I didn't know my princess was coming out with her face. Damn!
My angel doc said she doesn't want to risk anything happening to my baby at this stage, cus she will never forgive herself. Off we went to the theatre. Inside the theatre, I was hysterical. Asking plenty unnecessary questions about the type of anaesthesia, injections, bla bla bla. They had to knock me out and perform the CSection. Baby came out weighing 4kg with balloon cheeks.
I was happy I tried my best to give Vbac a shot. And i'm also happy mother and baby are alive to tell and hear the story.

Say hello to Gabrielle!

Hello Gabrielle, you are beautiful and blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeelo2014: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Go to any NHIS office in ur state or wherever you are in Nigeria... Tell them you want to go for a package called VCship(not sure of the spelling).. It's #15000 one off payment.. you'll be guided as appropriate there. it really pays. it lasts for one year from the date of activation. You'll have to choose a very good hospital you're sure you'll want to birth cos that's the name that will be printed on the slip when it's ready. please don't delay as it involves some time.. if you need more information, feel free to ask me.

where is ur location?
Thanks for the response. Location is Isolo. Most HMO I contacted said they won't cover pregnancy till 10 months into the plan. I don't know if it's same with Nhis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

Please let's encourage one another. We don't have to wait for the general roll call before asking after each others well being.

Lol believe it oh, to the glory of God I have less than 14 weeks to deliver my precious but doc says 12 weeks, We are in God's hands and working with His timing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
BS PT2

Friday July 27th,

Say hello to Gabrielle!

Oh mama you really tried, congrats on a safe delivery, welcome baby Gabrielle, chubby, cute and blessed, to God be the glory.
Fast recovery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mitchyy Gabby is sooooo cute,welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
BS PT2 Cc cappo Comtem201 Tall to dyne
Friday July 27th.
Say hello to Gabrielle!
Hello Gabby, may you be favored. Quick recovery Mitchyy.
At bolded cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
tutulicious:

Mama's about the online job please stop its a scam am really sorry, I really hoped it was real.
OK thanks for the clarification
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
FloraEC:

Hello Gabby, may you be favored. Quick recovery Mitchyy.

At bolded cheesy

grin grin grin My calendar is malfunctioning. Lol. I meant July 20th

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sorry I couldn't respond to everyone individually. Thanks for your best wishes and prayers.

Please I don't know how best to thank Zaynie. She was more like my personal doula. She almost had high bp over my constant wahala and questions. She was with me till the end. Thanks mama. You are priceless! May God keep blessing your good heart kiss

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
LEEMAH50 may u be console and also be blessed with double. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
BS PT2

Friday July 27th, I lost my mucous plug and I knew labor was getting pretty close. I was so excited that the next day, I rushed off to make my delivery hair. Entered market to get things to make zobo for the house, got extra supplies of my son's cereal, milk and diaper. I told dh and my mum that labor would come before Tuesday. But no one was taking me and my labor ish serious anymore, due to the previous two false alarms. I got home and ate lots of pineapple core and used the leftover to prepare my zobo. Dh was even preparing to travel back to Lagos to attend to work. That Saturday night, I woke up with that feeling of something about to pop out of my vjay. I wiped and didnt see anything. Woke up again, same thing. So I danced and jumped a little in the toilet to see if it'll pop out. I thought it was more mucous plug about to fall out. I went back to bed.

Say hello to Gabrielle!

She is soo cute.welcome gabby. May ur coming bring good tidings to ur family.welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh mama you really tried, congrats on a safe delivery, welcome baby Gabrielle, chubby, cute and blessed, to God be the glory.
Fast recovery dear.

Thanks sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
mitchyy:
[b]BS

Awwwwwwww
Weldone momma
She's so beautiful kiss kiss

Mama Zaynie is just one of A kind.... oya chop kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Besea:

I'm mobile, from osisioma but any recommendations will be fine. I don't want to be going upandan.

Mama sorry for responding late. There is one at tonimas junction called Aba scan and diagnostic center opposite sky filling station. Another at ASA road before cemetery market if u are coming from ckc side....I can't remember d name again. Okigwe road get scan centers too. I hope these helps?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

9)EzyF.....................................1st Nov..................XX
16)Anitaamich........................14th Nov...............XX
22)Ziby.......................................24th Nov
Please add my EDD 29th Nov...XY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.