Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138280 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
talltosyne:
Thank you all mama's for the mention, I really appreciate you all.

Mitchy and olira, congratulations to u both, may God bless our lo.

To other new mum's, I congratulate u all.

Oya make I show una my look for the naming

Fine woman. Keep my own rice ejoor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have just been laughing since morning. The singular thought makes me throw my head back and laugh out loud. Chaiii, this comeback sweet wella. I'm sure my October mum's will understand my post.
Blesseddiva, how are you dear?
Tabsy, been a while

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
comtem2011:
talltosyne
Mitchyy
Oliran
divinemandate.
Cynate

Congrats mamas, God bless your LOs. They will forever be a source of joy to ur family.

My remaining August mamas, make una try cooperate till August 1st now, 5 people between 19th of this month, e too much o. Just few days to enta our dear month. Na beg I dey begi o.

Safe delivery to us all.

grin grin grin What makes you feel you won't even join the porting crew? *runs away*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
comtem2011:
Thanks sis for the update. I was just confused when I opened the thread yesterday, as i dey see our members porting upandan. Madam F try no be small.

We are not done. 5 more portees to go... grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
whyworryPH:

Teamie just wait and see what will happen in September. "I told you so" will be our hymn to them when the time comes
tongue out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
comtem2011:
talltosyne
Mitchyy
Oliran
divinemandate.
Cynate

Congrats mamas, God bless your LOs. They will forever be a source of joy to ur family.

My remaining August mamas, make una try cooperate till August 1st now, 5 people between 19th of this month, e too much o. Just few days to enta our dear month. Na beg I dey begi o.

Safe delivery to us all.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
mitchyy:

We are not done. 5 more portees to go... grin grin grin
Ma Nigga

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
talltosyne:

Mitchyy and oliran, congratulations to u both, may God bless our lo.

Fine woman. You are glowing kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
talltosyne:

Mitchyy and oliran, congratulations to u both, may God bless our lo.

Selxy womans Lolzzzzz, what's d secret to ur flat tummy?
Congrats once again and welcome to d newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Selxy womans Lolzzzzz, what's d secret to ur flat tummy?
Congrats once again and welcome to d newborn

Very hot water massage morning and night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
I think I am having false contraction . it happened 2 or 3 times today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
comtem2011:
Thanks sis for the update. I was just confused when I opened the thread yesterday, as i dey see our members porting upandan. Madam F try no be small.

No worry, u go drag d likes of ayabadamilola and her teamies in September.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Joomie:
I have just been laughing since morning. The singular thought makes me throw my head back and laugh out loud. Chaiii, this comeback sweet wella. I'm sure my October mum's will understand my post.
Tabsy, been a while
Enjoy while you can cos September is just by the corner. By then, I will have my own laugh wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shebi your own doctor was sensitive enough, I had long labour cos of it, all glory to God jare, there shall be no loss.

mitchyy:

Wow. I heard its very risky. I just didn't want to hear stories or damage her pretty face.
All these our kids that want to see the world first before popping out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by royalk: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am buying a plot of land here for my sister,she's gone through a lot ,been to about eight hospitals done all the test, hsg, hydrotubation but it's just unexplained for both hubby and wife.
She has decided to do IUI as advised,
Pls mamas remember my sister in prayers so that I shall come to rejoice and celebrate her BFP here and share her pregnancy stories. Thanks May God answer our prayers. Amen

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
whyworryPH:

Enjoy while you can cos September is just by the corner. By then, I will have my own laugh wink
The day you will port to October ehn, my laff dat day go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Besea:

Team January 2019 roll call.

Let's welcome Honeydoc to the Pacesetters club

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...16/1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...?/1/2019
10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019
Present cappo, just getting better each day. Ms is gradually leaving me in peace.
Welcome to team Jan @Honeydoc. Wish you a smooth pregnancy journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
GenyEbere:
LEEMAH50 it's well sis #tighthug. The freezed cabbage works very well I use it while weaning (pikin will be sucking and milk will be drying so no cry cry from baby). Trippleblessing how are you am buying 2 plots of land in pregnancy thread for you today. August mamas the count down don begin o am soooooo eager to meet my surprise (scan says boy sha but me I want my own omugwo).

mama am good. please buy me an acre of land, plots won't do.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello mummies,congrats to us all. Something is happening to me which I feel it's strange, I am 14weeks pregnant and I can already feel the baby kicks movement, my first baby I didn't feel any kick or movement till I was 20 weeks. To me this 14weeks is really very early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
BarrONLS:
Hello mummies,congrats to us all. Something is happening to me which I feel it's strange, I am 14weeks pregnant and I can already feel the baby kicks movement, my first baby I didn't feel any kick or movement till I was 20 weeks. To me this 14weeks is really very early.
Maybe you're carrying multiples I learnt most mommies feel kicks early with more than one
Even if you've done scan the other could be hidden.
I don't think there's cause to worry
Just enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
royalk:
Am buying a plot of land here for my sister,she's gone through a lot ,been to about eight hospitals done all the test, hsg, hydrotubation but it's just unexplained for both hubby and wife.
She has decided to do IUI as advised,
Pls mamas remember my sister in prayers so that I shall come to rejoice and celebrate her BFP here and share her pregnancy stories. Thanks May God answer our prayers. Amen
God will answer her soon and crown her efforts with success.

I too suffered unexplained infertility till God answered me in His very perfect time! She will sing a joyful song soon.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Trippleblessing:

mama am good. please buy me an acre of land, plots won't do.
Your acres plenty here sister! With a NO TRESPASSING SIGN. You will claim it soon by His grace.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
tatacherie:

Maybe you're carrying multiples I learnt most mommies feel kicks early with more than one
Even if you've done scan the other could be hidden.
I don't think there's cause to worry
Just enjoy

OK ma, thanks a million, I really appreciate. #smiles/hug#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2018
LEEMAH50:
good morning mama,pls I need help to suppress my painful and engrossed breast,I think nature is just trying to remind me the loss of my baby

Pls use cold cabbage leaves and firm bra, then take paracetamol for the pain. Please, don't massage with anything hot to prevent milk leakage.
You will smile again soon and this time, it will be everlasting joy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Joomie:

The day you will port to October ehn, my laff dat day go make sense.
Impossicant cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2018
BarrONLS:

Yes it's very normal. It's not your first so you feel the movement earlier than the previous

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
BarrONLS:
I'm in your shoes o, I av been feeling same since abt my 12weeks, the first time it happened I was lying down and I felt like a tap from within me thrice, I even jump up cos it has never happened to me before and from that time till now I still feel it now I'm 15weeks gone, it even happened in the mid night today sef. I'm used to it but I don't knw if its the same as baby kicking. May God keep our lo safe in our womb

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
cutewifey:

I'm in your shoes o, I av been feeling same since abt my 12weeks, the first time it happened I was lying down and I felt like a tap from within me thrice, I even jump up cos it has never happened to me before and from that time till now I still feel it now I'm 15weeks gone, it even happened in the mid night today sef. I'm used to it but I don't knw if its the same as baby kicking. May God keep our lo safe in our womb

Since we have been told there is nothing wrong so let's just keep enjoying it � Amen to your prayer,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=BarrONLS post=69772240]

Since we have been told there is nothing wrong so let's just keep enjoying it. Amen to your prayer, God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Joomie:

I'm fine o mama, trust you are waddling wella already grin Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Joomie:
have ye and ayabadamilola not read in the ancient books of history? Seeth it thou not?

So if you look at my edd to much, my lo will chook it's finger into your eyes. tongue

We are waiting tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
BarrONLS:
This is totally normal, I am a STM and I felt kicks that early....you are able to know because you had experienced it before. Wish you a stress free waddling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.