Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196571 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Oluqueen:

I am here o... 29/1/2019
Welcome sis to the family. Safe trip to Jan 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2018
BarrONLS:
Hello mummies,congrats to us all. Something is happening to me which I feel it's strange, I am 14weeks pregnant and I can already feel the baby kicks movement, my first baby I didn't feel any kick or movement till I was 20 weeks. To me this 14weeks is really very early.
Welcome to our team even though you don't want to show ur face now but I have catch u. Cappo Besea come and see your people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Julianah42:
Hello wonderful mummies, how many days after the ovulation day will pregnancy symptoms start to show?
From 2 weeks at least.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Messyodi:
Good evening guys, please i have been taking dried bitter cola of late. Not that i chew it. I just place in my mouth and the bitter taste helps my salvation. Please how safe is it because my moms been making a fuss about me taking it and how it’s unsafe.
I ate it o! Didn't have ms but chewed it for nausea. The only down side is I don't get to taste any other thing cos it overpowers my taste buds. Everything else tasted bland.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Liftedhands:
I ate it o! Didn't have ms but chewed it for nausea. The only down side is I don't get to taste any other thing cos it overpowers my taste buds. Everything else tasted bland.

Please mama someone said it causes excess bleeding for her after delivery is it true or was it just her? Cos I was scared had to stop it and resort to chewing gum which pains my mouth and I bite my gum often sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2018
joilin:

Welcome to our team even though you don't want to show ur face now but I have catch u. Cappo Besea come and see your people.
I catch am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2018
BarrONLS:
Hello mummies,congrats to us all. Something is happening to me which I feel it's strange, I am 14weeks pregnant and I can already feel the baby kicks movement, my first baby I didn't feel any kick or movement till I was 20 weeks. To me this 14weeks is really very early.

Same here felt it 1st at 13 weeks, then at 15 now I'm 16 weeks and it's now regular.

I don catch u. Welcome to January 2019 please download ur edd give us. R u truly a barrister? Let us know how to find trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Amen.
The money is coming in small small. I have some baby girl and unisex shoes to give out to any of my teamies who is interested.
What a kind gesture from you my dearest cappo. I would have loved to have them but it seems like another mama from another team needs it more.
God will not seize to reward you for this singular act of kindness.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2018
joilin:

Hahahha I am here ooo, sorry make una no vex for me please, Edd 25/1/2019. We will all make it and smile at the end,Amen #smile#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Besea:

Same here felt it 1st at 13 weeks, then at 15 now I'm 16 weeks and it's now regular.

I don catch u. Welcome to January 2019 please download ur edd give us. R u truly a barrister? Let us know how to find trouble.

Hahahah, thanks mummy, Edd is 25/1/2019. Yes ma, I am a Barrister. God will see us through to the end and we shall all testify, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2018
whyworryPH:

What a kind gesture from you my dearest cappo. I would have loved to have them but it seems like another mama from another team needs it more.
God will not seize to reward you for this singular act of kindness.

Yes oo, she is really a blessing to me, if only you all knew what these items mean to me at this time, then u understand why I didn't mind asking despite I am not in her team, God bless you ma and God keep all our mummies, we shall all carry to FULL TERM and there shall be no loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2018
BarrONLS:

Yes oo, she is really a blessing to me, if only you all knew what these items mean to me at this time, then u understand why I didn't mind asking despite I am not in her team, God bless you ma and God keep all our mummies, we shall all carry to FULL TERM and there shall be no loss
My learned friend wishing you safe ride to 9months. Which year are you we might be mates

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2018
GenyEbere:
My learned friend wishing you safe ride to 9months. Which year are you we might be mates

Thanks ma, 2013(yenagoa campus)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Yours is not Ms.. it's M.. mine has refused to relief me even a bit.. I Dnt know wt else to do. I m getting depressed lying in one place for about 5weeks now.. I need Prayers!
glimpse:

The MS thing ehn...it is well. It has been off and on these days for me. Recently, rice, cake,malt won't go down my throat. I ate beans and yam today, it was heavenly. It will end in praise. Bunny19, how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Hv heard of this doh.. a friend of mine used it for spitting and it worked for her
Messyodi:
Good evening guys, please i have been taking dried bitter cola of late. Not that i chew it. I just place in my mouth and the bitter taste helps my salvation. Please how safe is it because my moms been making a fuss about me taking it and how it’s unsafe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Pls wen u get d remedy kindly shear with me.. ms has refused to even subside a bit instead it's becoming severe.. Thanks for checking..It will surely end in praise
faithpeace:
My February mama's how are u all doing? I guess ms is dealing with us thats y we all av bn on low key..d thing don finish me here oooo...if any1 has remedy for vomiting and spitting pls share....is well sha it will all end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Geesucc:
Pls wen u get d remedy kindly shear with me.. ms has refused to even subside a bit instead it's becoming severe.. Thanks for checking..It will surely end in praise

Pls what is the full meaning of ms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Morning sickness embarassed
eipreel:

Pls what is the full meaning of ms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
BarrONLS:

Thanks ma, 2013(yenagoa campus)
Awwww still close 2011/2012 Lagos Campus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2018
If you know say you no go church come out now now and line according to your belly size oya

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Geesucc:
Morning sickness embarassed
Oh! Pele. You'll be fine smiley I'm inexperienced so I don't know any cure sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2018
I salute all my big mummies here oo. The ones that have offloaded,congrats and may God bless ur los. The waddling ones, it will end in praise for all of us. Amin.
Pele o my Feb teamies,this Ms thing na wa o. Am sure some of us r in our 10th,11th n 12th week respectively. Small small we r getting there,hopefully d Ms will start subsiding soon. Abeg who else feels dis massive hunger? I can eat for Africa,like every 2hrs i start feeling hungry and nausea sets in,pls o is dis normal? Before i turn to orobo mama before 20th week The thing sef dey fear me.
Glimpse mama,am good dear. Messyodi i throway salute,Geesucc and faithpeace pele,just a little more time and we will be good. Feb Team....Small But Mighty!! When we we get to week 14 we will be doing shakara on this thread cheesy grin. Happy sunday mamas kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Bunny19:
I salute all my big mummies here oo. The ones that have offloaded,congrats and may God bless ur los. The waddling ones, it will end in praise for all of us. Amin.
Pele o my Feb teamies,this Ms thing na wa o. Am sure some of us r in our 10th,11th n 12th week respectively. Small small we r getting there,hopefully d Ms will start subsiding soon. Abeg who else feels dis massive hunger? I can eat for Africa,like every 2hrs i start feeling hungry and nausea sets in,pls o is dis normal? Before i turn to orobo mama before 20th week The thing sef dey fear me.
Glimpse mama,am good dear. Messyodi i throway salute,Geesucc and faithpeace pele,just a little more time and we will be good. Feb Team....Small But Mighty!! When we we get to week 14 we will be doing shakara on this thread cheesy grin. Happy sunday mamas kiss

Amen oo. I cant wait grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Geesucc:
Hv heard of this doh.. a friend of mine used it for spitting and it worked for her

Yes it helps me stop spitting. But i dont know how safe it is for my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Liftedhands:

Okay den . Thanks let me enjoy my bitter cola

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen.. Thanks all d same
eipreel:

Oh! Pele. You'll be fine smiley I'm inexperienced so I don't know any cure sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I said my teamies o. *gives her side eyes*
Kidding. You just might need them more than they do.
Contact me
Well done mama, God bless you. I hope you have both connected already. Please just be careful to ensure someone else doesn't hit you a mail claiming to be her since your email is posted publicly. You know Nairaland is a funny place.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks Cappo... for the hunger, I think it's wt u get in place of ms.. This happened to me during my first pregnancy and I added soon much weight dt without being told u would know wtsup.. when the hunger starts like dis ehn, u will think ur stomach is about to explode if u Dnt eat asap..mine could reoccur every 30mins.. And if I Dnt eat enough d hunger won't stop.. I didn't know I was enjoying I was there lamenting and complain because I didn't like d unhealthy fat, not knowing God was showing me so much love by giving me ms free pregnancy.. At a time I started saying I would v preferred d vomiting instead of this fat.. Not knowing d magnitude of great MS.. sadly I lost d pregnancy at 3 months.. And God blessed me with another baby.. This time he granted my ignorant wish which I have been begging for mercy and reversal for weeks now to no avail.. I cried to God saying "your word said, in the days of ignorance I will overlook. Father show me mercy and take this great ms out of my way".. Till now he is yet to answer.. So I encourage u my dear teamie without ms to go on ur kneels every morning and say.. "Father I thank u for this Fat".. Don't complain give thanks u r very much on the right track
Bunny19:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2018
I heard it contains much caffeine.. so u shouldn't take so much of it..just a little at a time
Messyodi:

Yes it helps me stop spitting. But i dont know how safe it is for my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello mamas in the house. Please any mama in Abuja that have used Nizamiye hospital, how good are they? I have seen pics online, the hospital looks very clean. I want to get a first hand information from someone who have delivered their little one there. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Geesucc:
Thanks Cappo... for the hunger, I think it's wt u get in place of ms.. This happened to me during my first pregnancy and I added soon much weight dt without being told u would know wtsup.. when the hunger starts like dis ehn, u will think ur stomach is about to explode if u Dnt eat asap..mine could reoccur every 30mins.. And if I Dnt eat enough d hunger won't stop.. I didn't know I was enjoying I was there lamenting and complain because I didn't like d unhealthy fat, not knowing God was showing me so much love by giving me ms free pregnancy.. At a time I started saying I would v preferred d vomiting instead of this fat.. Not knowing d magnitude of great MS.. sadly I lost d pregnancy at 3 months.. And God blessed me with another baby.. This time he granted my ignorant wish which I have been begging for mercy and reversal for weeks now to no avail.. I cried to God saying "your word said, in the days of ignorance I will overlook. Father show me mercy and take this great ms out of my way".. Till now he is yet to answer.. So I encourage u my dear teamie without ms to go on ur kneels every morning and say.. "Father I thank u for this Fat".. Don't complain give thanks u r very much on the right track
We give thanks to God in every situation,we can always complain as human but our heart is filled with gratitude. May He see us all through this journey smoothly and May His name be Glorified always. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I said my teamies o. *gives her side eyes*
Kidding. You just might need them more than they do.

God bless you Nwanyioma(goodwoman) grin
Thanks on her behalf because I can see she really needs this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.