Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199049 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
BlessedDiva:

I'm fine o mama, trust you are waddling wella already grin Cheers!

This Sisi is feeling special as Nov and Oct mommas are dragging her.....
Blessed Diva how far? This Uyo rain isn't smiling o

Uyo mommas pls where can I buy affordable baby items without entering Akpanadem or Itam market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello.

Please you want to read this, as this is important and part of our #MonthOfMedicine. And please share, because even I didn't know the last important info here.

We intereviewed a Dr for how you should handle common accidents in the house:

https://nefescorner.com/emergency-safety-tips-for-your-little-one/

Please share. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Iye oko mi Lee oh wink, I'm iyawo ikale oh grin

Lee o, aya mi, kooti ri ke? Ni agbara lowo Olorun, ise wo ti ruu're, wa de a soo're.........Abi u need my bro to interpret for u? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Xzandy:

This Sisi is feeling special as Nov and Oct mommas are dragging her.....
Blessed Diva how far? This Uyo rain isn't smiling o

Uyo mommas pls where can I buy affordable baby items without entering Akpanadem or Itam market?

November mamas gave me boot and called me a spy so lemme shift to october mamas that have loved me since from afar tongue

This rain this week eehn is something else, it's the season tho.
No varieties of baby things in the mkt in this Uyo.
don't worry let's stick to that our plan about baby things, I'm sure we'll get varieties, shey You get? Catch ya Larra.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
mamatwiny:
I think I am having false contraction . it happened 2 or 3 times today.

Keep watching it. Its a sign your body is preparing for labor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
My February mama's how are u all doing? I guess ms is dealing with us thats y we all av bn on low key..d thing don finish me here oooo...if any1 has remedy for vomiting and spitting pls share....is well sha it will all end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlessedDiva:

November mamas gave me boot and called me a spy so lemme shift to october mamas that have loved me since from afar tongue

This rain this week eehn is something else, it's the season tho.
No varieties of baby things in the mkt in this Uyo.
don't worry let's stick to that our plan about baby things, I'm sure we'll get varieties, shey You get? Catch ya Larra.

Ok dear thanks alot wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
zeelo2014:

Thanks for the response. Location is Isolo. Most HMO I contacted said they won't cover pregnancy till 10 months into the plan. I don't know if it's same with Nhis.
No it's not the same. Nhis covers pregnancy from beginning to the end irrespective of the complications
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
faithpeace:
My February mama's how are u all doing? I guess ms is dealing with us thats y we all av bn on low key..d thing don finish me here oooo...if any1 has remedy for vomiting and spitting pls share....is well sha it will all end in praise

The MS thing ehn...it is well. It has been off and on these days for me. Recently, rice, cake,malt won't go down my throat. I ate beans and yam today, it was heavenly. It will end in praise. Bunny19, how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julianah42: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello wonderful mummies, how many days after the ovulation day will pregnancy symptoms start to show?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good evening guys, please i have been taking dried bitter cola of late. Not that i chew it. I just place in my mouth and the bitter taste helps my salvation. Please how safe is it because my moms been making a fuss about me taking it and how it’s unsafe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Julianah42:
Hello wonderful mummies, how many days after the ovulation day will pregnancy symptoms start to show?

2weeks after or more. Just wait till u miss ur period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
faithpeace:

For me i put very dry bitter cola in my mouth and for lyk 5days now i havent used my spit cup. But i dont know how safe this method is. Someone told me it helpd her in her first trim and dats how i started and it really relieved the spitting ish.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
glimpse:

The MS thing ehn...it is well. It has been off and on these days for me. Recently, rice, cake,malt won't go down my throat. I ate beans and yam today, it was heavenly. It will end in praise. Bunny19, how are you doing?

Kpele my darling. I am experiencing the same thing, i am in my 11th week, i thought by now it wud have subsided? I vomit severally everyday and i just had to stop the pregnacare for now. I am on folic acid alone for now. The nausea is killing me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
whyworryPH:

Good to hear from you cappo. Hope you made enough money for your team mates?
The Lord will continue to hold us in His palms all through the remaining weeks
Amen.
The money is coming in small small. I have some baby girl and unisex shoes to give out to any of my teamies who is interested.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hi waddling moms. I trust we're all fine.
Congrats to those who recently birthed their babies. May they bring you unending joy.
Just passing by.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Xzandy:

Kindly update s*x XX ....we are doing great, we give God all the glory.

November mommas how una dey? I'm seriously counting down
Glad to hear from you. I'll update the list.
You aren't the only one counting down. In my mind I hope and pray my baby comes at 37wks, meaning I have just 13wks + left.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhysafe:

Please add my EDD 29th Nov...XY
Alright, welcome to our team. H&H remaining preggy journey to you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Amen.
The money is coming in small small. I have some baby girl and unisex shoes to give out to any of my teamies who is interehsted.

Please oo, I am interested, I don't mind to look for money and pay for waybill if u are not in Lagos, please ma, please I need them biko, they will go along way in helping I and hubby prepare for the baby coming as things are not really OK for us now, please ma, let me know how to contact u pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Glad to hear from you. I'll update the list.
You aren't the only one counting down. In my mind I hope and pray my baby comes at 37wks, meaning I have just 13wks + left.

Mine might be 12+ or 13+ because it's elective grin....I am even more excited

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Amen.
The money is coming in small small. I have some baby girl and unisex shoes to give out to any of my teamies who is interested.

I am highly interested o grin....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
BarrONLS:

Please oo, I am interested, I don't mind to look for money and pay for waybill if u are not in Lagos, please ma, please I need them biko, they will go along way in helping I and hubby prepare for the baby coming as things are not really OK for us now, please ma, let me know how to contact u pls
I said my teamies o. *gives her side eyes*
Kidding. You just might need them more than they do.
Contact me via vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Remaining July mama's please how are you doing?
It'll surely end in praise.

Dear kareenakapur, I'm seriously worried about you dear. You didn't respond to any roll call but you do come online. You supposed to be July cappo but suddenly you went mia on us. No matter the situation dear, we care, we really really care, we're one family here even though is a faceless forum. Please even if is hi, I'm fine, I'll be very happy.

Thanks ma

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Xzandy:

Mine might be 12+ or 13+ because it's elective grin....I am even more excited
All the best when the time comes. smiley
About the shoes we can arrange for how to deliver them to you. I'm not in Uyo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I said my teamies o. *gives her side eyes*
Kidding. You just might need them more than they do.
Contact me via vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com

Yeah, Jesus igweeeee, mummy's please help me thank her oo, you don't know what this mean to me, I just wish u knew then u will understand how I feel right now. God will continue to keep and bless u and your home for this favour u have shown me, evil shall be far from your dwelling, whatever your heart desire is, it is done already, Thanks and God bless you ma. I will send u a mail immediately

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeelo2014: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

No it's not the same. Nhis covers pregnancy from beginning to the end irrespective of the complications
please is there a list of Nhis hospitals in Lagos. spoke to Faith city clinic for out of pocket costs. I would like to have a health insurance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
zeelo2014:

please is there a list of Nhis hospitals in Lagos. spoke to Faith city clinic for out of pocket costs. I would like to have a health insurance.
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
zeelo2014:

There should be. Am not in Lagos. Try to find out good hospitals around you and ask if they accept NHIS.. then you can pick one
. OR check on Google for NHIS office address in Lagos, go there and ask for hospitals that are insured with them.. pick out the ones close to you, do reviews on them, make up ur mind & go back to NHIS office to fill the form.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
All the best when the time comes. smiley
About the shoes we can arrange for how to deliver them to you. I'm not in Uyo.

Aww..thanks Cappo for your kind gesture. God bless kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Liftedhands:
Your acres plenty here sister! With a NO TRESPASSING SIGN. You will claim it soon by His grace.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Double post

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.