Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198732 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claudine888(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm fine@ FloraEC just waddling no sign of labour.

FloraEC:
Remaining July mama's please how are you doing??
Awaiting your BA/BS.

1: creamchiccb
2: indian03
3: claudine888
caught you viewing, please how are you dear?
4: baberedefined
5: veedboss
6: flyingangel
7: kareenakapur

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
zaynie:

Just romance your package.
This is the first pregnancy that the metallic taste will be leaving my mouth o. I don't even know when it actually went....
grin grin No be small romancing. That taste Na die, but am not complaining lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
bukit05:

Good to hear from u teamie. Am also experiencing the back pain, infact I couldn't sleep yesterday.
sorry for that, i calculate days and weeks. I Can't wait ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
i do turn my sleepless night to vigil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shollzycute: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mamas please when can I start eating dates drinking zobo and drinking hot water I'm currently 36 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
claudine888:
I'm fine@ FloraE just waddling no sign of labour.

You're should be 40/41weeks gone now. Did you later changed hospital? It'll surely end in praise dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Sorry about the ms, if you are one of the lucky mamas it will subside in 2nd trimester.
Meanwhile at the bolded is YOU- March '19 cappo grin or is it Rbae?

Hahahahah... Good evening mama. How are you doing? She's the capo of March o, she use weeks senior me grin.

As I dey so ehn tiredness, cramps and lack of appetite with metallic like taste bud is worrying me. I can't even go out or do chores at home. It isn't easy o but I know it'll end in praise to Gods holy name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rbae:

Hahahahah... Good evening mama. How are you doing? She's the capo of March o, she has weeks senior me grin.

As I dey so ehn tiredness, cramps and lack of appetite with metallic like taste bud is worrying me. I can't even go out or do chores at home. It isn't easy o but I know it'll all end in praise to Gods holy name.
I was about asking after u. Pele, how r u feeling. Don't worry it's part of d package wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Welcome teamie! We don dey plenty small small. We thank God for His blessings. Welcome once again.
tnx dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
I was about asking after u. Pele, how r u feeling. Don't worry it's part of d package wink

Thanks so much mama. I'm just there o...yes o it's part of the package.

I plan going to the hospital tomorrow cos of the cramps and my belly is kinda big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
All team march 19 in da house...can we all gather here for selfie? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claudine888(f): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yes I'm 40 weeks gone. I registered for antenatal in a new hospital.Hopefully I will go for induction at the end of the week.

FloraEC:

You're should be 40/41weeks gone now. Did you later changed hospital? It'll surely end in praise dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzzz, no problem.

Dunno any remedy for the metallic taste or when it'll stop. Sorry dear
Thanks ma smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mumben:
tnx dear

Welcome teamie. I am getting to know my teamies small small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Honeydoc:
Yippppiess!!!! i have seen birthday mate for my lo. Welcome to team january 2019 momma. May God make it easy for us

Awwwww, we thank God for everything, God will see us through and it will end in praise . Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Wow! Am also 11weeks and 5days, also a first time mum. We definitely should compare notes. Abeg eat o... Dats what baby wants,once u r hungry indulge urself. It will end in praise.

Yes ooo, I am eating but I am trying a lot not to eat so much Carbohydrates so I don’t get big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Thanks mama. We can't complain oo.. We give thanks to God. How is d pushing ministry? U r blessed.

We are pushing it oh mama grin.
Amen,, you are blessed too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rbae:

Hahahahah... Good evening mama. How are you doing? She's the capo of March o, she use weeks senior me grin.

As I dey so ehn tiredness, cramps and lack of appetite with metallic like taste bud is worrying me. I can't even go out or do chores at home. It isn't easy o but I know it'll end in praise to Gods holy name.

Lol no prob mama.
As for the package, pele dear, let's hope ithey will vanish in 2nd trimester for you.
It surely shall end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
GenyEbere:
Vigilante/baby dreaming mode activated meanwhile enque alias Nkechi your diary kept my company say hi to zarababy for me tell her to rub my belly virtually cos I want a princess to. Well done on helping sisters drop kilos fat na bastard

Lol

See as u spell my government name for NL grin
Glad u found it good company

Happy bumping mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
enque lol at government name. August mamas our count down is here oooooooo mamas how una see this date 8/8/18 sweet,cute or not. I just need an open mind opinion on the date

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
claudine888:
Yes I'm 40 weeks gone. I registered for antenatal in a new hospital.Hopefully I will go for induction at the end of the week.

Aww, August be smiling now.
Have you tried inducing labor naturally?
It'll surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
GenyEbere:
enque lol at government name. August mamas our count down is here oooooooo mamas how una see this date 8/8/18 sweet,cute or not. I just need an open mind opinion on the date

Awesome date.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol no prob mama.
As for the package, pele dear, let's hope ithey will vanish in 2nd trimester for you.
It surely shall end in praise!

Thanks ma'am. I hope so too o. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Sorry about the ms, if you are one of the lucky mamas it will subside in 2nd trimester.
Meanwhile at the bolded is YOU- March '19 cappo grin or is it Rbae?

Ahhhh.....its not me oooo. Its definitely Rbae. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rbae:

Thanks so much mama. I'm just there o...yes o it's part of the package.

I plan going to the hospital tomorrow cos of the cramps and my belly is so big now ehn (like I'm 6months Preggy when I'm just 6weeks few days gone).

DH is so scared so we don't wanna take chances and wait till 13weeks, I'll tell the Doc I want to do a pelvic scan tomorrow. I know God who started this journey will definitely see me and other mama's through to the end.

God will definately see you through and see us through. We hold hands together to pray with you, nothing will go wrong,ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
FloraEC:

Aww, August be smiling now.
Have tried inducing labor naturally?
It'll surely end in praise.

How can we smile when you took 5 strong members from us , our cappo inclusive?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rbae:

The emboldened is just the description of my condition. Abeg this thing is not easy. I no sabi who send me. And to dey go work sef in this condition,just kill me already embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Shollzycute:
Mamas please when can I start eating dates drinking zobo and drinking hot water I'm currently 36 weeks.

I started eating dates at 36 weeks and exercising hoping to hasten things, but in all, I know what will be will be. My last scan gave me edd if Aug 10.

I am 38 going to 39 weeks....grin grin grin
You need to see how I smile when I see posts of morning sickness on the thread. I feel like a senior. grin

August teamies are you feeling me?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
mamatwiny:

How can we smile when you took 5 strong members from us , our cappo inclusive?

You people are collecting it back now, meanwhile June also stole me.

Almost 6/7 members from July even though I've a strong feeling that some have birthed their lo(s)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good day to all mamas on this group.i am 21 weeks pregnant.how many months am i?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oliran:

I can't start mentioning names, I'm deeply grateful for the prayers and love. I love you all

Eri-ife is saying good morning to everyone.

Congratulations. God bless Eri-ife and your family as a whole. Your joy shall continue to increase.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2018
mamatwiny:

I started eating dates at 36 weeks and exercising hoping to hasten things, but in all, I know what will be will be. My last scan gave me edd if Aug 10.

I am 38 going to 39 weeks....grin grin grin
You need to see how I smile when I see posts of morning sickness on the thread. I feel like a senior. grin

August teamies are you feeling me?
I feel great seeing how ms is dealing with mamas,trippleblessing your ms story is fully loaded oshe Jehovah. See me counting days chai. Feb, March mamas just hang on a little time it will be over,I was miserable(you won't like to hear my thoughts then) almost 16weeks but today and gladly expecting my lo. This too shall pass and you will look back and smile

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Orente21(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.