Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199855 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Na only me dey awake chai #pulls out ogi and liquid milk topped with sugar and yale bread. Let me eat fast before everyone will wake up but if you're having ms and you tolerate pap I will keep for you #licksspoonandmouth

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls o my experienced mamas......this metallic taste(i don't know why dey call it that cos mine feels like I have constant bitter agbo in my mouth) when will it stop? I don tire, becos nothing tastes good in my mouth and am always hungry. Pls at what week will I start getting relief? embarassed embarassed. Cc: com tem2011, florflor aEc, BlessedBlessed Diva, zayzay nie, LifLif tedhands.
Sorry about that sis it's part of the package but you can manage it by sucking on orange preferably the sour slappy ones. Rinse your mouth with little salt and water solutions.

You can add orange or lemon to the water you drink it should help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2018
BlessedDiva:

I have been telling ppl its good woman o chai, Thanks for the correction omalicha.
You are welcome sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:29am On Jul 31, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Still interested, will WhatsApp you soon, lemme find my bearing because my belly is heavy now meanwhile I don't eat much o.
Sorry sis, no wahala when you are ready.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Mamas d house am 28weeks today.... But for d past 2days now I l haven't been feeling my baby kicks like before again...pls what as t can be d cause...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Thanks sis.. God bless u.. to think dt it's getting worse by d day.. But I give God all d praise embarassed embarassed embarassed
booqee:
eeyah pele.. Just endure it.. The thing show me shege reach 6months. Nothing really works per se. The endurance period no easy rara but when u deliver, you will remember and smile. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Pls what r the names of d drugs
Frozenelsa:
Good morning mamas o. Tanx so much for all ur mentions and prayers. Ms tried to overpower me but me I didn't allow. For those looking for remedy, what I did was to cry on my Dr neck oooo cos I couldn't eat at all, so he gave me a drug like that and ferros capsule, so now I can eat little by little and no more vomiting. Also, I try to eat much of veggies and fruits, then I take all my drugs at night so it doesn't disturb me.....Hope this helps..... I still dey 9weeks o, na so this thing dey tey? Can't wait to pass this first trimester oo. May God help us all.

Who be march 2019 cappo o, come and add me. cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Welcome teamie... God will see us tru IJN
Mumben:
hi everyone, happy to be here. team February. I am always restless, tired and moody. wasn't expecting d pregnancy though, but in all, I give God praise. thank God for a thread like this, I need to cheer up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Lool.. come this woman u r not serz o come n tell us wt u did to get rid of d Ms jor.. Senior dt cannot hep junior, is dt one senior.. Wishing u safe delivery n d shortest labour ever..kilsses kiss in anticipation for d remedy
mamatwiny:

I started eating dates at 36 weeks and exercising hoping to hasten things, but in all, I know what will be will be. My last scan gave me edd if Aug 10.

I am 38 going to 39 weeks....grin grin grin
You need to see how I smile when I see posts of morning sickness on the thread. I feel like a senior. grin

August teamies are you feeling me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
Sorry about that sis it's part of the package but you can manage it by sucking on orange preferably the sour slappy ones. Rinse your mouth with little salt and water solutions.

You can add orange or lemon to the water you drink it should help.
OK, thank u ma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Shollzycute:
Mamas please when can I start eating dates drinking zobo and drinking hot water I'm currently 36 weeks.

Dates, now is fine.
Hot water? Why?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Geesucc:
Lool.. come this woman u r not serz o come n tell us wt u did to get rid of d Ms jor.. Senior dt cannot hep junior, is dt one senior.. Wishing u safe delivery n d shortest labour ever..kilsses kiss in anticipation for d remedy
Chai mama the Lord is your strength. Look for what can distract you,if you don't feel like cooking get alternative, try and satisfy your craving if it's within reach(I do enter bike of 300naira to and fro just to buy okpa 200),don't be ashamed to ask for help(because having ms and being miserable is worse). Whatever you tolerate eat in bits. It will surely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Funmi2510:
Mamas d house am 28weeks today.... But for d past 2days now I l haven't been feeling my baby kicks like before again...pls what as t can be d cause...

Sometimes baby kicks when you're too busy to notice or when you're asleep.

What I do is drink like half a cup of coke (I have no issues of diabetes or gestational diabetes ) and I begin to feel the rumble and tumble.
If you still don't feel settled, please go and do a scan or get a Dr to listen to the heart beat.
Good luck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2018
zaynie:

Dates, now is fine.
Hot water? Why?
Mama, is it dat it's not good to take dates in the early stage of pregnancy? Cos am seeing that mamas list it as among things that can induce labour. The info I got is that dates is medicinal and can be taken anytime, pls clarify me on this. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Geesucc:
Pls what r the names of d drugs

Its called AVONUM, was told to take one each for seven days but need to confirm with your Dr first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Good day to all mamas on this group.i am 21 weeks pregnant.how many months am i?

That is five month plus one week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
GenyEbere:
enque lol at government name. August mamas our count down is here oooooooo mamas how una see this date 8/8/18 sweet,cute or not. I just need an open mind opinion on the date

Very unique date and it's my date of birth �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
FloraEC:
Remaining July mama's please how are you doing??
Awaiting your BA/BS.

1: creamchiccb
2: indian03
3: claudine888
caught you viewing, please how are you dear?
4: baberedefined
5: veedboss
6: flyingangel
7: kareenakapur
We r still d same... Almost 41 weeks n just on n off cramps... Went to clinic day before yesterday n it was false contractions as av not started opening yet... Thanks cappo for checking up on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2018
eipreel:

The emboldened is just the description of my condition. Abeg this thing is not easy. I no sabi who send me. And to dey go work sef in this condition,just kill me already embarassed

Eyah, sorry mama. It is not easy o but who are we to complain? We will endure, this phase will be over soon. Mine is even better cos I'm not working again, so I have time to rest. God will be with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol no prob mama.
As for the package, pele dear, let's hope ithey will vanish in 2nd trimester for you.
It surely shall end in praise!

Amen. I can't wait for it to vanish o. Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2018
At (teamie Nov9)Bukit05 where did u base
CC: Bukit05

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Kindly add me my EDD is 18/01/2019

Besea:

Team January 2019 roll call.

Let's welcome Honeydoc to the Pacesetters club

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...16/1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...?/1/2019
10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
EzyF:

Very unique date and it's my date of birth �
Yeaaa I love this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Long Post Alert
Officially handing over to August
2018 July 31
11:13a.m
Congratulations to July mom's that have birthed their lo's. May they be favored all the days of their life.
Remaining July mama's, may God make it easier for you guys, Amen.
Please mention me if you've delivered or deliver today.

Please those owing BS should try and submit it too.
5 mama's ported to June
3 ported from June(have not heard from Jumayin
5 ported from August
24 birth recorded(so far
6+ yet to deliver(kareenakapur will make them 7
8 owing BS

TEAM July 2018
COS IS STILL JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
We thank Him for all the successfull delivery.
May God favor and bless our lo's and may His banner continue to guard us.

Team July is still your month , may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish the remaining mama's.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it

kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
Jumayin how are you ma, please just hi.
creamchiccb How are you ma'am?
indian03 how're you dear
claudine888 how are you dear
baberedefined how are you dear
veedboss how are you dear
Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY Seen
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

Ported from August
talltosyne
Mitchyy
divinemandate
Oliran
Cynate

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX.. Seen
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: Ehimeomo ...... 08/07/018 ... XX.... Seen
10: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
11:sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX......Seen
12: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY.... Seen
13:Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX
14: boldbabe ......... 15/07/018...XX...Seen
15: Tiw78 ........... 18/07/018..... XX..... Seen
16: Nenis ........... 18/07/018...... XY...... Seen
17: talltosyne ...... 19/07/018.....XY......Seen
18: voucher ........... 20/07/018.. XY
19: preshpearl ..... 21/07/018...XY.......Seen
20: mitchyy .......... 22/07/018..XX... Seen
21: LadyMessi ...... 22/07/018..XY
22: divinemandate ..... 24/07/018. XX
23: Oliran ....................25/07/018..XY
. Seen
24: Cynate ................. 25/07/018.. XY/XY

Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
2: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
3: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
4: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
5: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
6: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
7: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing

Thanks for choosing me as your cappo and leader.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Yes!!! It's bumpy Tuesday. This is us @ 19weeks kiss kiss.
It's been God all the way, so thankful for this privilege.
P.S looks like I'm on a ride to a big bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2018
indian03:

We r still d same... Almost 41 weeks n just on n off cramps... Went to clinic day before yesterday n it was false contractions as av not started opening yet... Thanks cappo for checking up on us

Aww, It'll surely end in praise dear.
You can request for an inducement or naturally wait for labor to start on its own.
Ywc grin
Thanks for always replying

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
mamatwiny:

How can we smile when you took 5 strong members from us , our cappo inclusive?

Don't worry teamie, we must drag September Mamas too especially ayabadamilola

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Good day to all mamas on this group.i am 21 weeks pregnant.how many months am i?

You're 4months and 3wks gone mma!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Yes!!! It's bumpy Tuesday. This is us @ 19weeks kiss kiss.
It's been God all the way, so thankful for this privilege.
P.S looks like I'm on a ride to a big bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL kiss kiss I HAVE THIS PASS AND LOOK BACK FOR PREGNAT,ANYTIME I PASS BY A PREGNAT WOMAN I WOULD STIL LOOK BACK LIKE GOD I CANT WAIT TO LOOK THIS AWESOME smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning waddling mamas and special greetings to my beloved team independence my 3rd trimester just began and I'm so excited, reading how team Jan and Feb are ranting about ms makes me appreciate God for seeing me through those days, wow how time flies me that used to imagine how 3rd trimester is but here I am in it already, so Jan to March mamas not to worry you'll soon get there it just few months to go grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Aitee1:
Good morning waddling mamas and special greetings to my beloved team independence my 3rd trimester just began and I'm so excited, reading how team Jan and Feb are ranting about ms makes me appreciate God for seeing me through those days, wow how time flies me that used to imagine how 3rd trimester is but here I am in it already, so Jan to March mamas not to worry you'll soon get there it just few months to go grin

Amen o. Can't wait o. I would be 14weeks by next week. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.