Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137966 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Remaining July mama's please how are you doing??
Awaiting your BA/BS.

1: creamchiccb
2: indian03
3: claudine888
caught you viewing, please how are you dear?
4: baberedefined
5: veedboss
6: flyingangel
7: kareenakapur

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Hello my teami November and my friend team nov 9, am sorry is been a while here my phone was bad.
Good to hear from you teamie. Hope baby is kicking well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Mama's owing us BS. Please na we're waiting for it. Is not fair oo, even if is a summary we'll appreciate it.

dayosaurus
Omolaadun000 this one you're viewing, are you typing it already cheesy
ffvsquared
Bettybeauty
boldbabe
voucher
LadyMessi
divinemandate
Cynate

Awaiting your BS, thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Yippppiess!!!! i have seen birthday mate for my lo. Welcome to team january 2019 momma. May God make it easy for us

BarrONLS:

Hahahah, thanks mummy, Edd is 25/1/2019. Yes ma, I am a Barrister. God will see us through to the end and we shall all testify, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rameshinfo: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Nice Hospital. my friend wife was Treatment in This Hospital, She was got 100% Result. my friend Family Very Happy. More Details Visit this site.

https://kiranivfgenetic.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
whyworryPH:

Good to hear from you teamie. Hope baby is kicking well
yes baby is kicking over kicking sef whenever daddy play with him, the only issue we have now is back hack/pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Welcome teamie, where have u been hiding? Hope Ms is not doing u strong thing. Wishing us all d best.

Thanks my dear, Fortunately, I don’t have MS just that I get so tired and eat a lot, the hunger no be here. I only vomit when I am brushing my teeth. But apart from that I am Fine. I hope the tiredness and sever hunger goes soon. Team Feb and all mama’s be strong this too shall pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
B.S!!!
My pregnancy journey has been smooth Alhamdulilah......except for hbp which regulated itself at a point. My bump wasn't too big, so no too much waddling.

Scan gave me varying date: July 4, July 5, July 15, June 29 & July 24. When July 4 and 5 passed and there was no show I thought probably baby was still taking time.
Friday July 6 was my antenatal, I woke up with pain in my stomach, had my bathe and headed for the hospital. I saw my doctor who said my BP was a a little bit high and prescribed for me........

On my way home I decided to trek very long distance since I've been kind of lazy. I also felt like eating moin moin....so I trekked to the market again bought everything I needed before I headed home. It was during the course of trekking that I noticed a water burst. I increased my steps....I got home and saw water and blood. Contractions had started but still mild.

I called DH and we headed to the hospital around 2:30pm. We got to the hospital around 3 pm and contractions was getting intense. I was given a bed and checked....my BP was still high and I was told to use my drugs which I did......this was around 3:15pm.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Everytime contraction came I held the railings of the bed and turned...I kept turning each time it striked, I didn't shout as I had learned to reserved the shouting for real labour gan.

There was nobody with me, even hubby was outside.....i didn't call my mom too cos I know she would be scared since I was a FTM.
A while after I felt this urge to poo, I called the nurse, who said I was pretending....she was surprised cos I came not quite long. she checked me and told the others that I was full. I kept saying poo...poo..poo.

To cut the story short, I was taken to the labour room and my baby came around 4:30pm screaming her lungs out, when she was placed on my chest I screamed that she be taken away, I was scared to hold her ooo, I later hugged her amidst joyful tears and she was taken away to be cleaned....placenta was also delivered immediately and so it ended in praise.

Alhamdulillah! Labour was very very short for me...plus all the people that attended to me were very nice.
Thanks to my cappo FloraEC for being there always...and to other mamas...God bless. I wish all other waddling mamas safe delivery.
B.S submitted.
Cappo FloraEC.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
FloraEC:
Mama's owing us BS. Please na we're waiting for it. Is not fair oo, even if is a summary we'll appreciate it.

dayosaurus
ffvsquared
Bettybeauty
boldbabe
voucher
LadyMessi
divinemandate
Cynate

Cappo...BS has been submitted o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dazzlinganio:

Thanks my dear, Fortunately, I don’t have MS just that I get so tired and eat a lot, the hunger no be here. I only vomit when I am brushing my teeth. But apart from that I am Fine. I hope the tiredness and sever hunger goes soon. Team Feb and all mama’s be strong this too shall pass.
Ha! I have found my second *dancing* I also don't have MS n I eat a lot too. Are u in ur 11th week? May God see all team Feb thru. Our other teamies are strong by God's grace, Shakara time will soon start inshaAllah. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Liftedhands:

Ezigbo nwanyi (good woman)
Nwanyioma (beautiful woman).

I have been telling ppl its good woman o chai, Thanks for the correction omalicha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Liftedhands:

Check my link mama, all natural and safe for pregnancy usekiss

https://www.nairaland.com/4508666/come-sheawellness-all-natural-skin

Still interested, will WhatsApp you soon, lemme find my bearing because my belly is heavy now meanwhile I don't eat much o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oliran:

Eri-ife is saying good morning to everyone.

Cc Cappo talltosyne, Comtem2011, FloraEC

Congrats once again mama, you have tried. Welcome to handsome Eri-ife, he's blessed. Oya transfer this to him kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Good morning mamas o. Tanx so much for all ur mentions and prayers. Ms tried to overpower me but me I didn't allow. For those looking for remedy, what I did was to cry on my Dr neck oooo cos I couldn't eat at all, so he gave me a drug like that and ferros capsule, so now I can eat little by little and no more vomiting. Also, I try to eat much of veggies and fruits, then I take all my drugs at night so it doesn't disturb me.....Hope this helps..... I still dey 9weeks o, na so this thing dey tey? Can't wait to pass this first trimester oo. May God help us all.

Who be march 2019 cappo o, come and add me. cool

Sorry about the ms, if you are one of the lucky mamas it will subside in 2nd trimester.
Meanwhile at the bolded is YOU- March '19 cappo grin or is it Rbae?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls o my experienced mamas......this metallic taste(i don't know why dey call it that cos mine feels like I have constant bitter agbo in my mouth) when will it stop? I don tire, becos nothing tastes good in my mouth and am always hungry. Pls at what week will I start getting relief? embarassed embarassed. Cc: comtem2011, floraEc, BlessedDiva, zaynie, Liftedhands.

My sista, that thing taya me o, I'm about entering 3rd trimester and still feeling that annoying taste in my mouth, nothing tastes good after eating food and I still have pool forming in my mouth always. mine is gradually increasing sef.
I'm helpless here because nothing stops it, mint gum makes it worse for me as I hate sweet things so much now.
Just bear it as one of the things you pass through for this precious LO, it must end in praise.
But I'm sure if sabi mamas hv solution they will offer as soon as they come online.
Cheers smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
hi everyone, happy to be here. team February. I am always restless, tired and moody. wasn't expecting d pregnancy though, but in all, I give God praise. thank God for a thread like this, I need to cheer up.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Alhamdulillah! Labour was very very short for me...plus all the people that attended to me were very nice.
Thanks to my cappo FloraEC for being there always...and to other mamas...God bless. I wish all other waddling mamas safe delivery.
B.S submitted.
Cappo FloraEC.

Wow really short labour, congrats mama and love to your princess, she's blessed. It has ended in praise indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Cappo...BS has been submitted o
Congratulations once again, thanks for the BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Ha! I have found my second *dancing* I also don't have MS n I eat a lot too. Are u in ur 11th week? May God see all team Feb thru. Our other teamies are strong by God's grace, Shakara time will soon start inshaAllah. smiley

Yes my dear 11weeks and 6days. I am a first time mum and I am happy we are having similar symptoms, so we can compare notes lol. I am also happy someone understands this hunger pang, coz my hubby feels I am just doing baby Baby when I say I want to eat again every 2hours.hahah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmarytemi:
yes baby is kicking over kicking sef whenever daddy play with him, the only issue we have now is back hack/pains
Don't worry dear, it will soon pass. Try and sit more often as standing or walking about makes it worse.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omolaadun000:
Everytime contraction came I held the railings of the bed and turned...I
Cappo FloraEC.
Short labour indeed. We thank God on your behalf. Thanks for sharing with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just incase any mama in Warri needs this review, I registered in Capitol Hill hospital because I wanted the best medical care after travelling back to Delta to give birth.

Pros
The staffs there are all very very nice. The midwives and doctors are also very nice. There was no case of anybody being rude as the norm is in many hospitals. The hospital is neat and you'll feel like giving birth immediately you enter the labor ward. Also well-equipped.

Cons
The gynaecologist doesn't take his time to listen and explain things during ANC visit. He is always in a hurry because he's the only gynae that handles everything. Sometimes he rushes from theatre to attend to ANC mothers and then dashes back. And he is not available 24/7 as they claim.
The hospital is only vbac tolerant and not vbac supportive. So if you are seriously planning on a vbac, don't expect them to support you all the way and give you a chance.
Don't bother doing their CTG test when you are asked to do so. Its just a means of chopping your money. Even when I was dilating and having contractions, the midwife relied on the CTG test result and told me I wasn't contracting. I did the test thrice and each was 2k. But my gynae touched my stomach and confirmed I was contracting. Waste of money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin cheesy
I don port to July
FloraEC:

dayosaurus
ffvsquared
Bettybeauty
boldbabe
voucher
LadyMessi
divinemandate
Cynate

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My sista, that thing taya me o, I'm about entering 3rd trimester and still feeling that annoying taste in my mouth, nothing tastes good after eating food and I still have pool forming in my mouth always. mine is gradually increasing sef.
I'm helpless here because nothing stops it, mint gum makes it worse for me as I hate sweet things so much now.
Just bear it as one of the things you pass through for this precious LO, it must end in praise.
But I'm sure if sabi mamas hv solution they will offer as soon as they come online.
Cheers smiley
Thanks mama. We can't complain oo.. We give thanks to God. How is d pushing ministry? U r blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mumben:
hi everyone, happy to be here. team February. I am always restless, tired and moody. wasn't expecting d pregnancy though, but in all, I give God praise. thank God for a thread like this, I need to cheer up.
Welcome teamie! We don dey plenty small small. We thank God for His blessings. Welcome once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dazzlinganio:

Yes my dear 11weeks and 6days. I am a first time mum and I am happy we are having similar symptoms, so we can compare notes lol. I am also happy someone understands this hunger pang, coz my hubby feels I am just doing baby Baby when I say I want to eat again every 2hours.hahah
Wow! Am also 11weeks and 5days, also a first time mum. We definitely should compare notes. Abeg eat o... Dats what baby wants,once u r hungry indulge urself. It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls o my experienced mamas......this metallic taste(i don't know why dey call it that cos mine feels like I have constant bitter agbo in my mouth) when will it stop? I don tire, becos nothing tastes good in my mouth and am always hungry. Pls at what week will I start getting relief? embarassed embarassed. Cc: comtem2011, floraEc, BlessedDiva, zaynie, Liftedhands.

Just romance your package.
This is the first pregnancy that the metallic taste will be leaving my mouth o. I don't even know when it actually went....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Wow really short labour, congrats mama and love to your princess, she's blessed. It has ended in praise indeed.

Thanks mama....i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dazzlinganio:

U made me remember my first trimester with this hunger palava, hubby had to follow me to the hospital to report my excessive eating habits, he was told to be grateful his wife is eating, there and then I was advised to eat as much as I can cos another trimester can come with its own style, so my sis eat as much as u can just make sure u are eating healthy, also consider doing fruits too. It is well my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pls mummies, where can i get neatly used baby cot for sale (lagos)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmarytemi:

Good to hear from u teamie. Am also experiencing the back pain, infact I couldn't sleep yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: verize3(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.