Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175253 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello preggos in the building, I'm back again, repping team Feb 2019. Cappo pls add me up. EDD is Feb 12.
My former Cappo @Naomi14, your teamie is turning up for 2nd missionary journey o.
And by the way mamas, pls when am I supposed to take my first antimalarial drug, I don forget o

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Owasgirl:

Good morning mama, please add me to the group. I made my entry post few days ago.

EDD is 27th.
Congrats to my first teammate to open floor @ Tatacherie. Hospital bag is packed already I can't wait to offload. Abeg does ms return towards d end of 3rd trimester cos me I don't understand this early morning weakness and vomit again oo.
zeezaa nice bump u v got there.
zaynie ehmmm. With DT bump I hope u calculated ur edd wella because what I'm seeing is a potential September mama
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places
Tatacherie......EDD Sept 25th....PINKY..DELIVERD 28th August

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES. IT IS REMAINING 1DAY FOR US TO WELCOME OUR BUNDLE OF JOY.

Congrats to my first teammate to open floor @ tatacherie. Hospital bag is packed already I can't wait to offload. Abeg does ms return towards d end of 3rd trimester cos me I don't understand this early morning weakness and vomit again oo.
zaynie ehmmm. With DT bump I hope u calculated ur edd wella because what I'm seeing is a potential September mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
pam09:
Don t leave me out o. Team April.

grin grin Yaay! Edd? Welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Hyphee:
Hello preggos in the building, I'm back again, repping team Feb 2019. Cappo pls add me up. EDD is Feb 12.
My former Cappo @Naomi14, your teamie is turning up for 2nd missionary journey o.
And by the way mamas, pls when am I supposed to take my first antimalarial drug, I don forget o
Congrats teamie and welcome to the extraordinary team February. We share almost same EDD cheesy. Team February come and welcome ur sister o. Wishing everyone of us a smooth carriage

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Team september for supernatural Delivery.

So who is going to DROP on the 4th like i did last year
I have a gift for you oooo.
Will gift any mama that delivers her bundle of joy on the 4th september a Postpartum Belt so you can get your figure 8 back and slay for daddy grin

If you are in lagos, delivery fee is on me.
Outside lagos: You pay for delivery.

Please remember to Quote me when you drop your BA

I hope to join you guys as team 2022 wink wink wink wink

cool.
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places
Tatacherie......EDD Sept 25th....PINKY..DELIVERD 28th August

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.......BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES..August mothers you guys should do fast and leave the room for d UNIQUE TEAM OF D YEAR.
PLEASE MAMAS LET'S START PACKING OUR HOSPITAL BAGS AND WASHING BABY CLOTHES, FLASKS AND FEEDING BOTTLES. IT IS REMAINING 1DAY FOR US TO WELCOME OUR BUNDLE OF JOY.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Haleematm:

Congrats to my first teammate to open floor @ Tatacherie. Hospital bag is packed already I can't wait to offload. Abeg does ms return towards d end of 3rd trimester cos me I don't understand this early morning weakness and vomit again oo.
zaynie ehmmm. With DT bump I hope u calculated ur edd wella because what I'm seeing is a potential September mama.

@bold, I'm so with you on that.

It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
MoyosBlog123:
Team september for supernatural Delivery.

So who is going to DROP on the 4th like i did last year
I have a gift for you oooo.
Will gift any mama that delivers her bundle of joy on the 4th september a Postpartum Belt so you can get your figure 8 back and slay for daddy grin

If you are in lagos, delivery fee is on me.
Outside lagos: You pay for delivery.

Please remember to Quote me when you drop your BA

I hope to join you guys as team 2022 wink wink wink wink

cool.

This your offer is mouth watering o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Haleematm:

zaynie ehmmm. With DT bump I hope u calculated ur edd wella because what I'm seeing is a potential September mama.

Congrats to my first teammate to open floor @ tatacherie. Hospital bag is packed already I can't wait to offload. Abeg does ms return towards d end of 3rd trimester cos me I don't understand this early morning weakness and vomit again oo.

You didn't find me at home รณ.
I have traveled to my village tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
You are welcome lovly mama. safe delivery to us all
pam09:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats teamie and welcome to the extraordinary team February. We share almost same EDD cheesy. Team February come and welcome ur sister o. Wishing everyone of us a smooth carriage

Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzfunshy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
lioha:

Yes i did the xray

Okay, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
pam09:
Abeg cappo take more am also team April.

Congratulations and welcome Dear kiss kiss. Let me have your edd please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
zaynie:

Try eating first thing when you wake up.
Even if its just the dry crackers or fruits.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Explorers(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
karyss:
YET TO DELIVER

1. Yugoberry ...............3/8/18

6. Prettylolo . .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue

9. comtem2011 ................24/8/18

10. onyinyechika08 ..............24/8/18

11 Sayoddy ...................25/8/2018( double for ur trouble)

12. Shollyzcute .... 25/8/2018(xx)

13. brunnette4real................27/8/18

15. loistee ......... /8/18 .How are u ma?

16. chiwanks ....................... 24/8/18

17. realpearl ............ 11/8/ 18.

Comtem2011 gave birth to a Princess today 31st August, 2018.

She arrived arrived around 5:00pm.

Wish all expecting mamas in the house safe and sound delivery.

talltosyne
Liftedhands
Exhilarated
mitchyy
jazzyjazz
BlessedDiva
Bunny19
FloraEC
karyss
Crystalzoe
Glitteringstar

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

Great news!!! Regards to her n our princess. We thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

Wow, congrats my edd mate. Thank God for safe delivery. My baby don port me to September oo.
It will end in praise for the remaining August mamas. Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good evening ever caring mamas. Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed. God will protect you and your lo's. Please sabi mum's how do you cope with flu and stuffy nose. My dr said he won't prescribe anything. I have been steaming myself and taking hot tea and fruits still no improvement abeg make una chook mouth o. No waka pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

Wow!!!! A big CONGRATULATIONS to my sweet sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

Wow thanks to God, congratulations and welcome to the latest princess.

talltosyne
Liftedhands
Exhilarated
mitchyy
jazzyjazz
BlessedDiva
Bunny19
FloraEC
karyss
Crystalzoe
Glitteringstar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

talltosyne
Liftedhands
Exhilarated
mitchyy
jazzyjazz
BlessedDiva
Bunny19
FloraEC
karyss
Crystalzoe
Glitteringstar
Oh thank you Lord. Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeb04(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone my EDD is December 12.this would be my first baby and it is a girl.I and my husband are beyond happy, we are just trying to curtail ourselves so we don't come across as mad people. My mother is overjoyed,this would be her first grand child so it is really excitement everywhere.

My only worry is that I want to go for elective Cs. I don't really have the strength or patience for the push also I don't want to hear anything happened to my baby during the process.

Pls I would like to find out the time it took to recover(the real deal) also for those who went for elective CS did you feel guilty after everything and all

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
pam09:

@ Godisgracious there's nothing to worry about. For some very experienced Drs and midwives, they prefer their hand measurement cos it gives them the actual measurement and position of the baby. Had similar experience in the past and their was a difference of almost 2 weeks. The baby cane at the date given by them and not my edd calcutionfrom lmp and scan. So chill.

Thank you so much ma.
Please what of the baby weight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Big thank you to all the mamas here. Just by reading the posts all am getting is positive energy. You all are doing great work by being your sister keepers .

May the Lord strengthen us as we journey in this path of bringing forth our offspring Amen.

As for all desiring fruit of the womb, I pray that your heart desires be met speedily for it is the Lord's mandate that there be no barrenness in our midst.

And for those that miscarried, for your lost the Lord is giving you double. Amen.

We are destiny carries. God's last born. Specially designed and equipped with great abilities. WONDERWOMEN.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
If u don't v a very sensitive nose, u can try Vicks inhaler
sweetveee:
Good evening ever caring mamas. Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed. God will protect you and your lo's. Please sabi mum's how do you cope with flu and stuffy nose. My dr said he won't prescribe anything. I have been steaming myself and taking hot tea and fruits still no improvement abeg make una chook mouth o. No waka pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Geesucc:
If u don't v a very sensitive nose, u can try Vicks inhaler
ok ma. Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Explorers:

talltosyne
Liftedhands
Exhilarated
mitchyy
jazzyjazz
BlessedDiva
Bunny19
FloraEC
karyss
Crystalzoe
Glitteringstar

Oh such a wonderful news, congrats mama Comtem2011, welcome to our princess, she's made for signs and wonders kiss
Thank God it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Comtem2011 congratulations mama and welcome to our princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
zeb04:
Hello everyone my EDD is December 12.this would be my first baby and it is a girl.I and my husband are beyond happy, we are just trying to curtail ourselves so we don't come across as mad people. My mother is overjoyed,this would be her first grand child so it is really excitement everywhere.

My only worry is that I want to go for elective Cs. I don't really have the strength or patience for the push also I don't want to hear anything happened to my baby during the process.

Pls I would like to find out the time it took to recover(the real deal) also for those who went for elective CS did you feel guilty after everything and all

I had a C section Feb this year and it was neither emergency nor elective but I'm going to respond to your question on recovery process, cs recovery is not a walk in the park o sister the pain is crazy for the first few days but it reduces with time and use of pain relief.
Never gone through vaginal birth before but from peoples birth story here recovery process for vaginal birth is far far better than C section.

I felt no guilt whatsoever even when some people were saying rubbish, the most important thing is mother and children alive and healthy so I'll say follow your mind dear.
Happy bumping.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
You are welcome sis... E-hugs to you and other team mates

pam09:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Welcome to our month of supernatural delivery. Mother alive baby alive and both healthy bikudratullahi. Wishing us all a painless, tearless and quick delivery

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:56am On Sep 01, 2018
@comtem2011, Congratulations teamie, Thank God for safe delivery. May God bless ur lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Explorers:

Oh blessed b God
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1stymom(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.