Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138083 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2018
pateffy:
Ba ba ba
Welcomed my prince 3:02am
Father still surprised
Mother trying to rest
Baby relaxing all glory to God
Edd sep 9 gave birth sep 1
Bs coming soon
Congratulations baby of the month. May the Lord be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas I need ur input on this. I am recently having hip bone pain,both left and right when am sleeping especially at night. The thing is not making me sleep well and I have to sleep on my sides cry. Is there any remedy to it or na so e go dey be?. We are 16weeks. Cc:

@-*

Sorry dear, ask your doctor for calcium tab. You can also take food/fruits rich in calcium, milk too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Chiwanks:
My wonderful mamas in the house.
Happy New month.

I have a question as a first timer. I've been booked for induction and it's making me so uneasy and anxious.

I've heard stories about how labour takes longer and is stronger without much time to breathe. Also heard there is a likelihood of it leading to CS cos of distress.

I'm confused at this moment cos I've been advised my MIL and Mum to chill and see if it comes before my baby gets to 42nd week rather than reporting to the hosp on the induction date. Currently, I'm 41 weeks 1 day according to LMP. According to 3 ultrasound taken at about 7th week, 23rd week and 36th week, my EDD was stated 31st Aug, 31st Aug and 30th Aug respectively. I was told to come to the hosp tomorrow.

If you had been induced before, please shed more light on it. If you have also used KUPA before, how do they handle these stuffs?

I know sey my story long but please help a first timer. Experienced mamas, no leave me o
Panicking won't do u any good, also as people are different so are there responses to certain things. It would do u a lot of good to focus on you and your baby being alright. If you've been booked for induction by your Dr , then go for it. It's not always best for first babies to exceed 40 weeks so don't take chances to avoid stories. Pray about it and have faith who knows labour may even start before then but in all have an open mindset and expect the best. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Godisgracious:

Thank you so much ma.
Please what of the baby weight
I didn't really rely on the midwives estimate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New Month Wonderful Mamas.
My prayers for you this month as always is safe delivery, mother & child alive with plenty money for the family, Amen kiss
And my Prayers for my GTC Mamas is that we will storm this thread with our BFPs in this month of Restoration, Amen. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Jina24:

Congratulations and welcome Dear kiss kiss. Let me have your edd please.
No edd yet o cos I haven't done scan. Just did my calculations to no the month. Shikena.
To all September mamas wishing u all safe and sweet delivery IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Chiwanks:
Happy New month.

I have a question as a first timer. I've been booked for induction and it's making me so uneasy and anxious.

I've heard stories about how labour takes longer and is stronger without much time to breathe. Also heard there is a likelihood of it leading to CS cos of distress.

I'm confused at this moment cos I've been advised my MIL and Mum to chill and see if it comes before my baby gets to 42nd week rather than reporting to the hosp on the induction date. Currently, I'm 41 weeks 1 day according to LMP. According to 3 ultrasound taken at about 7th week, 23rd week and 36th week, my EDD was stated 31st Aug, 31st Aug and 30th Aug respectively. I was told to come to the hosp tomorrow.

If you had been induced before, please shed more light on it. If you have also used KUPA before, how do they handle these stuffs?

I know sey my story long but please help a first timer. Experienced mamas, no leave me o

Nothing to worry about teamie, I was induced with my first baby and about to go the same route again tomorrow too. It's faster and more painful but you have to brace yourself up for the pains. Some people don't also feel much pain, depends on one's threshold for pain. Once you birth your baby all pains will go away. There's also epidural Anastasia which I am also considering. It's not usually advisable to wait till 42weeks to avoid complications. In all what matters is baby and mum alive and healthy.it will end in praise for us all. We will all carry our los ijn Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorian(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Wow cheesy

So many touching stories here. And alot to learn too.

I just can't wait to have my own bundle of joy cheesy

God I dey your hands o!

Wishing all pregnant mums safe and smooth deliveries in Jesus name amen
Happy weekend.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2018
zaynie:

You may need to talk to a Dr so he can prescribe calcium tabs to you.
It will go on and off but expect it to be back by 3rd trimester since you started experiencing it this early.
OK ma,will talk to my doctor on my next visit. Thank u. Hmmm....this 3rd trimester hullabaloo don dey scare me cry embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2018
FloraEC:

Sorry dear, ask your doctor for calcium tab. You can also take food/fruits rich in calcium, milk too
Thanks ma,will adhere to ur advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2018
onyinyechika08:

Nothing to worry about teamie, I was induced with my first baby and about to go the same route again tomorrow too. It's faster and more painful but you have to brace yourself up for the pains. Some people don't also feel much pain, depends on one's threshold for pain. Once you birth your baby all pains will go away. There's also epidural Anastasia which I am also considering. It's not usually advisable to wait till 42weeks to avoid complications. In all what matters is baby and mum alive and healthy.it will end in praise for us all. We will all carry our los ijn Amen.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2018
pam09:

Panicking won't do u any good, also as people are different so are there responses to certain things. It would do u a lot of good to focus on you and your baby being alright. If you've been booked for induction by your Dr , then go for it. It's not always best for first babies to exceed 40 weeks so don't take chances to avoid stories. Pray about it and have faith who knows labour may even start before then but in all have an open mindset and expect the best. Cheers

Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacce: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2018
I have been peeping for a while. congratulations to all mamas. may God bless all the TTC mamas. I rep team October.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2018
My dear just relax it's not that bad ... I was induced with my first baby and it wasn't bad at all I even had a very short labour , just 4 hrs and I had a smooth delivery .please just relax and let God , be positive throughout the process and work with your doctor .. U shall testify
Chiwanks:
Happy New month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas I need ur input on this. I am recently having hip bone pain,both left and right when am sleeping especially at night. The thing is not making me sleep well and I have to sleep on my sides cry. Is there any remedy to it or na so e go dey be?. We are 16weeks. Cc: zayn ie, Liftedhan ds,Flora Ec,Giddyperso n,4realwom an and all experienced mamas.

@pat effy...congrats ma! Kisses to our prince kiss
No idea sis, have you complained to your doctor? Might be ligament stretching though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congrats comtem2011 kisses to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
pateffy:
Ba ba ba
Father still surprised
Mother trying to rest
Bs coming soon

Congratulations dear, God bless ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cc Enque to answer your questions about Kupa

I think you should go for it. Induction experience differs from one person to the other and if your doctor has recommended it, it's safer you do it than wait. The placenta after 40 weeks begins to age and is not as effective in transmitting nutrients which is why most hospitals won't let you get to 42 weeks.

My induction failed (thank God, baby was 4.3kg at birth, my nyash for tear better tear) some peoples own didn't. Some people had painless labour, some people bit their husbands. The koko is you and your baby are healthy after delivery

All the best

Chiwanks:
Happy New month.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good day Fam! I have been an ardent but silent follower. Learnt alot here from people's experiences and its been helpful. Glad to announce I'm Team September EDD from LMP is 9th. God bless all mothers here n yet to be.. For those looking up to God, hold on to his promises and word.. He doesnt fail nor disappoint.
I pray for a supernatural delivery, healthy mother and baby in Jesus name. Amen

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liftedhands:
No idea sis, have you complained to your doctor? Might be ligament stretching though.
Thanks maami! I will complain to doctor on my next visit. Am also suspecting ligament stretching cos its on n off.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Zeb04 CS recovery is not a walk in the park yes but with the correct pain killer you will be just fine. I had elective CS 8th August(and it's not my 1st CS ),I felt no guilt because I gave life to a child irrespective of where he came from. My recovery was a bit slowed cos I had umbilical hernia surgery too but by 3rd day I left hospital, did the "do" with dh on 10th day( no blame me kikikikiki libido went to sambisa since 9months and came back in full force),already taking small walks by that 10th day,started driving by 14th day. In all this is a personal experience yours might be different but will be what you can handle. Karyss nice job you did for us team August God bless you. Team September the Lord has started his good work already mother,child,siblings,father alive with plenty money is all I pray. Happy new month everyone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
pateffy:
Ba ba ba
Father still surprised
Mother trying to rest
Bs coming soon

Congratulations mama.
Your prince entry to the world shall bring great things to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
mamatweenz:
My dear just relax it's not that bad ... I was induced with my first baby and it wasn't bad at all I even had a very short labour , just 4 hrs and I had a smooth delivery .please just relax and let God , be positive throughout the process and work with your doctor .. U shall testify

Amen. Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
hunniesuzie:

I think you should go for it. Induction experience differs from one person to the other and if your doctor has recommended it, it's safer you do it than wait. The placenta after 40 weeks begins to age and is not as effective in transmitting nutrients which is why most hospitals won't let you get to 42 weeks.

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
cool
karyss:
HAND OVER

with a grtful heart, we say a big thank u to God Almighty for successful deliveries and also appreciating all d mamas on ds thread for ur support n love to us all. It made d journey easy.

Congrats to all mamas that have given birth. I pray Gods blessings on them.

July took 6 mamas from us inclusing our cappo and gave us only 2 in return.
September was very stingy with their members buh we were able to get 1 person tatacherie. They almost stole our assistant cappo buh it didn't work tongue tongue

August has ended and we still have 7 mamas who are yet to deliver( maybe some have deliverd buh yet to announce). We are praying that September will favour u. Ur lo will arrive safely without complications ijn.

On behalf of our cappo talltosyne and assistant cappo comtem2011
Team August over n out.

PORTED TO JULY
1. talltosyne..........2/8/18. Xy.....B.S seen
2. Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX B.S seen
3. Oliran........................5/8/18 ......XY..... B.S seen
4. divinemandate.............7/8/18..... XX.....B.S seen
5. Cynate..................... XY/XY
6. loistee ..........28/7/18

PORTEES FROM JULY
1. claudine888 ......2/8/18...XX
2. indian03 .......6/8/18..... XX.... B.S seen

AUGUST DELIVERIES

6. Mamatwewnz ........ 1/8/18.....XY.....B.S seen
7. GenyEbere ..........8/8/18.......XY...... B.S seen
8. PresVA ........9/8/18......... XY
9. Mamatwiny .........17/8/18.........XY..... B.S seen
10. temmyg .......14/8/18.........XX
11. JstBrave .......20/8/18.........XY
12. shhladyj .......21/8/18..........XY.........B.S seen
13. Exhilarated ........22/8/18.........XY
14. karyss .........25/8/18.....XY.....B.S seen
15. Comtem2011 ........31/8/18........ XX

YET TO DELIVER

1. Yugoberry ...............3/8/18

6. Prettylolo . .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue

10. onyinyechika08 ..............24/8/18

11 Sayoddy ...................25/8/2018( double for ur trouble)

12. Shollyzcute .... 25/8/2018(xx)

13. brunnette4real................27/8/18

16. chiwanks ....................... 24/8/18

17. realpearl ............ 11/8/ 18. :
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
pateffy:
Ba ba ba
Father still surprised
Mother trying to rest
Bs coming soon

Congratulations team mate... na u first open floor for the rest of us oo. Quick recovery sis as we wait patiently for ur BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
gratefulme40:

I was supposed to be team March 2019 but had a miscarriage at 7weeks. I am officially signing out.

It is well.

God’s grace to everyone.
Awww! Teamie,it is well dear. God will give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Take him back to the hospital

Speedy recovery to him

Yes, we have been there since yesterday. Thanks a lot mama's, God bless u all.

Cc rofemiguwa
Liftedhands
booqee
tinutunde
jazzyjazz
Suzy
Hunniesuzie
Faith
Zaynie
Akorkor. . Thanks for ur concern, we re still there, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congratulations on the birth of your los, may God bless and keep them kiss kiss

Cc: comtem2011, pateffy

Wowwwwwww September mamas let's go there back to back BA and make una give my princess birthday mate abeg o kiss 27th

May God make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congrats to all the latest mothers in the house smiley Comtem2011, pateffy, Rofemiguwa ((I know this is coming wayyyy way late, pls give my kiss kiss kiss to Olivia n Pristine (mama u sabi pick name o cheesy love both names so much)) n God bless ur LOs.
Wishing all September mamas n all preggy mamas on the thread a smooth delivery with healthy babies inshaAllaah. Ameen
Una weldone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Happy new month teamies we are one month closer to our month kiss kiss, hope we are all doing fine and ms is not dealing with us.

Our other peeping teamies there is still plenty of room for you.

May God make it easy for us all kiss kiss

Moniker........................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
3. lawvlypearl ..............................19/04
4. jina24 ......................................28/04
5. pam09 .....................................??/04

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
irene670:
good pm everyone. TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TEDTIMONY! Help me thank and praise the lord for i tested positive this morning on pregnancy test strip. i thank the lord for blessing me once more after i lost my son early this year in the hospital two days after birth due to prolonged labour. I shall carry my pregnancy to term and deliver safely. i shall never cast my young again in Jesus name. ttc mothers your testimonies are om the way. Welcome me to this trade ones more. Have forgotten how to calculate EDD, my last menstrual flow is on July 29th. my edd should be April or may i guess? someone shoud help me out pls
congrats mama. you joy shall not be cut short.

congrats to all the mama that have delivered and the newly belleful mamas. To the remaining waddling mamas especially my teamies may God make it easy for you.

@ tetacherie a very big congrats and welcome to your lo. Indeed God can never abandon His people. congrats once again.

trying to read up missed pages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.