Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137941 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
With joy in my heart I wish to announce the birth of my princess today being the 5th of sept from the initial date of 17th sept without tear weighing 3.0kg by 10 past 11
BS later....mother and child doing great and the father grinning from ear to ear......

Congrats teamie...Tank God for smooth delivery.. Our princess, u are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2018
September mamas no wan waste time sha grin .

Congrats to the new mamas shollzycute and dbryan, welcome to the world little cuties.

Still awaiting more BA and BS from September mummies cool wish you all easy and fast delivery in the favour room
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2018
ngsoundz:
good evening great mother s
October is soon.can't wait to offload

wonderful team mates swift delivery to us
congratulations to all new mothers

quick recovery Mumy zaynie

pls how do I follow diaries on nl
being trying to but I guess I'm not doing it right
so, na Ur face be dis. Long time no read from you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Stmema:
Good day all mommies and mommies in waiting. I'm New here..been looking for a platform like this since day1. Better late than never...team October....welcome me biko bfr I offload al my questions. grin grin
mama d mama, welcome dearie. October is not far ooo, what do u want March, April, May mamas to say (dodges the sachet water). Ndo. We will all deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2018
jumy16:
@cappo jomie

am fine ooo, thank God for keeping us dis far..

my hosp . is just gvn me week as they like,
they said am 38week with there tape oooo..

It's not the hospital, it's your baby that's measuring big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning blessed mother's. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am a blessed mother after waiting for five years what a marvelous God. My beautiful princess was born on Monday september 3rd 7:15pm.
Mother and baby OK father rejoicing. BS coming soon.

Thanks so much our blessed august capo...my baby port to September.
All these cuties be arriving in the overdose of everything from fineness to cuteness. One will be wondering if cuteness go still remain for heaven. Congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Bs continue
Got to the bustop bought suya 200naira stood at the mallams place and ate it bought rice and went back home this was around 9.30pm on Friday
Immediately I got home I felt cold all of a sudden I called my elder sis she said I should rush down to mums place in case of anything we both can go to the hospital since hubby was not around still no pain. Just carried my cross bag and left for mums place immediately I got there my gigina started aching me no waist pain my contraction was 2mins apart cause I was calculating it thinking it will be like 30mins or so but before I could say anything the contraction just kept on coming non stop my mum just said she should go call a mid wife around to know if we can start going to the hospital
She came back in split seconds with the woman the woman told me to lye down only for her to check me and she saw the baby's head she just told me if I have the urge to push I should go ahead that's how my miracle baby came out with no tear just like that. I give all glory to God for safe delivery and for locating pregnancy thread which helped me through out my pregnancy journey.

BS submitted
Am sorry am not a good story teller please let's manage the Bs

69 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Joomie:
mama d mama, welcome dearie. October is not far ooo, what do u want March, April, May mamas to say (dodges the sachet water). Ndo. We will all deliver safely.

Lol...amen to that o...
Trust u are ok too
Safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue
Got to the bustop bought suya 200naira stood at the mallams place and ate it bought rice and went back home this was around 9.30pm on Friday
Immediately I got home I felt cold all of a sudden I called my elder sis she said I should rush down to mums place in case of anything we both can go to the hospital since hubby was not around still no pain. Just carried my cross bag and left for mums place immediately I got there my gigina started aching me no waist pain my contraction was 2mins apart cause I was calculating it thinking it will be like 30mins or so but before I could say anything the contraction just kept on coming non stop my mum just said she should go call a mid wife around to know if we can start going to the hospital
She came back in split seconds with the woman the woman told me to lye down only for her to check me and she saw the baby's head she just told me if I have the urge to push I should go ahead that's how my miracle baby came out with no tear just like that. I give all glory to God for safe delivery and for locating pregnancy thread which helped me through out my pregnancy journey.

BS submitted

Wow, this is a good example of supernatural child birth.

Congratulations mama. The arrival of your lo shall continually bring joy and favor to your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2018
@Owasgirl Thank you
I didn't even see it coming at all I forgot to say when hubby came he was like let's go to the hospital the next thing I said was see your baby o hubby ran out of the room lol he was unconscious for hours people had to start telling him your now a father he came back and he was just amazed like how did it happen cause I kept on saying September 9 lol we bless God

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2018
Jina24:
Congratulations @Dbryan, @Shollzycute and @Enkay12 on the birth of your LOs, may God bless and keep them

@Yesitsme, congratulations to you.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

BS submitted
Congrats mummy, indeed u are the Hebrew woman the bible talked about

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Congrats @pateffy, u lo would be a light to his generation. Ur bs is amazing may God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2018
@pateffy A big congrats to you and all thanks to GOD alone. This is the LORD'S doing and it is marvellous in our eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

BS submitted

This is the real supernatural childbirth mama, congrats again and enjoy vigilante with your miracle baby as I tap into this kinda birth o, e sweet gan!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Joomie:

Stone her plenty sachet water, be very careful you this mama angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

This is sweeting me. I love yah BS. Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssss. More miracle birth to all September mum

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
@pam09 and @GODSMILEFOREVER Thank you na just God He alone deserves our praise. @BlessedDiva when mothers say vigilante is real I always feel was there my dear mummies its not funny o the vigil is real my son will sleep 7am to 5pm from 5pm till 4am na vigil ooo but you totally forget about the vigil when you see your lo in the morning God is great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
@karyss Thank you will complete Baby BS soon

Wow. This is wot I call quick and painless delivery. Congrats again mama. God bless ur lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning blessed mother's. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am a blessed mother after waiting for five years what a marvelous God. My beautiful princess was born on Monday september 3rd 7:15pm.
Mother and baby OK father rejoicing. BS coming soon.

Thanks so much our blessed august capo...my baby port to September.

I cudnt stop looking at d pix. She is sooooo beautiful. Congrats teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
With joy in my heart I wish to announce the birth of my princess today being the 5th of sept from the initial date of 17th sept without tear weighing 3.0kg by 10 past 11
BS later....mother and child doing great and the father grinning from ear to ear......

Congrats dear. Ur princess shall make u proud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Enkay12:
Good morning my fam! I welcomed my baby girl yesterday at 39+1weeks via cs.. God never cease to remain faithful.. Bs will come later

Congrats mama. God blessings on ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chiwanks I sight u. Ow r u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

BS submitted

Wow, that was so fast, thanks to God almighty and congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Same with me here o.. Last week I was 32weeks but wen d nurse used that tape rule she said its was measuring 34weeks...i no understand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jina24:

Stone her plenty sachet water, be very careful you this mama angry angry
Yeh! E gbami ooo, somebody collect me ooo. Wetin i talk na? We go still shout happy new year before Una go born na. Shuuuuu.r uns away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
@BlessedDiva when mothers say vigilante is real I always feel was there my dear mummies its not funny o the vigil is real my son will sleep 7am to 5pm from 5pm till 4am na vigil ooo but you totally forget about the vigil when you see your lo in the morning God is great

Vigilante is very real mama but also a very sweet something with baby grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lehwah:
My sister it is well, just rest and take fluid. It will surely end in praise
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

BS submitted
Short and brief but straight to the point. Congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
karyss:
Vigilante is soon real. V missed so many pages
talltosyne thank u ma. Ow is ur lo?
tatacherie thank God for ur decision. Lovely birth story. It has ended in praise
Cynate d twins mama ow r ur boys?
Onyinyechika08 thank God for safe delivery. Speedy recovery
Mama zaynie get well soon. U can't afford to b down now pls.
Pateffy congrats on ur lo. U narrowly eacaped august.

Team September go in d might of God n come back with testimonies.
I’m doing fine.
Happy new month

(1) (2) (3) ... (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.