Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145323 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue
Got to the bustop bought suya 200naira stood at the mallams place and ate it bought rice and went back home this was around 9.30pm on Friday
Immediately I got home I felt cold all of a sudden I called my elder sis she said I should rush down to mums place in case of anything we both can go to the hospital since hubby was not around still no pain. Just carried my cross bag and left for mums place immediately I got there my gigina started aching me no waist pain my contraction was 2mins apart cause I was calculating it thinking it will be like 30mins or so but before I could say anything the contraction just kept on coming non stop my mum just said she should go call a mid wife around to know if we can start going to the hospital
She came back in split seconds with the woman the woman told me to lye down only for her to check me and she saw the baby's head she just told me if I have the urge to push I should go ahead that's how my miracle baby came out with no tear just like that. I give all glory to God for safe delivery and for locating pregnancy thread which helped me through out my pregnancy journey.

BS submitted
Am sorry am not a good story teller please let's manage the Bs
God I want this testimony!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning blessed mother's. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am a blessed mother after waiting for five years what a marvelous God. My beautiful princess was born on Monday september 3rd 7:15pm.
Mother and baby OK father rejoicing. BS coming soon.

Thanks so much our blessed august capo...my baby port to September.
congrats mama and welcome to your princess . see cute baby with hairs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Enkay12:
Good morning my fam! I welcomed my baby girl yesterday at 39+1weeks via cs.. God never cease to remain faithful.. Bs will come later
wow, welcome to your princess. wishing you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
With joy in my heart I wish to announce the birth of my princess today being the 5th of sept from the initial date of 17th sept without tear weighing 3.0kg by 10 past 11
BS later....mother and child doing great and the father grinning from ear to ear......
a very big congrats ma'am, may she be a source of joy to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations to all the wonderful mama's that have dropped, your LO are destined for greatness Insha'Allah,to Pateffy I tap into your blessings winkcongratulations Drbryan your pricess is such a beauty to behold kissand to the rest of US that are still waddling, HE that brought us this far is still on the throne and HE will see us through to the end of this journey Insha'Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bunny19:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) kiss kiss

Glimpse..Am sure u r having a swell time in this honey moon phase and eating d whole house wink

Geesucc..Mama how u dey na? Been a while!

Messyodi...My darling am sure u r doing fine kiss

Dazzlinganio...My twinny whats up? enough enjoyment for u

Mumben...Mama how far? Hope u have settled down nicely in ur new place smiley

Faithpeace.... Where is your EDD mama! hope u r good smiley

Sweetveee....I love dis ur moniker smiley...How is waddling?

AdedoyinO....MIA mama,hope u r doing great?come in and say hi kiss

Rabluk....How is u mama?

11.estagirl....No chop all d food alone o,i can see dats why u have not been online grin

Majestique..... You have been MIA for long. Hope all is well with u. Come and say hi ma

Meeva621...Hope u got satisfactory answers to ur questions. May God guide us all

gegyna...Oya come out let me see ur tiny bump grin

stephmiracle...Our very own celebrity mama!! hope u r good ma,its been a while

kuhuz....MIA mama how r u doing? am sure no more MS

Hyphee...Hyphee mama,u r welcome once more

Praise be to God as most of us are now in the 2nd trimester!!! 15th,16th,17th,18th week. Wow! how time flies,just like yesterday it seems d Ms and nausea wont end but now we are perfectly managing it as there is little or no trace of it again.

Most of us should have started antenatal now and taken our first TT injection. Hope we r taking our supplements regularly too and also fruits and veggies? very important.

Any movement from Lo yet from anyone? Me i have not started feeling o,but i guess there is still time. May God see us all through to the end and may we have a supernatural delivery. Mummy alive,baby alive and Daddy alive with plenty owo,kudi ,ego grin.

I wish all preggy mamas on this thread a successful delivery,those who have birthed their los may God give u the strength to take care of them. And our GTC mamas God is not asleep,as He has done for us i know urs is also on the way!! He will do it!!

#Teamextraordinarymamas
#Teamextraordinarybabies
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery

One love kiss

Thanks Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mercyjosh:

He's too cute...weldone for taking care of him, he'll continually be a source of joy to ur family in Jesus Name. kiss to him
Amen. Thanks a lot for the prayers ma’am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
Happy birthday to our interior decocheesy live long and make your parents proud son kiss
Amen sis. Kisses to my birthday mate kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue
Got to the bustop bought suya 200naira stood at the mallams place and ate it bought rice and went back home this was around 9.30pm on Friday
Immediately I got home I felt cold all of a sudden I called my elder sis she said I should rush down to mums place in case of anything we both can go to the hospital since hubby was not around still no pain. Just carried my cross bag and left for mums place immediately I got there my gigina started aching me no waist pain my contraction was 2mins apart cause I was calculating it thinking it will be like 30mins or so but before I could say anything the contraction just kept on coming non stop my mum just said she should go call a mid wife around to know if we can start going to the hospital
She came back in split seconds with the woman the woman told me to lye down only for her to check me and she saw the baby's head she just told me if I have the urge to push I should go ahead that's how my miracle baby came out with no tear just like that. I give all glory to God for safe delivery and for locating pregnancy thread which helped me through out my pregnancy journey.

BS submitted
Congrats...ur baby is a miracle baby...wonderful BS you have got.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
mamatwiny:
@tatacherie,
Please tell me more about the hot tummy belt .
Hot belt increases the heat around your midsection causing you to sweat, and burn off excess fats
It practically compresses your waistline for you to achieve a fitted waist
Although you can’t just sweat away all the pounds around your belly with a belt; you need to also have a proper diet and regular exercise. It's not a magic belt as they claim, I believe the stuff works better if used with a fitness plan.
Note hot belt is different from post partum belt or pants. I use the latter first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
pateffy:
Bs continue

BS submitted
Congrats ma'am, your BS is on point and wonderful. May your lo bring you joy and happiness.
If I may ask are you a first time mum? The whole process went on so fast .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks all mama for your good wishes...I pray that the Lord will grant each one of us our heart desires
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Joomie:

It's not the hospital, it's your baby that's measuring big.
what should I do to reduce it, I do take Lipton every morning shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Xzandy:
@teewhysafe

I greet o....been a while Teamie, how is waddling going?
Teamie... the ministry is moving to the permanent site o. I am still trying not to waddle yet grin How is it going?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2018
teewhysafe:

Teamie... the ministry is moving to the permanent site o. I am still trying not to waddle yet grin How is it going?

Going well Teamie.....I feel so heavy these days and I am so looking forward to offloading.
Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 3:50am On Sep 07, 2018
BA BA
To the glory of God, I welcomed my handsome prince on the 4th Sept. weighing 3kg.
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:54am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
To the glory of God, I welcomed my handsome prince on the 4th Sept. weighing 3kg.
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Xzandy:

Going well Teamie.....I feel so heavy these days and I am so looking forward to offloading.
Take care
As in...counting down now. Hang in there sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!

Congratulations mama, welcome to your handsome prince. To God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2018
tatacherie:

Hot belt increases the heat around your midsection causing you to sweat, and burn off excess fats
It practically compresses your waistline for you to achieve a fitted waist
Although you can’t just sweat away all the pounds around your belly with a belt; you need to also have a proper diet and regular exercise. It's not a magic belt as they claim, I believe the stuff works better if used with a fitness plan.
Note hot belt is different from post partum belt or pants. I use the latter first
I believe u are talking about waist trainer. I bought - 8 steel boned latex trainer (popularly called kim kardashian trainer) and the other one with strings (cincher) during the rave about waist trainers. It works. Unfortunately, non of the 2 trainer size me now. I was much slimmer when I bought them. I am thinking of how to expand the latex own to size me. It was very comfortable when I was using it and as such I could wear it 24hrs.
Not sure I can afford a bigger size latex trainer now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Joomie:
Yeh! E gbami ooo, somebody collect me ooo. Wetin i talk na? We go still shout happy new year before Una go born na. Shuuuuu.r uns away

undecided undecided chaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!
Congratulations. May he be a blessing to ur household. Eat well and take good care of him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!

Wow!! Congrats Sis... God be praised..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!
congrat mama, God bless our prince..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
gracygem100:
BA BA
The Lord be praised.
BS coming!

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Somebody shud beg this boy to show face na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
September moms are on a roll. Congratulations to all of you. Pateffy beautiful birth story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.