Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8171577 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
You are welcome teamie
God will see us through

Kittana:
Good evening mamas, we're reporting for a second missionary journey....EDD is April 28th, 2019.

I hope u ppl have not used all your big niashes to destroy that golden chiaaa....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
zaynie:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnV2Vm9BdrS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=knj303mbc7j1

Biko you people should help me like my comment on this post to win this sandal kiss kiss kiss
Coughs..... I'm feeling better now but this shoe will make me get better even sooner grin
My handle is @inside_nanas_heart

Done ma, I pray you win as you already have more likes than others, you deserve it and more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
BA BA BA!!!
With joy in my heart I wish to announce the birth of my princess today being the 5th of sept from the initial date of 17th sept without tear weighing 3.0kg by 10 past 11
BS later....mother and child doing great and the father grinning from ear to ear......

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
With joy in my heart I wish to announce the birth of my princess today being the 5th of sept from the initial date of 17th sept without tear weighing 3.0kg by 10 past 11
BS later....mother and child doing great and the father grinning from ear to ear......

Congratulations ma, welcome beautiful baby, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!

Congratulations teammate. May she be a blessing to your entitre family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls Mamas which diaper is d best to use.... I was told to go for molfix size 1 but couldn't find it in d market..can a new born use size 2.. Because they were telling me that size 1 is used for premature babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!

Even if I have hundred reasons to cry, with this B.A and other B.A coming in back to back, I refuse to cry, I refuse to be defeated.

Congratulations mothers
Welcome to our lo's

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
Congratulations Dr, God bless ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funmi2510:
Pls Mamas which diaper is d best to use.... I was told to go for molfix size 1 but couldn't find it in d market..can a new born use size 2.. Because they were telling me that size 1 is used for premature babies
Infact buy few size 2 and then size 3. U re likely to get more of size 2 as gift and if ur baby is big like mine, d size 2 ll be useless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning blessed mother's. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am a blessed mother after waiting for five years what a marvelous God. My beautiful princess was born on Monday september 3rd 7:15pm.
Mother and baby OK father rejoicing. BS coming soon.

Thanks so much our blessed august capo...my baby port to September.

Congratulations teamie, God bless ur princess. Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=Bunny19 post=70891760]FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) kiss kiss

Glimpse..Am sure u r having a swell time in this honey moon phase and eating d whole house wink

Geesucc..Mama how u dey na? Been a while!

Messyodi...My darling am sure u r doing fine kiss

Dazzlinganio...My twinny whats up? enough enjoyment for u

Mumben...Mama how far? Hope u have settled down nicely in ur new place smiley

Faithpeace.... Where is your EDD mama! hope u r good smiley

Sweetveee....I love dis ur moniker smiley...How is waddling?

AdedoyinO....MIA mama,hope u r doing great?come in and say hi kiss

Thanks cappo, I am doing fine. I have phone issues, but i follow the thread on my palasa phone.
2nd trimester is so blissful that i am wondering if i am still pregnant lol.

Congrats to mamas who have birthed their LOs. Expectant mamas, God is our muscle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!

Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
Another mama again. Congratulations welcome to d world baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lehwah:
My sister it is well. May God strengthen you, just take things easy and embrace the package. It will soon pass. Ndo, pele

Amen. May be strengthen you too. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shollzycute:
Good morning blessed mother's. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am a blessed mother after waiting for five years what a marvelous God. My beautiful princess was born on Monday september 3rd 7:15pm.

Awwww.... So happy for you mama. God is a faithful father.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enkay12:
Good morning my fam! I welcomed my baby girl yesterday at 39+1weeks via cs.. God never cease to remain faithful.. Bs will come later

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 14,13,12, and 11. May God continue to strengthen us all. If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong grin

MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll ll end in praise soon. To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start grin

We should be preparing to begin ANC soon and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker EDD SEX
1. Rbae.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. lehwah............. 1st march 2019
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl

All peepers should come out and register oooooo
Cc:Rbae

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!

Wow! Congrats. September is making sense o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lehwah:
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 14,13,12, and 11. May God continue to strengthen us all. If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong grin

MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll ll end in praise soon. To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

We should be preparing to begin ANC soon and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

Moniker EDD SEX
1. Rbae.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations mama. Wishing you quick recovery and God bless your LO. kiss
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funmi2510:
There is Molfix new born. Check for it. Huggies is another best choice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shollzycute:

I want i want I want kiss kiss kiss she's heavenly. God bless you baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shollzycute:

OMG your baby is Sooooo adorable. Congrats mama. We rejoice with you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enkay12:
Good morning my fam! I welcomed my baby girl yesterday at 39+1weeks via cs.. God never cease to remain faithful.. Bs will come later
Congratulations mama. We praise the name of the Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!

Congrats to u....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
zaynie:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnV2Vm9BdrS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=knj303mbc7j1

Biko you people should help me like my comment on this post to win this sandal kiss kiss kiss
Coughs..... I'm feeling better now but this shoe will make me get better even sooner grin
My handle is @inside_nanas_heart
I know say you too like better thing grin No wahala. The sandals is all yours as long as you come back to join us soon in great health.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lehwah:

Moniker EDD SEX
1. Rbae.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl

*peeps* present......*goes back to background*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dbryan:
BA BA BA!!!
congratulations mama. We rejoice with you. September mamas giving us back to back BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Funmi2510:

I started from molfix size 2 for my first baby, I didn't want to take chances by buying size 1,he weighed 4.2kg at birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good day mommies
I'm still learning to use this platform hence I can't mention people but congrats to the new mummies...me I can't wait. Team October , pls how are u coping, my waist n abdomen wants to pull off....to go work, problem..sit down 30mins wahala....walk 5 mins....wahala....talk less of exercise n my Tommy is verrrrrrrrrrry big n long but na one dey inside....the movement nko.....na karate....the one I don't understand is I feel pulse inside my Tommy when it's resting on my leg. ..October still far oh.hopr I'm not alone n what could be the reason for the pulses?? N tightness? Pls help a first timer....I don't even know what to pack....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.