Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148778 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sorry I'm replying late.. Don't try it oo biko.
Take ORT to stay hydrated but if it persists march to the hospital.

Pearl05:
I'm 6 weeks now. Woke this morning with purging , is it okay if I take flagyl tabs?

Though I ate bread and it had minimize.

Please mamas answer me mbok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Danhumprey: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Explorers:

grin

How bros?
Mail please... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kikikikikkikk

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joyfulgal:
Ejor mamas , can I eat my afang soup? Please someone say something.

I heard from mamas when we were in calabar that Afang soup is not good for TTC because it makes womb hot to hold baby, that I better eat editan which cools the womb but I don't know about eating Afang when one is pregnant.
The best deal is to avoid it or eat a lil since body and pregnancy differs you know but me I switched to Editan since then and Atama, I haven't tasted Afang for 4 years now.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adayoung:
My potential and experience mamas please help me thank God for the safe and successful delivery of my baby Girl today.

Thank God for safe and successful delivery of your baby girl, she's blessed and a blessing. Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joyfulgal:
Please mamas, I have eaten my afang soup.hope I am safe?

Cc Zaynie ,liftedhand, imoge2, Enkay12,

Just seeing this, just believe it will be okay for your system and baby because the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
@Rbae.....I know what you are going through, though I don't have twins but I have multiple fibroids( according to Dr report cos I believe God's report). I have decided not to let anything weigh me down cos I have the almighty God in control. Mama, pray, pray and pray cos dats what we have..... God has been intervening in my case oooo, he can do urs. Just believe and pray, the lord that started a good thing will definitely bring it to a successful completion.

To all team march mamas, nothing must happen to our cappo's LOs, let us keep praying for her till we hear the good news

To all mamas on this forum, let's begin to pray for one another. God hears and answers, there shall be no loss on this forum,ijn. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
@Rbae.....I know what you are going through, though I don't have twins but I have multiple fibroids( according to Dr report cos I believe God's report). I have decided not to let anything weigh me down cos I have the almighty God in control. Mama, pray, pray and pray cos dats what we have..... God has been intervening in my case oooo, he can do urs. Just believe and pray, the lord that started a good thing will definitely bring it to a successful completion.

To all team march mamas, nothing must happen to our cappo's LOs, let us keep praying for her till we hear the good news.

To all mamas on this forum, let's begin to pray for one another. God hears and answers, there shall be no loss of mamas and Dhs and LOs for anyone of us on this forum,ijn. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cyanda:
BA! BA!!

To God be the glory, I welcomed my princess on Sunday 16th Sept. Edd was 21. Through VD without tear.. Weighing 3.7kg,buh my Veejah see pepper. Bled a lot buh Thank God we are strong...
@ Cappo Zeezaa, BS coming later
Congratulations mama. God bless you and your little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adayoung:
My potential and experience mamas please help me thank God for the safe and successful delivery of my baby Girl today.
God you are so Good. Thank you for the safe delivery. Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rbae dear. It's well with you and your babies. The God that doeth wonders is just the same today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I've been offline for days now cos I'm having issues. I've cried, prayed to my father in heaven, assured myself God loves me and i know all will be well. I was feeling feverish, so i had to go to d hospital, i did a test few days ago and the doc said I have malaria. I was given some drugs and was asked to come for my first scan the 2nd day cos I've registered for antenatal.

On the 2nd day, i told the sonographer i'm ecpecting twins and he laughed, I said I prayed to God for twins and I believe I'm carrying twins. It took the sonographer more than 30mins to finish d scan, dh was with me and he was worried, I knew i had issues when the sonographer started asking me questions like, do you bleed? Did u spot while preggy? Were you having back pain? Hmmmmmn. I said NO. No spotting, No backache, I only have cramps. He said okay.

Then, I noticed some things. Dh and I saw 2 babies in a sac, then the sonographer didn't say a word. He showed me just one active baby, he showed me his fingers, the umbilical cord, my placenta etc. Then I saw another baby that was inactive again, the guy didn't say a word. Hmmmn. Then he clicked on the baby and I saw 12 weeks and 4days, then he clicked on something and I saw 6 weeks and 2 days. Then I became scared and confused but I still don't understand what the problem is.

On our way back to the hospital reception, I told dh my observations, he said he noticed some things too. He said I should go to d reception that he will ask the sonographer some questions. Dh came back with a red eye and fake smile, he started googling some things on his phone and I became suspicious. I started crying, dh said all is well (with the fake smile o).

It was time to see d Dr to interprete d result, dh asked d Dr what is the cause of vanishing twin baby? Ha! That was how I started crying, I cried and the Dr and dh said I shld calm down. The Dr said for now there is nothing they can do, I will have to repeat d scan in 4 weeks time. The issue is my 2nd baby wasn't breathing, he's 6 weeks+ and my other baby is 12 weeks +. Then I have fibroid, a big one. It was detected same day. So my 2 babies and the big fibroid are all in my uterus, no wonder my Belle is big. The fibroid is not gIving my 2nd baby space at all, that's why he's not breathing.

I'm emotionally down, dh sis who is a medical practitioner have referred us to an experienced gynae in a general hospital. The gynae said he has years of experience but has never heard of twins growing seperately, that twins grow togeda. I'll be seeing the gynae for another scan this weekend.

I want my other baby active and I pray for a miracle....can he still breath? Will he be fine? Has anyone had same experience before and willing to share? I'm so sad.

Be calm mama, the same God that gave u dese wonderful twins will see you through, just take your matter to him and trust me your babies will be fine... dont loose faith
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I've been offline for days now cos I'm having issues. I've cried, prayed to my father in heaven, assured myself God loves me and i know all will be well. I was feeling feverish, so i had to go to d hospital, i did a test few days ago and the doc said I have malaria. I was given some drugs and was asked to come for my first scan the 2nd day cos I've registered for antenatal.

On the 2nd day, i told the sonographer i'm ecpecting twins and he laughed, I said I prayed to God for twins and I believe I'm carrying twins. It took the sonographer more than 30mins to finish d scan, dh was with me and he was worried, I knew i had issues when the sonographer started asking me questions like, do you bleed? Did u spot while preggy? Were you having back pain? Hmmmmmn. I said NO. No spotting, No backache, I only have cramps. He said okay.

Then, I noticed some things. Dh and I saw 2 babies in a sac, then the sonographer didn't say a word. He showed me just one active baby, he showed me his fingers, the umbilical cord, my placenta etc. Then I saw another baby that was inactive again, the guy didn't say a word. Hmmmn. Then he clicked on the baby and I saw 12 weeks and 4days, then he clicked on something and I saw 6 weeks and 2 days. Then I became scared and confused but I still don't understand what the problem is.

On our way back to the hospital reception, I told dh my observations, he said he noticed some things too. He said I should go to d reception that he will ask the sonographer some questions. Dh came back with a red eye and fake smile, he started googling some things on his phone and I became suspicious. I started crying, dh said all is well (with the fake smile o).

It was time to see d Dr to interprete d result, dh asked d Dr what is the cause of vanishing twin baby? Ha! That was how I started crying, I cried and the Dr and dh said I shld calm down. The Dr said for now there is nothing they can do, I will have to repeat d scan in 4 weeks time. The issue is my 2nd baby wasn't breathing, he's 6 weeks+ and my other baby is 12 weeks +. Then I have fibroid, a big one. It was detected same day. So my 2 babies and the big fibroid are all in my uterus, no wonder my Belle is big. The fibroid is not gIving my 2nd baby space at all, that's why he's not breathing.

I'm emotionally down, dh sis who is a medical practitioner have referred us to an experienced gynae in a general hospital. The gynae said he has years of experience but has never heard of twins growing seperately, that twins grow togeda. I'll be seeing the gynae for another scan this weekend.

I want my other baby active and I pray for a miracle....can he still breath? Will he be fine? Has anyone had same experience before and willing to share? I'm so sad.

My able cappo, it is well and it shall continue to be well just keep praying and be positive. I believe God wants to do wonderful things in your life. We pray for you always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

I heard from mamas when we were in calabar that Afang soup is not good for TTC because it makes womb hot to hold baby, that I better eat editan which cools the womb but I don't know about eating Afang when one is pregnant.
The best deal is to avoid it or eat a lil since body and pregnancy differs you know but me I switched to Editan since then and Atama, I haven't tasted Afang for 4 years now.
Hope this helps.

OMO it was Afang soup i ate and i started purging non stop for 2days and i really panicked.. i had to do a scan to be sure all is well with my princess. Since den i just keep the soup for one side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=wonyi post=71285590]@ liftedha nds,/quote] Thank you sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
TFeminist:
Any reasons?

Flagyl and it's cohorts are strong antibiotics including septrim and cross the placenta and can interfere with core fetal development such as heart, brain, spinal formation.
Best to avoid them in first trimester when these organs are just getting formed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
sunbestie:
*catwalks in* clears throat* grab d microphone*

It is with a great joy I announce to my sisters here dat God have finally answered our prayers by giving me a BFP test.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and rush to hospital the next day and d confirmed it....Lord am grateful.
I pray for a smooth and wonderful pregnancy journey and to all our TTC sisters d Lord will wipe away ur tears soon.

Mamas I don collect my plot of land ooo
Team May where una dey ooo?

*drops mic and catwalks out shaking my small bumbum*
congrats sis! Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joyfulgal:
Please mamas, I have eaten my afang soup.hope I am safe?

Cc Zaynie ,lifted. hand, I'm. oge2, En. kay12,

Just seeing this.
I ate lots and lots of afang in my first trimester and I didn't notice anything, I wasn't even aware that it was good or not, it was one of the few food I could actually swallow then.

Drink lots of water and have faith that all is well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Messyodi:

OMO it was Afang soup i ate and i started purging non stop for 2days and i really panicked.. i had to do a scan to be sure all is well with my princess. Since den i just keep the soup for one side.

Hmm better for you oo, me I'm not going to eat it o till I'm done with childbearing mbok, it's not all that wonderful sef, when I have oha soup, hian!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
* Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 16,15,14,13 and 12.
May God continue to strengthen us all.
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*
MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll end in praise soon.
For some MS is already gradually fading out. *smiles*
To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start
We should be preparing to begin ANC soon and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. Rbae
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. lehwah....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10. Gudfortun

Welcoming our new member to the team @gudfortun

Rbae we are praying for you. It is well.......

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Cc:Rbae

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Besea:
Able Team January
Team Pacesetters
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 24, 23, 22, 21 and 20+ weeks.

By now baby kicks should be frequent and definite. Please take your routine drugs. Please shop for baby now that you have the strength of dry season is coming + December price hike, you don't want to be puffing and sweating in the market.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY kiss

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
thanks for checking we are progressing XX sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...this my steps at 35weeks is terrible oh even duck fowl own is more sexy, then the veejah and waist pain is on another level, mbok is this what y'all at my stage is experiencing abi na so I go dey waka for the next 5weeks coming Cos I don't have any help na me dey do everything for myself sad

P.s I'm not ranting oh I'm just commenting b4 Liftedh ands and her goons will tell me to romance my package undecided

Team independence I hail oh but I no go lie I dey envy sept mamas, can't wait to offload smiley
lol sorrry sis it's part of the package grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
oseiwe:

I'm wondering what the title of the thread would be

OSEIWE, (GOD IS NOT ASLEEP) that's my son's native name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
suzystores:
Thank you all. Evening primrose is sold over the counter.a sachet should be between 700 to 750.i started inserting one capsule at 36weeks then increased it to 2 capsule at 37 weeks.i usually insert it at night before i sleep.u use a clean pin to punch the capsule before u insert it into ur virgina.it will desolve in there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Adayoung:

Congrats mama. The name of the Lord be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Hmm better for you oo, me I'm not going to eat it o till I'm done with childbearing mbok, it's not all that wonderful sef, when I have oha soup, hian!

LOL abi o, just that i added plenty orishirishi into this afang and plenty love. The thing pain me nor be small. But for this baby its worth dumping oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lehwah:
* Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 16,15,14,13 and 12.
May God continue to strengthen us all.
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*
MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll end in praise soon.
For some MS is already gradually fading out. *smiles*
To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start
We should be preparing to begin ANC soon and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. Rbae
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. lehwah....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10. Gudfortun

Welcoming our new member to the team @gudfortun

Rbae we are praying for you. It is well.......

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Cc:Rbae

Thanks for the welcome! God bless and keep everyone of us. Rbae, it is well with you. Testimonies abound for you. Amen! P.S. it's goodfortun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
congrats sis! Happy bumping.
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joyfulgal:
Although i have been peeping but I can't hide any more. Seriously craving for afang soup, is afang soup safe in first trimester? That is okazi/ukazi

Please help.can I eat? Should I eat?
eat to your satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rbae sit back rejoice and give God thanks for the one you will soon behold. If it please God to keep your second baby! NOTHING AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can hinder that babies development and birth. Take it to God in prayer with a heart filled with thanks and let Him do what only Him can do.
It is well with you sister kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chanbaby my berrybae thanks for that info kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetnesstwins: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
glimpse:
Singing ¶¶¶ we just want to say Baba o Eshe.....

Heavenly father, we want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have been faithful to have kept us. We are 20weeks old today and we have come to give you thanks. Receive our praises in Jesus name. Amen.

For the mothers that have given birth to their L.Is, we thank you. For the remaining waddling mothers, we thank you because safe delivery is our portion in Jesus name. Amen.

For the TTC mothers, oh Lord, just like the way you did it for Hannah and Sarah, You are still the same God today. We ask that you grant them babies. We have both plots of land here in this thread. Sooner than later we want to welcome them here and you will give them the strength to complete the missionary journey. In Jesus name. Amen.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.