Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125433 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseiwe(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Explorers:

grin

How bros?

the thread to welcome lil explorers just as you did for linda. pls add pishures too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseiwe(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
BarrONLS:

OSEIWE, (GOD IS NOT ASLEEP) that's my son's native name

God does not sleep tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Oh so sorry that you had to be hospitalised teamie. Thank God for your mummy instincts!
Your sonographer is indeed funny. I'm glad things are looking much better now. Like you said, we shall end this journey with our LOs hale and hearty in Jesus name, amen.
Yes ooo @mummy instincts. Thanks so much mama. Amen and Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Thank God for your motherly instinct
It will definitely end in praise
I pray for a successful delivery for you in due time
Pls rest well
Amen! I will...
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Thank God for you. We wait to share your testimony of safe delivery when it's time.
Yes ooo Amen. And yours too cappo. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Present cappo.
Yet to check sex of baby but doing great expect back ach.
Hoping to check sex on my next antenatal appointment.
Greetings to my fellow team mates

Besea:
Able Team January
Team Pacesetters
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 24, 23, 22, 21 and 20+ weeks.

By now baby kicks should be frequent and definite. Please take your routine drugs. Please shop for baby now that you have the strength of dry season is coming + December price hike, you don't want to be puffing and sweating in the market.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY kiss

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realpearl(f): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Rbae, I pray that God gives you what is best for you.
If the twins will be what is best for you, then your vanishing twin will reappear in his full glory, hale and hearty.
If a singleton will be best for you, then rather than give you a twin that will give you sleepless nights and troubled days, He will give you one to give you joy and fulfillment for as long as you live.

Be strong and have faith. kiss

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2018
singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......
Mothers, I have come again....

Please help like my comment for me to have a chance to win at the raffle draw. There are baby items worth a million naira to be won and I am not winning for myself. I will definitely share with moms here as we will have our own giveaways too. Even when I no get million naira worth of baby items I still shared o kiss kiss kiss
So please let's bring this home to MHC kiss kiss kiss kiss
Let's do this for everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ẹ seun
Nagode
Daalu
Merci
Thanks

My handle is @inside_nanas_heart just like my very first comment. kiss
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6T8uugKZG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q9aapv1usnta

Please you can also chip in a comment about winning for MHC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Helens101: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Gudmorning mamas,abeg I am so worried now that I couldn't sleep throughout the night. My due date Don pass yet so single sign of labor.i am scared,i don't know what to do again o. Baby is still kicking as usual and I am going to 41weeks.The Doctor I met on my last antenatal visit said that they are going to book me for induction by Monday. I am a first time mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2018
realpearl:

Try not to put her down immediately after feeding and ensure her head is raised.
I use Nospamin and it's effective.
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarrONLS: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
zaynie:
singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......

Please help like my comment for me to have a chance to win at the raffle draw. There are baby items worth a million naira to be won and I am not winning for myself. I will definitely share with moms here as we will have our own giveaways too. Even when I no get million naira worth of baby items I still shared o kiss kiss kiss
Ẹ seun
Nagode
Daalu
Merci
Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6T8uugKZG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q9aapv1usnta

Done ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
zaynie:
singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......

Ẹ seun
Nagode
Daalu
Merci
Thanks

Bia this begi begi woman take ya time o. But come to think of it, that 1 million naira worth of baby items makes a lotta sense I must confess. shocked

It's can't go to anyone else but you so don't worry, you got our support.
Erm... my share dey there too o kiss

Update : I had to open an instangram account cos of you so I'm learning the ropes with it. I clicked on the like button above close to the comment button. Hope that is the one I should click? I also commented wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Cyanda:
BA! BA!!

To God be the glory, I welcomed my princess on Sunday 16th Sept. Edd was 21. Through VD without tear.. Weighing 3.7kg,buh my Veejah see pepper. Bled a lot buh Thank God we are strong...
@ Cappo Zeezaa, BS coming later

Wow this is beautiful. Congratulation mama and baby.
A very special thank you for birthing me a birthday mate. Dear princess, the glory of the Lord is upon u, u shall blooms like the tree planted by the riverside. Welcome baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Helens101:
Gudmorning mamas,abeg I am so worried now that I couldn't sleep throughout the night. My due date Don pass yet so single sign of labor.i am scared,i don't know what to do again o. Baby is still kicking as usual and I am going to 41weeks.The Doctor I met on my last antenatal visit said that they are going to book me for induction by Monday. I am a first time mum.

Don't worry mama. Stay strong and positive no need to panick yet. First babies often exceed 40 weeks in some cases. There is still time. However induction is not a bad faith neither does it make u less a mum or steal it joy as a mother. Keep positive mindset. Cheers waiting ur BA soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Also @ Helens101 get ur self busy with ur house chores, go for walks if possible on staircase but walk, eat pineapples. In all don't stress to the point u gasp for breath. Had my first baby at 41 weeks plus and she was super fine .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Adayoung:
My potential and experience mamas please help me thank God for the safe and successful delivery of my baby Girl today.

Congratulations ma'am. May God Almighty make yoir child the coolness of you eyes. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2018
zaynie:

Just seeing this.
I ate lots and lots of afang in my first trimester and I didn't notice anything, I wasn't even aware that it was good or not, it was one of the few food I could actually swallow then.

Drink lots of water and have faith that all is well.
I concur. Joyfulgal I have been on afang diet for over a week. Just about the only food I can eat with joy and satisfaction more than 3 times a day. And am about 13weeks. As our faces are different so also our bodies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Helens101:
Gudmorning mamas,abeg I am so worried now that I couldn't sleep throughout the night. My due date Don pass yet so single sign of labor.i am scared,i don't know what to do again o. Baby is still kicking as usual and I am going to 41weeks.The Doctor I met on my last antenatal visit said that they are going to book me for induction
by Monday. I am a first time mum.

Like Pam said, you have nothing to fear mama. If other women went through induction, then you can stand it too.
What matters is carrying the result of your 9 months in your hands.

But in the meantime, try the queen pineapple, zobo with dates, "activities in the other room", long walks but not to the point of exertion. Just be active generally and who knows, you might fall into labour before Monday.

All the best mama. We await your BA and BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Take more veggies and fruits because of the fibroids.
Take carbs for strength but let veggies be more. God is watching over you. ��
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I've been offline for days now cos I'm having issues. I've cried, prayed to my father in heaven, assured myself God loves me and i know all will be well. I was feeling feverish, so i had to go to d hospital, i did a test few days ago and the doc said I have malaria. I was given some drugs and was asked to come for my first scan the 2nd day cos I've registered for antenatal.

On the 2nd day, i told the sonographer i'm ecpecting twins and he laughed, I said I prayed to God for twins and I believe I'm carrying twins. It took the sonographer more than 30mins to finish d scan, dh was with me and he was worried, I knew i had issues when the sonographer started asking me questions like, do you bleed? Did u spot while preggy? Were you having back pain? Hmmmmmn. I said NO. No spotting, No backache, I only have cramps. He said okay.

Then, I noticed some things. Dh and I saw 2 babies in a sac, then the sonographer didn't say a word. He showed me just one active baby, he showed me his fingers, the umbilical cord, my placenta etc. Then I saw another baby that was inactive again, the guy didn't say a word. Hmmmn. Then he clicked on the baby and I saw 12 weeks and 4days, then he clicked on something and I saw 6 weeks and 2 days. Then I became scared and confused but I still don't understand what the problem is.

On our way back to the hospital reception, I told dh my observations, he said he noticed some things too. He said I should go to d reception that he will ask the sonographer some questions. Dh came back with a red eye and fake smile, he started googling some things on his phone and I became suspicious. I started crying, dh said all is well (with the fake smile o).

It was time to see d Dr to interprete d result, dh asked d Dr what is the cause of vanishing twin baby? Ha! That was how I started crying, I cried and the Dr and dh said I shld calm down. The Dr said for now there is nothing they can do, I will have to repeat d scan in 4 weeks time. The issue is my 2nd baby wasn't breathing, he's 6 weeks+ and my other baby is 12 weeks +. Then I have fibroid, a big one. It was detected same day. So my 2 babies and the big fibroid are all in my uterus, no wonder my Belle is big. The fibroid is not gIving my 2nd baby space at all, that's why he's not breathing.

I'm emotionally down, dh sis who is a medical practitioner have referred us to an experienced gynae in a general hospital. The gynae said he has years of experience but has never heard of twins growing seperately, that twins grow togeda. I'll be seeing the gynae for another scan this weekend.

I want my other baby active and I pray for a miracle....can he still breath? Will he be fine? Has anyone had same experience before and willing to share? I'm so sad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning mummies in the house. I pray God bless us and our homes,protect us and provide for us. Congratulations to those who have given birth to us waiting as our edd approaches God will see us through. We will deliver like Hebrew women whether cs or vagina. Please do not be scared because God that started with us will never abandon us. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2018
zaynie:
singing and clapping

I have come again.....
I have come again......

Ẹ seun
Nagode
Daalu
Merci
Thanks

Oshey! IG mama! We get ur back always. Do we need to follow abi na only to like?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rbae,be strong and confess positively,in as much is difficult.praying with you.its not easy.God is still God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lehwah:
* Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL

God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 16,15,14,13 and 12.
May God continue to strengthen us all.
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*
MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll end in praise soon.
For some MS is already gradually fading out. *smiles*
To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start
We should be preparing to begin ANC soon and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. Rbae
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. lehwah....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10. Gudfortun

Welcoming our new member to the team @gudfortun

Rbae we are praying for you. It is well.......

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Cc:Rbae
una well done o as una remove my name abi you want me to port to team Feb?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Helens101:
Don't panic mama...lots of mama have gone through induction and everything was fine... I went through it too... I can't tell you it will be painless and easy but I can tell you this, it will all be worth it in the end. I was in your shoes once and I was scared and asked mamas here about induction and I just made up my mind... Induction is different for everybody and on the brighter side induction speeds up labour and that's a good thing to me.am a ftm too and baby tends to exceed 41 weeks for most ftm... You could still go into labour before your Induction date...dont forget... Pray... That's all that matters

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bisiswag(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Helens101 post=71386469]Gudmorning mamas,abeg I am so worried now that I couldn't sleep throughout the night. My due date Don pass yet so single sign of labor.i am scared,i don't know what to do again o. Baby is still kicking as usual and I am going to 41weeks.The Doctor I met on my last antenatal visit said that they are going to book me for induction by Monday. I am a first time mum. [/quote
Oh dearie,so sorry,i went tru similar ish with my first pregnancy. Had to tell my ob/gyn doc to sweep my membranes first before thinking of induction,the next day i went into labour. Its painful but it works coupled with plenty prayers & walking around. Kindly & humbly suggest a membrane sweep to ur doc owk. Trust in God,u will be fine darling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Helens101: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
@pam09,whyworryPH,indian03 andbisiswag, thanks alot for ur timely advice and encouragement.I really appreciate.my moral Don high.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations Adayoung.

Team January, am I alone? Lower backache, swollen feet, constipation/purging (depending on the mood of my stomach), heartburn and sweating.

Please someone should tell me how to keep my feet up in the office so they don't get so swollen by the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good day mamas... I trust we are having a good day. I pray that God will give u all the strength to finish this 9 months journey and it shall end with a victory song. Please forgive me I know this is a pregnancy thread and I will join you soon. I would love your advice on this. I'm in my 2 weeks wait and I have been experiencing lower back pain for a while now, but I thank God I'm getting better. But since yesterday I have been feeling a sudden and sharp pelvic pain. It comes and go within few seconds. Please has any one experienced that before? Just concerned

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
You are not alone oh! Pele! the backache has become an everyday thing, swollen feet comes and goes ( usually sleep with my legs elevated, its uncomfortable but it helps) been purging off and on nothing too serious though but the heat and sweating no be here. yesterday i almost removed my clothes at work it was bad. Then i always wake with this pain in my bum, feels like baby kicks my "butt" (pardon my french) overnight.

As i hear other mammas saying, its part of the package. so lets embrace it. It will all end in praise and our babies will be healthy and strong.

Besea:
Congratulations Adayoung.

Team January, am I alone? Lower backache, swollen feet, constipation/purging (depending on the mood of my stomach), heartburn and sweating.

Please someone should tell me how to keep my feet up in the office so they don't get so swollen by the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithugo64(f): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good afternoon preggy mamas grin
Longest time ooo, chai!
I have missed alot
Congratulations to mamas that have dropped
And to the remaining September mamas and all Preggy mamas
Fear not cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lemonadewifey and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.