Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145157 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
zaynie:

We couldn't catch her but you're in my sight now angry
You know we don't shout in our team. At most I ll drop by 11:59 on 30th.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. Good news everywhere!! Pls mamas,am yet to go to d hospital cos of some certain circumstances.

I woke up with a little cramp and when i went to pee i noticed very light pinkish discharge. When i was having my bath,i wiped again and it was a clear reddish discharge with mucus. I dont know if i should be very worried. Am going for scan soon.

cc:Zaynie,Blesseddiva,Liftedhands,Glimpse,Messyodi, FloraEc,and all able mamas. This is d first time i am experiencing this since i got pregnant. We r 19weeks. Thanks

Just seeing this, please do not stress yourself. It is well with you and baby. What was the scan report?

Modified: mama Bunny19, how are you feeling now? How is baby? I know you must be resting now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
zaynie:

Feeling better now?

Yea sure. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls join me to beg this baby to come out before my next clinic wc is wed. I av made mouth to d nurses that they won't see me in d next anc ehmm u know these nurses with their mouth.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hahaha cappo maybe some of us would really sit up if u start doing home call" winjs"runs to open gate in anticipation of ur coming.
[!quote author=Jina24 post=71478034]

Well done teamie, thank God ms has reduced the other one too will pass soonest. Hehehehehehehe did I hear you say you've stopped whatttt angry I know is not easy taken drugs but please try to take it for our baby's sake okay. For your Edd thank God you're sha still in our month cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe see my teamies o, I will start following your guys house by house and force those drugs down your throats grin. Please ehn try to take your drugs okay.

I'm doing well and strong. Trying to behave very normal don't want people around to start suspecting me yet grin cheesy.

You will soon be in the honey moon phase, wooooooow so happy for you sis.

See my correct teamie, well done ma'am. Please try to eat the little you can thank God this phase is almost over cheesy

Hahahahaha, i forsee a very big bump cheesy cheesy that you will flaunt. well done ma'am[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol abeg allow our baby to apply concealer and blues well o shocked shocked shocked shocked runs away before she stone me ratchet water
Haleematm:
Pls join me to beg this baby to come out before my next clinic wc is wed. I av made mouth to d nurses that they won't see me in d next anc ehmm u know these nurses with their mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hello my beautiful and lovely teamies.

How are we all doing, trust we are all doing well.

We should all be almost 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 weeks gone cheesy. Just like yesterday some of us are already getting ready to say goodbye to first trimester cheesy cheesy.

We can't but thank God for the journey so far and commit the remaining to Him that indeed it will end in praise cheesy

Remember to always take your routine supplements and avoid any food that is not safe for the baby.

You're most welcome once more teamies @keeki and @Sewasaunt.

May God make it easy for us all, Amen.

MONIKER..................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. keeki .......................................11/04
3. Sewasaunt .............................13/04
4. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
5. lawvlypearl .............................19/04
6. Gracedom ...............................20/04
7. Kittana .....................................28/04
8. Jina24 ......................................28/04
9. pam09 .....................................??/04

Thank you Cappo! The nausea and vomiting have been outta this world. Can’t wait to leave first trimester

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Congrats to all mommas that have welcomed their LO and we wish all waddling mommas safe and smooth delivery.

For the GTCs God will smile on everyone and you you announce your BFP soonest. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Iyamefa:

My sister it has started o! I’m practically nauseous all day but the vomiting so far has been in the mornings. The foods I could stand have started irritating me cry
Sorry about the heartburn, I don’t know if that medication is safe, other ladies will come and advise you

Thank u sis.... very soon we will start doing shakara

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Aitee1:

Then accept the new name at once according to mama Zaynie, so Nosa how was your day

Chaiii...these mamas will not kill me with laugh cheesy

I can’t wait for this nose to reduce grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Present.... I'm getting worried... Scan says my 36+3 wks old baby is 3.97kg already.... I just dey panic.... Doc says I should repeat it somewhere else to be sure but later in the week.... Thurs Friday yet scan new edd is saying 27th Sept.... I'm confused. Please help ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
zaynie:

Pushing it one day at a time.
Maternity leave begins at the end of this week.
I'm tired or crossing roads with my awkward Waka. Even tripped at the market on Saturday cry thank God for like 3 people that made a grab for me and broke my fall. Somebody will just be falling like Humpty Dumpty cry

In other news, shopping done.... Yay!!!
Baby's bag is packed but mine isn't.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19 how are u doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
God will surely help us all. Amen.
We are all superwomen. The journey from conception till when the child becomes a full fledge adult isn't play.
Don't be scared mama.
Try out what you can. It is well with you.

Sewasaunt:

Thanks ma'am. You almost sound like a Superwoman.
Your 23 weeks scared the hell out of me though. Women are strong I swear.
God help us all.
Yes, beverage; Milo and milk
I haven't been cooking but can't eat food prepared by my husband or from an eatery, can't even stand fish or meat especially fried but I can eat smoked fish sometimes.
I will try the warm water (cold water didn't work)
Thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
New Edd because baby is measuring big. Please don't panic mama. Not good for you at this point. All will be well. See what the new scan says and work hand in hand with your doctor. It is well with you mama.

Stmema:
Present.... I'm getting worried... Scan says my 36+3 wks old baby is 3.97kg already.... I just dey panic.... Doc says I should repeat it somewhere else to be sure but later in the week.... Thurs Friday yet scan new edd is saying 27th Sept.... I'm confused. Please help ftm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some heartburn are induced by certain type of meals. Before you decide to use a drug, first check with your doctor and check very importantly if the drug cam be used for a pregnant woman.

Note that not all antacids are safe in pregnancy.

I used 2 types before I found the one which works perfectly.

sunbestie:
Team may how body? Is ms showing face badly?
Don't worry it will pass soon u hear....
Poop in nd say hi to ur teammates

On the other hand my only problem na heartburn hope I can take centacid?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hi mama in d house... Am 36weeks gone and I use to feel this stomach cramps once in a while especially in d nite.... Abeg make una help me put mouth o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
I went to hospital after work and they did scan n d senographer said the baby is no more and we have to evacuate. I am so not myself and I don't know what to do. My elder Sis said I should go for second opinion. Pls mamas pray for me let my joy not be cut short. Ya Allah cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tabsy:
New Edd because baby is measuring big. Please don't panic mama. Not good for you at this point. All will be well. See what the new scan says and work hand in hand with your doctor. It is well with you mama.

h

Thanks for the response... Fingers crossed... I don't want induction at allllll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
sunbestie:

Thank u sis.... very soon we will start doing shakara

lol yes o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:
I went to hospital after work and they did scan n d senographer said the baby is no more and we have to evacuate. I am so not myself and I don't know what to do. My elder Sis said I should go for second opinion. Pls mamas pray for me let my joy not be cut short. Ya Allah cry cry

My God! We reject every spirit of Loss. Pls go for second opinion ASAP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:

Get a second opinion.
I pray it's a mistake on the sonographer's part.

Allah knows best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Funmi2510:
Hi mama in d house... Am 36weeks gone and I use to feel this stomach cramps once in a while especially in d nite.... Abeg make una help me put mouth o

That's your uterus getting ready for the D-day.
You might feel it at night mainly because that's the only time you're not too busy to notice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tabsy:
Some heartburn are induced by certain type of meals. Before you decide to use a drug, first check with your doctor and check very importantly if the drug cam be used for a pregnant woman.

Note that not all antacids are safe in pregnancy.

I used 2 types before I found the one which works perfectly.

Thanks but d heartburn no dey gree me is even worse at night. Am not myself here
Can I chew gelucine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Funmi2510:

Hmmmm...dem say na so e dey do person at this stage oh so romance your package and waddle dey go grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:
Go for second scan to be sure. D hand of God is upon u and ur baby.... Ur joy will not be cut short.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
sunbestie:

Thanks but d heartburn no dey gree me is even worse at night. Am not myself here
Can I chew gelucine?
Try sleeping upright propped up with pillows, drink a glass of milk warm or cold. If you have sugar free gum chew some.

No idea on the gelusil sorry sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Congrats to the latest mummies may God bless your little ones.

Bunny19 my prayers are with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Try sleeping upright propped up with pillows, drink a glass of milk warm or cold. If you have sugar free gum chew some.

No idea on the gelusil sorry sis.

Thanks for this idea let me go nd drink milk

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:
Oh my God! We will not hear any bad news in Jesus name. Your story will end in praise.
Meanwhile, you should take a very cold drink like water, coke or anything, then lie down still on your left side with your knees a bit bend for two hours. This will trigger the baby
Within this time, your baby should be able to move like 10times. Just take note of it, no matter how faint the movement is.
It is well with you and your LO mama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. Good news everywhere!! Pls mamas,am yet to go to d hospital cos of some certain circumstances.

I woke up with a little cramp and when i went to pee i noticed very light pinkish discharge. When i was having my bath,i wiped again and it was a clear reddish discharge with mucus. I dont know if i should be very worried. Am going for scan soon.

cc:Zaynie,Blesseddiva,Liftedhands,Glimpse,Messyodi, FloraEc,and all able mamas. This is d first time i am experiencing this since i got pregnant. We r 19weeks. Thanks

Im sure its nothing to worry about, i also spotted around 10weeks or thereabout. But please go to the hospital and have a scan done ASAP. It is well with you and your baby. Awaiting the goodnews

(1) (2) (3) ... (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.