Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126297 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kayzat: 3:30am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

my prince charming made his grand entrance 23/09/2018 @4 pm via VD with a lot of tear oooo...

thanks to all mama in This forum am so happy I join dis group.....
mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa
can't mention u all....pray for all waddling mama safe and sharp delivery... and to all TTC mama u shall HV a grt testimony b4 d yr end

am still not myself oooo coz of d tear and they said my body is soon soft.pls pray for me.

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kayzat: 3:33am On Sep 24, 2018
And is there any other drugs we are supposed to be taking? She's currently on pregnantcare but I read someone talking of Iron supplements above.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
What a marvelous God,he has done marvelous things for me!!!!
BA!
BA!
My prince charming was born on 23rd of Sept at 9:25am.
Baby weighed 4.2, I had massive tears but it's all worth it that it ended in praise. BS coming soon after I get a bit of relief.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

my prince charming made his grand entrance 23/09/2018 @4 pm via VD with a lot of tear oooo...

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa
can't mention u all....pray for all waddling mama safe and sharp delivery... and to all TTC mama u shall HV a grt testimony b4 d yr end

am still not myself oooo coz of d tear and they said my body is soon soft.pls pray for me.

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2018
Mothers in Enugu, please who can suggest a very good ultrasound center in Enugu for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
thanks mama

You're welcome and congrats.

Chaiii porting don start oh October Mama, cappo joomie please don't join oh at least first week grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=jumy16 post=71468574]BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Congratulations mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
BA!
BA!
Baby weighed 4.2, I had massive tears but it's all worth it that it ended in praise. BS coming soon after I get a bit of relief.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Congratulations dearie.

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Thank you Jesus. You are a faithful God. We October mamas and every pregnant mamas on this thread are grateful for your mercies that endures forever. There's no one like you.
Thank you for conception, pregnancy journey and safe delivery. You are awesome. Accept our Thanksgiving oh Lord.

Jumy16 Jummy jummy, my namesake. Congratulations dear. I'm happy for you. Your son will fulfill the purpose and plan of God for his life on earth. His name will be said and heard for good all over the nation's of the world. Weldone for opening the October package.

Get well soon, observe your sitz bath religiously with warm water, antiseptic and salt. It is well with you.

September mamas should not come and shout porting on our head ooo. We just took over early.

Aitee1, any which way jare, mother and child(ren) alive and healthy; fathers rejoicing.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Godisgracious:
Mothers in Enugu, please who can suggest a very good ultrasound center in Enugu for me
Mama you can go to life chart they are good is located by ukwuaki bustop in abakpa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
kayzat:
And is there any other drugs we are supposed to be taking? She's currently on pregnantcare but I read someone talking of Iron supplements above.
She can add calcium to it den let her try nd check her pvc as well so to know weder to add blood capsules to it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Congrats dear. Pele for the plenty tear, but we are glad you and baby are alright. You will completely heal in no time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
BA!
BA!
Good news everywhere! Congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kayzat: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018
ladyP30:
She can add calcium to it den let her try nd check her pvc as well so to know weder to add blood capsules to it

Thanks madam. I appreciate ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Congratulations dear, warm welcome to your prince charming of life, He's blessed and I wish you fast recovery. Enjoy your baby!

Our God is Amazing and does amazing things!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Yes oh I surely know good news is on the way mama congrat, we equally say a very big welcome to your little Lo finally it ended in praise forget the tear very soon it will heal nd it will be a thing of the past enjoy oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
BA!
BA!

Congratulations mama, welcome to your prince charming, He shall do exploits. Fast recovery dear.

This God is too good, I'm enjoying all these good news.
We all shall testify for it will all end in praise.
Marvelous God!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2018
ladyP30:
Mama you can go to life chart they are good is located by ukwuaki bustop in abakpa

Thank you so much for your response, i used them around July,their new branch at Nowas but i was not satisfied with their services.
Please i need a better place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Mothers in Enugu, please who can suggest a very good ultrasound center in Enugu for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Team may how body? Is ms showing face badly?
Don't worry it will pass soon u hear....
Poop in nd say hi to ur teammates

On the other hand my only problem na heartburn hope I can take centacid?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
BA!
BA!
Congrats Ma welcome Lo may you always put smile on mummies face, as for the tear no mind am in few days time it will heal is one of the sacrifices mothers make enjoy ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
lawvlypearl:

Holla cappo! I am pushing, Ms reducing but still battling metallic taste, Routine drugs? I can't lie o, I've stopped taking them to resume soon, I can't just deal. Had my first scan on Monday 17th, pregnancy measured a week ahead so first scan Edd is 12/04, Edd according to LMP 19/04. God will make it easy for us all. Amen

Well done teamie, thank God ms has reduced the other one too will pass soonest. Hehehehehehehe did I hear you say you've stopped whatttt angry I know is not easy taken drugs but please try to take it for our baby's sake okay. For your Edd thank God you're sha still in our month cheesy cheesy

pam09:

Present cappo. It's been a while hope u are doing great. Thank God as I can't wait to say bye to 1st trimester. As for routine drugs hmm I must confess I have not been taking mine o, my mind still dey deceive me pray i change.

Hehehehehe see my teamies o, I will start following your guys house by house and force those drugs down your throats grin. Please ehn try to take your drugs okay.

I'm doing well and strong. Trying to behave very normal don't want people around to start suspecting me yet grin cheesy.

You will soon be in the honey moon phase, wooooooow so happy for you sis.

keeki:

Present cappo.dealing with this metallic taste and loss of appetite.faithfully taking my folic acid.thanks for caring.

See my correct teamie, well done ma'am. Please try to eat the little you can thank God this phase is almost over cheesy

tiwatopebam:
present cappo, still trying to hide my bump, am just too early to show.

Hahahahaha, i forsee a very big bump cheesy cheesy that you will flaunt. well done ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
yes I think if you opened the link using your browser you won't see the like heart, you need to open the link with Instagram app that is reroute or redirect from tour browser...hope I made sense? My head is woozy this morning undecided

Happy sunday all and congrats to all that have birthed.

Thanks mama. U made alot of sense. Tryd downloading d app buh I didn't have enof memory space. I'll find a way around it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
JGracious:

If you have never signed up as a user on instagram then you need to in order to have an account. This will enable you to participate fully on the platform.
https://www.instagram.com/

If you have enough memory space on your phone , you can download the app from google playstore.

Thanks dear. I don't v enof memorybspace buh I'll find a way around it. I so much aporeciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01 ... XY
2. Fabmummy .................. 06
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX
6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
7. BeeBlossoms ................ 29 .... XX
8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby.
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 ... XX
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16 .......................... 13 ... XY .... 23/09
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER
17. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14 ... XY
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13 ... XX
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14
29. Blesseddiva .................... 28/30
30. mercifull .......................... 09
31. Pacce ..............................
32. Mumifortune .................. 31
33. Stmema .......................... 18

We are now in week 37, 36, 35, 34, 33.

A big congratulations to Jumy16.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Joomie:

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
3. Tinutunde
11. Chinyeresandra
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER

Present MA we are almost there counting down seriously we shall all deliver safely in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. Good news everywhere!! Pls mamas,am yet to go to d hospital cos of some certain circumstances.

I woke up with a little cramp and when i went to pee i noticed very light pinkish discharge. When i was having my bath,i wiped again and it was a clear reddish discharge with mucus. I dont know if i should be very worried. Am going for scan soon.

cc:Zaynie,Blesseddiva,Liftedhands,Glimpse,Messyodi, FloraEc,and all able mamas. This is d first time i am experiencing this since i got pregnant. We r 19weeks. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HeroesMum: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Joomie:
How Una dey.
TEAM OCTOBER 2018 1. joomie ........................... 01 ... XY 2. Fabmummy .................. 06 3. Tinutunde 4. giftedofgod ................... 31 5. Rukkington .................... 06 .... XX 6. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY 7. BeeBlossoms ................ 29 .... XX 8. LEEMAH50 ..................... Angel baby. 9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 ... XX 10. HeroesMum ................. 02 11. Chinyeresandra 12. jumy16 .......................... 13 ... XY .... 23/09 13. vicky9ice ........................12 14. gracewealth007 15. Topmid 16. GODSMILEFOREVER 17. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX 18. Aitee1.............................. 25 19. ngsoundz ....................... 13 20. bayobabe ........................14 ... XY 21.Tabsy ............................... 22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24 23. amypearl ........................ 05 24. Godisgracious ............... 25. Rejoice04 ....................... 13 ... XX 26. ladyP30 .......................... 26 27. orirebaby ........................ 25 28. Docnnechiji .................... 14 29. Blesseddiva .................... 28/30 30. mercifull .......................... 09 31. Pacce .............................. 32. Mumifortune .................. 31 33. Stmema .......................... 18
Present Cappo, we don reach 39wks now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
jumy16:
BA! BA! BA

mama zayne
mama joomie
mama rejoice
mama peace
mama zeezaa

Congrats teamie. Thank God it ended in praise. God bless your Prince.

Try to do your sitz bath religiously. You will be fine also rest well. Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
MzCorleone:
BA!
BA!

Congrats ma'am. God bless your Prince. I wish you fastest recovery on that tear part.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Joomie:

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
3. Tinutunde
11. Chinyeresandra
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. GODSMILEFOREVER

Present Cappo. We are fine but the pressure down there no be here.

I pray I enter October anyhow even if it's first week. Baby should bake well.

I wish every waddling mama a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Helen4, welcome to team January. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. I think pcv of 32 is nothing to worry about for now until you are close to edd. Put up your pcv by taking iron/ferrous tabs if you are not on it already and eat plenty of green leafy vegetables. I forsee a new year baby. Congratulations.

Bunny19, I would be worried and race to the hospital. Likely causes from my experience could be low lying placenta + stress(do u bend to sweep?), heavy gbenshing or lifting heavy stuff. Please try to update us with your progress. God is with you and baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.