Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8167774 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Hi mama's, I've been experiencing leg cramps and lower abdomen cramps for like two weeks now. it comes like twice a day and I always lay down immediately I feel the pain and it goes down too. secondly, my tummy gets hard and gets normal after a while. please mothers am getting scared this is my second pregnancy or is it because of the space between my first (he's 3 and half years). I've not registered for antenatal cos have completed my TT injection and I'm planning to register by Nov. I'm 17w2d pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning beautiful Mama's in the house, please i have an issue that has been bothering me for a while.

I am about 14 weeks gone now, and i am having increased virginal discharge (it is not smelly or anything) but the issue is that it creates wetness around the vagina and causes me serious itching externally. originally i thought it was because of the cyclogest i was inserting but i have long stopped the cyclogest and the problem still continues.

Secondly anytime i and DH BD it is not painful but afterwards it feels like someone sprinkled pepper on my vagina.

Please who has experienced any of this, kindly advise me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello experienced mamas, been having contractions that come and go at intervals since monday. on tuesday morning, i saw small blood mixed wt mucus and so i went to the hospital, i was checked but was told my cervix is still closed. i'm 39 +6days. Is there something i need todo? should i be worried?
please answer me as m beginning to get nervous and anxious for the labour part cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:
Good morning beautiful Mama's in the house, please i have an issue that has been bothering me for a while.

I am about 14 weeks gone now, and i am having increased virginal discharge (it is not smelly or anything) but the issue is that it creates wetness around the vagina and causes me serious itching externally. originally i thought it was because of the cyclogest i was inserting but i have long stopped the cyclogest and the problem still continues.

Secondly anytime i and DH BD it is not painful but afterwards it feels like someone sprinkled pepper on my vagina.

I think I may be able to answer this partially, yes vagina discharge will increase and once it’s not smelly or itchy then you’re fine and the colour is consistent too. When I first got pregnant I noticed that too and was scared but I was told it’s part of being pregnant.
Secondly that part happened to me in my first trimester and I was totally put off but second trimester after the first four weeks the whole thing seemed better and much more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Team June how are we feeling? Remember no lifting heavy stuffs, no pineapple and no peppersoup also minimise sex as body differs....

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:

it very normal to have increased discharge during pregnancy...it should not itch u thou... get pant liners for that....make sure you both engage in enough fore play b4 bd and ensure u have a nice shave down there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:

L

Please go see your doc,it might be sign of infection.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:

It’s normal to experience increased vaginal discharge especially in the first and third trimester, as long as it’s not smelly and itchy then it’s fine.. I experienced the discomfort after BD too, mine was so uncomfortable that I always rush to wash off after BD. I talked to my doctor about it and he said the ph of the vagina is sometimes altered during pregnancy so it’s normal for sperm to cause discomfort that it will stop with time and it eventually did... so relax, what you're feeling is normal but you can still talk to your doctor about it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

I went for a second opinion and truly my baby is no more. IUFD(intra uterine fetal death) according to the two scans. Remember when I was 6weeks n went for scan, they said d fetus is sharing same space with a submucous myoma,apparently the fibroid grew big and kind of suffocated the fetus.

Alhamdulillah for the experience,after 8yrs of trying I was able to carry a child in my womb for 19weeks, I know am not barren and this just proves it.

Greater things ahead for me, will look into how to get rid of this fibroid then I will try again, I won't give up. I need all d prayers I can get from u all as I go for evacuation.

I love u all and wish my lovely team mates and all wonderful mama safe delivery. N one will suffer any loss inshaAllah. It's well with u all. kiss kiss kiss
I’m so sorry for your loss dear.. I believe God has a reason for everything and he’s working out your miracle. I wish you a successful surgery, it’s well!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2018
whyworryPH:

You can start now.
Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19 dear, it is well. Grieve, cry but dust it off soon and face the problem squarely. Take heart.

Godisgracious, your baby's weight is just fine, go through my post, i posted average weight per week last week.

Zaynie mama, thank God for the angels that broke the fall.

Stmema panic is not allowed in our books, patapata, u'll be induced. Patapata​, episiotomy. But all in all you and baby will survive it.

ladyP30​ blesseddiva I'm also doing fine ooo

Rejoice04 heroesmum Vicky9ice i sight Una. We are almost there

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2018
In other news, i woke up to the news of impending NLC strike. Which way Nigeria. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2018
UmmuFareed:
Hello mamas in the house, how's the waddling business? May God make it easy for us all.

Pls I have a question, when is it right to start using pregnacare? I'm just 8weeks gone and also a FTM.
Hello mama, start using it immediately because it contains folic acid and other essential vitamins that are very mportant in the first 12weeks of pregnancy.
Preferrably, use pregnacare with omega-3
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19:
Majestique and Rbae, hope u r all feeling much better. May God continue to be with u and ur Lo's Amin. Mama zaynie I don vote o... Wish u d best ma.

@team February, i'm free at last!! I've have finally gotten to the end of the tunnel and i can now see the light. so at 18 weeks no more morning sickness. I'll modify my edd once i go for scan this week. Thanks to all my teamie, bunny19, mitchyy, whyworryPH, gegyna, sunbestie, faithpeace, zaynie, pacce, liftedhands, messyodi, dazzlinganio, hyphee, for your words of encouragement.

@ bunny19, just read about your loss now. It's so sad an experience but i pray that God will give you another reason to smile soon. Take heart.

modified: went for scan yesterday and edd is 26 Feb, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2018
@chloe00 @Mzora @PraisesG @Anitaamich Thank you for your kind responses. During the day when i use pant liner i am fine. Its just in the evening when i remove my underwear i itch because the wetness in the area causes me discomfort... I will sha talk to my doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:
@chloe00 @Mzora @PraisesG @Anitaamich Thank you for your kind responses. During the day when i use pant liner i am fine. Its just in the evening when i remove my underwear i itch because the wetness in the area causes me discomfort... I will sha talk to my doctor

My dear please speak to your doctor. Testing for infection would really be important to rule it out. Infection showed me pepper last pregnancy and eventually caused my water to break and then PPROM.

I'm not so concerned about the increase in discharge cos preggy women experience that, but that itching...
Please insist on running test for infection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2018
bunny19 so sorry for your loss. God will grant you double and you will recover all that you have lost in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Rayhanna:
Hello experienced mamas, been having contractions that come and go at intervals since monday. on tuesday morning, i saw small blood mixed wt mucus and so i went to the hospital, i was checked but was told my cervix is still closed. i'm 39 +6days. Is there something i need todo? should i be worried?
please answer me as m beginning to get nervous and anxious for the labour part cry
Do not worry mama. You are not too far from delivery. The signs you are experiencing are normal for your stage. Just increase your activity (trekking/walking or climbing staircase). Get queen pineapple as it helps in dilating cervix. BD also helps too cos sperm contains a component (forgotten the name) that helps in dilating the cervix.

If this is your first pregnancy, then perhaps baby wants to stay longer as is very common with first pregnancies. But please chilax, your body is just preparing for your baby's grand entrance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
@bunny19,the lord is ur strength.

Mothers in the house pls chook mouth in dis biko.I wil be relocating soon.My question is can a nurse bath a baby for me for like 2weeks?cos MIL is saying that i should stay back so that she can bathe the baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Naomi1990:
Hi mama's, I've been experiencing leg cramps and lower abdomen cramps for like two weeks now. it comes like twice a day and I always lay down immediately I feel the pain and it goes down too. secondly, my tummy gets hard and gets normal after a while. please mothers am getting scared this is my second pregnancy or is it because of the space between my first (he's 3 and half years). I've not registered for antenatal cos have completed my TT injection and I'm planning to register by Nov. I'm 17w2d pregnant.
The lower abdominal pains sound like round ligament pain which is expected since your Uterus is expanding to accommodate baby's growth.
Leg cramp is part of the pregnancy package too. Other mamas who experience it may suggest what they do to ease it up.
Your tommy getting hard and relaxing afterwards is Braxton Hicks. It is false or practicing contraction. It is usually a third trimester thing. As long as it doesn't come with cramps and goes away, you have nothing to worry about. It will become more often as you get closer. Try to always stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=Bunny19 post=71509654]Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

I went for a second opinion and truly my baby is no more. IUFD(intra uterine fetal death) according to the two scans. Remember when I was 6weeks n went for scan, they said d fetus is sharing same space with a submucous myoma,apparently the fibroid grew big and kind of suffocated the fetus.

Alhamdulillah for the experience,after 8yrs of trying I was able to carry a child in my womb for 19weeks, I know am not barren and this just proves it.

Greater things ahead for me, will look into how to get rid of this fibroid then I will try again, I won't give up. I need all d prayers I can get from u all as I go for evacuation.

I love u all and wish my lovely team mates and all wonderful mama safe delivery. N one will suffer any loss inshaAllah. It's well with u all. kiss kiss kiss

[/quote)

I just came online now and saw this, I am in tears right now. My dear, God knows best, he that gave you this will give you another......I don't even know what to type...my hands are numb. We won't stop praying for you dear. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
whyworryPH:

Do not worry mama. You are not too far from delivery. The signs you are experiencing are normal for your stage. Just increase your activity (trekking/walking or climbing staircase). Get queen pineapple as it helps in dilating cervix. BD also helps too cos sperm contains a component (forgotten the name) that helps in dilating the cervix.

If this is your first pregnancy, then perhaps baby wants to stay longer as is very common with first pregnancies. But please chilax, your body is just preparing for your baby's grand entrance.

Thanks a lot mama, i really appreciate as ur words just seem to make me feel better. May we all meet our loved ones in peace. e-hugs ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anapuao:

Hello mama, start using it immediately because it contains folic acid and other essential vitamins that are very mportant in the first 12weeks of pregnancy.
Preferrably, use pregnacare with omega-3
Ok. Thanks ma. Will get it ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Team May, where art thou? How are you all faring? Hope MS isn't holding you down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
Will do Tnx
whyworryPH:

My dear please speak to your doctor. Testing for infection would really be important to rule it out. Infection showed me pepper last pregnancy and eventually caused my water to break and then PPROM.

I'm not so concerned about the increase in discharge cos preggy women experience that, but that itching...
Please insist on running test for infection.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
UmmuFareed:
Team May, where art thou? How are you all faring? Hope MS isn't holding you down.

Who is even our cappo? Has your ms started?
Mine has started in full force and it’s not funny o. I’m having Food aversion too. I’m so grateful to God for this journey, I don’t mind all the sickness grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Iyamefa:

Who is even our cappo? Has your ms started?
Mine has started in full force and it’s not funny o. I’m having Food aversion too. I’m so grateful to God for this journey, I don’t mind all the sickness grin

We dey kampe no shaking. No ms yet ooo. Just my boobs heavy and bigger in size. My mouth tastes strange in the morning, so I chew bitter leaf and afterwards brush, then good to go. I'm looking fairer and shinny according to DH.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joomie:
In other news, i woke up to the news of impending NLC strike. Which way Nigeria. undecided

Honestly sis, I need that strike sooooooo badly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Honestly sis, I need that strike sooooooo badly

The strike will be fully utilized. Plenty beauty sleep and rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thegoodlife300: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
suzystores:
BS....
I have always prayed to God for a very easy delivery and He did it.On Saturday 15th sept i started having cramps.so i didnt take it seriously becos it wasnt painful.its started by 9am.i was even watching my africa magic.so by 12pm i decided to call my bro dats a doctor.i told him i m having cramps but its not painful so he adviced me to go to my hospital for check up.i took my bath,applied my make up,cat work enter transport.lolz...as i got to d hospital doc checked me and said madam you are already 5cm gone.i was like u are not serious.how can it be.the doc said i should call my husband to go get my bag.so i called him to come to d hospital first dat i dont know what dis doc is saying .Hubby came to d hospital and doc repected d same thing.i followed hubby home to go carry my bag.we came bk to d hospital.i was just myself cos i wasnt feeling pains just the cramp.within 10mins i was feeling pressed.when ever d cramp comes i will feel like pooing so i called the doc that i m feeling pressed.she decided to check me again if i m up to 10cm.as i lay down to be checked,d force to poo came again.i was like doctor ooo i want to poooooo,i cant hold it again ooo.as d doc put his hand to check my cevix,he was aleady touching my baby's head.Chai,both the doc n d nurses started running around.d doc was like....were is the sccissors....bring the hand cloves....as all these were going on my baby's head was already coming out.just one push and the whole body was out .He was screeming down d hospital.it was like a movie to me.every things was so fast and painless.no single tear.Its can only be God.
Observation!!! When i was 36weeks i started inserting evening primrose capsule into my virgina.i also did it for my first pregnancy n it really helped to ripening the cervix n i dilated very fast too.
I pray for those still pregnant,yours will be easiler n faster.You will go in and come out safely in Jesus Name.Amen!

Congratulations, God is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pearl05:

I'm good over here. No ms yet. I pray it continues like that. Enjoying my normal daily routine. cheesy
Enjoy it dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.