Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8223993 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations � sis! Supernatural support all the way!
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.
Dancing forward majestically. Pls mother's join me to thank God as I welcomed my wonderful princess to this world on 27th Sept 2017 by 1:13 am weighing 3.2 via Trial of Labour after CS (TOLAC) turned emergency CS. This is my second CS and my second baby. Just have one chance to go may Allah make children pious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:
I yard born ooooooh. Join myself and family to welcome our prince and second baby. Our divine gift, who defiled all human reasoning, breezing in majestically at 3: twenty something am on Friday 28th September 2018 weighing 3kg.

BS is sure coming soon, omo dis boy surprise me. I didn't esperredit. It is dramatic.

Ciao. Team September i see Ur handwork, it is not soft at all.

Team October, God will make it easy for us all.

A big congrats mama, God bless d LO

If u know who ports next, gather here for selufiii

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:
I yard born ooooooh. Join myself and family to welcome our prince and second baby. Our divine gift, who defiled all human reasoning, breezing in majestically at 3: twenty something am on Friday 28th September 2018 weighing 3kg.

BS is sure coming soon, omo dis boy surprise me. I didn't esperredit. It is dramatic.

Ghen ghen...dancing mood activated, our cappo don born, our independence baby decided to drop before the day no wahala so far it all ended in praise we're grateful, congrats cappo and a warm welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations � sis. Supernatural support all the way! Enjoy to the fullest
Joomie:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats to Haleematm and Joomie, may ur LOs brings u blessings kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

What am I reading? Hahahaha I am so happy mama Joomie. You wey dey drag say you cannot born in September lost the battle.
That your prince deserves a special medal mbok.
We praise the name of the Lord on your behalf. Your joy shall know no bounds.
Remaining zaynie that will crossover to November 1st cool

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations Joomie
To God alone be the glory
Our prince shall bring us joy unspeakable and unending

God please make it easy for every waddling mama
@fabmummy you are next, it shall be easy and fast in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
happymummy:
Congratulations Joomie
To God alone be the glory
Our prince shall bring us joy unspeakable and unending

God please make it easy for every waddling mama
@fabmummy you are next, it shall be easy and fast in Jesus name Amen

Amen. Thank you sis. Congratulations cappo joomie and haleematm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2018
@Liftedhands. So after we have helped you to win free 2months data u can't use small to update ur diary so people can read abi. u have mouth to be telling me till next year. U will come and beg us to help u again. Anybody that will help u like anything next time. I will unlike them

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm and joomie, congratulations. God bless your los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

Wooow.... Congrats Cappo, God bless the newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.
Dancing forward majestically. Pls mother's join me to thank God as I welcomed my wonderful princess to this world on 27th Sept 2017 by 1:13 am weighing 3.2 via Trial of Labour after CS (TOLAC) turned emergency CS. This is my second CS and my second baby. Just have one chance to go may Allah make children pious

Allahumo Amin.... Congrats ma, God bless your newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Helens101:
Gudmorning mamas,abeg I am so worried now that I couldn't sleep throughout the night. My due date Don pass yet so single sign of labor.i am scared,i don't know what to do again o. Baby is still kicking as usual and I am going to 41weeks.The Doctor I met on my last antenatal visit said that they are going to book me for induction by Monday. I am a first time mum.
Just thought of you now mama, hope you are good? pls let us kw. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chely: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Your life will never be the same again after reading this

Click to read
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
BA
Delivered a bouncing baby girl through cs this morning.
BS coming soon

October mama's
Joomie

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.

Congratulations dear, lots of love to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

Congratulations MA and God bless your little prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.
Congrats Ma God is indeed marvelous hello to our dear Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Godisgracious:
BA
BS coming soon

October mama's
Joomie

Congratulations, baby girl you are most welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.

Congrats mama and welcome to your princess, she's blessed.....quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

Yaayy congrats cappo Joomie Joomie grin,
Welcome prince, He couldn't wait to be Oct 1st baby, seems you attracted him to your home earlier with something nice grin.
He's for signs and for wonders. Waiting for the bs meanwhile enjoy your baby boy. To God be the Glory!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Godisgracious:
BA
BS coming soon

October mama's
Joomie

Wow wow congrats oh mama, welcome to your baby girl, she's blessed and a blessing to all.
Fast recovery to you.
October mamas don port finish oo.
Mama Zaynie hmmm I'm feeling something about your porting oh, you have so many mamas praying for that, pls manage till Oct 1st you hear grin

To God be the glory for all these good news jor.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Chanbaby:
@Lifted hands. So after we have helped you to win free 2months data u can't use small to update ur diary so people can read abi. u have mouth to be telling me till next year. U will come and beg us to help u again. Anybody that will help u like anything next time. I will unlike them
Oh Lord grin which kind monitoring spiricoco be this na?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Bunny19 hugs sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations @Haleematm @Joomie and @Godisgracious. May God bless and keep your Los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats to joomie
Haleematm
Godisgracious

God bless your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

Wow very big congratulations to our dear Cappo may ur little one always put smile on ur face ,Oct mamas make we begin dey warm up oh see me I never even pack even baby clothes I never wash may God help me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Godisgracious:
BA Delivered a bouncing baby girl through cs this morning. BS coming soon
October mama's Joomie
God is indeed Gracious our dear sis congrat ma my regards to ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Haleematm:
BA BA BA.

Congrats ma'am. Wish you quickest recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Joomie:

Congrats Cappo. God bless your Prince.

My baby should just wait till at least October 1st. Am loyal to team October like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats to the mamas that have delivered, may God bless and keep you and yours in Jesus name, Amen.

@Rbae, How are you doing today sis? please come in and let you kw.

@Bunny19, so sorry ma'am, the Lord will give you double for all your troubles, see you soon here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Godisgracious:
BA
BS coming soon

October mama's
Joomie

Congrats teamie. Quick recovery to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.