Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143466 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Issa girl family. My princess and first fruit came into my world exactly 3:43 a.m. today, 3rd October through VD with cut.

Like play like play, I don be person mama cheesy cheesy cheesy
Join me to give glory to the most high God for crowning me with such honor.

Mother's fine except for the pain from the cut.
Baby's doing great, Dh and all extended family are over joyed.

My appreciation goes to all mamas and mamas to be in the house for your contributions to this thread which has serve as a guide to information seeking mothers and mothers to be. Our joy will never be cut short in Jesus name.

Those in line for delivery, you shall all meet your los in good health and sound mind, in Jesus name, Amen.

BS soon by God's grace.

Congratulations,its a girl,mama baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Issa girl family. My princess and first fruit came into my world exactly 3:43 a.m. today, 3rd October through VD with cut.

My appreciation goes to all mamas and mamas to be in the house for your contributions to this thread which has serve as a guide to information seeking mothers and mothers to be. Our joy will never be cut short in Jesus name.

Those in line for delivery, you shall all meet your los in good health and sound mind, in Jesus name, Amen.

BS soon by God's grace.

Congratulations mama...Speedy recovery to you.

Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
sunbestie:

Chaii! Sorry dear it is well
I no just understand my body sef na spitting be my problem ooo
If I eat garri vomiting go start I just keep off... I can't drink water whether warm or cold
God's strength to carry on because it is not an easy something.

Thanks dear, let’s embrace our package lol. I have no idea about the spitting, it’s all new to me as a FTM. I’m going to complain to my doc tomorrow, I can’t eat. Some mamas suggested pap so I went for the closest thing to pap cos I can’t get pap. Oats worked for me for a while but now I can’t keep it down anymore.
You need to see how scared I am of taking my drugs or eating especially at work lol...don’t wanna embarrass myself.
Thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
sunbestie:

I heard bitter kola is not good for medicine, nzu is not good for baby and it causes shortage of blood. This two would have been my best options because I can't stand d smell of ginger
Thanks for ur ideas
u won't chew d bitter cola just place it in your mouth...dats what I have bn using..bt I only use it when am going out,if am at home I go dey pour my spit jeje

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
gegyna:
February mama's, how are we doing? Hope we are going strong.
As for me I have not gotten my appetite back. Am still embracing my palpitations and constipation. Actually landed in hospital last week cos of the constipation. I strained and it got stuck in my rectum. But am good now.

Pls let's find a cappo oh team feb

Teamie sorry about your health, you can try eating watermelon or garden egg. Try and drink lots of water too, like my Doc use to say drink water always not because you are tasty but because you have a baby that needs it. You can’t have too much water.

As for Cappo please someone should volunteer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS soon by God's grace.

Yes!!!
Congrats Mama! May she always make you happy.
Àmín.

Cappo Joomie,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS soon by God's grace.
Congrats. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Anapuao:

Wow!!! It is well with you dear. God will see you through without any complications sis.
I am also holding on. I am like "baby stay in, hang in there lets just get to 36weeks" and so far so good.
They are still keeping a close eye.

Less than two weeks to 36weeks sis. Our stories will definitely end in praise by the special grace of God.
And hopefully we won't port hahahaha Team November of life
If you have less than 2wks to turn 36wks, that means you'll port to November.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chithejoyfulmom:
my baby is so low, walking or lying down hurts. does anyone know how I can help myself. I'm 26weeks gone.
Sorry for the discomfort. Use pillows to support yourself when laying down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS soon by God's grace.
Congrats dear... Welcm princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
irene670:

No this is my second. I guess its because its not been long i gave birth. i gave birth April this year
Maybe dats d reason. Sharp sharp teamie cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My
Congrats mama. We welcome your baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chili89:

Present. Edd according to lmp is 17th.
For now no ms and I pray it stays that way because I suffered ms in my first pregnancy.
Eyaa. This one wan pity u nah cheesy enjoy sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
sunbestie:

Chaii! Sorry dear it is well
I no just understand my body sef na spitting be my problem ooo
If I eat garri vomiting go start I just keep off... I can't drink water whether warm or cold
God's strength to carry on because it is not an easy something.
I wish I had all these to atleast make me feel pregnant but sadly baby decided to exit at 8wks 5days after TTCing for 23months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Anapuao:

Ohhh how I love you teamie. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Anxiety wouldn't let me to be team green o hahahhaaa. But either way, our LOs are always a special gift.

I have screenshot this method of massage to show him hahahaha that its from my special doctor and we will definitely try it.

You know what? something happened last night. I started mopping the floor for no just reason and it just occured to me now that I didn't have as much pain on my back. Hmmmmmmm I will definitely try mopping again to confirm this our special theory.

Thanks once more ma
Love you too teamie and tell hubby it's doctor's prescription wink. Let's enjoy them now when all attention is on us before baby comes to take over cheesy

Let me know if the mopping helped with the pain if you happen to try it again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
It felt just like a dream when I got my BFP. I was over the moon with so many thoughts flooding my mind, like how the baby would look like. I couldn't even wait for the bump to start showing early enough to make my mockers see how my God haven't forgotten me, but God knows best.

I'm happy for that wonderful experience.

For the FTM; if you feel any discomfort please talk to your doc. I didn't listen to my body when I started feeling mild cramping thinking it was normal, it went on for almost 2wks before I decided to check with my doctor who confirmed my greatest fear. But all in all, I'm happy for this journey thus far which shows I am fertile.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
UmmuFareed:
It felt just like a dream when I got my BFP. I was over the moon with so many thoughts flooding my mind, like how the baby would look like. I couldn't even wait for the bump to start showing early enough to make my mockers see how my God haven't forgotten me, but God knows best.

For the FTM; if you feel any discomfort please talk to your doc. I didn't listen to my body when I started feeling mild cramping thinking it was normal, it went on for almost 2wks before I decided to check with my doctor who confirmed my greatest fear. But all in all, I'm happy for this journey thus far which shows I am fertile.

So sad dearie. It's a painful loss indeed.
God who did it before hasn't changed and he will visit you soonest.

Yes, you're fertile dear.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
If you have less than 2wks to turn 36wks, that means you'll port to November.
I am already team November hahaha, Cappo. EDD 13th Nov.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owasgirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats on the safe delivery of your baby girl. May she be a source of unending joy to your home! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
irene670:

No, this is my second.

Wow April 2018! I love this your sharp sharp things grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
tiwatopebam:
am so sorry to say, that doc is a complete amateur, is injection not drug and is used to prevent miscarriage especially when a woman is spotting. madam look for a good gnecologist.
Progesterone can even be drugs or suppositories to insert. As drugs, it cannot lead to miscarriage, it works to actually prevent it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good evening mamas in d house.i yaf started my journey on this one o..we are 12weeks n 6days gone already....where are the team April ooooo?Biko start identifying yasef.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear this teamie, God will give you double for ur loss and Yes! U are fertile.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2018
sunbestie:

I heard bitter kola is not good for medicine, nzu is not good for baby and it causes shortage of blood. This two would have been my best options because I can't stand d smell of ginger
Thanks for ur ideas
you're right about the nzu and bitter kola not been safe.
However, I believe for the bitter kola, that as long as you don't ingest it you're safe. Just pop half a piece into your mouth and leave it there. No chewing or anything. It worked so well for me, although only for two weeks, before I was back to square one.
Until I found relief in garden egg (or guava). Just that you'll have to keep chewing like a goat. Eventually chewing gum also worked (which strangely never worked before).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

congratulations in advance. Don't despair. You're already in the league of mothers. Very soon, we will be saying congrats on the arrival of your babies. It is well dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

So sorry to hear this mama. The Lord will wipe your tears with babies that will bring laughter to your household in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 04, 2018
It's well with you and yours! Just start preparing again cos you are coming back bigger and better.
UmmuFareed:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Be strong darling and expand your tent for your maker will give you double for your delays.

You are a fruitful vine. e-Hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Oh dear, very sad....but just dust yourself up, rejoice in the Lord for proving His mighty work in your life, that same God that did it before will certainly do it again, He'll manifest again, this time around till full term with double for your trouble you hear?
Mama next time don't even think about your mockers, don't let that thought of 'lemme see how they will feel' ever take over your mind, they aren't relevant.....just think about the growing miracle in your womb and keep praising God and He'll take care of the mockers because no one can cover pregnancy when it shows.
It is well!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:49am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Oh my God! I’m so sorry to hear this teamie. Praying you get double next time and return soonest!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvissweet2f(f): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Anapuao:

Wow!!! It is well with you dear. God will see you through without any complications sis.
I am also holding on. I am like "baby stay in, hang in there lets just get to 36weeks" and so far so good.
They are still keeping a close eye.

Less than two weeks to 36weeks sis. Our stories will definitely end in praise by the special grace of God.
And hopefully we won't port hahahaha Team November of life
Amen and Amen dear.
It is well.
We will all share our testimonies.
As for me, porting is allowed oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Keji3:
Knock knock, hello mamas it's good to be back on my second missionary journey � , this second journey has been easy and not easy at same time but in all i thank God. I'm 18 weeks gone, edd is 2nd of march but i hope for feb cos i can't wait to offload�. I wish us all safe journey and delivery.

mama, we would be glad to recieve you in February team o. grin my teamies, oya gather lets ensure she decamp

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: barag(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.