Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143913 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2018
TEAM JANUARY
TEAM PACESETTERS
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 27, 26, 25, 24 and 23+ weeks.

Take your routine drugs, eat your fruits and vegetables, we are almost there. 3rd trimester is just by the corner about 3 months to go.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
Wowwwwww SwtDove haff born o cheesy cheesy, congratulations darling, prince you're welcome
You will indeed be a sign and a wonderkiss.

Congratulations mama @Owasgirl may God bless your lo kiss.

@UmmuFareed so sorry about your loss but don't worry you will be back here even earlier than you think so I say congratulations in advance to you.

@theworldbest you are highly welcome Dear to our team(April), kindly give your edd so I can add it to the list. May you carry and deliver with ease, Amen.

Thanks @pam09 and lawvlypearl for the mention kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello mamas, its been awhile. Old member Team May here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:
Gud morning everyone, one of my friend is pregnant and she's at 38 weeks already and ds breaking water of a thing happened to her at 37 weeks up till now she has not labour.. Hope is fyn and how long wil d water break with no effect on both d baby and mother.Google earlier said d water is amino acid and wen finished it can stop d baby, moreover d mother n d baby r prone to infection if d water remains broke with no labour... She has gone to hospital and she was asked to wait for a week again.... Pls I need ur candid advice

Tell your friend to quickly check into another hospital. How can her water break for over one week and hospital is asking her to wait? Is she certain her water broke? Or maybe just a leak?

I was in a labour for a day and half and i didnt even know. Got to the hospital on the second day,dr noticed my fluid was low and in his words 'the baby has to come out'.

All in all, hospital asap and get a scan done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Anapuao:
I am already team November hahaha, Cappo. EDD 13th Nov.
Sorry I meant to say October.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:
It felt just like a dream when I got my BFP. I was over the moon with so many thoughts flooding my mind, like how the baby would look like. I couldn't even wait for the bump to start showing early enough to make my mockers see how my God haven't forgotten me, but God knows best.

I'm happy for that wonderful experience.

For the FTM; if you feel any discomfort please talk to your doc. I didn't listen to my body when I started feeling mild cramping thinking it was normal, it went on for almost 2wks before I decided to check with my doctor who confirmed my greatest fear. But all in all, I'm happy for this journey thus far which shows I am fertile.

It is well with you Ma God will give you double for loss soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Besea:
TEAM JANUARY
TEAM PACESETTERS
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 27, 26, 25, 24 and 23+ weeks.

Take your routine drugs, eat your fruits and vegetables, we are almost there. 3rd trimester is just by the corner about 3 months to go.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

Present Cappo 1. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....
Sept mom ported to oct grin

Congratulations Ma He shall fulfill destiny he shall be source of joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

You will be fine love.

Thank you ma'am. This all I need. I will go get the drugs as soon as I can. I guess with time I will start getting really excited about this the way you all are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:
Hello mama's in the house. I'm very new year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4761832/please-need-advice-nairalanders-just#71655488

My sis, i admire you and already love you for your decision, please keep the baby like you have decided no need to be scared or confused, mamas here have seen it all and are always available to help anyhow they can.

There is one courageous mama here that has traveled same road as you are right now and whenever i read her updates i can tell that she doesn't regret her decision everytime she looks at her gorgeous daughter.

Time will heal everything (parents reaction, bf's reaction, family & friend reactions and every other), just give yourself time and i promise you and all will be fine.

Me i am very sentimental about pregnancy for obvious reasons, i have been married for 3years 9months & 14days, and i have been so waiting to share my "I am pregnant news" so don't look to far when you need real life experience of trying for a baby to motivate you that you have made the right decision

With that said, i think you will be Team June cappo, we your teamies (by God's grace) will join you soon, abi you are Sunbestie -teamie

cc: Kelizosuy
Zaynie

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Towerofgrace:

With that said, i think you will be Team June cappo, we your teamies (by God's grace) will join you soon, abi you are Sunbestie -teamie

cc: Kelizosuy
Zaynie

Thank you ma'am. Amen ma to your prayers by God's grace. Yes scan says EDD is 2nd of June +/- 2weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:
It felt just like a dream when I got my BFP. I was over the moon with so many thoughts flooding my mind, like how the baby would look like. I couldn't even wait for the bump to start showing early enough to make my mockers see how my God haven't forgotten me, but God knows best.

I'm happy for that wonderful experience.

For the FTM; if you feel any discomfort please talk to your doc. I didn't listen to my body when I started feeling mild cramping thinking it was normal, it went on for almost 2wks before I decided to check with my doctor who confirmed my greatest fear. But all in all, I'm happy for this journey thus far which shows I am fertile.
I'm sorry about your loss. May God comfort you and make you smile soon in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

I'm so much in a confused state here. I'm 5seeks 2days gone pregnant according to scan yesterday. My issue is I'm not married and my bf doesn't want the baby but I strongly do because I think I'm not that fertile. I created a thread previously in the family section where I asked for advise on what to do with the pregnancy before telling my BF. This

Now I've told him and he doesn't want me to keep it. I'm so depressed now. We started dating this year and he was planning we could get married late next year but he says he doesn't want to get married like this. Now I've even decided he doesn't have to marry me but I would keep the baby. Now I'm so so in a depressed and confused mood.

I hope single pregnant ladies are allowed in here.

Thank you all ma'am as I wait your advises.

These are screenshots of our chats below .

Biko you don't have to think twice about keeping the baby, you are very much welcome here, He'll still come back to apologise.
Thank God you decided already to keep this baby, God will have mercy and help you.
My friend passed thru this same issue with her then boyfriend, now hubby. I advised her to keep it and her parents helped her, they sent her to London where she had her son that 2010, had her masters degree also, b4 returning to naija, the man came back to her and apologised that he acted that way because he was still struggling to save and plan for their wedding next year as they both agreed, he paid her bride price, up till now 8yrs, no other baby has come(I'm praying she'll be blessed soon with more children) what if she has aborted? That means no child for her after their wedding, meanwhile they just finished the marriage rites last year, imagine!
So I congratulate you and wish you happy and healthy preg journey.
Don't allow depression mbok, read uplifting books and try to keep your mind focused on your miracle and God. Cheers

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....

September mom
October baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

Welcome to the world little one and congrats to you mama.
May your cute prince always make you happy and proud. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Biko you don't have to think twice about keeping the baby, you are very much welcome here, He'll still come back to apologise.

Thank you ma'am. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..

Congrats mom and welcome prince, you shall excel.
Sorry mama for the tear of love from your precious, it's worth it and to God be the glory.
Quick healing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Hello Faithlovve. I must commend you for your bravery. This decision you took to keep this baby will have you thanking God in the nearest future.

Please make yourself at home love. We are here for you and will give you all the support you need to go through this journey.

Whenever you are down, come in here and rant and we will give you a shoulder to lean on. The road might look bleak but by the time your bundle of joy arrives, don't be surprised your boyfriend will come crawling and begging for forgiveness.

There is no judgement here and so being a single mother has nothing to do with this forum. We are all mothers nurturing life and sticking together through thick and thin.

Welcome once again and please start taking folic acid one a day. You can add fesolate to it and take it one tablet 2 times a day.

You will be fine love.

Exactly, your head dey there!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

Thank you ma'am. This all I need. I will go get the drugs as soon as I can. I guess with time I will start getting really excited about this the way you all are.

Babies are always a wonderful addition to a family.
If you're having fears then keeping the baby is your best option.
It won't be easy, there will be hurdle to jumps, financial burdens on you as a single mom, there will be stigmatism but at the end of the day, with determination you and your child will be very fine.

You're a woman, we don't need anybody to help us carry a pregnancy, we don't need anybody to help us bear our children and with hardwork we can raise our children up by ourselves.
Hopefully your bf will change his mind along the way.
In the mean time, once you cross the first trimester, try to inform his family so that your child will not be termed wrongly.
You'll also need the support of your family so you might need to tell someone in confidence for now in case of emergency.

Wishing you plenty good luck.
Stay strong kiss

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Aitee1:
Good morning waddling mamas and baby dust to our TTC mums in here.

Independence mamas how's the count down going?
Me I'm tired already oh and I still got 3 more weeks to go, these days I used roughly 30min to get out of bed the struggle is hard, I have started taking dates fruit but is like it makes me hungry after taking it and I don't like such, abeg what else can i take or do to make me offload latest next week, pineapple is acidic my system doesn't tolerate acidic fruits

Walk walk walk, climb stairs and let hubby massage that space btw the back of your heel and your ankle, it causes uterine contraction.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
Congrats ma. Were you expecting a girl? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
zaynie:

Babies are always a wonderful addition to a family.
If you're having fears then keeping the baby is your best option.
It won't be easy, there will be hurdle to jumps, financial burdens on you as a single mom, there will be stigmatism but at the end of the day, with determination you and your child will be very fine.

You're a woman, we don't need anybody to help us carry a pregnancy, we don't need anybody to help us bear our children and with hardwork we can raise our children up by ourselves.
Hopefully your bf will change his mind along the way.
In the mean time, once you cross the first trimester, try to inform his family so that your child will not be termed wrongly.
You'll also need the support of your family so you might need to tell someone in confidence for now in case of emergency.

Wishing you plenty good luck.
Stay strong kiss

Thank you ma'am. I will do just that. The love here is just too much. Thank you all ma'ams. God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

The truth is that at this point, she can only work with a doctor and follow the doctor's advise.

She shouldn't be left to continue with the pregnancy without at least trying to induce her. Her water breaking can indeed expose her to infection.
Which hospital is she using? Govt or private?
I would suggest she gets back to them and insists they do something since she is already term.

If they are still hesitant to do anything, let her go to another hospital ASAP.
thanks every one.. She said d water stop coming today, does dat means it's leakages and if its leakage is it not harmful too? Since Saturday.. Only Thursday she has not seen d water... In addition she said it's just few drops can it be leakages... Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

I'm so much in a confused state here. I'm 5seeks 2days gone pregnant according to scan yesterday. My issue is I'm not married and my bf doesn't want the baby but I strongly do because I think I'm not that fertile. I created a thread previously in the family section where I asked for advise on what to do with the pregnancy before telling my BF. This

Now I've told him and he doesn't want me to keep it. I'm so depressed now. We started dating this year and he was planning we could get married late next year but he says he doesn't want to get married like this. Now I've even decided he doesn't have to marry me but I would keep the baby. Now I'm so so in a depressed and confused mood.

I hope single pregnant ladies are allowed in here.

Thank you all ma'am as I wait your advises.

These are screenshots of our chats below .

U've made d best decision dear
As ur name implies, have faith and all will be well sooner than expected
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Goldenheart002:

U've made d best decision dear
As ur name implies, have faith and all will be well sooner than expected

Thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
lawvlypearl:

Congrats mama. Welcome to the world prince

Welcome teamie...may we all carry to term, kindly state Edd and let cappo @jina24 add you up. We are blessed to have you.

Thanks teamie. Edd is 11/04/19

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
rabluk:

Oh mama Bunny19. How we miss you. Even with our small bump, we still had the most roll calls... i dunno how you do it, but i can only try as it's been boring without a cappo. Lemme volunteer but i may need assistance sometimes o. Dear Team February, lemme know what you think

Thats fine, you can carry on. Im still not over the loss yet thats why i have been kinda dull here. It is well. Bunny19 you remain in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
rabluk:

Oh mama Bunny19. How we miss you. Even with our small bump, we still had the most roll calls... i dunno how you do it, but i can only try as it's been boring without a cappo. Lemme volunteer but i may need assistance sometimes o. Dear Team
February, lemme know what you think

Thats fine, you can carry on. Im still not over the loss yet thats why i have been kinda dull here. It is well. Bunny19 you remain in my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

I can imagine because I still remember her dd's pics, watermelon at work oo, God pls do miracle and give me cuteness as I just couldn't eat enough fruits esp watermelon, couldn't stand sweet taste even up till now.
awwwwn. Don't worry dear. Tomorrow is the naming, when the professional pictures come out, I'll leave it here for 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

I wish I had all these to atleast make me feel pregnant but sadly baby decided to exit at 8wks 5days after TTCing for 23months.

So sad teamie but God knows d best for u. D good Lord dat did it for me will do for u too.
U will be back soon with double blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
faithpeace:
u won't chew d bitter cola just place it in your mouth...dats what I have bn using..bt I only use it when am going out,if am at home I go dey pour my spit jeje
cheesy >: grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
claseek:
you're right about the nzu and bitter kola not been safe.
However, I believe for the bitter kola, that as long as you don't ingest it you're safe. Just pop half a piece into your mouth and leave it there. No chewing or anything. It worked so well for me, although only for two weeks, before I was back to square one.
Until I found relief in garden egg (or guava). Just that you'll have to keep chewing like a goat. Eventually chewing gum also worked (which strangely never worked before).
Thanks dear I will try d garden egg or guava. Chewing gum don't work for me... It is always bitter in my mouth
Bolded got me laughing out loud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
Cute baby welcome... Congrats mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.