Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143923 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Dazzlinganio:

Teamie sorry about your health, you can try eating watermelon or garden egg. Try and drink lots of water too, like my Doc use to say drink water always not because you are tasty but because you have a baby that needs it. You can’t have too much water.

As for Cappo please someone should volunteer.
Oh mama Bunny19. How we miss you. Even with our small bump, we still had the most roll calls... i dunno how you do it, but i can only try as it's been boring without a cappo. Lemme volunteer but i may need assistance sometimes o. Dear Team February, lemme know what you think

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2018
claseek:
congratulations in advance. Don't despair. You're already in the league of mothers. Very soon, we will be saying congrats on the arrival of your babies. It is well dear
You know this actually brought hope and smile to my face.. I've always wanted to be in that 'mothers league', I've been following this thread for a very long time cause I love the way mothers relate with one another on here and I've always wanted to feel among and to be called a MOM too by my LO. I know it will happen in due time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks to you all for your wonderful messages, may you all carry to full term and deliver with ease. There shall be no more loss.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:
Thanks to you all for your wonderful messages, may you all carry to full term and deliver with ease. There shall be no more loss.
Ummufareed may Allah give you triple for your stress. You're surely coming to testify

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh dear, very sad....but just dust yourself up, rejoice in the Lord for proving His mighty work in your life, that same God that did it before will certainly do it again, He'll manifest again, this time around till full term with double for your trouble you hear?
Mama next time don't even think about your mockers, don't let that thought of 'lemme see how they will feel' ever take over your mind, they aren't relevant.....just think about the growing miracle in your womb and keep praising God and He'll take care of the mockers because no one can cover pregnancy when it shows.
It is well!
Sincerely, that thought really crossed my mind; I thought to myself maybe it actually isn't right thinking about my mockers when I should've been celebrating Gods wonder in my life. I now know better! Thanks ma

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2018
rabluk:

Ummufareed may Allah give you triple for your stress. You're surely coming to testify
Allahumo Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Subhanalillah it is well In Shaa Allah ma'am. Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Sincerely, that thought really crossed my mind; I thought to myself maybe it actually isn't right thinking about my mockers when I should've been celebrating Gods wonder in my life. I now know better! Thanks ma

Don't worry my sister, you will surely come back soon, carry to full term and share your BA and BS, on this thread.....and keep coming back with many more till you are tired of getting pregnant set as long as God is on the throne.
Congratulations in advance mama!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Gud morning everyone, one of my friend is pregnant and she's at 38 weeks already and ds breaking water of a thing happened to her at 37 weeks up till now she has not labour.. Hope is fyn and how long wil d water break with no effect on both d baby and mother.Google earlier said d water is amino acid and wen finished it can stop d baby, moreover d mother n d baby r prone to infection if d water remains broke with no labour... She has gone to hospital and she was asked to wait for a week again.... Pls I need ur candid advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

Amen. God will bless you soon. All will be well mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Bunny19:
I have been so emotional reading all ur mentions.... So many of them that I am still shocked with d show of love and prayers. Wow! I don't know what to say, God in His infinite Mercy will reward u all and grant u ur heart desires. AminH

I couldn't do the two procedures again cos when d director evaluated me again, he realised d gestational age was reading 13weeks when I was supposed to be 20weeks as at that time. He said the baby was reducing in size since it was lifeless n no blood supply to it again so it can come out from my cervix. He decide to induce me so I can go into labour.

Mamas na there I see hell and back. Horrible experience that I will never forget,i kept having contractions from that evening till d following day, I threw up like 10times n became week. The doc on duty checked me n said I was 4cm dilated. I had it to my neck, and told my husband to tell dem to evacuate me. So they wheeled me to d theatre in d morning n carried out d procedure. The doctor later told my husband that if I had been patient for some few hours that it would have come out itself cos when they opened my cervix in d theatre the head was already showing.

My patience no reach there o, Kai women r trying. So I got discharged today Alhamdulillah. Will be going for evaluation in a month's time then d doctor will book me for d myectomy by November

I thank God for everything and I know this has opened up d way for me for more blessings from God. Am hopeful

Thanks my lovely sisters I can't mention u all but know that I appreciate u all n love u so much. Ur prayers for me kept me going. My twinny @Dazzlinganio... God bless u n Lo n she will be my god daughter. Mama zaynie I saw ur pm I can't access my email. Pls reach me on this line . Congratulations to all d mamas that have just put to bed, may ur Los be d coolness of ur eyes and those still waddling I wish u all safe delivery, they shall be no loss. I will be back again inshaAllah kiss kiss

OMG!!! embarassed I'm just seeing this now. OMG!!! Mama Bunny, so sorry. I am short of words but I know God will surprise you sooner than you think, u will have a successful surgery by Gods grace and you'll be back here soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello mama's in the house. I'm very new year.

I'm so much in a confused state here. I'm 5seeks 2days gone pregnant according to scan yesterday. My issue is I'm not married and my bf doesn't want the baby but I strongly do because I think I'm not that fertile. I created a thread previously in the family section where I asked for advise on what to do with the pregnancy before telling my BF. This

https://www.nairaland.com/4761832/please-need-advice-nairalanders-just#71655488

Now I've told him and he doesn't want me to keep it. I'm so depressed now. We started dating this year and he was planning we could get married late next year but he says he doesn't want to get married like this. Now I've even decided he doesn't have to marry me but I would keep the baby. Now I'm so so in a depressed and confused mood.

I hope single pregnant ladies are allowed in here.

Thank you all ma'am as I wait your advises.

These are screenshots of our chats below .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:
It felt just like a dream when I got my BFP. I was over the moon with so many thoughts flooding my mind, like how the baby would look like. I couldn't even wait for the bump to start showing early enough to make my mockers see how my God haven't forgotten me, but God knows best.

I'm happy for that wonderful experience.

For the FTM; if you feel any discomfort please talk to your doc. I didn't listen to my body when I started feeling mild cramping thinking it was normal, it went on for almost 2wks before I decided to check with my doctor who confirmed my greatest fear. But all in all, I'm happy for this journey thus far which shows I am fertile.
Cheer up dear. U have already been inducted into the "motherhood hall of fame" and nothing can change it. Concentrate ur energy on positive thoughtsand less on ur lockers for God will definitely perfect all that concerns u its only a matter oftime. U will surely come back to announce ur bfp,ba,and bs soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2018
theworldbest:
Good evening mamas in d house.i yaf started my journey on this one o..we are 12weeks n 6days gone already....where are the team April ooooo?Biko start identifying yasef.
Welcome onboard dear. May u have the most beautiful and memorable journey. Co.grats teamie and welcome to team April on behalf of our cappo @jina24.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:
Gud morning everyone, one of my friend is pregnant and she's at 38 weeks already and ds breaking water of a thing happened to her at 37 weeks up till now she has not labour.. Hope is fyn and how long wil d water break with no effect on both d baby and mother.Google earlier said d water is amino acid and wen finished it can stop d baby, moreover d mother n d baby r prone to infection if d water remains broke with no labour... She has gone to hospital and she was asked to wait for a week again.... Pls I need ur candid advice
no one to help me out here?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2018
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My prince made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....
Sept mom ported to oct grin

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:
Hello mama's in the house. I'm very new year.

Hello Faithlovve. I must commend you for your bravery. This decision you took to keep this baby will have you thanking God in the nearest future.

Please make yourself at home love. We are here for you and will give you all the support you need to go through this journey.

Whenever you are down, come in here and rant and we will give you a shoulder to lean on. The road might look bleak but by the time your bundle of joy arrives, don't be surprised your boyfriend will come crawling and begging for forgiveness.

There is no judgement here and so being a single mother has nothing to do with this forum. We are all mothers nurturing life and sticking together through thick and thin.

Welcome once again and please start taking folic acid one a day. You can add fesolate to it and take it one tablet 2 times a day.

You will be fine love.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chithejoyfulmom: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Sorry for the discomfort. Use pillows to support yourself when laying down.
thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chithejoyfulmom: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
joilin:

Sorry for the pain. I think it's part of the package. Other sabi mamas ll answer u
thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....

Congrats mama. We rejoice with your family and welcome your prince to our world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:

The truth is that at this point, she can only work with a doctor and follow the doctor's advise.

She shouldn't be left to continue with the pregnancy without at least trying to induce her. Her water breaking can indeed expose her to infection.
Which hospital is she using? Govt or private?
I would suggest she gets back to them and insists they do something since she is already term.

If they are still hesitant to do anything, let her go to another hospital ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....

Congrats dear and a warm welcome to your chubby prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2018
pam09:

Welcome onboard dear. May u have the most beautiful and memorable journey. Co.grats teamie and welcome to team April on behalf of our cappo @jina24.

Thanks mama n Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owiizzy: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2018
tiwatopebam:
am so sorry to say, that doc is a complete amateur, is injection not drug and is used to prevent miscarriage especially when a woman is spotting. madam look for a good gnecologist.

Thanks much. I'm seeing this Dr in a teaching hospital o. I don't where else to go check for a good gynecologist. I keep on asking if there is nothing to give. I asked someone to refer me to another Dr. He told me one I'm seeing is good. I'll try and ask other people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
Congratulations dear
,God bless me with my own Prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning waddling mamas and baby dust to our TTC mums in here.

Independence mamas how's the count down going?
Me I'm tired already oh and I still got 3 more weeks to go, these days I used roughly 30min to get out of bed the struggle is hard, I have started taking dates fruit but is like it makes me hungry after taking it and I don't like such, abeg what else can i take or do to make me offload latest next week, pineapple is acidic my system doesn't tolerate acidic fruits
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..

Congrats mama. Welcome to the world prince

theworldbest:

Thanks mama n Amen to the prayers

Welcome teamie...may we all carry to term, kindly state Edd and let cappo @jina24 add you up. We are blessed to have you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
UmmuFareed:

You're a joyful mother of children. You'll be back before you know it. Gods got you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Owiizzy:

Thanks much. I'm seeing this Dr in a teaching hospital o. I don't where else to go check for a good gynecologist. I keep on asking if there is nothing to give. I asked someone to refer me to another Dr. He told me one I'm seeing is good. I'll try and ask other people.
Ask well,most docs in teaching hospital has private places,as you have registered under one,another doctor in teaching hospital can't see you(office protocol),so try search for another top gynaecologist and find out where there clinic,preferrably hospital is and see them there.
The one seeing you at teaching hospital,if he documented bed rest in your file ,no other doctor in the teaching hospital premises may help,except you present yourself to labour ward as an emergency case.good luck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
Congratulations dear.
Our long awaited bobo, welicome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:

My dear I personally think if your friend wants a second opinion she should try another hospital.we should try to listen to our Doctors. Good luck to your friend.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
Aww finally his royal highness is here
Welcome little babydove
Thank God it was a successful one
Congrats mommie wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, candance and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.