Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143962 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:

My bags are packed and ready because I can't wait to meet the active little princess in me.
Am I d only on suffering from swollen nose? Hip pain? False contractions?Hunger? Shortness of breath? Vigilante? Heartburn? I can barely walk these days my feet hurts so bad......let me just mention a few cheesy cheesy

All in all we give God the glory, He shall make it easy for us all as we progress.

Take Care Mamas

Welcome back dearie, thank God you feel better now....

No he only you waka come o
Hip pain? Check
False contraction ? Check
Vigilante? Check(turned it into my prayer time)
Shortness of breath? Check
Heartburn? Triple check sef
It shall be worth it at the end because this will surely end in praise! To God be the glory for a safe and successful elcs in advance.
ngwan let the countdown begin....
Father we are here again, Holy ghost come and take control in that theatre(favour room). It is settled!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

That means that Military hospital is your best shot. It's on Aba Road after rumuola. Ask the conductor or taxi driver to stop you at military hospital. You can't miss it. If your are mobile, you will see it just after presidential hotel. If in doubt, ask people once you get to rumuola but you will not miss it as it's along the road on your right side

I will go with the Military hospital. Thank you plentifully. kiss . More grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2018
faithpeace:
I stay in woji 2..u can try obio is a very good hospital bt d crowd is 2 much

That's good grin, thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2018
gratefulme40:

Obio cottage hospital is quite close to Woji

I don’t know what it is like there currently but it was very decent like 5-6years ago however, they have massive crowd. Don’t know if it’s still same

I don’t know about their NHIS services though

Please never take any medication that has no name. I wouldn’t even have paid. I would have left in peace

Someone confirmed the NHIS stuff at military hospital. So I will roll with them . Thanks darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

The cervix will open only when it's ready to. But you can help it rippen with walks, staircase climbing, Queens pineapple consumption as well as dates fruit. Sexual intercourse also helps.
OK thanks... So d cervix is d one delaying d baby den...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Joomie:
My e-family, mamas that have boys, please chook mouth ooo mbok.

After my delivery right in the labour room, the nurse that took my delivery told me she does home service circumcision for 5k (the same charged at the general hospital.) Another nurse also came to advertise her services to us that had boys later on.

We had already been told at anchor that the circumcision clinic at the hospital only takes 20 slots per day or whatever. The hospital is quite far from home and we don't have a car. So my first thought is to go with the nurse that handled my delivery for comfort sakes.

Hubby thinks we should visit the health center near our home but i don't think, those ones will do such cos doctors aren't attached there, all they basically attend to there is headaches and the likes.

The issue now is my MIL out of the blues is insisting we go to the general hospital to do it. That it's only doctors (surgeons) that do it.

My questions are
Is it compulsory we go to the hospital.
Is it only doctors that do it
What are the pros and cons of having the nurse come over to the house.
I don't want to be jumping around the street with a wailing baby. I'll waiting for your responses.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas

Congrats on d safe delivery of ur prince charming
My son's circumcision was done at home by a nurse, she came very early b4 sunrise, all we did was follow d instructions on how to handle it and in less than a week, it was heal. If u can convince ur hubby, I assure u, dat home service is best. Remember it's not a major surgery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:
After being inactive for so long just decided to pop in tonight

God shall grant you all double for your trouble can't really remember names but I have been seeing your updates, we shall not record any loss in our midst again and afflictions shall not rise a second time....time heals... kiss

All the births recorded since I went inactive Congratz mamas! it's the Lord's doing, May your babies grant you all joy that knows no bounds...I wish you all speedy recovery.

GTC mamas - 2 names are very fresh in my mind trippleblessing and Mamatuoyo you already have a space in this our pregnancy thread, I am waiting for your testimonies and every other mama ttc in our midst...you shall possess your possession in Jesus name. Amen
Do you remember when I said we will record our highest number of births on this thread next year?
No joke your names are marked by God's grace and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

Team November how are you all doing? been reading up but I have been so laid back to quote anybody,so sorry about that embarassed
Alot has happened these few weeks and thanks to an advice from BlessedDiva I have been off social media for a while but I am back and better now.

On a lighter note,
So good to know we are almost there grin
This 2nd pregnancy don show me shege grin grin but who am I to complain, I am now a regular customer at d hospital and each time i arrive the nurses will be asking if it's time cheesy
My trailer bump is a wonder embarassed everyone thinks it's mutiple
Hubby is complaining of my size angry he says I have lots of weight to loose after childbirth.....
I can eat for Africa....right now I am eating cereal sef....the chop chop no get timing sef, i am so not concerned about weight cuz I am having ECS grin grin
My bags are packed and ready because I can't wait to meet the active little princess in me.
Am I d only on suffering from swollen nose? Hip pain? False contractions?Hunger? Shortness of breath? Vigilante? Heartburn? I can barely walk these days my feet hurts so bad......let me just mention a few cheesy cheesy

I have even taken leave from my part-time work, online work still in full gear for now till I give birth(shebi it's to wear PJ all day and eat while working in front of a computer)

All in all we give God the glory, He shall make it easy for us all as we progress.

Take Care Mamas

Thanks mama. God bless you.

The lord will be with your for the remaining days and during delivery. Biko eat and enjoy yourself jor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2018
chloe00:

I’m seriously waiting , I can’t wait to sleep on my back and on my tummy grin grin
Now you want to make me cry cry I seriously miss sleeping on my tummy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SEPT ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! One more roll call before our beloved December, I'm so in awe.
Just like yesterday when we saw the most beautiful two lines announcing these bundles of Joy, I can't help but say INDEED THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD.

Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing.
The long awaited 3rd trimester here, we are getting closer to the D-Day. 12weeks or less to go isn't that beautiful. Thank God for bringing us this far. 

How is baby shopping going for everyone?.
Wow, shopping made me realised this is truly happening for real. It will surely end in praise for us all.
Mamas let's try and conclude our shopping as soon as possible so we can atleast wash and iron before packing. I pray God makes provision speedily before we get too heavy to be going around the market.? God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

A big welcome to our newest members
Yasmeena
Chinnybaby99
Mamas you are highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18
026.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
029.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
030.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
031.Ayabaniyi.....................XY....................06/12/18

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
I have an issue with hospitals that behave like this. As a preggy you are supposed to take malaria drugs monthly on a regular basis. My family lives in Artillery but all the women in my house used the teaching hospital for their ante natal. its a distance but they had to do do it that way to avoid stories that touch. you can also register at obio cottage hospital in rumuobiakani but i hear the have a huge crowd there. this is because the hospital is sponsored by Shell. Talk to your hubby cos a hospital that will not tell you the drugs they are giving you can also shedule you for CS when you don't need it

Pearl05:
MAMAS HELP A SISTER PLEASE

I'm new in PH because Dh based there while my work station is in Ebonyi state. I mentioned that I went for scan on Tuesday at one private hospital, they said I should register for antenatal which I did( Me&Dh had agreed that I will use the hospital). After running some tests, Dr said there is malaria ++(I disagreed because I had test the previous week and no atom of malaria)

Dr prescribed some drugs for me. Their small kiosk like medicine shop staff said my bill was #5k. So I insisted on seeing the prescription but was denied. I told the girl that I had folic acid, fasolate, B. Compex and multivitamin tabs at home so I don't need those if they are among the prescription. After long dragging and talking with the Dr, they removed those and cut the bill to 3500.

Dh that went with me was giving me bad eye to just pay the complete money and take the drugs but I refused. So after everything, I paid the #3500 and they gave me TT injection on my arm , pcm tabs and another white tab. No name on the drugs envelop no means of identifying it.

The next day being yesterday I came back to my base in Ebonyi state, the drugs still intact because I don't want to take it.

Is that how private hospitals behave? Don't I have the right to know the drug my doctor prescribed? Must everything be about making money?

Please sabi mama residing in PH, recommend good mama friendly hospital that is listed on NHIS preferably govt hospital.

We are living at Woji

Thank you

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

Personally, I decided not to deal with private hospitals in PH. I'm using UPTH and have no complains so far. I don't make use of NHIS but I always see it's posters at various points in the hospital so I want to believe they are offering such. In fact, if private hospitals accepts NHIS, I'm very sure UPTH will as well.

You could also try BMH or Military hospital. These 3 hospitals are govt hospitals. My sister had 3 of her kids at military hospital with no issues. I used them last year too but my loss have kept me from returning. But their environment is clean and services commendable.

I agree with you. UPTH is the best option unless you can vouch for the private hospital with your chest and most of those ones are expensive

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Thanks mama. God bless you.

The lord will be with your for the remaining days and during delivery. Biko eat and enjoy yourself jor.

Thanks alot mama grin

Currently on my 2nd breakfast...I cannot come and kill myself with hunger cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:
After being inactive for so long just decided to pop in tonight

God shall grant you all double for your trouble can't really remember names but I have been seeing your updates, we shall not record any loss in our midst again and afflictions shall not rise a second time....time heals... kiss

All the births recorded since I went inactive Congratz mamas! it's the Lord's doing, May your babies grant you all joy that knows no bounds...I wish you all speedy recovery.

GTC mamas - 2 names are very fresh in my mind trippleblessing and Mamatuoyo you already have a space in this our pregnancy thread, I am waiting for your testimonies and every other mama ttc in our midst...you shall possess your possession in Jesus name. Amen
Do you remember when I said we will record our highest number of births on this thread next year?
No joke your names are marked by God's grace and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

Team November how are you all doing? been reading up but I have been so laid back to quote anybody,so sorry about that embarassed
Alot has happened these few weeks and thanks to an advice from BlessedDiva I have been off social media for a while but I am back and better now.

On a lighter note,
So good to know we are almost there grin
This 2nd pregnancy don show me shege grin grin but who am I to complain, I am now a regular customer at d hospital and each time i arrive the nurses will be asking if it's time cheesy
My trailer bump is a wonder embarassed everyone thinks it's mutiple
Hubby is complaining of my size angry he says I have lots of weight to loose after childbirth.....
I can eat for Africa....right now I am eating cereal sef....the chop chop no get timing sef, i am so not concerned about weight cuz I am having ECS grin grin

I have even taken leave from my part-time work, online work still in full gear for now till I give birth(shebi it's to wear PJ all day and eat while working in front of a computer)

Take Care Mamas

Thank you so much ma, may your lo arrival comes with everything you desire. We shall occupy our land very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SEPT ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! One more roll call before our beloved December, I'm so in awe.
Just like yesterday when we saw the most beautiful two lines announcing these bundles of Joy, I can't help but say INDEED THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD.

Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing.
The long awaited 3rd trimester here, we are getting closer to the D-Day. 12weeks or less to go isn't that beautiful. Thank God for bringing us this far. 

How is baby shopping going for everyone?.
Wow, shopping made me realised this is truly happening for real. It will surely end in praise for us all.
Mamas let's try and conclude our shopping as soon as possible so we can atleast wash and iron before packing. I pray God makes provision speedily before we get too heavy to be going around the market.? God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

A big welcome to our newest members
Yasmeena
Chinnybaby99
Mamas you are highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18
026.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
029.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
030.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

d missionary is moving fine fine with almighty God grace...

team Dem04,2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2018
bukit05:

Am fine o. Am seriously counting down, can't wait to see and hold him. Have u fixed ur phone?
Not yet am using my office system. from next week Saturday which is 36week, let God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

I'm doing great teamie. Only getting hungrier and sleepier. Let the countdown begin. We thank God for the journey thus far
same here ma, surly it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
congrat to all who have birthed their LO,

my able joomie ur prince shall always be a source of joy to u...

my Oct mama you shall all delivered safely In Gods name

am so sorry for not coming online since, I lost my fone and no time to get one yet couple with my stitches,

my BS is coming soon....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Congrats to all mamas who have delivered.May the Lord bless and keep them.And to those who lost deir,may the Lord give u double for ur trouble.

I don join the begi begi gang.Pls like ou picture.Thanks

https://woobox.com/w3z5jv/gallery/06G4rws16Ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:
After
Take Care Mamas
Good to hear from u teamie. Don't worry about all these discomforts. It will soon end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:

Thanks alot mama grin

Currently on my 2nd breakfast...I cannot come and kill myself with hunger cheesy wink

I wish I can be like you when it comes to eating......I hardly eat,the smell of everything irritates me.havent had anything since last night sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Mama mbok do not do the long walks to induce labour just 30 mins stroll around your neighbourhood or estate listening to praises and moving to feel energetic and fit.
That beauty sleep eehn is really vital now b4 your dependant cutie/the lil chairperson of the home lands, no time for us again to sleep as we like. grin
I tell you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
babestell:

I agree with you. UPTH is the best option unless you can vouch for the private hospital with your chest and most of those ones are expensive
You got that right mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Present

Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 27, 26, 25, 24 and 23+ weeks.

Take your routine drugs, eat your fruits and vegetables, we are almost there. 3rd trimester is just by the corner about 3 months to go.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Joomie:
My e-family, mamas that have boys, please chook mouth ooo mbok.

After my delivery right in the labour room, the nurse that took my delivery told me she does home service circumcision for 5k (the same charged at the general hospital.) Another nurse also came to advertise her services to us that had boys later on.

We had already been told at anchor that the circumcision clinic at the hospital only takes 20 slots per day or whatever. The hospital is quite far from home and we don't have a car. So my first thought is to go with the nurse that handled my delivery for comfort sakes.

Hubby thinks we should visit the health center near our home but i don't think, those ones will do such cos doctors aren't attached there, all they basically attend to there is headaches and the likes.

The issue now is my MIL out of the blues is insisting we go to the general hospital to do it. That it's only doctors (surgeons) that do it.

My questions are
Is it compulsory we go to the hospital.
Is it only doctors that do it
What are the pros and cons of having the nurse come over to the house.
I don't want to be jumping around the street with a wailing baby. I'll waiting for your responses.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas
We did ours at home, a family friend who is a nurse did it for my son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RayAngel(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good afternoon house, I just tested positive with pt. please I will like to know if there any drugs I can take apart from folic acid and b.co

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:
Good afternoon house, I just tested positive with pt. please I will like to know if there any drugs I can take apart from folic acid and b.co
Congrats. You can add fesolate twice a day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:
Congrats and welcome
Those are ok.other mamas will reply you soon
Meanwhile eat well n take lots of rest
I wish you a srress free journey and easy delivery in due time
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Welcome back dearie, thank God you feel better now....

No he only you waka come o
Hip pain? Check
False contraction ? Check
Vigilante? Check(turned it into my prayer time)
Shortness of breath? Check
Heartburn? Triple check sef
It shall be worth it at the end because this will surely end in praise! To God be the glory for a safe and successful elcs in advance.
ngwan let the countdown begin....
Father we are here again, Holy ghost come and take control in that theatre(favour room). It is settled!

Thanks teamie kiss kiss

We are seriously counting down o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Thank you so much ma, may your lo arrival comes with everything you desire. We shall occupy our land very soon.

You are welcome Mama....God bless you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

Good to hear from u teamie. Don't worry about all these discomforts. It will soon end.

Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
theworldbest:

I wish I can be like you when it comes to eating......I hardly eat,the smell of everything irritates me.havent had anything since last night sef

You're seriously missing in action..... grin
My own chop chop no get Part 2 now....according to my hubby my food detector is very high....I can sight anything eatable from a distance

Too bad in Uyo they don't hawk much along my route....else everyday i will b returning with a bag full of Okpa,Agidi,icecream and friends after school runs grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, Adefunkeloba(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.