Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143533 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.
Congratulations mama. We rejoice with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.
Congrats. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:
MAMAS HELP A SISTER PLEASE

I'm new in PH because Dh based there while my work station is in Ebonyi state. I mentioned that I went for scan on Tuesday at one private hospital, they said I should register for antenatal which I did( Me&Dh had agreed that I will use the hospital). After running some tests, Dr said there is malaria ++(I disagreed because I had test the previous week and no atom of malaria)

Dr prescribed some drugs for me. Their small kiosk like medicine shop staff said my bill was #5k. So I insisted on seeing the prescription but was denied. I told the girl that I had folic acid, fasolate, B. Compex and multivitamin tabs at home so I don't need those if they are among the prescription. After long dragging and talking with the Dr, they removed those and cut the bill to 3500.

Dh that went with me was giving me bad eye to just pay the complete money and take the drugs but I refused. So after everything, I paid the #3500 and they gave me TT injection on my arm , pcm tabs and another white tab. No name on the drugs envelop no means of identifying it.

The next day being yesterday I came back to my base in Ebonyi state, the drugs still intact because I don't want to take it.

Is that how private hospitals behave? Don't I have the right to know the drug my doctor prescribed? Must everything be about making money?

Please sabi mama residing in PH, recommend good mama friendly hospital that is listed on NHIS preferably govt hospital.

We are living at Woji

Thank you

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae

Obio cottage hospital is quite close to Woji

I don’t know what it is like there currently but it was very decent like 5-6years ago however, they have massive crowd. Don’t know if it’s still same

I don’t know about their NHIS services though

Please never take any medication that has no name. I wouldn’t even have paid. I would have left in peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:
thanks so much... Baby kicks is still very much consistent and she went der today for a test and de say her vjay is still yet to open meaning it's just false labour de project a scan for tomorrow to know d state of d baby and the exact water dat might showed up dat Saturday and d oda days... After d scan we'll look for another hospital if d outcome is not fine but d mother said d water only showed on Saturday... Having said only one day I believe it can still b dangerous as far as d water is concerned.
We hope for the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeroesMum:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me thank the all sufficient God, My princess arrived at 0850pm yesterday (3/10/18) weighing 3.0kg with correct tears. My heart is full of joy oooo.
cc: Cappo Joomie
cc : October Mamas
Congrats. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
bukit05:

Permit me to call u my partner in chop chop grin grin grin, the hunger no be here, the scan I did last week at 34 weeks, baby was weighing 2.41kg.
Even after eating dinner I'm still very hungry. God help us teamie. It ain't funny

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Debuyima:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY STORY YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND MY GLORY. I decided to overcome my fears and announce o jare. My story is plenty jare. I ran out after my last loss in March 2017 to get to the root of my problems and of course I did,I gave myself sometime too. TTC became an issue for me afterwards but God showed up when my faith finished pata pata and I was beginning to think ivf like dh.
The rest of the story when I shall share my BS.
Even though as a guest, in my low moments I drew strength from God and the ladies in the ttc thread. They were my greatest inspiration. God who answered me will grant you speedy answers and bfps, Amen.
Thanks to everyone who checked on me. I couldn't bring myself to responding because I was broken.

Note: This is MoskiDarl. I couldn't log in anymore so I had to create another. And of course I'm tired of peeping ☺ �
Congrats. H & H bumping to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:

I'm new in PH because Dh based there while my work station is in Ebonyi state. I mentioned that I went for scan on Tuesday at one private hospital, they said I should register for antenatal which I did( Me&Dh had agreed that I will use the hospital). After running some tests, Dr said there is malaria ++(I disagreed because I had test the previous week and no atom of malaria)

Dr prescribed some drugs for me. Their small kiosk like medicine shop staff said my bill was #5k. So I insisted on seeing the prescription but was denied. I told the girl that I had folic acid, fasolate, B. Compex and multivitamin tabs at home so I don't need those if they are among the prescription. After long dragging and talking with the Dr, they removed those and cut the bill to 3500.

Dh that went with me was giving me bad eye to just pay the complete money and take the drugs but I refused. So after everything, I paid the #3500 and they gave me TT injection on my arm , pcm tabs and another white tab. No name on the drugs envelop no means of identifying it.

The next day being yesterday I came back to my base in Ebonyi state, the drugs still intact because I don't want to take it.

Is that how private hospitals behave? Don't I have the right to know the drug my doctor prescribed? Must everything be about making money?

Please sabi mama residing in PH, recommend good mama friendly hospital that is listed on NHIS preferably govt hospital.

We are living at Woji

Thank you

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae
I stay in woji 2..u can try obio is a very good hospital bt d crowd is 2 much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:

Thanks so much. The UPTH is too far from my location. How close is the Military hospital or BMH from YKC( woji/slaughter)?
That means that Military hospital is your best shot. It's on Aba Road after rumuola. Ask the conductor or taxi driver to stop you at military hospital. You can't miss it. If your are mobile, you will see it just after presidential hotel. If in doubt, ask people once you get to rumuola but you will not miss it as it's along the road on your right side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joomie:
My e-family, mamas that have boys, please chook mouth ooo mbok.

After my delivery right in the labour room, the nurse that took my delivery told me she does home service circumcision for 5k (the same charged at the general hospital.) Another nurse also came to advertise her services to us that had boys later on.

We had already been told at anchor that the circumcision clinic at the hospital only takes 20 slots per day or whatever. The hospital is quite far from home and we don't have a car. So my first thought is to go with the nurse that handled my delivery for comfort sakes.

Hubby thinks we should visit the health center near our home but i don't think, those ones will do such cos doctors aren't attached there, all they basically attend to there is headaches and the likes.

The issue now is my MIL out of the blues is insisting we go to the general hospital to do it. That it's only doctors (surgeons) that do it.

My questions are
Is it compulsory we go to the hospital.
Is it only doctors that do it
What are the pros and cons of having the nurse come over to the house.
I don't want to be jumping around the street with a wailing baby. I'll waiting for your responses.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas

No.... midwives do circumcision as well.
However, I am not so keen on how some healthcare workers hawk healthcare services like wares

I wouldn’t circumcise my child at home
Circumcision is a very easy and simple procedure but you just can never tell what might happen

I am a strong advocate of going to the hospital so that if things go zigzag, there will be enough resources (human and equipment) to manage it

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
pam09:

Sis o concur with whyworryph, government hospital has the most competent hand u can trust. Though am not based in ph but my sister's there use military hospital and upth. In fact one goes all the way from Oyigbo to upth. It's all about getting the services u want.
Exactly dear. Can't take chances mbok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
gratefulme40:

Obio cottage hospital is quite close to Woji

I don’t know what it is like there currently but it was very decent like 5-6years ago however, they have massive crowd. Don’t know if it’s still same

I don’t know about their NHIS services though

Please never take any medication that has no name. I wouldn’t even have paid. I would have left in peace
is still d same oo my sister dats d one I use and dey are very good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

We hope for the best
does it happen dt way.. Almost 39weeks and vjay will still b so close.. Wen d labour is already at d door... Any advice on how to widing it or solution like bfor d labour day cos d earlier scan always say Oct 18 which is just two weeks away... Advice really needed here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
@ WhyworryPH your own is good, only 3kg!
Now is the time babies pack on the fat, that's the major reason for the increased hunger. I HATE that almost constant feeling of hunger. And it's not as if I can eat a little at a time; I must be full, if not I'd be miserable. After being full for a brief moment, heartburn takes over.

In everything I still thank God because the almost 1yr journey is winding up. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Besea:
TEAM JANUARY
TEAM PACESETTERS
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 27, 26, 25, 24 and 23+ weeks.

Take your routine drugs, eat your fruits and vegetables, we are almost there. 3rd trimester is just by the corner about 3 months to go.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

Present cappo, we are doing fine by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Wow with all those first trimester banquet you had, you added only 3kg shocked na you biko.
Me I added a whooping 6kg at that first 2 months and piled the remaining 4kg slowly from 3rd month in that first trimester to this my last month in 3rd trimester making it 10kg in all cheesy.
I'm not really experienced in this but eat when you feel like unlike me that aversion held for 7 months now but mbok try and squeeze out time to take your leisure walk, prolly in the evenings, this will help baby not to be too big (because this is when they pack on fat) and also help in easy delivery.
Eat biko because me I'm searching for appetite now.

As for the sleeping, I don't sleep after praying too at night so I sleep during the day, thank God for helping me be my own boss, them office for don sack me tey tey for sleeping on duty..
Mama 10kg isn't so bad and you will easily lose it after birth being that you are on the slender side.
To be honest, I am really surprised that I only gained 3kg so far. In fact, I was even losing weight in the first trimester even with all that shawarma, ice cream and meat pie.
Now I'm trying to cut down and yet hunger is no respecter of my resolve to cut down.

I was thinking that the walk should start from 36 weeks, but since you mentioned it, I will start incorporating it in gradually.

Good to know I'm not alone in the sleep department grin
Make we sleep now cos when baby comes, it might not be funny.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Enkay12:
For mine, i added an extra 15kg by the end of the pregnancy. During the pregnancy i ate normal plus almost everyday soft drink especially the last trimester but baby weighed 3.3kg when she came out which isn't so big. According to my neighbor, she didn't eat much in her pregnancy but her baby came out weighing 4.5kg. The weight of baby is not ALWAYS dependent on what you eat.

How comforting! Thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hallenjay:
does it happen dt way.. Almost 39weeks and vjay will still b so close.. Wen d labour is already at d door... Any advice on how to widing it or solution like bfor d labour day cos d earlier scan always say Oct 18 which is just two weeks away... Advice really needed here
The cervix will open only when it's ready to. But you can help it rippen with walks, staircase climbing, Queens pineapple consumption as well as dates fruit. Sexual intercourse also helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
@ WhyworryPH your own is good, only 3kg!
Now is the time babies pack on the fat, that's the major reason for the increased hunger. I HATE that almost constant feeling of hunger. And it's not as if I can eat a little at a time; I must be full, if not I'd be miserable. After being full for a brief moment, heartburn takes over.

In everything I still thank God because the almost 1yr journey is winding up. smiley
At first I thought UPTH weighing scale wasn't working but my digital one at home also supports what theirs gave me.

I also hate that feeling of hunger. Can't eat in bits too cos it will seem like I'm joking. I will be shaking and weak at the same time. Only beans give me heartburn and so I try to avoid it at night.
I'm trusting God that our babies will not pack on so much weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joomie:
My e-family, mamas that have b

My questions are
I don't want to be jumping around the street with a wailing baby. I'll waiting for your responses.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas

My sis, as mama don put mouth.... I will prefer government hospital....sincerely, they do like surgery.... When i did for my boy... I wasnt allowed in o.... Doctor just took him in and return after some mins....I didn't see the process. In all....may we not see evil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:

We are living at Woji

Thank you

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae

I use a private hospital and they can be so annoying atimes. I no send them o... tell them what you want mama cos you are paying for the services.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joomie:

After my delivery right in the labour room, the nurse that took my delivery told me she does home service circumcision for 5k (the same charged at the general hospital.) Another nurse also came to advertise her services to us that had boys later on.

We had already been told at anchor that the circumcision clinic at the hospital only takes 20 slots per day or whatever. The hospital is quite far from home and we don't have a car. So my first thought is to go with the nurse that handled my delivery for comfort sakes.

Hubby thinks we should visit the health center near our home but i don't think, those ones will do such cos doctors aren't attached there, all they basically attend to there is headaches and the likes.

The issue now is my MIL out of the blues is insisting we go to the general hospital to do it. That it's only doctors (surgeons) that do it.

My questions are

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas

We did Moyo's own at home a day after his naming.
One of the hospital nurses came to do it.
I just could bear him back at the hospital so soon after he was discharged.
It went well.
It's a pretty simple procedure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
tiwatopebam:
am so sorry to say, that doc is a complete amateur, is injection not drug and is used to prevent miscarriage especially when a woman is spotting. madam look for a good gnecologist.

100% agree
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Pearl05:

Thanks so much. The UPTH is too far from my location. How close is the Military hospital or BMH from YKC( woji/slaughter)?

The closest to your location is military off Aba road.

For convenience sake I will advice you enter keke/Taxi to artillery then bus/taxi to military hospital just before GRA junction if I remember correctly,almost opposite federal secretariat.

Take care mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Bunny19:
I have been so emotional reading all ur mentions.... So many of them that I am still shocked with d show of love and prayers. Wow! I don't know what to say, God in His infinite Mercy will reward u all and grant u ur heart desires. AminH

I couldn't do the two procedures again cos when d director evaluated me again, he realised d gestational age was reading 13weeks when I was supposed to be 20weeks as at that time. He said the baby was reducing in size since it was lifeless n no blood supply to it again so it can come out from my cervix. He decide to induce me so I can go into labour.

Mamas na there I see hell and back. Horrible experience that I will never forget,i kept having contractions from that evening till d following day, I threw up like 10times n became week. The doc on duty checked me n said I was 4cm dilated. I had it to my neck, and told my husband to tell dem to evacuate me. So they wheeled me to d theatre in d morning n carried out d procedure. The doctor later told my husband that if I had been patient for some few hours that it would have come out itself cos when they opened my cervix in d theatre the head was already showing.

My patience no reach there o, Kai women r trying. So I got discharged today Alhamdulillah. Will be going for evaluation in a month's time then d doctor will book me for d myectomy by November

I thank God for everything and I know this has opened up d way for me for more blessings from God. Am hopeful

Thanks my lovely sisters I can't mention u all but know that I appreciate u all n love u so much. Ur prayers for me kept me going. My twinny @Dazzlinganio... God bless u n Lo n she will be my god daughter. Mama zaynie I saw ur pm I can't access my email. Pls reach me on this line . Congratulations to all d mamas that have just put to bed, may ur Los be d coolness of ur eyes and those still waddling I wish u all safe delivery, they shall be no loss. I will be back again inshaAllah kiss kiss
Oh my God!!!! I'm just seeing this now.... Am so sorry for your loss I really am..... God will reward you with another one in multiple folds... Mama bunny I really pray for you in my heart that youwill come back to this thread with great news... Please mama be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2018
After being inactive for so long just decided to pop in tonight

God shall grant you all double for your trouble can't really remember names but I have been seeing your updates, we shall not record any loss in our midst again and afflictions shall not rise a second time....time heals... kiss

All the births recorded since I went inactive Congratz mamas! it's the Lord's doing, May your babies grant you all joy that knows no bounds...I wish you all speedy recovery.

GTC mamas - 2 names are very fresh in my mind trippleblessing and Mamatuoyo you already have a space in this our pregnancy thread, I am waiting for your testimonies and every other mama ttc in our midst...you shall possess your possession in Jesus name. Amen
Do you remember when I said we will record our highest number of births on this thread next year?
No joke your names are marked by God's grace and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

Team November how are you all doing? been reading up but I have been so laid back to quote anybody,so sorry about that embarassed
Alot has happened these few weeks and thanks to an advice from BlessedDiva I have been off social media for a while but I am back and better now.

On a lighter note,
So good to know we are almost there grin
This 2nd pregnancy don show me shege grin grin but who am I to complain, I am now a regular customer at d hospital and each time i arrive the nurses will be asking if it's time cheesy
My trailer bump is a wonder embarassed everyone thinks it's mutiple
Hubby is complaining of my size angry he says I have lots of weight to loose after childbirth.....
I can eat for Africa....right now I am eating cereal sef....the chop chop no get timing sef, i am so not concerned about weight cuz I am having ECS grin grin
My bags are packed and ready because I can't wait to meet the active little princess in me.
Am I d only on suffering from swollen nose? Hip pain? False contractions?Hunger? Shortness of breath? Vigilante? Heartburn? I can barely walk these days my feet hurts so bad......let me just mention a few cheesy cheesy

I have even taken leave from my part-time work, online work still in full gear for now till I give birth(shebi it's to wear PJ all day and eat while working in front of a computer)

All in all we give God the glory, He shall make it easy for us all as we progress.

Take Care Mamas

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2018
So I just penned the epistle above grin
No be even BS yet o
grin if I can type this long that means gist go full ground after I give birth.. cheesy wink

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:39am On Oct 05, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA

Congratulations teamie welcome little prince he will fulfill destiny in Jesus name I tap in this miracle of delivery with no tear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Topmid:

Ameeeeen dear. It shall be like the Hebrew women's delivery for the rest of us ijn. Don't be scared just keep speaking to every part of ur body and dey will sure cooperate with you and ur baby.

Thanks MA it shall end in praise for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Joomie:

My questions are

Za ynie
Liftedh ands
Sabi mamas
Hello sis congratulations, to be on the safer side hospital please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:42am On Oct 05, 2018
whyworryPH:

I was thinking that the walk should start from 36 weeks, but since you mentioned it, I will start incorporating it in gradually.

Good to know I'm not alone in the sleep department grin
Make we sleep now cos when baby comes, it might not be funny.

Mama mbok do not do the long walks to induce labour just 30 mins stroll around your neighbourhood or estate listening to praises and moving to feel energetic and fit.
That beauty sleep eehn is really vital now b4 your dependant cutie/the lil chairperson of the home lands, no time for us again to sleep as we like. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Xzandy:

The closest to your location is military off Aba road.

For convenience sake I will advice you enter keke/Taxi to artillery then bus/taxi to military hospital just before GRA junction if I remember correctly,almost opposite federal secretariat.

Take care mama

I will register with them. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anugod(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.