Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125254 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeroesMum:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me thank the all sufficient God, My princess arrived at 0850pm yesterday (3/10/18) weighing 3.0kg with correct tears. My heart is full of joy oooo.
cc: Cappo Joomie
cc : October Mamas
yeah. Congratulations teamie. May she fulfill God's plan and purpose. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:
MAMAS HELP A SISTER PLEASE

I'm new in PH because Dh based there while my work station is in Ebonyi state. I mentioned that I went for scan on Tuesday at one private hospital, they said I should register for antenatal which I did( Me&Dh had agreed that I will use the hospital). After running some tests, Dr said there is malaria ++(I disagreed because I had test the previous week and no atom of malaria)

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae
Personally, I decided not to deal with private hospitals in PH. I'm using UPTH and have no complains so far. I don't make use of NHIS but I always see it's posters at various points in the hospital so I want to believe they are offering such. In fact, if private hospitals accepts NHIS, I'm very sure UPTH will as well.

You could also try BMH or Military hospital. These 3 hospitals are govt hospitals. My sister had 3 of her kids at military hospital with no issues. I used them last year too but my loss have kept me from returning. But their environment is clean and services commendable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks to you all for the mentions and prayers. I am now working closely with my Gynea to avoid a repeat.

Wish you all a wonderful and supernatural delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeroesMum:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me thank the all sufficient God, My princess arrived at 0850pm yesterday (3/10/18) weighing 3.0kg with correct tears. My heart is full of joy oooo.

Congrats mama and welcome our blessed Princess.
Sorry about the love tear because your joy is full now, quick healing dear......to God be the glory!
We shall all testify.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bayobabe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:
MAMAS HELP A SISTER PLEASE

I'm new in PH because Dh based there while my work station is in Ebonyi state. I mentioned that I went for scan on Tuesday at one private hospital, they said I should register for antenatal which I did( Me&Dh had agreed that I will use the hospital). After running some tests, Dr said there is malaria ++(I disagreed because I had test the previous week and no atom of malaria)

Dr prescribed some drugs for me. Their small kiosk like medicine shop staff said my bill was #5k. So I insisted on seeing the prescription but was denied. I told the girl that I had folic acid, fasolate, B. Compex and multivitamin tabs at home so I don't need those if they are among the prescription. After long dragging and talking with the Dr, they removed those and cut the bill to 3500.

Dh that went with me was giving me bad eye to just pay the complete money and take the drugs but I refused. So after everything, I paid the #3500 and they gave me TT injection on my arm , pcm tabs and another white tab. No name on the drugs envelop no means of identifying it.

The next day being yesterday I came back to my base in Ebonyi state, the drugs still intact because I don't want to take it.

Is that how private hospitals behave? Don't I have the right to know the drug my doctor prescribed? Must everything be about making money?

Please sabi mama residing in PH, recommend good mama friendly hospital that is listed on NHIS preferably govt hospital.

We are living at Woji

Thank you

@ sunbestie
Zaynie
WhyworryPH
Rbae
No idea dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Viking007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
To the glory of God, we welcomed our little prince charming, at about 9:10am on the 4th of October weighing 2.8kg with no tear. My joy knows no bounds. Vaginal birth via induction. Induction no be small thing ooo. But we thank God for His faithfulness.
Congratulations.
[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
congrats dear... Welcome Prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA

Congrats dear and a warm welcome to your Prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA
My teamies dropping​ babies back to back. Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topmid(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
vicky9ice:

Present Ma Finally October is here thank God for the journey so far His name be praised i cant wait to meet my lo even though the thought of pushing a baby out of my vjay scares me as a ftm but i know am made to do this! easy delivery to us all

Ameeeeen dear. It shall be like the Hebrew women's delivery for the rest of us ijn. Don't be scared just keep speaking to every part of ur body and dey will sure cooperate with you and ur baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hallenjay: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Please hope baby's kicks are still very consistent? Her baby should be checked to make sure he or she isn't in distress.
I don't know how buoyant you are but I would have loved if you can go to another hospital. I don't think she is being attended to as she should.

She ought to have been on antibiotics to avoid infection at least. I was placed on that when my water was leaking at 25 weeks and they were trying to stop contraction. I gave birth and baby didn't make it cos it was premature.

Please see if she can go to another hospital or go back to the one she uses and cause a scene until she is attended to. I would hate for this journey of 9 months to turn sour simply because of a doctor's carelessness.
thanks so much... Baby kicks is still very much consistent and she went der today for a test and de say her vjay is still yet to open meaning it's just false labour de project a scan for tomorrow to know d state of d baby and the exact water dat might showed up dat Saturday and d oda days... After d scan we'll look for another hospital if d outcome is not fine but d mother said d water only showed on Saturday... Having said only one day I believe it can still b dangerous as far as d water is concerned.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:
B.A
Good morning mama's..
My price made his entrance this morning through VD with a little tear.he came to my world around 6.50am weighing 3.1kg..we are all doing fine....
Sept mom ported to oct grin

congratulations and may God bless the family

e-hugg for the baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
My e-family, mamas that have boys, please chook mouth ooo mbok.

After my delivery right in the labour room, the nurse that took my delivery told me she does home service circumcision for 5k (the same charged at the general hospital.) Another nurse also came to advertise her services to us that had boys later on.

We had already been told at anchor that the circumcision clinic at the hospital only takes 20 slots per day or whatever. The hospital is quite far from home and we don't have a car. So my first thought is to go with the nurse that handled my delivery for comfort sakes.

Hubby thinks we should visit the health center near our home but i don't think, those ones will do such cos doctors aren't attached there, all they basically attend to there is headaches and the likes.

The issue now is my MIL out of the blues is insisting we go to the general hospital to do it. That it's only doctors (surgeons) that do it.

My questions are
Is it compulsory we go to the hospital.
Is it only doctors that do it
What are the pros and cons of having the nurse come over to the house.
I don't want to be jumping around the street with a wailing baby. I'll waiting for your responses.

Zaynie
Liftedhands
Sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congratulations to our Mamas for the sae deliveries. May your LOs be a great source of joy to you.

FaithLovve you are very much welcome, this is a beautiful place to be.. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and i know you will smile afterwards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank you mama for the love shown on me..I really appreciate everyone's comments.God bless you.. Thanks to my likers too. kiss
We are doing fine here..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Congrats ma. Were you expecting a girl? cheesy

Only if you no my love for baby girl u for understand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Enkay12:
Congratulations to our Mamas for the sae deliveries. May your LOs be a great source of joy to you.

FaithLovve you are very much welcome, this is a beautiful place to be.. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and i know you will smile afterwards.

Thank you ma kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:
Rant time

Mamas, I didn't expect the symptoms I had in my first trimester to come hitting me back like this.
I am experiencing the same type of hunger I felt in my first trimester. I will finish eating and in 3 hours I will feel like I have not eaten since 2 days. I mean, I will be shaking. And if I don't eat bellefull, I won't be myself.

What about sleep? Hmm...my name now is madam sleep. I might not be able to sleep back after my midnight prayer but I make up for it by sleeping all through the day cry

My clients that I write for online are only condoning me cos of my condition cos I usually end up delaying their work for days. Thank God I work from home otherwise, no boss will condone me at this point.

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks and this is certainly not good for me at this point. Have been experiencing this since I entered 30 weeks.

Although I have only added 3kg so far in this pregnancy (don't need to add much cos I was already overweight pre pregnancy), I sometimes wonder if baby is piling the weight instead.
My last scan at 27 weeks showed baby weighing normal according to stats.
Biko, ejor, mbok, is anyone else experiencing this or ate this much and baby came out not weighing so much?

I'm not complaining God (please do not be angry with me), but I would love to know if anyone else is or had been in my shoes.
End of rant cheesy

Permit me to call u my partner in chop chop grin grin grin, the hunger no be here, the scan I did last week at 34 weeks, baby was weighing 2.41kg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Personally, I decided not to deal with private hospitals in PH. I'm using UPTH and have no complains so far. I don't make use of NHIS but I always see it's posters at various points in the hospital so I want to believe they are offering such. In fact, if private hospitals accepts NHIS, I'm very sure UPTH will as well.

You could also try BMH or Military hospital. These 3 hospitals are govt hospitals. My sister had 3 of her kids at military hospital with no issues. I used them last year too but my loss have kept me from returning. But their environment is clean and services commendable.

Thanks so much. The UPTH is too far from my location. How close is the Military hospital or BMH from YKC( woji/slaughter)?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pearl05:

Thanks so much. The UPTH is too far from my location. How close is the Military hospital or BMH from YKC( woji/slaughter)?
Sis o concur with whyworryph, government hospital has the most competent hand u can trust. Though am not based in ph but my sister's there use military hospital and upth. In fact one goes all the way from Oyigbo to upth. It's all about getting the services u want.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeroesMum:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God is the greatest

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joomie:
awwwwn. Don't worry dear. Tomorrow is the naming, when the professional pictures come out, I'll leave it here for 24hrs.

Good! Have a happy one and dont forget to send the E-food to us o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
4realwoman:
@BlessedDiva, can't wait for you to announce your BA dear, the Lord will make it easier for you and the remaining Oct mama's in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen and Amen, I cant wait to testify like you mamas too in Jesus name.
Thanks mommy Kamsi kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Thank you my original teamie that October stole lipsrsealed

Lol, we are all one in Christ kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
whyworryPH:
Rant time

End of rant cheesy

Wow with all those first trimester banquet you had, you added only 3kg shocked na you biko.
Me I added a whooping 6kg at that first 2 months and piled the remaining 4kg slowly from 3rd month in that first trimester to this my last month in 3rd trimester making it 10kg in all cheesy.
I'm not really experienced in this but eat when you feel like unlike me that aversion held for 7 months now but mbok try and squeeze out time to take your leisure walk, prolly in the evenings, this will help baby not to be too big (because this is when they pack on fat) and also help in easy delivery.
Eat biko because me I'm searching for appetite now.

As for the sleeping, I don't sleep after praying too at night so I sleep during the day, thank God for helping me be my own boss, them office for don sack me tey tey for sleeping on duty..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
bayobabe:
BA! BA! BA

Wow to God be the glory for safe delivery, welcome little prince you shall be great. Congrats mama, it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topmid(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

Good to be back here. Hello sisters, how are we? Please don't be lazy. Kpekus, eat pineapple, take walk.

The Forerunners.
Big congrats on the birth of your babies.
Rest well and sama us sweet BS.
We are grateful for healthy babies and strong moms!

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10

October VIPs
1. Heroesmum............... .... 02 .... XX → 03/10
2. bayobabe ........................14...... XY →04/10

1. Thetherapist................... 01
2. amypearl ........................ 05
3. Fabmummy .................... 06
4. Rukkington ..................... 06 .... XX
5. SwtDove.......................... 07
6. mercifull ......................... 09
7.Chachabae........................11
8. vicky9ice .........................12
9. Rejoice04 ....................... 13...... XX
10. ngsoundz ....................... 13
12. Docnnechiji .................. 14
13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
16. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
17. gudbadgal ..................... 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1............................. 25
19. orirebaby ....................... 25
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
21. Blesseddiva .................. 28
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
24. Mumifortune ................ 31
25. Tinutunde
26. Chinyeresandra
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid .......................... ...XY
29. GODSMILEFOREVER
30.Tabsy
31. Pacce

Present cappo
We are doing great bless God. Patiently waiting for the arrival of my Lo, trying not to give in to fear by God's grace. I know it will definately end in praise for us all. How are you and how's bobo doing too? eku owo lomi ooo � he will live to fulfill his destiny lagbara oloun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
For mine, i added an extra 15kg by the end of the pregnancy. During the pregnancy i ate normal plus almost everyday soft drink especially the last trimester but baby weighed 3.3kg when she came out which isn't so big. According to my neighbor, she didn't eat much in her pregnancy but her baby came out weighing 4.5kg. The weight of baby is not ALWAYS dependent on what you eat.

whyworryPH:
Rant time

Mamas, I didn't expect the symptoms I had in my first trimester to come hitting me back like this.
I am experiencing the same type of hunger I felt in my first trimester. I will finish eating and in 3 hours I will feel like I have not eaten since 2 days. I mean, I will be shaking. And if I don't eat bellefull, I won't be myself.

What about sleep? Hmm...my name now is madam sleep. I might not be able to sleep back after my midnight prayer but I make up for it by sleeping all through the day cry

My clients that I write for online are only condoning me cos of my condition cos I usually end up delaying their work for days. Thank God I work from home otherwise, no boss will condone me at this point.

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks and this is certainly not good for me at this point. Have been experiencing this since I entered 30 weeks.

Although I have only added 3kg so far in this pregnancy (don't need to add much cos I was already overweight pre pregnancy), I sometimes wonder if baby is piling the weight instead.
My last scan at 27 weeks showed baby weighing normal according to stats.
Biko, ejor, mbok, is anyone else experiencing this or ate this much and baby came out not weighing so much?

I'm not complaining God (please do not be angry with me), but I would love to know if anyone else is or had been in my shoes.
End of rant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
SwtDove:

Only if you no my love for baby girl u for understand cheesy
Awwww cheesy I think I do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MsBA: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hello Moms!! Please click on link below to vote for my baby. Really counting on you guys as per likers international club things... Ese, thank you, Dalu, Mungode sose etc etc

https://woobox.com/w3z5jv/gallery/yFZcrSpCWp0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Hehehe. grin teamie calm yea down, you can't do anything than to wait.

I’m seriously waiting , I can’t wait to sleep on my back and on my tummy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.