Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149822 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
We dey ooooo
So many challenges...it will be more detailed on my BS.
But las las I thank God it will definitely end in praise.the kicking to be hear ooooooo

Am sorry for the long break teamies.love u all plenty
VannywealthDesi:
With so much excitement and gratitude in my heart, I call on all November moms to get in line. God has already perfected His miracle in the lives of some moms already. But for those of us still in waiting, we are ready to testify also. cheesy

I believe we're 110% ready to pop.
So here it goes to us:

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov

5)bukit05.................................9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton...............................10th Nov

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Ziby......................................24th Nov

19)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

20)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

21)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

22)teewhysafe.................XY....29th Nov

Let the BAs continue rolling in. smiley

Where are the October spill overs?

December porters get ready...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Some of us are enjoying d second trimester package, while some of us are still battling with ms.... But it can't stop our shine.
Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ___________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _______________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

Present my able capo. Ms gradually clearing out. Feel stronger too. Only heartburn is showing me shehe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sammybabelious:
We dey ooooo
So many challenges...it will be more detailed on my BS.
But las las I thank God it will definitely end in praise.the kicking to be hear ooooooo

Am sorry for the long break teamies.love u all plenty
Welcome back. Smooth finishing to you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Veektorious08:

I dey here o. Veektorious08 Team Nov 24th
Alright, I'll update the list. Welcome. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Milaby:
No ooo team December here wink
Oh! You're welcome to our team though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
bukit05:

Present capo, really can't wait to offload. Will be 39 weeks 2mao. Update sex is xy. The Lord will make it easy for us all.
Amen. I'll update. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
chloe00:

Thanks dear I’ve been admitted at the hospital and the obgyn said I’ll do 4 more weeks and if the situation didn’t improve they have to take the baby out , anyway he should feel free to say whatever but I believe God so much that I won’t be put to shame, the doctors are just saying their own, at least I know i need to be in bed rest now and I’ll works towards not stressing myself but he says he will keep me here until I get better.
I was in a private hospital before I was transferred to general hospital gbagada
Keep up your faith! I like it. You're in our prayers. It is well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
ayabadamilola:
I welcome you all to my birth month (Now you know why I always support team Novemberwink) May it be a November to remember by His grace!

Joomie, I'm the only eagle mama here! *puffs chest and pushes bobby up* Any other eagle na KFC material ...if you know, you know!

Eagle out....
Amenooo! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
zaynie:
Team November!!!
Go forth and birth healthy and beautiful babies with ease.
Pop it like the bosses you are!
May God make it easy for every single one of you kiss kiss kiss

To the other preggies. Asokale anfaani.
May We hear the loud cries of the baby, the laughter from the mother and the shouts of joy from the father.
May we know no loss on this group.
For every woman that seeks the fruit of the womb, may God grant their deepest desires and give them children that would make the wait worth the while.
We shall not mourn our children.
Amin

Team Oct! It was nice running this race with you. You guys are the bestest!
Cappo Joomie! Baddest Cappo in the building. Owo méjì feyan kan! Double Triple Fourple Twale to you!

[s]Team Dec, I give you permission to disturb TeamNov and I hereby pass my Basin of Porting to Adorablewifey, capture as many as you can. grin grin grin grin

Picksrace.[/s]
@ bolded Amenooo! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eyifunmi: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi everyone!!!

I appreciate everyone's posts here, it makes me feel that I am not alone, I pray we all deliver safely in Jesus name.

FTM here, EDD is March 31, 2019.

Gender of baby not yet checked.

cc: Rbae

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thetherapist:
Sabi mama in the house, madam zaynie, rofemgiwa and other mamas. Please I need recommendation for a good tested and trusted breast pump please. Thanks
hn
Never ever pumped.
Rofemiguwa should have a good idea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Oh! You're welcome tovour team though. cheesy
nope e no go work cheesy team December all the way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
zaynie:

You people will not kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am I the Mistress of Time and Space now grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Happy new month Everyone,

So i woke up this evening from my short nap to vaginal pain when i walk, is this normal please at 25weeks? Nothing severe but just cramp like pain in the veejay region, no discharge, no nothing else, only the pain when i walk.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Team March,how are we o?? I just remembered when I told Hubby I was pregnant(about the time my son turned 1yr3months) my husband was happy and sad at the same time. My first pregnancy eh,I went through a lot. I was always on admission,some days he shuttles between the hospital and his office. Fast forward to this pregnancy,I was 20weeks yesterday and I don't even feel like I am pregnant(except the baby kicks/movements). I have not missed going to work for one day. I have been so strong to everyone's amazement.

If na like this belle dey be,I go born 7 be that o...lol. May we carry our pregancies to term and at the end of the journey,we will come out alive with our babies....amen.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Some of us are enjoying d second trimester package, while some of us are still battling with ms.... But it can't stop our shine.
Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ___________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _______________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

Present Captain.

I am good over here except for excessive saliva production, headaches and back pain especially after walking for long distance.

Congrats to all our new mamas in the house. May the Lord continue to shine his light over your families.

May the heart desires of every woman be met. May joy and laugher abound in our homes.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:36am On Nov 02, 2018
munarule:

it is normal, I remembered how I cried the first week I delivered my first child. I will just look at him and start crying. I see it as tear of joy because I never knew God can give me a very handsome and adorable baby. He was so cute that people don't believe I gave birth to him . people normally ask if am his sister because they said he don't look like me or his father. He just have his own unique look. so maybe you are overjoyed and that's what is causing you to cry
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:36am On Nov 02, 2018
munarule:

it is normal, I remembered how I cried the first week I delivered my first child. I will just look at him and start crying. I see it as tear of joy because I never knew God can give me a very handsome and adorable baby. He was so cute that people don't believe I gave birth to him . people normally ask if am his sister because they said he don't look like me or his father. He just have his own unique look. so maybe you are overjoyed and that's what is causing you to cry

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Joomie:
I've been wantingto say something to you since i saw this post but it took me down memory lane. This was me with my DD in 2016. And it was even worse cos i was in a kind of family house amidst mil fil sil bil and they all tot i was being lazy and should just get bk to my dish washing and house cleaning job within the house already. I once collapsed but for my mum that held me in the nick of time. All my in-laws did was to snort.
DD like u all know was a cry cry pickin. She could cry 5 hours stretch. She wouldn't sleep till 3am in the morning and by 5.30am she would be awake to start the day.
I didn't lactate quick enough so we started her on nan 1 hoping to switch to exclusive but no matter how long she breastfed, all i had were severe bruises on my nipples that won't go away even up to a month. I would shed hot tears.
I was shocked because i had babysat other people's baby so as against what i expected i wasn't adjusting at all to my new status
Any opportunity to leave the house especially to get drugs were my escape period. I would switch off my phone and sit at the pharmacy for one hour hoping to ease myself​ of the emotional and psychological stress i was going through.
I had severe engorgement when she was one month old and doctors were tabbing me that i wasn't breastfeeding her well. This was a child i would sit 12-16 hours at a stretch trying to breastfeed (yes, you read that right). I would sit at a spot, my mum will bring breakfast, lunch and dinner but my baby would not be satisfied. Something was wrong, my instinct told me. It wasn't pinpointed at the hospital so they sent me back home loaded with antibiotics more depressed than before.
The antibiotics made my milk supply dwindle. Munchkin wasn't adding weight as expected.
My mum, my pillar of support during this trying times then insisted she should continue with the combi-feeding. Twas during her 10 weeks antenatal that the nurse discovered she had tie tongue at the health center. That was the key that solved all d mystery. They released her tongue there and then.
Everything changed. I could now breathe. She slept well, i could now calm down to study her to know what she wanted. No lights at night, no noise, always want to be full whether on milk or formula so her loud belch could be her 3 blocks away.
Then my mum started playing her music from her phone and she would move her arms to beat at just 2 months. She can do dance now.
But my DS is quieter, calmer and more reserved.

At first i wanted to run away from her, sometimes i don't even want to hold her cos she was always frowning at me but now i miss her when she sleeps.

So dearie, whatever you feel now is normal, just make sure you take care of yourself. Eat well, don't stress yourself. Before you know it baby will clock one and you will ask yourself when did she grow. The Lord is your strength sis.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Bs Bs Bs
Before I start my long Bs, I want to thank all the mamas here. I was a JJC until i joined this page. Infact I relied on the information I got here throughtout my pregnancy journey. Whenever I had a challenge I will come come here and see that someone else has been offered a solution to that same problem.

My pregnancy journey was soo smooth, no Ms, no aversion to food just a lil tiredness on the last week.

I woke up on 31st oct around 2am to mild cramps, i assumed it was BH, entered our page and saw a post from our cappo Vanny, checking up on us, I responded to it and kept reading up on the other stuff on the page.

By morning i went for my weekly antenatal checkup and told my doc about the cramps i hv been having, he quickly dismissed it and said it wasnt real contraction without even checking me. I went straight to mrkt came home and starrted cooking. The contractions were now getting a lil painful, i still asssumed it was false labour. While still cooking i came online and read rukkington Bs and how fast it went. It got me thinking that i might be in labour. Around 6:30pm i concluded my cooking and called my sis to tell her, she told me to monitor the contractions and call her back. The contractions were coming two times in 10mins. I told her and she told me to start heading to the hosp.

I was still doubtful about it been real labour and continued watching tv with my DH. My sis called again around 7:30pm to find out if i hv started heading to hosp. I grudgling agreed to go, as i was now changing my dress i noticed the blood stains on my pant. That was when it hit me that it was labour.

I told my DH that its labour oh, the man begin panic, i got to the hosp around 10pm all thanks to lagos traffic. By then the contractions were coming every 3mins with more pain. The nurses gave me a bed and waited for the doctor who was with another patient to come check me, the doc finally came checked and said i was 9cm dilated, told the nurses to set up the line. The next contraction came and i felt like pooing, i told the nurse that i want to poo, she told me to wait for the next contraction and try to poo that its the baby coming. After pushing like 2times my baby girl entered the world crying. They delivered the placenta and stitched me up.

My baby was delivered at 10:29pm. I thank God i listened to my sis and went to hosp.

Bs submitted. Wishing all waddling mamas safe delivery and all GTC mamas 2019 is ur year

Sabi mamas what can i do to get my milk flowing. My baby has been on formula since i delivered

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2018
berryBee:
Bs Bs Bs
Before I start my long Bs, I want to thank all the mamas here. I was a JJC until i joined this page. Infact I relied on the information I got here throughtout my pregnancy journey. Whenever I had a challenge I will come come here and see that someone else has been offered a solution to that same problem.

My pregnancy journey was soo smooth, no Ms, no aversion to food just a lil tiredness on the last week.

I woke up on 31st oct around 2am to mild cramps, i assumed it was BH, entered our page and saw a post from our cappo Vanny, checking up on us, I responded to it and kept reading up on the other stuff on the page.

By morning i went for my weekly antenatal checkup and told my doc about the cramps i hv been having, he quickly dismissed it and said it wasnt real contraction without even checking me. I went straight to mrkt came home and starrted cooking. The contractions were now getting a lil painful, i still asssumed it was false labour. While still cooking i came online and read rukkington Bs and how fast it went. It got me thinking that i might be in labour. Around 6:30pm i concluded my cooking and called my sis to tell her, she told me to monitor the contractions and call her back. The contractions were coming two times in 10mins. I told her and she told me to start heading to the hosp.

I was still doubtful about it been real labour and continued watching tv with my DH. My sis called again around 7:30pm to find out if i hv started heading to hosp. I grudgling agreed to go, as i was now changing my dress i noticed the blood stains on my pant. That was when it hit me that it was labour.

I told my DH that its labour oh, the man begin panic, i got to the hosp around 10pm all thanks to lagos traffic. By then the contractions were coming every 3mins with more pain. The nurses gave me a bed and waited for the doctor who was with another patient to come check me, the doc finally came checked and said i was 9cm dilated, told the nurses to set up the line. The next contraction came and i felt like pooing, i told the nurse that i want to poo, she told me to wait for the next contraction and try to poo that its the baby coming. After pushing like 2times my baby girl entered the world crying. They delivered the placenta and stitched me up.

My baby was delivered at 10:29pm. I thank God i listened to my sis and went to hosp.

Bs submitted. Wishing all waddling mamas safe delivery and all GTC mamas 2019 is ur year

Sabi mamas what can i do to get my milk flowing. My baby has been on formula since i delivered
Congrats dear..
U learnt a big lesson from other mamas birth story... Dats very good.
For ur milk flow try massaging ur breast with hot water... Not too hot oo
Drink enough water, tea, pap , pepper soup as e dey hot
Relax ur mind and remove anxiety and stress
Other sabi mamas will choke mouth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Pearl05:

Present Captain.

I am good over here except for excessive saliva production, headaches and back pain especially after walking for long distance.

Congrats to all our new mamas in the house. May the Lord continue to shine his light over your families.

May the heart desires of every woman be met. May joy and laugher abound in our homes.
Amen to ur prayers oo
Teamie you and I dey d same boat ooo @d bolded.
Am having this bumbum pain on my right bum since this week. Am just managing my life right now..
It must surely end with praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2018
primadonnachika:

Present my able capo. Ms gradually clearing out. Feel stronger too. Only heartburn is showing me shehe
Kpele try to stay away from those foods dat triggers it. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
Present cappo still in ms I pray it be a fast month because I can't just wait for it to be over.
It will be over before u knw it
Kpele dear just small time now d will start cruising
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Eyifunmi:
Hi everyone!!!

I appreciate everyone's posts here, it makes me feel that I am not alone, I pray we all deliver safely in Jesus name.

FTM here, EDD is March 31, 2019.

Gender of baby not yet checked.

cc: Rbae
You're welcome. Make yourself at home. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Milaby:
nope e no go work cheesy team December all the way
When the tiredness hits you now you'll be the one looking for space on our ship. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2018
berryBee:
Bs Bs Bs
Before I start my long Bs, I want to thank all the mamas here. I was a JJC until i joined this page. Infact I relied on the information I got here throughtout my pregnancy journey.

Your labour and delivery was so sharp! Congratulations once again. May your DD bring gladness to your heart always. smiley

As for the milk flow, keep putting your baby to suck even though nothing may be coming out yet. Then try some of those remedies proffered on this thread. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2018
It is the second day of our month. And we thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa. cheesy
God has already perfected His miracle in the lives of some moms already. But for those of us still in waiting, we are ready to testify also. cheesy

So let's get up and do what we need to do to bring those babies out here safely.
Keep being active in moderation,
Clean your homes,
Stock up your pantries with all you'll be needing after the baby arrives, so you won't be at a loss of what to feed the rest of your family when the newborn arrives.

For those with older children; do not neglect them because you're expecting a new one. Keep bonding with them, make them a pert of the whole process as much as possible. Let them feel loved and valuable, because neglect could breed rivalry. We do not want that for our children.

Above anything else, commit all your activities into God's ever helping hands. If you acknowledge Him in all you do he has promised to guide you. Friends you need His guidance in all things. Never think you can be anything apart from Him.

Listen to your intuitions, He could be directing you through them.

I wish all of us the best in everything. smiley

So let the birth alerts continue! cheesy

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton...............................10th Nov

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

23)teewhysafe.................XY....29th Nov

Where are the October spill overs?

December porters get ready...

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joycluv: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2018
t
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2018
berryBee:
Bs Bs Bs

Thank God for the safe delivery. lesson learnt thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
When the tiredness hits you now you'll be the one looking for space on our ship. tongue
Yimu!!! All this PDP campaign, do you realise it's the 2nd day in Nov already? Its going to be a fast month, we ain't joining your team...just dey sail dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
zaynie:
Team November!!!
Go forth and birth healthy and beautiful babies with ease.
Pop it like the bosses you are!
May God make it easy for every single one of you kiss kiss kiss

To the other preggies. Asokale anfaani.
May We hear the loud cries of the baby, the laughter from the mother and the shouts of joy from the father.
May we know no loss on this group.
For every woman that seeks the fruit of the womb, may God grant their deepest desires and give them children that would make the wait worth the while.
We shall not mourn our children.
Amin

Team Oct! It was nice running this race with you. You guys are the bestest!
Cappo Joomie! Baddest Cappo in the building. Owo méjì feyan kan! Double Triple Fourple Twale to you!

Team Dec, I give you permission to disturb TeamNov and I hereby pass my Basin of Porting to Adorablewifey, capture as many as you can. grin grin grin grin

Picksrace.
grin grin grin sure thing, I don't even need to shout. I've spotted at least 8 of them already, the count down is on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.