Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149799 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
joycluv:
Getting pregnant six months after a ciserian section delivery,how safe is it? Note(d baby was a still birth)

My Dr says it depends on the reason for the first CS
Anyways... There r a lot of factors really
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Rbae:

OK mama. Thanks so much. Yes, I was tested for UTI and it has been treated. I drink lots of water and I'm shocked cos I still I have a trace of protein in my urine (from 6weeks) in my 19th week. Honestly, this past few weeks have been a challenging one for me.

Mama Rbae... it will all end in praise. You're a strong woman and you'll overcome all challenges. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Rbae:

Hmmmmn... The back ache and pains that comes with fibroid degeneration is killing. I couldnt sleep on Thursday night and yesterday. How did u manage urs mama? I'm tired of taking PCM.

Sorry mama. It is well with you and baby.

I only had two episodes of that pain. I couldn't walk self. I took lot of water and pcm.

A friend that couldn't manage her own with pcm went to the hospital and was given a pain relief injection and she felt better.

The phase shall soon pass.

Take care of you and baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I've been drinking it since I took in. Just finished the one I recently made sef.

Really??...fear don catch me oo...i just made a very rich one only for me to come online and see stories... i guess moderation is the key...thanks alot mama!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
tnx so much..@ Anapuao!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thank you!

iamsuskay:

congratulations!!!.. may God bless you, family and the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=72643537]

Zobo is a medicinal plant.
It should be taken with caution.
Not too much and because some people make theirs with pineapple or add too much sugar.

I took lots of it in my first pregnancy and my son was born with a heart defect, I read somewhere that there is a likelihood that it may have been caused by Zobo.
There's no concrete evidence but just keep the Zobo drinking to a bare minimum.

thanks alot for your response... will surely keep that in mind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amen! Thanks a lot

BlessedDiva:

Congrats mama, welcome blessed Princess.
Quick recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracey2017(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello mama's in the house, please is it safe to give a new born coconut water first before breast milk to stop colic?....mum said I shld do that bit DH...said not to

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
gracey2017:
Hello mama's in the house, please is it safe to give a new born coconut water first before breast milk to stop colic?....mum said I shld do that bit DH...said not to
It's safe. I gave DD too and she didn't suffer from colic at all, so I guess it worked. When the baby starts crying as a result of colic you will be the one suffering oo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
whyworryPH:

For where? We are in this together. Since October could not catch me with their leaking basin, December cannot come close tongue

We will start taking people in December from 3rd week. So Dec mamas, hope your bags are ready? Do not be taken unawares kiss
When you mamas are yet to open the floor at as 3rd of Nov, you're still waiting for us to join you. Just say you mamas are eyeing DEC.. Simplegrin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
whyworryPH:

True talk cappo. God is faithful. October spill overs don't be shy Ok? We will take good care of you and make you feel like you did with your October teamies. Make una come open floor ejor.

[s]All those eager mamas in December that couldn't wait for October to go, we are waiting for you especially their cappo that zaynie passed her cracked and leaking basin to tongue tongue[/s]
*shaking my pregnancy drained bumbum for her. Just be waiting there o, until you'll find yourself pushing in Dec*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
It is the third day of our month. And we thank God for life.

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov

Cappo i am doing very fine

I guess Nov mamas are waiting for me to open floor.....don't worry grin very soon by God's grace i will be here to announce my BA cool

BlessedDiva I miss seeing you here....

Hands up if you watch 'Baby changes everything' grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Some of us are enjoying d second trimester package, while some of us are still battling with ms.... But it can't stop our shine.
Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ___________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _______________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May
14. gurlnext2u _____________ EDD 27th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

Present (to the glory of God)
I don't know whether MS is really subsiding or if it's a psychological something, but I feel better and more energetic. Heartburn had really set in line other teamies are testifying.

The way my tummy is big e, God is really in control. Meanwhile I'm trying to hide the belle o. Anyway if linda could hide belle for six months, then yes I can hide for four months lol.

Apollo momies please don't use chloramphenicol. It delays healing and worsens the apollo for most people (works for some sha). Use ciprofloxacin instead, it's what doc prescribed for my lo and my entire family used it (except me cos of my extreme carefulness) Our apollos cleared within three days.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
gurlnext2u:

Lmao at bolded ��
Don’t worry, the baby will cooperate next time.

Thanks dear grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
sunbestie:

Eeyaa kpele dear
At d bolded really got me laughing so loud.
Hold on and be strong ms will be a thing of d past soon.
Thanks cappo, really cannot wait!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks mama. I believe this message was meant for me as chloramphenicol has been on my mind for days now for some unknown reasons. Now I understand. wink Nov mums how far ds one wey una neva open legs abi you are waiting for us Dec mamas to show you how. No wahala cappo please carry Dec basin come �� tongue
19CannyMum:

Present (to the glory of God)
I don't know whether MS is really subsiding or if it's a psychological something, but I feel better and more energetic. Heartburn had really set in line other teamies are testifying.

The way my tummy is big e, God is really in control. Meanwhile I'm trying to hide the belle o. Anyway if linda could hide belle for six months, then yes I can hide for four months lol.

Please mamas, I'm being very careful with what I eat so that what happened in 1967 will not happen again. There's this bread fruit being sold in abuja (never seen it before), I just asked and was told it's bread fruit.

It's kind of reddish and looks like boiled groundnut (still in shell). In fact it's mostly sold by same people selling groundnut. Does anyone know if it's safe for preggies? It has been entering my eye like kilode.

Also this native pear, not the one they eat with corn o, not avocado o, the native native one gan. Is it safe? Can't even ask Google cos I don't know the name.

Lastly I hope I'm not 'stressing' myself by still bending down to wash bathroom? I feel energetic enough but I don't want story that touch and they will say I stressed myself that's why.

Apollo momies please don't use chloramphenicol. It delays healing and worsens the apollo for most people (works for some sha). Use ciprofloxacin instead, it's what doc prescribed for my lo and my entire family used it (except me cos of my extreme carefulness) Our apollos cleared within three days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Keep up your faith! I like it. You're in our prayers. It is well. smiley

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone

Praise God for his kind mercies.
Congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Naomi1990:
how good is oluwohunla bashorun maternity? Ibadan based
I learnt it's quite good.. I didn't give birth there but we take our immunizations there.. you stay close by.. you might be my neighbor o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

Thank God 4hs mercies. Wish u Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

Mamas its a new month. how are you all doing.I'm sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th week respectively. 3rd trimester is just by the corner so enjoy the remaining part of the honeymoon phase. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injections.

Please come out and shake your bumbum and bump.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. My tummy is not that big but i have started enjoying privileges. I no longer buy lunch myself in the office. Someone esp my bosses always buy lunch 4me. Few work load n I'm enjoying all the attention. We've been expecting this for a while so they are all very happy for me.

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 and other mamas that stopped halfway in our prayers.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

If you know the sex of your LO please provide.

@ mamas hyphee , yesitsme please respond with your EDD so we can update.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port, you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Come out and shake your bump and bum bum for us abeg.

Peace...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

Wow! Thank God it ended in praise.
Quick recovery to you and welcome to the world baby. kiss

Cc
whyworryPH
VannywealthDesi
November waddlers

Come and sing a special number for our first porter from December.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Adorablewifey:

When you mamas are yet to open the floor at as 3rd of Nov, you're still waiting for us to join you. Just say you mamas are eyeing DEC.. Simplegrin
I laugh in Chinese. Me that can't wait for my date to come will now want to enter December, mbanu, it isn't happening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Adorablewifey:

*shaking my pregnancy drained bumbum for her. Just be waiting there o, Puntil you'll find yourself pushing in Dec*
Chai! For the sake of the drained bumbum, I will allow you give birth last week of November so that the bumbum can replenish what baby took grin
Don't thank me for helping out, November mamas are nice like that wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

We thank God that it ended in praise. Congrats mama and rest well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Xzandy:

Wow! Thank God it ended in praise.
Quick recovery to you and welcome to the world baby. kiss

Cc
whyworryPH
VannywealthDesi
November waddlers

Come and sing a special number for our first porter from December.

Yes o, my teamie don't mind all those saying we are yet to open the floor cc Adorablewifey, come and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

Thank God for safe delivery mama and it ended in praise. Congratulations!!! God will continue to strengthen you and your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

Praise Jesus! Quick quick recovery to you and your baby. God will perfect His miracle in your lives.
My love to you both. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
jennyurch:

Really??...fear don catch me oo...i just made a very rich one only for me to come online and see stories... i guess moderation is the key...thanks alot mama!!
You're welcome.
Moderation is key.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Xzandy:

Cappo i am doing very fine

I guess Nov mamas are waiting for me to open floor.....don't worry grin very soon by God's grace i will be here to announce my BA cool

BlessedDiva I miss seeing you here....

Hands up if you watch 'Baby changes everything' grin
Amen.

All those people teasing my teamies and I, please let's breath joor. tongue our EDDs haven't reached. It won't pass us by. As soon as it comes, we'll drop.

November mommies let's be encouraging our bodies and babies.
Me I just started taking my squats seriously.
God help us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.