Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149645 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks for checking up on us cappo , just clicked 36 wks and did a scan yesterday but was told my Edd is now 11/12 again , is this normal please ?

VannywealthDesi:
Please where are the following moms?
berryBee
bigbird
Sexyjuly
jennyswtie
bulunton
Anitaamich
Rushingwind05
Ziby
FashionTrend
Sammybabelious
teewhysafe
Ot4bdoo and
JourneytoEl

Since I've been back online, I have neither seen your comments or moniker online even by chance.
I'd love to hear from y'all, just to know you're fine.

If you're still active on NL, do come in and say hi. kiss smiley
If not I'll have to take my time and check your accounts one by one. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2018
please house I've been having waist pain since yesterday morning and it's just my right side it goes and comes back often. it was difficult for me to sleep throughout the night. it's like a stabbing pain. baby is kicking well but I can't stand for long due to the aches. have used pcm not working have anyone experienced this cos I didn't experience this at all in my first pregnancy. please don't read and passby I'm not enjoying myself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irynterri(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Messyodi:
Happy new month Everyone,

So i woke up this evening from my short nap to vaginal pain when i walk, is this normal please at 25weeks? Nothing severe but just cramp like pain in the veejay region, no discharge, no nothing else, only the pain when i walk.
I used to have sharp vaginal pain when I stand at a spot but relief when I walk or sit then I noticed it happens whenever dh releases his sperm inside me after sex since then we have been practicing withdrawal method and I've never experienced such pain again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queency123: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2018
FashionTrend:
Thanks for checking up on us cappo , just clicked 36 wks and did a scan yesterday but was told my Edd is now 11/12 again , is this normal please ?

It's perfectly normal. It just means your baby is measuring ahead of his actual gestational age. Besides, scans at this late stage aren't very accurate. They can greatly differ from the baby's real measurements.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mama @whyworryph, long time no see... hope you’re good??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anitaamich:
Mama @whyworryph, long time no see... hope you’re good??
Just when I came in to ask after her I saw this. It's been 2 days. Where are you WhyworryPH? Hope you're fine?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=joycluv post=72613065] Getting pregnant six months after a ciserian section delivery,how safe is it? Note(d baby was a still birth) [/quoti

I believe you are safe but work with your doctor closely. Your best bet will be another CS delivery but nothing is impossible with God.

I have a friend that got pregnant seven month after CS she delivered the baby with CS again.

I pray for a smooth pregnancy for you and your baby will come to stay this time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Naomi1990:
please house I've been having waist pain since yesterday morning and it's just my right side it goes and comes back often. it was difficult for me to sleep throughout the night. it's like a stabbing pain. baby is kicking well but I can't stand for long due to the aches. have used pcm not working have anyone experienced this cos I didn't experience this at all in my first pregnancy. please don't read and passby I'm not enjoying myself

Sorry mama. Drink plenty of water and rest well. You can see your Doctor if it persists.

When I had the pain in my first pregnancy it was caused by Fibroid degeneration. Yours might be round ligament pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
bigbird:
BA!BA!BA!
I welcomed my beautiful princess on Saturday October 20th at 8:13am through Elective CS weighing 2.78kg.
We are both doing fine and have just been able to come online since then.
That’s how I ported from November sha o but we Thank God.

congratulations!!!.. may God bless you, family and the baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
berryBee:
BA BA BA My princess arrived this night at 10:30 oct 31sr m Nov mamas I don port oh
welcome!!.. congratulations and God bless the family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

THANKSGIVING POST

What shall we render to Jehovah
For he has done so very much for us.

Hmmmmm where do i start from!
Thank you Jesus for every mama in this team, those that ran ahead, those that had their baby in October and those that ran into our basin. Thank you Lord because you kept us all. We are grateful full. Our hearts are full of thanks.
Thank for our husbands, for always meeting the needs of our families. Thank you for our kids. Thank you for everything Lord.
Thank you for Conception. Thank you for smooth pregnancy and safe delivery. Thank full to visiting some homes after several years of waiting. We are grateful.
We aren't worthy not your kindness Lord bit you show your tender mercies through it all.
At this point, we remember LEEMAH50, we ask that you visit her soon and surprise her with double.
You oh Lord have given us these children. We ask for Grace to train them in the way of the Lord. We will not fail in our duties as parents. They will give us rest till our old age. Amen
They are still babies now Lord, we ask that you watch over them for us, they will not fall sick, we will not cry over them. Amen. We've known their beginning. We won't know their end.
For us and our household, you will satisfy us with long life. Amen.
Accept our praises.

A very big congratulations to our newest mummies,may your babies bring joy to your family at all times

Our appreciation goes to everyone on this thread, thanks for being a part of our story. Thanks for the laffs, the disagreement s, the gists, the fun, the advices, the encouragement right from January till date. Thanks for being here at all times. Thanks for accommodating us even when our conflicting hormones were raging.

Year in year out, this thread will always be full and we ask that God will bring us to a time that all women who announces BFP on this thread will carry to term and come back with their LOs. Amen.

November mamas, we love you laidat even though byou no get respect. This month will favour you all, safedelivery guys. Bring out testimonies bhot, we will be here waiting for it.

Zaynie thanks for being our eagle mama at all times

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9 BS SEEN
2.Rukkington.......XX. 06/10>>>25/9 BS SEEN
3. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
4. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10. BS SEEN
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10
3. Thetherapist..XX...........8/10 BS SEEN

October VIPs
01. Anniebamba1......................... →01/10 BS SEEN
02. Heroesmum............... 02 .... XX → 03/10 BS SEEN
03. Chinyeresandra .......... .... XX →03/10
04. bayobabe ....................14.... XY →04/10
05. Docnnechiji ............... 14 .... XY →04/10 BS SEEN
06. mercifull .................... 09 .... XX →04/10 BS SEEN
07. Fabmummy .. ............ 06. .. XX → 07/10 BS SEEN
08. BlessedDiva................. 28...XX → 9/10 BS SEEN
09. Rejoice04..................... 13....XX →9/10. BS SEEN
10. EzyF ............................. 25 ... XX →13/10. BS SEEN
11. ngsoundz .................. 13 ... XX →14/10. BS SEEN
12. Zaynie ............................ 25 ...XX →15/10 BS SEEN
13. Luvissweet2f................................... 15/10
14. Aitee1......................... 25 ... XX →16/10 BS SEEN
15. GODSMILEFOREVER. XY → 16/10
16. Orirebaby
17. Tabsy
18. vicky9ice .......................12 ... XX →22/10
19. gudbadgal .................... 25 ... XX →23/10
20. Mumifortune ................ 31... XX → 25/10
21. Funmi2510 ................... 24 ...XY → 24/10
22. gracewealth007 ................... XY →26/10
23. Chachabae ................... 11 ... XX →15/10
24. Stmema ........................ 18 ... XY →26/10
25. ladyP30 ......................... 26 ... XY → 28/10

amypearl ........................ 05
Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
giftedofgod .................. 31
Tinutunde
Topmid .......................... ...XY
Pacce
Bukit05..............

Nov Basin
1. abike12 ...................8/11... XX ... 28/10
2. bigbird .................... -/11 ... XX ... 20/10
3. berryBee ................. -/11 ... XX ... 31/10

To the glory of God, 25 mamas delivered in October.
3 ported from September
4 ported to September
3 ported from November
We have a remainder of 8 mamas that we haven't heard from. Please stop by and let us know how far dearies. We care so much about you.

our remaining mamas should know that they are in our prayers and our victory is sure on all sides by the grace of God and if you have put to bed, do well to let us know. Thanks.

November mamas!!! How many times did i call you? If u know you have born, come out and confess now. Leave shame alone ooo.

If you are owing us BS, don't be stingy with it, let's all read and learn

This is team October signing out till further notice. Over and out.
Signed
Joomie

I really appreciate your update and your concern.. God go bless you beyond your expectations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Some of us are enjoying d second trimester package, while some of us are still battling with ms.... But it can't stop our shine.
Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ___________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _______________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

MS is still dealing with me when it’s supposed to be subsiding. I did a scan yesterday and my baby just crossed its legs and put the hands behind the head. This baby is relaxing and deliberately punishing me Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rejoice04:
[sub][/sub]

Sorry mama. Drink plenty of water and rest well. You can see your Doctor if it persists.

When I had the pain in my first pregnancy it was caused by Fibroid degeneration. Yours might be round ligament pain.
thanks for your reply MA I really appreciate. I'm just coming back from the hospital now and they told me to use pcm for 3days and some other drugs I guess they're for blood and folic acid too. I'll rest well and add more water to my list. thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Iyamefa:

MS is still dealing with me when it’s supposed to be subsiding. I did a scan yesterday and my baby just crossed its legs and put the hands behind the head. This baby is relaxing and deliberately punishing me Lol

Hahhhaa. This is too funny.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Some of us are enjoying d second trimester package, while some of us are still battling with ms.... But it can't stop our shine.
Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Cappo I am fine o. I’ve been having MS since day 1, it’s not even funny. I never experienced it during my first pregnancy. The things we endure for our LO grin My EDD is on 27th May, 2019. Kindly update the list.
Anyway enough about me, how are you doing cappo? My fellow May mamas, it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello mums, the weekend is here!!! Order for your home made PAP(Ogi / akamu / koko),contains no preservatives.We have white , yellow , guinea , millet & mixed grains.We can make to your specifications.We can deliver at your doorstep at a delivery cost subject to your location. Call 08057125055 or 08098125055

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
zaynie:
hn
Never ever pumped.
Rofemiguwa should have a good idea

An good affordable one is kinyo.thats what I use.
You have avent
Laniosh
Even flo
Medela
Spectra.

If u want to pump.get a double eletric. The convenience can't be quantified.
All the best.

Cc Thetherapist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Naomi1990:
thanks for your reply MA I really appreciate. I'm just coming back from the hospital now and they told me to use pcm for 3days and some other drugs I guess they're for blood and folic acid too. I'll rest well and add more water to my list. thanks ma.

It's good you have seen a Doctor. You will be fine .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Iyamefa:

Lmao at bolded ��
Don’t worry, the baby will cooperate next time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
sabi mamas...hope we are all waddling with swag...pls i want to ask ooo... i read up somehere how unsafe zobo drink is during pregnancy and i still saw a post somewhere that it is perfectly safe..pls mamas what do y'all think abeg...waiting for your replies..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present! cappo. Although i didn't get the mention, i wonder why. Anyways, just entered 2nd trimester oo. bye bye to ms and metallic taste bud. I went for scan, as big as my stomach is, scan said its Singleton. seriously, i look as if am 6months gone.
I just noticed i ve got an edd twin. Mummyejire i hail oo. We go born same day same time ijn.

All october mamas and potters, congrts oo. To us the waddling mamas, safe delivery is ours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello Teamie November mummies, pls o who go open floor for us now today is 2nd o .
cc.
whyworryph
Bukit
cappo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
When the tiredness hits you now you'll be the one looking for space on our ship. tongue
we will still close leg till rent expire grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Yimu!!! All this PDP campaign, do you realise it's the 2nd day in Nov already? Its going to be a fast month, we ain't joining your team...just dey sail dey go.
Yes!!! cappo tell her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atilla(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
jennyurch:
sabi mamas...hope we are all waddling with swag...pls i want to ask ooo... i read up somehere how unsafe zobo drink is during pregnancy and i still saw a post somewhere that it is perfectly safe..pls mamas what do y'all think abeg...waiting for your replies..

My dear. Hibiscus leaves which zobo is made from is not good for pregnancy at all. I found this out when I was doing research on zobo for high blood pressure. I was surprised to find it messes with hormones and can cause the uterus to begin contracting so they don't even recommend tea that has hibiscus leaves talkeless of zobo which the main ingredient are the hibiscuses leaves. Pls just type in hibiscus and pregnancy online to confirm for yourself before you take another cup.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Iyamefa:

Eeyaa kpele dear
At d bolded really got me laughing so loud.
Hold on and be strong ms will be a thing of d past soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Hahhhaa. This is too funny.
I dey tells u... Her baby will be laughing at her during d scan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
gurlnext2u:

Cappo I am fine o. I’ve been having MS since day 1, it’s not even funny. I never experienced it during my first pregnancy. The things we endure for our LO grin My EDD is on 27th May, 2019. Kindly update the list.
Anyway enough about me, how are you doing cappo? My fellow May mamas, it will end in praise.
Mama u are welcome to team May.. Team waddling with swag
I dey manage my packageooo becos this ur story na My life story .... Lets be rocking our boat like dat ... It will end in Praise soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Livez: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Evening Evening Mamas. I came to register, Team June.
I am Six weeks today and spotting. Not happy about it.
But in all things, I put my trust in God.
June Cappo, come and register me. I must give birth to Baby Pio come June. God and I have decided.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
atilla:

My dear. Hibiscus leaves which zobo is made from is not good for pregnancy at all. I found this out when I was doing research on zobo for high blood pressure. I was surprised to find it messes with hormones and can cause the uterus to begin contracting so they don't even recommend tea that has hibiscus leaves talkeless of zobo which the main ingredient are the hibiscuses leaves. Pls just type in hibiscus and pregnancy online to confirm for yourself before you take another cup.
ohhh...tnx soo much mama...im grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Happy new month my lovely teamies.

How are we all doing, trust we are all doing well.

Please respond to this roll call so we know you're doing fine.

By God's grace we are all in our second trimester already may God be praised cheesy cheesy

Have we all registered for antenatal already? What about TT injection?. I took my fifth and last TT shot some weeks ago but for antenatal, I went to registered but they asked me to come back in January for proper registration/documentation

Morning sickness nko grin it should be a thing of the past for most of us by now cheesy

Remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid any food that is not safe for the baby.

You're most welcome once more teamies @eksbabe @spiceeamiee @AyaTiraj

May God make it easy for us all, Amen.

MONIKER..................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. pam09 .....................................04/04
3. spiceeamiee ...........................10/04
4. keeki .......................................11/04
5. theworldbest ..........................11/04
6. Sewasaunt .............................13/04
7. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
8. lawvlypearl .............................19/04
9. Gracedom ...............................20/04
10. Kittana ..........................we await your testimony
11. eksbabe .................................28/04
12. Jina24 ....................................28/04
13. AyaTiraj .................................29/04

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.