Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146680 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sammybabelious:
My bs story....
I welcomed my rainbow baby on 9th Nov......

just a push my princess arrived. Without any tear. Weight :3.3kg...
Sorry for the delay in sharing my BS.
Sorry for d long post..
Nov mum,it was really nice been with u.

My cappo, thanks n God bless u specially.

See u in vision 2020.....(by God Grace)
Congrats once again. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Hahahaha. You are funny cappo. Something must happen today or tonight by fire or by force
Yesso e don begin happen. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2018
primadonnachika:

I was going to ask how Mama’s with toddlers cope. How do you protect your bump. Mine won’t stop climbing and gumming mummy or is this Norman. Mamas please share I’m sure I m not alone

I have been meaning to advice pregnant mamas with toddlers. Pls and pls i beg u all in this category in the Name of Almighty God. Be careful and always protect yourself with a pillow to reduce the impact and always talk to them not to jump on you cos of baby.
A very close family member had a painful incident few years ago. Her daughter jumped on her when she was 7months+ and her water broke she was rushed to the hospital and they had to go in for an ECS to bring out the baby. The hospital referred the baby to another hospital where they had NICU cos they couldn't handle the case but the baby didn't survived after spending so much money and the stress and pain the mother went through. The mother almost passed out in the process but God saved her. The whole incident was quite traumatic for her and she hated her daughter cos she will always be crying and saying the daughter killed her child but thank God she has gotten over it and has had another baby.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2018
helovesme:
Zaynie, congratulations on the birth of your princess kiss kiss

Na your face be this?
Been too long biko.
Thanks maami.
How's our big boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Goodday blessed mommies
How pushing?
Una Eku belleful
Wishing y'all successful deliveries in due time
@ Zaynie eku ewu' omo hope I got it right cheesy hope she's fine kiss to her
Pls when is MHC coming up I have some stuffs to give
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thank u mama
whyworryPH:

Nice BS. Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thank u dear....
God I'll make things easy for us
VannywealthDesi:
Congrats once again. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mamas. How una dey. How's bumping coming along. My feb teamies i hope you're all well n strong.

Pls super mamas i wanto ask, (covers face) i noticed my b**bs have lost firmness. They used to be not so big, cute, firm n up but i noticed since around week 18 or so (now 27) they stopped been full n nt getting bigger(as i would think pregnancy will make them) and now saggy which is what worries me more.
I'm concerned it may get worse after delivery/ breastfeeding.

Pls sabi mamas share ur experiences or knowledge. U know we still need to look hot in the oza room wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Birth alert!!!

I welcomed my awesome prince today at 12:06.
Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Safe delivery to the remaining November moms. smiley
December moms get ready.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yay!!!!! I have been waiting for your BA. Congrats mama!!!! Welcome baby.
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

December moms get ready.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
24th November.

Congratulations to me VannywealthDesi! cheesy

WhyworryPH how are you? I'm awaiting your good news. smiley

Anapuao, ayaomen, WhyworryPH and Veektorious08, you ladies are next in line. May God complete what He's started in your lives, Amen.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov...Delivered.

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov...Delivered

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05............XX....19th Nov...Delivered

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov...Delivered

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov...Delivered

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.
yaay, congrats cappo. God bless our baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.
Congratulations mama and welcome to your Prince. I see that your trekking to your hospital really worked.
Bia, but why did you not drag whyworryPH mama along na?

*drags her close...see I don't want to port to Jan oya tell me the trick you used biko, ayam begging*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations momma, God bless the prince

VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.
Congratulations mama. God bless d family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ot4bdoo: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats cappo,welcome baby,so happy for u

VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks ayaomen, phlota, rabluk, Adorablewifey and Ot4bdoo for your well wishes. God bless you moms.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.

Congratulations ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.

Congrats mama. Welcm Prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Congratulations mama and welcome to your Prince. I see that your trekking to your hospital really worked.
Bia, but why did you not drag whyworryPH mama along na?

*drags her close...see I don't want to port to Jan oya tell me the trick you used biko, ayam begging*
I asked WhyworryPH to come along fa, but she was complaining of the distance, so she decided to follow shortcut( WhyworryPH please I'm sorry embarassed grin)

As for the trick, I was so over being pregnant and determined not to go one more day. So 1hr plus brisk walking was what I did. Even when I was panting, I continued. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats VannywealthDesi, kisses to your Prince... Waiting for BS o
Una sure say whyworryPH never drop too?

I thought I gave birth today o, just a short nap and I dreamt I was in the hospital walking around the ward before delivery... Twas so real

The countdown begins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I asked WhyworryPH to come along fa, but she was complaining of the distance, so she decided to follow shortcut( WhyworryPH please I'm sorry embarassed grin)

As for the trick, I was so over being pregnant and determined not to go one more day. So 1hr plus brisk walking was what I did. Even when I was panting, I continued. smiley
Ewo!!!! Father Lord I need 20 peoples strength. My baby has to wear her Christmas clothes this year oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.
Congratulations dear,so something come out by force

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Mama is happy and relieved, baby is healthy and daddy is in love.
BS later. My sisters I saw something
Oya o passing the batton to Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
All mamas here your journies will end in praise

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi post=73264w912:
Birth alert!!!.

December moms get ready.
Congrats mama am happy for you oh whyworryPH we patiently waiting to hear ur own good news, those mamas that are yet to offload should take note walking a very long distance nd squatting really helps n fastening labour it triggers it more good luck all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.
Yay!!! Our babies are birthday mates. Congratulations cappo. God is faithful

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Oya o passing the batton to Whyworryph, Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
God be praised oo
Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Thank you all that asked after me. Still in disbelief that I am now a mother.
BS coming soon. Love you all!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
Oya o passing the batton to Whyworryph, Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
Nnemu am so happy for you my dear no be small thing oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Wow Wat a happy day 3 mamas the same day God is great ,a big congratulations to u nd ur teamy enjoy ur bundle of joy vigilante mood activated lol

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mercyjosh: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Wow...Congratulations mama, thank God for safe delivery. God Bless nd protect our Prince charming. Loving the atmosphere here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

December moms get ready.

Congrats mama VannywealthDesi, welcome to your awesome prince, he's blessed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.