Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148901 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Mama is happy and relieved, baby is healthy and daddy is in love.
BS later. My sisters I saw something
Oya o passing the batton to Whyworryph, Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
All mamas here your journies will end in praise

Wow to God be the glory, congrats mama and welcome princess, you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Thank you all that asked after me. Still in disbelief that I am now a mother.
BS coming soon. Love you all!

Wow wow wow, congrats dearie on the safe birth of your blessed prince charming. It ended in praise to the glory of God.
You mamas planned this? So nice grin
Oya make una chop and enjoy correct vigilante now.

Remaining waddling mamas I wish you all supernatural birthing, we shall read your BA and BS.
God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
congrats dear, when I didn't see you online I knew u have put to bed. so u actually carried your babybag to vigil. God bless your baby
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

I welcomed my awesome prince today at 12:06.
Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Safe delivery to the remaining November moms. smiley
December moms get ready.
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Oya o passing the batton to Whyworryph, Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
i receive the batton

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao,whyworryph and Vannywealthdesi Congrats to you mums on the arrival of your bundles of joy! Other November mums yet to deliver, wishing you all a safe and quick delivery!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yipeee. Congrats Cappo VannywealthDesi, Anapuao and whyworryPH.... This new week shall not pass me by oh oluwa! I go intensify my waka tomorrow.. grin. Comman share BS abeg when you are up to it. Kisses to your darlingsss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Wow! See me dancing nd rejoicing..
Congrats mama
Nov mamas nd their cuties rock oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Veektorious08: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Big congratulations to Cappo VannywealthDesi, Anapuo and whyworryPH on the arrival of your los. May they be all you have always prayed for. In my 39th week today and I had better take this long walk and squatting seriously cos as I dey now Ehn, vjay aches like.... Legs are swollen and I feel so heavy at little walks with hubby. God help us o. Supernatural delivery all the way for the rest of us.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodhairdiary: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Awwwww
Congrats mama
Kisses to your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

I welcomed my awesome prince today at 12:06.
Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Safe delivery to the remaining November moms. smiley
December moms get ready.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o

praise to almighty God.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Wow! See me accusing your cappo of leaving you behind not knowing you went along.
Aww!! Congratulations to you and welcome to your prince. Abeg how you do am ooh, I don't want to port to January.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
Aww!!! Novembers mamas be giving me Joy today.
Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
See as I dey smile to my phone with these November mamas back to back BA. Congrats to you all. Can't wait for December to come fast as I no want port.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oluwa e tobi oooo.
Today 24th is my 2nd year wedding tradversary. See B.A back to back, this is surely a sign that heaven has remembered me.
Oya ooo, 26th is my white wedding anniversary, please someone should bless me with B.A on Monday.
Congratulations mamas

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

congrats mama, I'm next in line

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Oh my God. This God is faithful. Congratulations mama. God planned it supernaturally for us.
Dancing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 1:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Wow.. congratulations cappo vannywealthDesi, and my November teamies whyworryPH and Anapuao.. may God bless your little ones, to the remaining waddling mamas, I pray for a supernatural delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:34am On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Congratulations mama!!!! Finally they all heard our cries and decided to show at last. Congratulations to all mamas that gave birth yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Wow Glory be to the Almighty God. It can only be God. Blessing us with 3 sweet angels in a day.

Congratulations to the you super moms
Vannywealthdesi. The long distance walker.

WhyworryPh. The one that went to vigil with baby bag.

Anapuao. The one that did jumping jumping.

Swift delivery to all the remaining November sexy mamas and the December slay mamas wishing to port.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations Vannywealthdesi, whyworryPH and Anapuao. Your LOs are blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Big Congratulatioooooon! .

They lord has done it. Thank you Jesus.
Dancing azonto! for this good news

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats mama VannywealthDesi, welcome to your awesome prince, he's blessed
Amen. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Woohoo!!! Jumping for joy. Congratulations. So that short cut worked? shocked Don't mind me dear. Did you attend the vigil? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Anapuao:

Yay!!! Our babies are birthday mates. Congratulations cappo. God is faithful
Wonderful! cheesy Tell me we were both labouring together the same day. God be praised. Congrats dear. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2018
PraisesG:

Congratulations dear,so something come out by force
Yes a wonderful something came out by force. Thanks. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Ewo!!!! Father Lord I need 20 peoples strength. I baby has to wear her Christmas clothes this year oh.
If you're determined the strength will come. It's after you're done you'll be wondering how you managed to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Congrats VannywealthDesi, kisses to your Prince... Waiting for BS o
Una sure say whyworryPH never drop too?

I thought I gave birth today o, just a short nap and I dreamt I was in the hospital walking around the ward before delivery... Twas so real

The countdown begins
Thanks. BStory definitely loading.

You're team December right? Very soon you too will testify. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Many many thanks to everyone who reached out to congratulate my family and I. Please if I didn't reply your well wishes individually, do bear with me. I acknowledge and appreciate everyone one of you. God bless you, and y'all shall be celebrated in Jesus. cheesy wink smiley kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2018
25th November.

Congratulations to VannywealthDesi, WhyworryPH and Anapuao on the safe deliveries of your babies.

ayaomen, Veektorious08, FashionTrend and teewhysafe you ladies are next in line. You ladies do so your babies will come this month, no porting o. cheesy wink
May God complete what He's started in your lives, Amen.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov...Delivered.

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov...Delivered

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov...Delivered

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05............XX....19th Nov...Delivered

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov...Delivered

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov...Delivered

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov...Delivered

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct

Have a lovely Sunday and new week ahead. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.