Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162742 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

I welcomed my awesome prince today at 12:06.
Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Safe delivery to the remaining November moms. smiley
December moms get ready.
Congratulations to the award winning Cappo,may ur child be all you prayed for.Officially welcoming you to the vigilante community.Thank God it ended in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Thank you all that asked after me. Still in disbelief that I am now a mother.
BS coming soon. Love you all!
Congratulations ma,remember I told you it's your week of testimony.Motherhood shall be kind to you Insha'Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats Cappo VannywealthDesi, Anapuao and whyworryPH.... Welcome to vigilante club.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2018
ladyP30 how is our baby?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations Nov mamas. Wishing the remaining Nov mamas safe delivery. We Dec mamas tap una anointing. Please help for painful swollen feet. I don go hospital BP and urine ok. I don cry tire. I raise legs when sitting or lying down. I don drink water and walk long distance tire. I just wish the pain will go away. cry embarassed everyone saying it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Chai! I am so happy for you ma. I have been looking forward to your BA. Congratulations!!!! Welcome little prince.
November mamas, una too much jare. God is good.
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA

Congrats teamie may ur prince be all u prayed for n more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Mama is happy and relieved, baby is healthy and daddy is in love.
BS later. My sisters I saw something
Oya o passing the batton to Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
All mamas here your journies will end in praise

Congrats teamie welcome to d vigilante world

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Birth alert!!!

I welcomed my awesome prince today at 12:06.
Labour with a Singleton was somewhat harder than with my twins, but THANK YOU JESUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Safe delivery to the remaining November moms. smiley
December moms get ready.

Congrats cappo weldone may ur prince � be all u prayed and asked for n more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Are we in December yet? I'd soon vex and port to November, I'm so tired undecided
Cappo Adorablewifey, is it not time to start daily roll call, it's been like 4 months since the last one cheesy.
Congrats on the arrival of your LOs VannywealthDesi, Anapuao, and WhyworryPH.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Congratulations Nov mamas. Wishing the remaining Nov mamas safe delivery. We Dec mamas tap una anointing. Please help for painful swollen feet. I don go hospital BP and urine ok. I don cry tire. I raise legs when sitting or lying down. I don drink water and walk long distance tire. I just wish the pain will go away. cry embarassed everyone saying it's normal.
It would go away next month pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Ewo!!!! Father Lord I need 20 peoples strength. I baby has to wear her Christmas clothes this year oh.
LMAO, where is she going to wear it to, she'd prolly be like a day old on Xmas day tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Always raise legs and try eating lots of cucumber.take care

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to whyworryph,on your baby's arrival

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Are we in December yet? I'd soon vex and port to November, I'm so tired undecided
Cappo Adorablewifey, is it not time to start daily roll call, it's been like 4 months since the last one cheesy.
Congrats on the arrival of your LOs Vannyw.ealthDesi, Anap.uao, and Whyw.orryPH.
Calm yea down, we are still in November. Let's allow team November to finish their shine before we take over from them. Don't worry I intend calling out for our jogging as soon as we hit 37weeks. Hope you're good though?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
If you're determined the strength will come. It's after you're done you'll be wondering how you managed to do it.
I'm sure not going to relent on the walks, I already did a 30mins today. Once I get to December, I'm sure people will beg me to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chanbaby:

I have been meaning to advice pregnant mamas with toddlers. Pls and pls i beg u all in this category in the Name of Almighty God. Be careful and always protect yourself with a pillow to reduce the impact and always talk to them not to jump on you cos of baby.
A very close family member had a painful incident few years ago. Her daughter jumped on her when she was 7months+ and her water broke she was rushed to the hospital and they had to go in for an ECS to bring out the baby. The hospital referred the baby to another hospital where they had NICU cos they couldn't handle the case but the baby didn't survived after spending so much money and the stress and pain the mother went through. The mother almost passed out in the process but God saved her. The whole incident was quite traumatic for her and she hated her daughter cos she will always be crying and saying the daughter killed her child but thank God she has gotten over it and has had another baby.
Chineke meh Chanbaby, when did you carry belle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you my teamie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wonders shall never cease cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Calm yea down, we are still in November. Let's allow team November to finish their shine before we take over from them. Don't worry I intend calling out for our jogging as soon as we hit 37weeks. Hope you're good though?
Ok o, five more days.

I'm good. My mum made me register in a general hospital. Anyday I go there I feel like I'm going to go into labour because the stress reminds me of doing final year clearance in Nigerian university choi.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
LMAO, where is she going to wear it to, she'd prolly be like a day old on Xmas day tongue
I want to see her dressed in something like this at least she'd have the opportunity of been mates with kids born from January that day grin.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Ok o, five more days.

I'm good. My mum made me register in a general hospital. Anyday I go there I feel like I'm going to go into labour because the stress reminds me of doing final year clearance in Nigerian university choi.
grin grin grin ndo, we are almost there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Hehehe teamie you're not alone on the swollen feet but I guess everything will return to normal as soon as LO is delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I want to see her dressed in something like this at least she'd have the opportunity of been mates with kids born from January that day grin.
haha better buy it in a big size so if it doesn't work this year tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations, may God blessings forever be on ur LO
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Mama is happy and relieved, baby is healthy and daddy is in love.
BS later. My sisters I saw something
Oya o passing the batton to Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
All mamas here your journies will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amen and Amen grin, thank you ma'am, kisses to your LO
Anitaamich:

Awww dear, I’m just seeing this message now, I remember u from the ttc thread... thank you very much, I pray that nothing will hinder your blessings and the same God that answered my prayers will answer yours, i use myself as a point of contact to reach all GTC mums, Our God that gave me my bundle of joy will grant yours in multiples in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Joomie:
ladyP30 how is our baby?
Good day my able cappo we are fine by his grace, just that the stress nd this vigilante is more than real no much free time for me even to write my BS na war but is well we are still happy nd grateful to God in all things ur family nko hope u guys are good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
rabluk:
Mamas. How una dey. How's bumping coming along. My feb teamies i hope you're all well n strong.

Pls super mamas i wanto ask, (covers face) i noticed my b**bs have lost firmness. They used to be not so big, cute, firm n up but i noticed since around week 18 or so (now 27) they stopped been full n nt getting bigger(as i would think pregnancy will make them) and now saggy which is what worries me more.
I'm concerned it may get worse after delivery/ breastfeeding.

Pls sabi mamas share ur experiences or knowledge. U know we still need to look hot in the oza room wink grin

My pipo, please respond to the quoted abeg. I take God beg u.
Cc zaynie , floraec , giddyperson , gegyna , joomie messyodi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chinnybaby99:

Mama kplele. Please reduce your salt in take.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
ladyP30:
Good day my able cappo we are fine by his grace, just that the stress nd this vigilante is more than real no much free time for me even to write my BS na war but is well we are still happy nd grateful to God in all things ur family nko hope u guys are good

Imagine this mama oh so you never submit BS you need to be fined...lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Big Congrats to VannywealthDesi, Anapuao and whyworryPH
Godbless your newborns
I wish you speedy recovery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I'm sure not going to relent on the walks, I already did a 30mins today. Once I get to December, I'm sure people will beg me to stop.
correct! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
rabluk:

My pipo, please respond to the quoted abeg. I take God beg u.
Cc zaynie , floraec , giddyperson , gegyna , joomie messyodi
Lol this is the 'first world problems' of pregnancy cheesy
Of course it would first feel like it's losing it's firmness, then it would lose its firmness. Then someone would come along and suck them to flatness. Then that someone, after you finally wean them would turn your breast to drum, pillow, pulley, ladder for when she wants to climb on your head.

I suggest you take a good picture of them now cuz you would need them for when you want to reminisce cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Giddyperson:

Lol this is the 'first world problems' of pregnancy cheesy
Of course it would first feel like it's losing it's firmness, then it would lose its firmness. Then someone would come along and suck them to flatness. Then that someone, after you finally wean them would turn your breast to drum, pillow, pulley, ladder for when she wants to climb on your head.

I suggest you take a good picture of them now cuz you would need them for when you want to reminisce cheesy
Oh my gawd shocked Thanks for the response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.