Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147413 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
How are you mama. It's been a While i saw u here.
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble.
I dunno if you still come online, i hope you're fine. we wish you well
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
Hello mama. Trust the baby is kicking fine.
4.Messyodi..........16th/17thd Feb 2019...........Babe
How far teamie. Hope you're holding up good.
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
Mama. How you dey how's d babe doing
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
Mama how far now. Been a While
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
Sexy mama, how are you doing.
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019.....Bobo
Mama bomboy,how are you today
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
Sweet teamie, hope you're doing juat wel
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
I'm doing very fine. Thanking God 4an easy ride so far.
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
Hello, been a while.trust you're good
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
Mama d mama. How is you
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
Sweet mama. What's up. Hope you're better now
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
Teamie, hope you're feeling strong and waddling good.
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
Sisi. How you dey
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
Been a while we heard from you mama. Please come in and say hi
17.Hyphee.....
Mama, please come out and give us your EDD and assure us you're fine.
18.Yesitsme......
Teamie, not heard from you in a while. Please pop in and say hi
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
2days oo. Please come in and assure us you're fine
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
Mama d mama, how is u
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
Super teamie, how's waddling
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019.....bobo
Mama bomboy, how u de na
23.Naomi1990....
My teamie porting from march, you're welcome to our team.hope you're good sha

Hurray, 3rd trimester is here finally. We thank you Lord. Just like yesterday. We're here, closer to holding our cute LOs. We can't thank d almighty enough. We should be in our 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st week now. Honeymoon is finally over. It's getting real with the fatigue, pressure, stronger kicks and BH contractions.

I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taking our supplements.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it already. Mama Messyodi already opened floor. I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Enjoy all previliges that comes with it.Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

If you know the sex of your LO pls share.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port( like Naomi1990), you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Be good and enjoy waddling. Just january in btw b4 we meet our cuties. cheesy grin kiss

Peace...

thanks for checking on us. its not been easy though. fatigue and d rest. I spotted a little blood abt 2wks ago after climbing bike d previous day. it was just once sha and very little. I guess d bumpy ride led to it. hope am safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
December mamas what's happening start dropping it as it hot. Abi una wan born Shiloh and holy ghost congress babies.
Giddyperson go do make u born . Our first chrristmas clothes must be worn oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peng4: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Delighted to announce the birth of my son yesterday morning, 3rd December, 2018 weighing 3.1kg after 5hours of labour.

To the glory of God, he came totally healthy at 37weeks and 5days.

Cappo shey you see why I did not want to join that squat wey you call? My babies dey always come early.

Wishing all other December mamas supernatural delivery.

Birth Story shortly.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chanbaby:
December mamas what's happening start dropping it as it hot. Abi una wan born Shiloh and holy ghost congress babies.
Giddyperson go do make u born . Our first chrristmas clothes must be worn oh.
Peng4 has paved the way, you can follow suit.
I've chosen to give birth on the 16th, my brother's birthday. Which reminds me, I have to buy one outing clothe cuz he has a wedding to attend just after Xmas, he can spend Xmas in a sleepsuit, we ain't going anywhere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Delighted to announce the birth of my son yesterday morning, 3rd December, 2018 weighing 3.1kg after 5hours of labour.

Cappo shey you see why I did not want to join that squat wey you call? My babies dey always come early.

Birth Story shortly.
Wow congrats and God bless your lo.
Adorablewifey come and see o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats mama
Godbless your newborn and speedy recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Wow!!! Congratulations dear and welcome to our Prince, may he be all that you've prayed for and lots more.
Now let the BA keep rolling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Congratulations mama cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Wow!!! Congratulations dear and welcome to our Prince, may he be all that you've prayed for and lots more.
Now let the BA keep rolling.

cappo come lets start the squat and jumping oh. I want to give birth early cos I have wedding to attend on the 16th and i cant go with a bump but with a baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Giddyperson:

Wow congrats and God bless your lo.
Adorablewifey come and see o
Yea!!! I can see, we are dropping hot hot kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chanbaby:

cappo come lets start the squat and jumping oh. I want to give birth early cos I have wedding to attend on the 16th and i cant go with a bump but with a baby.
so you are yet to start? I've started my 1hr daily walk, you can join me too. I can't wait till edd biko, I need her to come 12/12 just like momma who is 10/10.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
teewhysafe:
BA BA BA

Finally ported from the 29th of November to 3rd December. I had my beautiful princess in my arms by 2:02am on Monday weighing 3.68kg. It was 27hours of labour that ended in praise. FTM-vaginal delivery. We are both doing great. BS to be shared soon.

Congrats ma’am....your baby is pretty,God Bless you and yours.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.

Wow, Congratulations mama... May he be all you desire. Blessings.
To born early come dey hungry me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Besea:
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

December is here and we cannot be more grateful. This is the month for some of us, for the rest of us it's a step close to the finish line. It will end in praise for us all. Amen.

Are you doing your nipple cleaning, light exercise, taking routine drugs and eating healthy?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

We are doing good Cappo, 35weeks today,. Gradually getting to finish line, our joy shall be full. Wishing all Mama's easy and save delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Congratulations teamie, will drop my BA soon by His grace
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mumben:

thanks for checking on us. its not been easy though. fatigue and d rest. I spotted a little blood abt 2wks ago after climbing bike d previous day. it was just once sha and very little. I guess d bumpy ride led to it. hope am safe?
Ohh teamie, sorry to hear about your spotting. Please stay away from anything that triggers such for now as much as possible. We still have some more weeks to go. You and LO are important to us abeg. Don't forget to check with your doc too. Dont just dismiss it please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Congrats mama . Regards to our Prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Adorablewifey post=73550193] so you are yet to start? I've started my 1hr daily walk, you can join me too. I can't wait till edd biko, I need her to come 12/12 just momma who is 10/10.[/quoteq
Dec mamas, I saw mucus plug this afternoon but no serious contraction yet, should I be worried? We are 39 weeks plus]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Congratulations mama. God bless d family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ayabaniyi:
Dec mamas, I saw mucus plug this afternoon but no serious contraction yet, should I be worried? We are 39 weeks plus
I don't think you need to be worried, i think its a sign that you should expect labour anytime soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I don't think you need to be worried, i think its a sign that you should expect labour anytime soon.
Alright cappo thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Congrats teamie. Kisses to your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
obinnanelson4:
Good day wonderful mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
Wifey's EDD is first week in January, she will be needing Rhogam and doctor said we should get it. we went to a pharmacy and was told there is a cheap one and an expensive one. Price difference is about 10,000 naira. pls wonderful people apart from the price is there any difference in terms of efficacy between the two? And those who took it, when was it administered to you. thank you.
the difference between the two is the company that made them. It has to be administered before 72 hours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 2:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Congratulations mama. God bless him
g
peng4:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Birth Story shortly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2018
BA!!!
Announcing the arrival of my prince Dec 4th after an emergency CS. Birth Story to come soon

(
Phlota:
Congratulations teamie, will drop my BA soon by His grace

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Phlota:
BA!!!
Announcing the arrival of my prince Dec 4th after an emergency CS. Birth Story to come soon

(
Finally it ended in praise. Congratulations momma, welcome to your Prince. He will bring to you nothing but Joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 BA ANNOUNCEMENT.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! OUR DECEMBER IS HERE.
A heartily congratulations to mamas that have birthed their Los, may they bring nothing but joy to you and your household. We pray that they shall be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take of yourself and Los, as we await your birth stories.
For the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and swift for us too. Amen!!!

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08.......
Fashion trend........ Teewhysafe..............XX,..............Delivered 3/12 DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.
Chloe0.0….....................................Returned Angel
Iamsuskay................XY...............Delivered 30/11
babestell..................XX................Delivered 29/11

DECEMBER BIRTH
suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..............XY................Delivered 4/12
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
018.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
019.peng4....................XY..................Delivered 3/12
020.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
021.samieea28...................XX.................15/12/18
022.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
023.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
024.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
025.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
026.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
027.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
028.Ayabaniyi.....................XY....................06/12/18
029.foreveryoung1515......XX.....................18/12/18
030.chanbaby....................Sex....................24/12/18

God who has made this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas so far will see to it's completion.

Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Adorablewifey:

A heartily congratulations to mamas that have birthed their Los, may they bring nothing but joy to you and your household. We pray that the sha be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take if yourself and Los, as we await your birth stories.
For the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and swift for us too. Amen!!!

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08.......
Fashion trend........ Teewhysafe..............XX,..............Delivered 3/12 DECEMBER PORTERS TO NOVEMBER.

DECEMBER BIRTH
011. Phlota..............Sex................Delivered 4/12

God who has made this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas so far will see to it's completion.

Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen

Still enjoying what's hopefully my last week of pregnancy cheesy. Still scared to do any exercise cuz the baby feels so low and some of my things are not here yet, so for now I'm just chilling and drinking zobo. How's your jogging going.

Our teamie Foreveryoung1515 needs help, NLDP says she's legit, please try and include that in the next roll call if possible.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laeroy(f): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Adorablewifey:

A heartily congratulations to mamas that have birthed their Los, may they bring nothing but joy to you and your household. We pray that the sha be the pride of the nation and the world in general, Amen.
Relax and take if yourself and Los, as we await your birth stories.

NOVEMBER PORTERS
Veektorious08.......

DECEMBER BIRTH
011. Phlota..............Sex................Delivered 4/12

Amen.... TO ALL DECEMBER MAMAS, IT SHALL SURELY END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL....

Cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Veektorious08: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2018
B.A! B. A! B.A

Victory at last! And it ended in Praise! 9.05pm yesternight, our princess made her grand entrance weighing 3.75kg after I went for ANC just to complain to my doctor that I am tired of waddling. Na so doctor hold me down that I don start labour. Ftm. Mummy, Princess and Daddy faring great.

BS coming soon!

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Veektorious08:
B.A! B. A! B.A

Victory at last! And it ended in Praise! 9.05pm yesternight, our princess made her grand entrance weighing 3.75kg after I went for ANC just to complain to my doctor that I am tired of waddling. Na so doctor hold me down that I don start labour. Ftm. Mummy, Princess and Daddy faring great.

BS coming soon!
Congratulations ma. Welcome princess

(1) (2) (3) ... (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.