Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159900 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Messyodi:
How safe is zobo drink ? Iv been having severe cramps since i started taking it. 37weeks today

Zobo induces contraction for most people. You can search this thread. You are already full term at 37weeks sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
curvilicious:
This was how our birthday went o
Jae is now a big man
I thot and thot and finally resorted to a traditional attire birthday
Enjoy the view

He’s so handsome! Happy birthday to Baby Jae. Meanwhile are you sure you’re not back already for journey no 2? This one you’re yabbing team August grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
@Dbeauty please don’t be depressed. You’ll be fine with just dh’s care for now and when baby comes, try to get help from close friends/family. Remember those ttc days and carry through sis. As for the MS, I’m still vomiting too (Cos I’m tired of taking the anti-nausea drug). it helps to eat in bits and avoid foods with strong smells which might trigger the vomiting.
May is almost here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ejika48:
Ba Ba.......
Clear road! My prince charming made his grand entry yesterday 23 via VD. Mom, dad, sisters, n baby all doing great!
Congratulations mama. May your joy remain boundless. welcome to our prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Chithejoyfulmom post=75050733][/quote] Congratulations mama. Thank God for the supernatural delivery. Precise and well detailed BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good evening to all mamas in the house, I hail o. Pls I heard that one is suppose to treat infection and malaria before taking in, how true is this and can anyone help with drugs I can take for the treatment. Thanks all, abeg no waka pass o.

Just got married, am trying to know precautions to take to enable smooth pregnancy journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
primadonnachika:
Peep my bump at 19weeks + 2 days. Seeing cute bumps all day. They are truly beautiful.

Sunbestie please rock your portable bump jare.

When I was this size with my first, I was about 7 months. I wonder how I’ll look like with this one 7 months cos I’m even starting to waddle.

Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
dbeauty:

Awww..sorry dear momma.. the Lord will strengthen you.

Atleast look on the bright side, your mum is on her way to the rescue. God bless her. God bless your dh too. The Lord will grant you deep strength from within.
My own rant o..

This one I and dh don't have mothers now..afraid is catching me how I will cope. I'm scared aswear. Even this phase has just been God o. Cos I'm still vomiting every single morning before going to work. It leaves me so exhausted. No one to pamper me sef except dh. But you know those kind of pampering mother's give? I miss it loads...plus my elder ones are not close by at all. Seriously I try not to be depressed but it's not easy. Just me and my God o. Now I just wonder how I will cope when baby comes.

@cappo sunbestie and my dear teamies how I go do na? Any suggestions on how to fight this depression? Afraid is catching me. Jesus dey with me sha.

You are not alone sister, God is with you and dh is there to give you the humanly comfort to help make the journey ease. Try playing music such as gospels. Talk to people you can count on. Let dh know your fears. Declare positively to yourself and baby aloud.

It's almost May dear.
It will end in praise.
Hugggggg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Iyamefa:
@Dbeauty please don’t be depressed. You’ll be fine with just dh’s care for now and when baby comes, try to get help from close friends/family. Remember those ttc days and carry through sis. As for the MS, I’m still vomiting too (Cos I’m tired of taking the anti-nausea drug). it helps to eat in bits and avoid foods with strong smells which might trigger the vomiting.
May is almost here!!!
Thanks mama for your kind words of encouragement. I will try the eating in bits part. the smell ehn, everything about my house triggers it. Cream, soap, fragrances, soups. Inshort it is well.. like you said, May is almost here. I'll keep strong. Thanks for reaching out. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
chisun89:
Good evening to all mamas in the house, I hail o. Pls I heard that one is suppose to treat infection and malaria before taking in, how true is this and can anyone help with drugs I can take for the treatment. Thanks all, abeg no waka pass o.

Just got married, am trying to know precautions to take to enable smooth pregnancy journey.

Have you tested to know whether you have any infection to begin with?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
dbeauty:

Thanks mama for your kind words of encouragement. I will try the eating in bits part. the smell ehn, everything about my house triggers it. Cream, soap, fragrances, soups. Inshort it is well.. like you said, May is almost here. I'll keep strong. Thanks for reaching out. God bless you.

Come borrow my nose, i don't smell anything not even the food i eat. It was so before my pregnancy hoping it will change during the pregnancy for where nothing. Kplele my dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
chisun89:

That assumption is wrong. However, if you think or feel you might have an infection, you and hubby should get tested and treated together. There's no general drug for infection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 4:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Rocktation:
[quote author=Rocktation post=75081783]

Have you tested to know whether you have any infection to begin with?

I didn't do any test o, just thought its a general rule
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2019
rvpbae:

That assumption is wrong. However, if you think or feel you might have an infection, you and hubby should get tested and treated together. There's no general drug for infection

OK mama we'll have to go for test first, thanks for the reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Pearl05:

You are not alone sister, God is with you and dh is there to give you the humanly comfort to help make the journey ease. Try playing music such as gospels. Talk to people you can count on. Let dh know your fears. Declare positively to yourself and baby aloud.

It's almost May dear.
It will end in praise.
Hugggggg

Thank you dear Sis. Noted. Will work towards these things you've suggested. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2019
missyblissy:

Come borrow my nose, i don't smell anything not even the food i eat. It was so before my pregnancy hoping it will change during the pregnancy for where nothing. Kplele my dear

grin grin my friend o..lol..oya borrow me o...cos the smell no be here. Furniture smell, plastic smell, fruit smell, Perfumes etc..Infact I made dh stop creaming and using anything with fragrance.I've changed soaps like 6 times cos of smell.lol.I can't drink room temperature water cos it makes me puke. Watermelon and Vegetable soups is my biggest challenge. can't keep them down.. angry so interesting a journey. in all I thank God for everything. I know it will be fine soon.

Thanks babe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2019
@Chithejoyfulmom,
@Ebuka48 congratulations on the arrival of your LOs. God bless and keep them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2019
curvilicious:

Eba bump go soon show
I cannor wait to yab your bumps
Yippeee
Yihuuuu
Woahhh

*Side eyes her*

while you are at it, just remember "what goes around, comes back around my baby" in Beyonce's voice. Misi16 don't worry just leave her, shebi rough play wee soon land u here ba, i dey wait you. Happy belated birthday to your sonshine, handsome booboo himself God will keep blessing you darling

Truth is there is no bump yet, not sure any of my teamies have anything to show except maybe STM or TTM

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
zaynie:

All those listed are symptoms too na.
Just mild. cheesy

Thank you ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
2pretty4u:

Happy belated birthday cappo, Many more good years ahead and God's blessings all year round.

Amen!!!, thank you teamie to sure. trust you are bubbling cool stay blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2019
motic2:

Happy birthday in arrears cappo LLNP

Thank you Ma'm, how are you doing?

Everything i have bought from Amazon are as described, you can read reviews and check star ratings to guide you.

I don't think i have ever shipped directly to Nigeria though, i usually have someone help bring them to Nigeria to save cost of shipping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
MamaTripleJ:

Thanks so much. And amen
I think I will join you in the team pronatal.

hello teamie, how are you doing? hope the Pronatal is treating you well?

All will be well with us in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Iyamefa:

He’s so handsome! Happy birthday to Baby Jae. Meanwhile are you sure you’re not back already for journey no 2? This one you’re yabbing team August grin

tor you are seeing too abi, maybe she's even team August and wants to be like Giddyperson to Adorablewifey. Please i am not talking to 2 both of u oo, why i even mention them sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Mummyejire:
Big congrats to all January mummies that have birth their lo,those on the queue God will make it easy for you.

Our Juniors...team June,July,Aug,only sweet stories of pregnancy shall be your portion,no evil stories is permitted near you,you will all testify ijn

Senior pangolo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2019
chisun89:

not true Sis, except you have an infection and have malaria too, otherwise what are you treating? lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2019
dbeauty:

grin grin my friend o..lol..oya borrow me o...cos the smell no be here. Furniture smell, plastic smell, fruit smell, Perfumes etc..Infact I made dh stop creaming and using anything with fragrance.I've changed soaps like 6 times cos of smell.lol.I can't drink room temperature water cos it makes me puke. Watermelon and Vegetable soups is my biggest challenge. can't keep them down.. angry so interesting a journey. in all I thank God for everything. I know it will be fine soon.

Thanks babe.

Pele senior preggy, your nose is my nose's sis, anything and everything smells to me too but i can still cope, don't worry the joyful end is around the corner.

Make your friends around you do the pampering, tell them nicely what they can help with. If possible start scouting for older trusted women that can help you with omugwo for a token, do what makes you happy and relaxed don't think too much of anything that bothers you, be thankful and live for today and know of a fact that tomorrow will always take care of itself, you have come a long way already i can boldly say you have the strength to last through whatever is coming.

Stay blessed sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you mama. Im going through them now. Gracias

rvpbae:

Zobo induces contraction for most people. You can search this thread. You are already full term at 37weeks sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2019
Misi16:

Regular baths, fan and AC to cool down. I'm on house arrest, doctor wanted to place me on admission but after convincing him I would stay home, I was released. But says to endure till end of 1st trimester. So patiently waiting. At least the nausea is down and I can now eat a little without throwing up. Stubborn me went to work yesterday andalmost passed out. Hubby had to come carry me and the scolding no be here, cos he warned me not to go. I am sha very humble now. No work until doc gives go ahead.

Teamie mi sowie u hear, kiss

trust you are better now thank God for the rain, body will cool down plenty. Please talke care of your sef rest rest and rest, no award for superwoman i beg oo.

spicychic847, i am trust you are too one love always

Lazina @ amorprincesa grin grin grin, how is you?

AyPortable1, Hotmomma, damibaby, BuddingSpear, oluwaleokey, velocity259, mmaglamz, spicychic847 please i am using touch light to find this my teamies, you pple should show face na else na me you go see for your domot ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Teamie mi sowie u hear, kiss

trust you are better now thank God for the rain, body will cool down plenty. Please talke care of your sef rest rest and rest, no award for superwoman i beg oo.

spicychic847, i am trust you are too one love always

Lazina @ amorprincesa grin grin grin, how is you?

AyPortable1, Hotmomma, damibaby, BuddingSpear, oluwaleokey, velocity259, mmaglamz, spicychic847 please i am using touch light to find this my teamies, you pple should show face na else na me you go see for your domot ooo grin

Cappo, I'm here o been dealing with painful headache and insomnia for 3 days now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Pearl05:

It's almost May dear.

It will end in praise.
Hugggggg

I like the “it’s almost May “ part. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2019
BA BA
Join me in thanking the ever faithful God, he delivered me of a baby boy on 21st Jan weighing 3.4kg with tear
BS later

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Towerofgrace:

tor you are seeing too abi, maybe she's even team August and wants to be like Giddype.rson to Adorablewifey. Please i am not talking to 2 both of u oo, why i even mention them sef
Ayam coming for you ooo, just let me finish with Jay first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dunni29(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.