Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149250 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
sunbestie:
My wonderful teamies how's waddling?
We are getting to d permanent site gradually wink smiley abeg Jan don and go oo u don try. angry grin
Teamies don't forget to go for ur antenatal classes it is very important
Those teamies dat are enjoying d oza room affair abeg carry go nd to that my teamie dat her name starts with "P" dat is enjoying eating early morning kpomo continue but be careful oo so u will not carry bella on top belle grin grin grin ( I no mention person name oo
Do baby shopping if u have d cash now because if u enter third trimester d real waddling starts.
If u have check baby's gender don't forget to indicate so I can update.

#team may for supernatural delivery all d way.

Lol . kikikikiki. Hohohoho. No be small carrying another belle on top belle. Na small small, as dh not always available due to nature of job, na to recoup all outstanding and even make advance payment anytime he comes around. I can't com and go and kee myself for insufficient natural yogurt for my body.

Cappo sunbestie, please what is the cause of that curvy bend at pregg women's back? I started noticing that I now have that bend and always try to adjust my posture but it's not working. I love my straight elegant back! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Onaswu:
BA BA
Join me in thanking the ever faithful God, he delivered me of a baby boy on 21st Jan weighing 3.4kg with tear
BS later
Congratulations dear!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
BuddingSpear:

I've taken pcm and using the cold towel. It's just not working.

Thanks teamie
Check your bp, please see a doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
callola:
please sabi mama's, is 2.3kg too big or small for a 33 weeks pregnancy? though, Scan is measuring 34 weeks
I think baby is healthy.scan gives idea and not definite.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
kokolet007:
Good morning all my belleful mamma! How una dey?
Team march we are almost there, everything started like yestherday but here we are, after team Feb we are taking the train, I pray we all testify to the glory of God. Amen. Please mama what can I use for persistent headache? My hubby said I should go to the hospital but I think it doesn't worth the stress thought sleeping as not been regular, I urinate almost every every hour and it affects my sleep, now headache too has creepy in, thought not serious but comes and go, should I go to the hospital or just rest? Saturday like this in my hospital is always Crowdy and I don't want to go through the stress of seeing doctor at the end he will give me paracetamol � , and also I don't have any bp history..... Thanks for your reply
Please did you check the bp, recently?
Or run urinalysis recently?if no, please undergo the stress to see your doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congratulations my teamie that year! Welicome to your baby!
ftmum:
BA alert

I welcome my sweet beautiful daughter on the 25th of January through a planned csection at 7:54pm Nigeria time but 11:54am Canadian time. We are 8hours difference.

This csection is way easier and better than my first which I did in naija 2017.

Thank God for everything, mother, father , son and daughter is doing super good grin

N:B- please when does the breast milk comes out. I have been putting my dd on my breast, she latches perfectly but no milk yet.

My January Cappoo Besea, Bs coming much later.

Wishing all my remaining teamie safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
PraisesG:

Check your bp, please see a doctor.

Bp is normal. I'm fine now, still unable to eat though.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pearl05:

My senior belleful mama, since you don't have history of bp and likely no malaria, complaining of headache to the Dr will sound like complaining of heat or feeling thirsty constantly. He will only give you PCM and more routine drugs.

Just be managing the head like small small. Rest as much as you can get. Plait hair that will enable you to pour water on the head anytime, now wig is the new bae; just fling it one side and rock your weaving at home till you want to go out.

Then be collecting kpomo from dh as much as possible. That early morning kpomo does wonder, after eating it na more sleep straight for me. Best served around 3:30-5:30 am. It relaxes the nerves and headache will go on vacation.

It's not my handwriting ooo. It resembles senior mama Messyodi writing.
Thanks mama! That kpomo I no get appetite for it jare! But I will try and adhere to the instuction ! Tanku MA!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
callola:
thought I was the only one experiencing headache and insomnia. yesterday was my anc and I even complained they didn't answer me sef. it's well. it will end in praise
Amen! Thanks you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
PraisesG:

Please did you check the bp, recently?
Or run urinalysis recently?if no, please undergo the stress to see your doctor.
Yes I eventually did! Doctor gave me pmc and one small tab like that ,thanks for the response!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
sabi mamas good evening oo. Can a pregnant woman take piriton?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwabunmi2019(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/color][color=#770077]hi guyz , am a new member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwabunmi2019(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good Evening all, am a new member and also a FTM,my sister advice I join dis amazing group. Hope am welcome?

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RayAngel(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
rvpbae:

Are you pregnant? And why do you need to take malaria drugs every month?

yes I am in my second trimester and it is Amalar they given us in the clinic I use and I don't like Amalar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamzytee: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Naomi1990:
it helps if you can drink raw without cooking. you squeeze with the whole bottom part.
Thanks a lot, am grateful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oluwabunmi2019:
Good Evening all, am a new member and also a FTM,my sister advice I join dis amazing group. Hope am welcome?

You are highly welcome. Feel free to mingle. Don't hesitant to ask questions if you have any. Here we have the senior mamas in the ministry with years of experience as well as FTM too.

State your Edd to enable your team mate find you for easier interaction.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eyifunmi: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pearl05:

Lol . kikikikiki. Hohohoho. No be small carrying another belle on top belle. Na small small, as dh not always available due to nature of job, na to recoup all outstanding and even make advance payment anytime he comes around. I can't com and go and kee myself for insufficient natural yogurt for my body.

Cappo sunbestie, please what is the cause of that curvy bend at pregg women's back? I started noticing that I now have that bend and always try to adjust my posture but it's not working. I love my straight elegant back! angry angry

The curved bend at the back is as a result of increased lumbar lordosis.
This is normal when seen in pregnancy, as a result of the growing foetus, however, you need to adopt correct bending, sleeping and other techniques, used in carrying out regular activities of daily living.
This is because, an excessive increase in the lordotic curve is one of the precursors to low back pain commonly seen in pregnant women.
Try to adopt an erect posture, as much as you can, don't force yourself, or go overboard with this, all things being equal, after pregnancy, you get the straight elegant back.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Up for sale
1::Combi 2 in 1 jeep walker

2::Activity walker

3::6 in 1 graco blossom highchair

Chat me on WhatsApp 07034853820
For serious buyers pls
Visit our IG handle @uniquemums for all your UK and GERMAN preloved baby products

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=rabluk post=74933156]FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY)

Yay... how are we. I hope we are enjoying all the symptoms associated with late 3rd trimester. We are gradually moving to senior class. We should be in our week 35, 36,37, 38, 39. February is just some days

Capo I am doing well. Just counting down. My baby is kicking more now sef as if she knows that the time is near. I am in my 37weeks +. I can’t wait to see her. Sleeping is getting difficult and turning while on the bed is a great job now. In all I give God the praise. Team Feb I can’t wait to start reading our BS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pearl05:

My senior belleful mama, since you don't have history of bp and likely no malaria, complaining of headache to the Dr will sound like complaining of heat or feeling thirsty constantly. He will only give you PCM and more routine drugs.

Just be managing the head like small small. Rest as much as you can get. Plait hair that will enable you to pour water on the head anytime, now wig is the new bae; just fling it one side and rock your weaving at home till you want to go out.

Then be collecting kpomo from dh as much as possible. That early morning kpomo does wonder, after eating it na more sleep straight for me. Best served around 3:30-5:30 am. It relaxes the nerves and headache will go on vacation.

It's not my handwriting ooo. It resembles senior mama Messyodi writing.

Lol see @kokolet007 kpomo is the solution to this headache. Try and raise ur leg high enough for deeper penetration. It will hit your brain and the headache will varnish. grin grin ... Just teasing you. You will be fine take paracetamol and have plenty of rest. Avoid taking too much water before bedtime to reduce toilet visits. It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pearl05:

Lolzz cheesy cheesy cheesy funny you
Be doing baby okwu ontop that your big bump
Enjoy your package dear, I wish you successful delivery in due time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Eyifunmi:

The curved bend at the back is as a result of increased lumbar lordosis.
This is normal when seen in pregnancy, as a result of the growing foetus, however, you need to adopt correct bending, sleeping and other techniques, used in carrying out regular activities of daily living.
This is because, an excessive increase in the lordotic curve is one of the precursors to low back pain commonly seen in pregnant women.
Try to adopt an erect posture, as much as you can, don't force yourself, or go overboard with this, all things being equal, after pregnancy, you get the straight elegant back.

Alright dear. Thank you plenty plenty.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations to all the new mums. God bless ya babies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloggerseoforyo: 2:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Which disease can someone probably contact during pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Bloggerseoforyo:
Which disease can someone probably contact during pregnancy

It Depends but uti common infection.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrukk: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Good day our Mamas in the house, am a first timer I joined this group to learn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwabunmi2019(f): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Pearl05
Thank you for welcoming me,EDD is sept 15 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
good morning mamas in the house.pls wic is the best pampers to use.cos i am confessed of the one to use.
Try molfix, that's the diaper that's given me the least issues both in price and quality. Or you can buy pampers premium care if you don't mind the price, not the regular pampers o, pampers premium care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oluwabunmi2019:
Pearl05
Thank you for welcoming me,EDD is sept 15 2019

I think you are the first September mama on board but soon others will identify and join you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
RayAngel:

yes I am in my second trimester and it is Amalar they given us in the clinic I use and I don't like Amalar

They give malaria drugs every month? I don't know about that one o. Let me tag sabi people for u.

zaynie
hunniesuzie
FloraEC
Giddyperson

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.