Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174947 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by konklushun(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
RayAngel:

yes I am in my second trimester and it is Amalar they given us in the clinic I use and I don't like Amalar

My doctor gave me daraprim. To be used once in a week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations on the birth of ur Princess, may The Lord be praised. Breast milk starts flowing at different times and quantity for different persons and there's really not much u can do but allow nature take its course just increase ur fluid intake it will definitely come. However place ur baby on infant formulae as u also put her to breast. [q[code][/code]uote author=ftmum post=75128960]BA alert

I welcome my sweet beautiful daughter on the 25th of January through a planned csection at 7:54pm Nigeria time but 11:54am Canadian time. We are 8hours difference.

This csection is way easier and better than my first which I did in naija 2017.

Thank God for everything, mother, father , son and daughter is doing super good grin

N:B- please when does the breast milk comes out. I have been putting my dd on my breast, she latches perfectly but no milk yet.

My January Cappoo Besea, Bs coming much later.

Wishing all my remaining teamie safe delivery. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good day to all the wonderful pretty momas here, hope we are all enjoying and flexing our beautifull bumps? Congratulations to all those who 've birthed their LOs, may they be all u prayed for and more.
Team April mamas how market, hope we are all warming up as April is almost here? Our able cappo jina24 how body?
Wishing us all a very beautiful Sunday and an amazing week ahead.
Cappo sorry I 've missed roll call pardon me jare

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RayAngel(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
konklushun:

My doctor gave me daraprim. To be used once in a week
thanks for your response ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good day mamas, please, where can I get car seat and swing cover replacement in Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Toopee:
Good day mamas, please, where can I get car seat and swing cover replacement in Lagos?

Come over to the newborn thread. We are organizing our monthly yardsale/ giveaway.
You might even be lucky to get it for free kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
rvpbae:

They give malaria drugs every month? I don't know about that one o. Let me tag sabi people for u.

The drug is called antenatal cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks Teamie. It is.
Feeling really sleepy this days but whenever I try lay down to sleep... Gbammmm!!! sleep becomes ultimate search.

Towerofgrace:

hello teamie, how are you doing? hope the Pronatal is treating you well?

All will be well with us in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
zaynie:

Come over to the newborn thread. We are organizing our monthly yardsale/ giveaway.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
zaynie:

Hi zaynie, can you send me a link to the newborn thread?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
primadonnachika:

Hi za.ynie, can you send me a link to the newborn thread?

Lemme help out
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/2065#971395.66098
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
@mamatuoyo...its been a while. I hope you and tuoyo are ok. Just checking on you mama!!!

At June teamies on compulsory bed rest. I hope you are doing ok. And also other june teamies and senior mamas hope you all are waddling strong. The Lord is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Giddyperson:

The drug is called antenatal cheesy

Lol. Me sef surprise o. I don't know why they would give her monthly malaria drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good evening mamas! Its been a while. Oh i missed this group. Taking care of baby is really exhausting and time consuming. Congratulations to the new mamas and to the waddling mamas, i pray you hold your bundle of joy soon. Mama zaynie congratulations o. I missed your BA. My able cappo floraEC and other mamas how una dey?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Senior pangolo tongue

grin grin grin.... don't worry I hereby hand you over to team Oct and Dec,dem go do you same.

2ndly In 2months time I go give towerbabies go ahead to give you all those Jackie chan kick for disrespecting ya seniors

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aitee, i have sent u msg on whatsap pls delete your number
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
RayAngel:
pls mama, what anti-malaria drugs can I take every month apart from amalar.
We were given fansidar every month throughout my pregnancy in my hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rbae:
Hello mama's. We are 31weeks 3days.I've been hearing this gurgling and rumbling sound in my belly for the past 30mins. I just hope all is well. Google said its no cause for alarm but as a FTM, I worry too much. Pls, hope it's no problem.
To me its normal. My tommy used to make rumbling sound when i was far along.. Like 30weeks+. I take it to be the amniotic fluid

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello mama's, pls who has tips to help relieve knee joint pain, especially my left leg and wakes me up most nights now. I'm in first trimester so no added weight yet can't understand where the pain is coming from.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Fyngal1:

I don't think there's a size after 5 o. Except you want to start using pull ups but I hear it's quite expensive. Dunno sha. I'll have to ask first.

As for the team matter, lemme be observing first. I no fit for cappo duties cool
How far, who annoyed you around here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Misi16:
Hello mama's, pls who has tips to help relieve knee joint pain, especially my left leg and wakes me up most nights now. I'm in first trimester so no added weight yet can't understand where the pain is coming from.

Sorry mama. Please tell hubby to massage it for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2019
indian03:

To me its normal. My tommy used to make rumbling sound when i was far along.. Like 30weeks+. I take it to be the amniotic fluid

OK. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Messyodi:
How safe is zobo drink ? Iv been having severe cramps since i started taking it. 37weeks today
mama so sorry..I take zobo too but it doesn’t affect me..maybe its not good for you..have you been taking it before now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DUPSYSPARKLE: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Hello,

New to this thread, please who has any experience about birthing in Faith City Vi.

when i had my first baby i used them for antenatal but eventually did not give birth there, they used to have a lot of pregnant women. Inshort antenatal days i get there as early as 7 so i can get a good spot this was in 2016.

Currently pregnant again and i noticed they dont have a lot of pregnant clients inshort clients in general has reduced. Their Gynae has left so dont know if that could be responsible for the decline.

Please anybody who has recently had their baby there should share experience.

Also thinking of St. Ives as an alternate.

Already 32weeks gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oh my!!

It's been ages. Happy new year mamas. And my wonderful teamies October 2018. Missed you all oo. Cappo of life @ joomie.

Congratulations to all the latest mamas. Your bundle of joy will never cause you to sorrow.
Congratulations to TTC mamas as your next PT will be a BIG FAT POSITIVE.

God be with us all.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
No I haven’t been taking it. I guess it aids labour.

Astilo:
mama so sorry..I take zobo too but it doesn’t affect me..maybe its not good for you..have you been taking it before now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
ameen
Tabsy:
Oh my!!

It's been ages. Happy new year mamas. And my wonderful teamies October 2018. Missed you all oo. Cappo of life @ joomie.

Congratulations to all the latest mamas. Your bundle of joy will never cause you to sorrow.
Congratulations to TTC mamas as your next PT will be a BIG FAT POSITIVE.

God be with us all.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Father Lord,we thank you for today,being the last Monday of the month of January.
We are grateful, for your mercies and graces so far in our pregnancy journey.
We equally pray for an easier pregnancy journey for the rest of our term.
We thank you for our babies are growing healthy in our wombs.
We are grateful to you almighty God for all their body systems are developing fine.
We thank you dear God, for we are going to have an easy birthing, amazing recovery, sufficient lactation, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
We equally pray for women going through trials in the name of TTC,that you the good God will visit them soon and turn their mourning into dancing and singing,in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
PraisesG:
Father Lord,we thank you for today,being the last Monday of the month of January.
We are grateful to you almighty God for all their body systems are developing fine.
We thank you dear God, for we are going to have an easy birthing, amazing recovery, sufficient lactation, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
We equally pray for women going through trials in the name of TTC,that you the good God will visit them soon and turn their mourning into dancing and singing,in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Thank you father ... Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2019
PraisesG:
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluvan1992 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.