Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148805 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Pojomojo:
If you're pregnant at 30 weeks and above, or in your third trimester

Don't take drugs like
Ibuprofen
Diclofenac
Piroxicam etc
(These group of drugs are known as NSAIDs) They can affect your unborn baby's heart and lead to heart failure of the baby or even death

Please share

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Is a bumpy Tuesday....
Us this morning at 27w5days

Team May how are we doing?

Modify: pix taken down

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Astilo:
Mamas I went for antenatal today and they discovered protein in my urine and my BP was normal. ..some mamas must have experienced it. .please what did you do?
It depends on the week of pregnancy,
Do increase water intake and go back for antenatal next week,even if you are not booked,to get ready tested, hopefully it's nothing serious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
sunbestie:
I will advice u stick with ur LMP date or ur first scan date... But I will update this... Welcm teamie
My first scan gave me 23rd may
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2019
sunbestie:
Is a bumpy Tuesday.... Us this morning at 27w5days
nice bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2019
faithlucky:
My first scan gave me 23rd may
Alright updated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
faithlucky:
nice bump
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
sunbestie:
Is a bumpy Tuesday....

hahahahaa......mama sunbestie this belle is loud oooo i hope you are giving us twins oooo
senior mama's should upload their bumps oooo make me see sizes of belle
cc Rbae oya come and upload before you drop oooo smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Sorry for your loss mama, God almighty will bless you with your double this year.. God will be with you and your family. Amen, pls remain strong ma.

[quote author=gegyna post=75982967]Febuary mamas hope we are doing great. Other waddling mamas i pray you deliver with ease.

Sorry i have not dropped my bs. My baby is still at neonatal unit. This is the most trying times of my life. Its so traumatic for me seeing my baby on oxygen. I promise to drop my bs as soon as we leave the hospital. Pls mamas continue to pray for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
faithlucky:
Congratulations and i pray your handsome baby boy shall be a source of joy to your family
Amen. thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Gegyna, I cannot begin to understand what you and your family are going through at this trying time. May God who understands and know all things comfort you the only way He alone can.

Accept our deepest sympathies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prohollowu: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Birth Control, also known as Contraception and fertility control is a method or device used to prevent pregnancy.

Modern methods of birth control became available in the 20th century and using these methods to achieve birth control is called family planning. According to WHO, 214million women of reproductive age in developing countries who intends to avoid pregnancy are not using a modern contraceptive method. People use contraception for a range of reasons.

Benefits of family planning includes:

Prevention of transmission of Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) and other Sexually Transmitted Infections.
Prevention of unintended pregnancies and reduction of acts of unsafe abortion thereby reducing deaths of mothers and children
Creates avenue for families to determine the number and spacing of their children.
The promotion of family planning by ensuring access to desired contraceptive method for couples is the key to achieving the well-being of women and equally provides a health community development.

Literally, contraception can be used to plan when a woman or couples have children and the number to have. This requires choosing:

When they want to start having children
When they want to stop having children
How far apart they want these children

Methods of Contraception

Various methods through which birth control or contraception could be achieved involve any of the following while the choice however depends on their suitability to clients. This is usually preceded by counseling by health care worker or personnel.

The methods include;

Long-acting reversible contraception such as implant or intra uterine device (IUD)
Hormone-based contraception such as oral pills or injectable
Barrier methods such as condoms, diaphragms and birth control sponges.
Emergency contraception
Fertility awareness
Permanent contraception such as vasectomy and tubal ligation.
Least effective ones include; spermicides and withdrawal by a male before ejaculation.
It is worthy of note that because contraception separates intercourse from procreation, it has raised moral and legal issues and certain culture limits or discourage access to birth control because it has been considered to be morally and religiously undesirable.

KEY BENEFITS OF CONTRACEPTIVES:

Reduction of pregnancy associated risks

Girls and particularly young women are at risk of problems in pregnancy. With contraception, they have the opportunity of delaying pregnancy till when their body is able to support it and for older women, it can outrightly prevent them from facing pregnancy related risks. Worldwide it has been shown that contraception reduces the need for unsafe abortion which is a leading cause of maternal death.

Reduction in teenage pregnancy

Among teenagers, pregnancy is at great risk of poor outcomes. By using contraception, young women can prevent unwanted pregnancies which can negatively impact their health and ambitions. Early pregnancy can cause health problems for the baby as teenage mothers are very likely to give birth to underweight babies who are at higher risk of neonatal mortality (usually, death within 28 days of birth).

Giving birth to healthy babies

A woman’s ability to produce healthy baby(ies) is linked to her level of care before and after birth. Contraceptive allows women plan their pregnancy as too close or poorly tired pregnancies contribute to infant mortality rates. The rate of babies that die within the first year of life.

Prevention of population pressure

Finally, contraceptive use slows population growth. Unchecked population growth puts pressure on the society, economy, education and health.

Conclusion

Contraception is a way to prevent pregnancy. These services are best provided by sexual and reproductive health services caregivers in health facilities or clinics.

Book an appointment today and guarantee your family a healthy life.

http://www.braintrusthub.com/2018/11/12/contraceptives-use-and-benefits/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Naomi1990:
Amen. thanks mama
you are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Amytosin:
. Same here, I will 38 weeks tomorrow, and have being eating like never before
my dear after a good meal i d still feel like i have had nothing since 24 hrs. its crazy. COULD IT BE NORMAL and now i have numb and tingling sensation in some of my fingers and toes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thank you all for ur prayers...the love here is massive..i really appreciate ...and for those seeking for the fruit of womb( twins, triplets)..God will do it for you soonest...Amen
Congratulations to the mamas that have birthed their los..God bless them!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
February mamas

Ayam proud of you pipo. Dropping it hot hot.
Congratulations to PraisesG and frozenelsa . May your LOs be all you prayed for and more. May God help with our healing too.

So far

Ported to February
1. Amjane ......... delivered 5/2 .......BS seen

Name...............EDD....................SEX.............DD
1. Glimpse ...25/01& 01/02.... Bobo......... 31/01....BS seen
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc .........14/02............
4. Messyodi ........14/02............Babe...........14/2.....BS seen
5. Dazzlinganio .....13/02..........Babe..........31/1.....BS seen
6. Mumben ...........11/02...........Bobo...........18/2....BS seen
7. Faithpeace ........22/02..........Babe..........14/2......
8. Sweetveee ........15/02. ........Babe......... 14/2......BS seen
9. AdedoyinO ........27/02..........Bobo..... ...8/02.....
10. rabluk .......... ...24/02.........Babe...........12/02....Bs seen
11. estagirl ...........18/02......... Babe ........ 05/02
12. Majestique .....26/02........
13. Meeva621 .......26/02........
14. gegyna ............09/02........Babe.........13/2.....
15. stephmiracle ...21/02.......Babe..........14/2
16. kuhuz ..............12/02........Babe.........14/2........BS seen
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28/02 .........Babe.. ......02/02....BS seen
19. sholai .............10/02...........
20. Owlette .......... 21/02..........Bobo........16/2.......BS seen
21. Ekis .................20/02 ........Babe.........18/02..
22. Meggitto21.....17/02
23. creamzytee ....14/02..........Babe....... 31/01
24. Bceeme ......... 06/02......
25. BrilliantF ....... 18/02
26. Naomi1990 ..... march porter....Bobo....14/02..BS seen
27. jennyurch .........march porter.......Bobo and babe..18/2
28. lehwah ............ march porter
29. PraisesG ......... march porter...... Bobo.....22/2
30. MamaOO .................................Bobo.........7/2....BS seen
31. Frozenelsa........march porter.....Bobo....22/2...BS seen

The rest of our mamas, we pray for ease 4u.

Meggitto21, BrilliantF how far
Majestique and meeva621 you are due this week. I wish u supernatural strength to deliver ur babies.

mama gegyna, our heart is with you. May God console u

GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE NO MORE LOSS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019

Majestique and meeva621 you are due this week. I wish u supernatural strength to deliver ur babies.

GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE NO MORE LOSS[/quote]

I'm doing well cappo. Still believing God for supernatural childbirth this week. I have an appointment on Thursday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
SAD NEWS BUT GOD KNOWS IT ALL. TAKE HEART DEAR GEGYNA GOD COMFORT YOU AND GIVE U DOUBLE FOR BLESSING
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Such a sad news! May God comfort and console you,Gegyna dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
sunbestie:
Is a bumpy Tuesday....

Cappo this your bump set o, still portable unlike mine that is everywhere.

Our ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site to the glory of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Team May I hail o! Us @ 28 weeks & 6 days

Modified: Pix taken down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Astilo:
Mamas I went for antenatal today and they discovered protein in my urine and my BP was normal. ..some mamas must have experienced it. .please what did you do?

It happened to me to but dehydration also causes it. So drink lots of water henceforth to flush excess protein in your urine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sorry about your loss Gegyna.
May God give you double for your trouble.
Please be strong. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Frozenelsa:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
waited so long for this.........My Prince arrived this morning 8:50am weighing 3kg. After more than 6hours of labour. Everyone is fine.
cc: rbae, rabluk.

Congratulations to you. Welcome Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Patronize us for your hospital list, newborn starter kit and postpartum maternal care items.

Do you know you can pay in installments?
Do you know that we offer lay-bye?
Do you know that we deliver nationwide?
And our prices are quite competitive?

Oya hit us on 08024740159 kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
rabluk:
February mamas

Ayam proud of you pipo. Dropping it hot hot.
Congratulations to PraisesG and frozenelsa . May your LOs be all you prayed for and more. May God help with our healing too.

So far

Ported to February
1. Amjane ......... delivered 5/2 .......BS seen

Name...............EDD....................SEX.............DD
1. Glimpse ...25/01& 01/02.... Bobo......... 31/01....BS seen
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc .........14/02............
4. Messyodi ........14/02............Babe...........14/2.....BS seen
5. Dazzlinganio .....13/02..........Babe..........31/1.....BS seen
6. Mumben ...........11/02...........Bobo...........18/2....BS seen
7. Faithpeace ........22/02..........Babe..........14/2......
8. Sweetveee ........15/02. ........Babe......... 14/2......BS seen
9. AdedoyinO ........27/02..........Bobo..... ...8/02.....
10. rabluk .......... ...24/02.........Babe...........12/02....Bs seen
11. estagirl ...........18/02......... Babe ........ 05/02
12. Majestique .....26/02........
13. Meeva621 .......26/02........
14. gegyna ............09/02........Babe.........13/2.....
15. stephmiracle ...21/02.......Babe..........14/2
16. kuhuz ..............12/02........Babe.........14/2........BS seen
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28/02 .........Babe.. ......02/02....BS seen
19. sholai .............10/02...........
20. Owlette .......... 21/02..........Bobo........16/2.......BS seen
21. Ekis .................20/02 ........Babe.........18/02..
22. Meggitto21.....17/02
23. creamzytee ....14/02..........Babe....... 31/01
24. Bceeme ......... 06/02......
25. BrilliantF ....... 18/02
26. Naomi1990 ..... march porter....Bobo....14/02..BS seen
27. jennyurch .........march porter.......Bobo and babe..18/2
28. lehwah ............ march porter
29. PraisesG ......... march porter...... Bobo.....22/2
30. MamaOO .................................Bobo.........7/2....BS seen
31. Frozenelsa........march porter.....Bobo....22/2...BS seen

GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE NO MORE LOSS
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
@Gegyna,may God grant you and family the fortitude to bear this loss.
So sorry dear,may he also grant you double for your troubles.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
@gegyna... please be strong, my hands are trembling as i type this. May the lord comfort you and your family at this trying time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
@ gegyna so sorry for your loss, may almighty God give u another that would be d coolest of ur eyes, be strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Be strong dear maama @gegyna.. God knows the best and will surely turn your mourning into dancing with double blessing.

Team August, how’s the ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
motic2:

hahahahaa......mama sunbestie this belle is loud oooo i hope you are giving us twins oooo
senior mama's should upload their bumps oooo make me see sizes of belle
cc Rbae oya come and upload before you drop oooo smiley smiley
Hahahahahaha mama na only one baby dey there ooo
I am praying for twins on my next journey so dat I go hang boot cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
marimaar:

Cappo this your bump set o, still portable unlike mine that is everywhere.

Our ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site to the glory of God.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
We getting there soon teamie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.