Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126006 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4947) (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
lehwah.....Pele ehn, be careful of using different things to induce labour, go to the hospital, they should know what to do. Don't worry, this week won't pass you by.
Rbae........cappo of life, wehdone ma, safe delivery to you,ijn.
E no easy o, I hardly sleep well at night these days but las las we ll be aiit.

To all the mamas that just birthed their LOs, God will keep you and your family and make motherhood easy for you. To all the waddling mamas, God will strengthen you to finish this journey in praise. To all those who lost their LOs, God will surprise you this year and to our TTC sisters, God has done it, claim your miracle babies, ijn.
I LOVE YOU ALL.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sparklebee: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2019
BA!! BA!! BA !! I welcome my princess yesterday 4/3/2019 at 38 weeks 4 days weighing 3.2kg. Bs coming soon
Cc: Rbae

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Mercyjosh:

Mama pls, how can i join the class

Good morning ma'am, check my signature for WhatsApp contact. We r starting another training next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rbae promise is debt oooooo......still waiting for your bumpy teusday oo wink wink smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's bumpy Tuesday! Lemme open floor grin This is us at 18weeks+ I wonder how big it will look at 36weeks.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bumpy Tuesday,us at 24weeks 4days

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=amorprincesa post=76370199]It's bumpy Tuesday! Lemme open floor grin This is us at 18weeks+ I wonder how big it will look at 36weeks.

Are you for real see your big bump wink wink wink shocked? i want to believe you are already 20weeks sha weldone ooo you've opened floor lemme come and year Rbae quote nigbati gbati here grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
BA!!! BA!!!
hello mama's join me to thank God for giving me a wonderful baby girl today by 1am at after severe labor.
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019
cc cappo rabluk I have port to march
cc cappo rbae your geepee has caught me

b.s coming soon

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harrymig1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Educative
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurusubai7(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRJVmzm9Vg0&t=1s

For your spiritual enlightenment!

All the best in your journey my sister women!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
amorprincesa:
It's bumpy Tuesday! Lemme open floor grin This is us at 18weeks+ I wonder how big it will look at 36weeks.
lovely bump uv got mama...i saw stretch mark on my tummy yesterday...isnt it too early..pls wat can I use on it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please mamas in the house, I'm so scared. I realized I was pregnant last week after a urine test but yesterday at work after using the restroom I wiped and saw bright red blood on d tissue, this freaked me out and I had to rush down to d hospital. On getting to the hospital a more formal test was carried out which confirmed my pregnancy and I was given some drugs and told to rest.
Although since I returned from d hospital even before taking the drug I haven't seen any more blood just tiny spots and dark mucus like discharge which had stopped altogether, nevertheless I'm still very much scared. When I requested for a scan I was told it's still early and nothing will be seen.
Please who can shed more light on this.
Note: I didn't bother taking d drug since there was no more blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
majestique:
BA!!! BA!!!
hello mama's join me to thank God for giving me a wonderful baby girl today by 1am at after severe labor.
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019

b.s coming soon
Congratulations smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Solphiequeen:
Please mamas in the house, I'm so scared. I realized I was pregnant last week after a urine test but yesterday at work after using the restroom I wiped and saw bright red blood on d tissue, this freaked me out and I had to rush down to d hospital. On getting to the hospital a more formal test was carried out which confirmed my pregnancy and I was given some drugs and told to rest.
Although since I returned from d hospital even before taking the drug I haven't seen any more blood just tiny spots and dark mucus like discharge which had stopped altogether, nevertheless I'm still very much scared. When I requested for a scan I was told it's still early and nothing will be seen.
d drugs might be progesterone
pls continue the drugs till when you can scan...and take as much rest as you can...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
damibaby:

d drugs might be progesterone
pls continue the drugs till when you can scan...and take as much rest as you can...

I don't think so, its tranexamic acid. A drug used to reduce heavy bleeding especially heavy menstraul bleeding. I figured since I was bleeding no more, there's no need.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fyngal1:
good morning everybody. congratulations to all mamas who have birthed their LOs. July mamas, where una dey? it's being quite a while. i trust we are all doing well.

#teamperfection
#teamnoloss
#teamjuly

God has been good. Thank you teamie.
#teamperfection
#teamnoloss
#teamjuly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Solphiequeen:

I don't think so, its tranexamic acid. A drug used to reduce heavy bleeding especially heavy menstraul bleeding. I figured since I was bleeding no more, there's no need.
oh..then I don't know about the drug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Don't scratch it. no matter how much it itches. You can apply original shea butter. There is also stretch mark prevention cream. I think Palmers has one like that.
damibaby:
lovely bump uv got mama...i saw stretch mark on my tummy yesterday...isnt it too early..pls wat can I use on it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
@damibaby please apply coconut oil as it has worked for me so far!!! No stretchmark so far. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
sparklebee:
BA!! BA!! BA !! I welcome my princess yesterday 4/3/2019 at 38 weeks 4 days weighing 3.2kg. Bs coming soon

congratulations ma.abeg give us tips on going into labour at 38weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
majestique:
BA!!! BA!!!
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019

b.s coming soon

congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
majestique:
BA!!! BA!!!
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019

b.s coming soon
Thank God it ended in praise. Congratulations teamie. God bless you and LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Congratulations mummy, God bless the little one.

callola:
BA! BA!! BA!!!, I welcome my second princess on 28th Feb at 38 weeks weighing 3.5kg. March cappo, the pressure was much. BS coming soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Congratulations sis, your joy shall be full in Jesus name. Where’s that mummy that wanted a birthday mate? Now you have a beautiful baby girl o come and pay your dues

majestique:
BA!!! BA!!!
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019

b.s coming soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by franashi(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Solphiequeen:
I had the same experience with my first pregnancy and I freaked out like u did but I did not go to the hospital. I Googled it and read about it. It is something called implantation. The bleeding was just for a day and it stop but if u still see it u have to run back to the hospital to be sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
sparklebee:
Congrats mama
Welcome baby girl may God preserve you always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Emerald65:
Are you still struggling to get back to shape after delivery or tired of the bulging tummy.
Then this superb body shaper is for you. 2 in1 shaper. Clip and then zip.
it's effective and you will love it.
Delivery is done nationwide.
Pay on delivery available in Lagos and Calabar.
Price: 8k
delivery cost -#1500
interested: Call/whatsapp-09092172360

Tnx for d calls/enquiries.
Based on ur request, pay on delivery is available for those in Portharcourt...
so do holla n let's conclude. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2019
Emerald65:

Tnx for d calls/enquiries.
Based on ur request, pay on delivery is available for those in Portharcourt...
so do holla n let's conclude. Tnx

Are delivery cost same irrespective of location?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2019
majestique:
BA!!! BA!!!
edd was 26/2/2019
d.o.b 5/3/2019

b.s coming soon
Congratulations dear!
Welcome princess!
May God bless you and her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2019
damibaby:
Stretch mark must come,but orie or olive oil will help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Solphiequeen:
Please trust your doctor and take your drugs.
Do rest well and think less, thinking worsens the situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4947) (4948) (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.